Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the love of a host club member*Revamped*(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

April nodded and went over to her friends said goodbye to them. April then walked with Zero and they walked out the door. "Well... we can talk, but we should really catch up, would you like to go to a cafe with me after walking home with your sister?" she asked. Her heart was beating hard and fast against her chest, hoping that he would agree. At first she thought that Cat was Zero's girlfriend but after she heard Zero call her his sister, she let out a sigh of relief.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:16 pm
User Image

Zero nodded and walked on. he arrived at their house taking cat and cynder in and said "I have to go know ok love you cat." he kissed her on the forehead and walked away. he arrived at the cafe and sat down.
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

For some reason April felt a tinge of jealousy when Zero kissed Cat on the forehead, she knew that they were siblings, but they had no blood relation. Afterwards she walked with Zero into the coffee shop and went to order two drinks for them. When the drinks for them she took them to him and sat down across the table. "A mocha with an extra shot of espresso... I hope that's still your favorite" she said with a smile, hoping to melt the ice between them.

As she sat with him she looked at him with a smile. "So how have you been?" she asked.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image

Zero looked at her smiled then he said "Yeah their still my favorite." he took a sip and then he said "I have been really good. i am top of the class, girls want me, guys want to be me, i am president of the host club, and i have a sister to care for." he took another sip then smiled
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

April smiled. "I'm glad to know that you've been good.." she said. She then took a sip of her latte and looked back up at him. "Well... I had an internship at Stanford, and now I have the automatic acceptances at Harvard and Stanford." she said. That was only the beginning of it, back in the states April had been the most popular girl in her school, and if she had stayed she would have been the valedictorian in her school. Her school back in the states had been one of the top high schools as well, partially since it was a private school and in order to get in and stay in you had to be the best of the best.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image

Zero took a sip of his mocha and said "That's great i had to take entrance exams to get to this school but hey you had it easy." he looked at the sky then back at her with a smile
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:42 pm
Zero Hirashima

cutie_maddy111

User Image
Cat was in their home sleeping on the couch after Cynder had gotten her a drink and a snack. She was tired and a bit bored. She knew that Zero wanted her to be safe, but she was clingy to him ever since their parents 'left them'. SHe wasn't aware of the full situation with them. She then woke up and said "Cynder can you take me to Zero, please?" She asked grasping Cynder's lead harness before Cynder followed Zero's scent to the cafe. Though on the way there, Cat was nicked by a an old post that had some dirt on it without feeling anything. SHe was bleeding a bit so Cynder took her right to Zero. "Zero? Where are you?" She said as Cynder took her to the two. It was hard for her sometimes, being blind and all. It was hard for her to explain that she was unable to have corrective surgery, due to her sight being too far gone. She was able to see shadows when she was little and sometimes got scared when she didn't know who was around her, so Zero got Cynder to help protect Cat. they'd been together since Cynder was a puppy and she was trained for a seeing eye dog.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
αρɾiɭ ɪsαyαɱα
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

April frowned a little, "Zero there was nothing easy about my high school.... Everyone was so cutthroat and competitive, you would never know what would happen" she told him. Right then she saw Cat come in with her dog "Zero your sister is here and she's bleeding" she said in a worried tone as she went over and helped cat. She helped get a seat for cat and sat her down. "I've interned at a hospital for the past couple of years.... Let me look at your wound okay?" She said softly as she examined Cat's leg. "It's only a flesh wound let me clean it up and bandage it for you." She then got out a first aid kit, and put some water on a napkin. She gently wiped away the dirt and blood then she put the bandaid on the wound. "Here all better" she said kindly. She then got up and looked at Zero... "Well I guess you have to go... Can we please catch up sometime?... How about you come over to my place tomorrow? I can make your favorite brownies, I won't take no for an answer, we still have a lot to catch up on" she said sweetly as she wrote down her address and gave it to him. "See you tomorrow" she told him as she walked away.

On the way home a bunch of men came up to mug her. She had little money on her but she gave it all to them. Before they left they knocked her out and put her under a bridge where no one would find her. When it was late her parents got worried so they called all her friends. Her friends told them that she was last with Zero so they gave them his address. Quickly they drove over to his house and knocked on the door.

Zero Hirashima

Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 am
User Image

Zero took cat home. later that day the door bell rang Zero went to answer it and he said "Can i help you all?" he said with a tired tone
Angelic Lupine

cutie_maddy111

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas