Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Murder Long Overdue (Shun / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Blade Kuroda rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 6 Total: 17 (2-24)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:28 am
Shun took the brunt of the force, and was shoved right into the stone wall nearby. Grunting loudly, he brought his dagger up to shank her in the side while they were still very close to one another.

HP: 23 / 60
DMG: 11

Lucyal

Lucyal rolled 9 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4 Total: 23 (9-36)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:09 am
Hel's cry was louder than the last. "b*****d." She snarled, though it also couldn't help but be uttered with a bit of appreciation. Shun never held back.

The reaper leapt back and readied her spear. She channeled her FEAR, a dark aura emitting from the weapon, as well as her artifact. With a cry, and brought the weapon across the reaper in a wide diagonal arc, striking him.

HP: 28 / 60
DMG: T3 Battle Cry ( x .25 artifact ability) = 27

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:11 pm
He saw the attack coming, but it ended up striking him much harder than he could have anticipated. The blade of her spear sliced him across the chest, leaving a deep gash in its wake. Shun soon fell to his knees, as his blood began to ooze out onto the ground. A hand was placed over the gaping wound, but that did little to slow the bleeding.

HP: -4
Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:00 am
With that final strike, the aggression left the reaper and she let her spear drop blade first into the ground. It shifted, and took the form of her large raven familiar once more, who let out a shrill sound and hovered above the fallen Grim curiously and with concern. Hel, in turn, moved towards him and grabbed him by one of his arms and under the elbow to help him back up to his feet.

"Neh, Shun? Do we still receive care from the infirmary being alumni or do I need to patch that for you?" She grinned a bit.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 pm
Giving a few harsh and wet coughs, Shun closed his good eye for a few moments as he focused on riding through the pain. Once that fit was over with, he gave Hel a sort of look.

"We do yes. But if worse comes to worse, Cricket will simply refuse me."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:19 am
"Well alright then!"

Hel took the arm she had and slung it over her shoulders, so that she could help him to the infirmary. "Well--was the courtroom ceremony pleasant at least?" Because that was the most important.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:05 pm
A low grunt escaped him as they began to walk over to the infirmary.

"Enough. There were no issues that came up. It went smooth."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:38 am
Hel briefly pressed her lips into a firm line. Of course she knew who she was talking to, so she wouldn't get an elaborate and detailed answer, but still. "Shun! You married the love of your existence and that is all you have to say about it!?" The reaper made an exasperated sound.

"Speaking of--how is Mitsu, ya? Well I hope!" The infirmary was looming close.

"Neh, Shun...after we are finished with our business there...there is something else I must speak to you of. It is important." She glanced at him before she helped him into the building, where they were luckily seen to quickly. She declined any attention to herself first, and instead was adamant that Shun get treated first.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:25 pm
"All it did was make things 'official', really. We were living together prior to it already, after all. But... she is doing well."

The reaper soon tilted his head at the other. He wasn't sure what sort of business was on her mind.

"If it is that important, you can say it now."

But then they were spotted, and he was pulled away to get treated. After getting some healing and the like, he was patched up and feeling considerably more healthy.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:23 pm
Hel made a non-committal and not very satisfied hum. If she was going to get her satisfactory answer, then she was definitely going to have to talk to Mitsu. Curse Shun and his lack of details.

"Uh, excuse you, Shun, I am trying to be discreet!"

Luckily, he was being tended to though, and she was as well. While her injury wasn't as bad as the grim's, she didn't brush off getting it stitched and patched for cleanliness sake. After that was taken care of, she resumed her spot at his side, and jerked her head in the direction of the woods, indicating that they should take a little walk.

Once they were near the woods, Hel started to walk along the wood line. "Have you seen Amrita lately, Shun?" She started.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:43 pm
Once he was able to, he went back to where Hel was, carefully stretching as he followed her along.

"Amrita? Yes, actually. She plans on creating a sort of information network and training group, given how... lacking the current student base is. Why?"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:54 pm
Hel's lips twisted briefly upon hearing this. While, in a way, it didn't appear to be something out of Amrita's character to do, as of right now...it most certainly was. The undead who had begged her to take her away from Amity for a spell was in no condition to be putting together an information network and training group...

Sounded like Wasp was raising an army.

"Shun, it is because you are one of my closest and most trusted friends am I about to tell you this. Watch your back around her. I do not doubt that the undead you met with was not Amrita." At this point Hel stopped, and turned to face the grim, her expression nothing short of serious as she leveled her eyes upon his face. "There is another being that inhabits that body, and represses Amrita. It takes over four days out of the week. Right now."

The reaper reached up to pull the collar of her shirt aside, to show the entirety of the heart shaped scar that stretched across the left side of her chest.

"That being, that Wasp, did this, for nothing sort of fun and because she could. Watch yourself, friend."

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:19 pm
The words that came from the valkyrie's mouth was a surprise to him. Shun honestly didn't expect a warning like that, especially since Amrita hadn't exactly been acting out of character from what he knew. He tilted his head, thinking this over.

"You are certain of this, Hel?"

It wasn't exactly a light accusation, after all. His gaze shifted down to the scar on her chest. He furrowed his brow upon seeing this bit of evidence. Most concerning indeed.

"I see... I will heed your warning. Thus far, she has not done anything... strange. But I shall keep an eye on her."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:41 am
"As certain as the pumpkin sun rises, Shun." Hel answered, though she wish it wasn't so. Wishing was of little use though, and she didn't waste time with that frivolity.

Hel nodded her head. "Remember, as of right now, four days out of the week she is the Wasp, and the other days, she is the Amrita that is our friend. Wasp parades around, fooling others into believing that she is Amrita, but she is not." Hel huffed lightly, her fists clenching briefly before she loosened them. "I care for nothing she does, nor wish to be apart of it, but there is not more I can do at this point in time to rattle her." Her lips twisted briefly as she looked up at Shun, loathe to admit it, but it was true.

"My hands are tied right now." With Mac still at Amityville, there was an unspoken truce--for now. As long as she didn't physically touch anything of her's, that went the other way as well. "That will change in the future, I am certain, as she progresses in whatever the Jack she is planning, but for right now--I am stuck. Please keep me informed of what she is doing."

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:21 pm
Shun nodded slowly to her. He was going to need to trust her judgement on this one, as odd as it seemed. It shouldn't hurt to take a bit more caution around Amrita, in any case.

"I shall. Do not worry."

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas