Submit

Are you interested?
  yes!
  nah
View Results

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:24 pm
(As per usual Shinning and I are the only males XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:32 pm
((Worried if we wait for the last two we might never start. They can always be picked up later.))

The loud, metallic clang of the ship docking brought Amaya back to the world of the conscious, her eyes snapping open, and immediately causing the Neocinian female to cry out with pain as she covered her eyes from the bright sun surrounding Cardiff. Yanking her dark goggles on over her eyes, Amaya got up and grabbed her bag, walking off the dock and into the city.

Cardiff seemed to be full of off-worlders, though not many were Neocinian, and this brought attention to Amaya as she stalked through the streets. Even with the attention, it was mainly to clear a path as she approached. It was almost sunset on Cardiff as Amaya entered the cantina.

A small smile creased her lips as she pulled her goggles off in the dark cantina, and quickly Amaya found a set at the corner of the bar, flagging a bartender down to give her a cocktail of poisons, mixed with alcohol. While she waited, Amaya kept an eye on the door, waiting to see what the impending night was willing to bring.

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:06 pm
Buzzing, whirring, humming, and the faint hiss of static filled the cockpit of the Droian ship as it was parked in the ship docking area, it's rear hatch opened and sparks of electricity able to be seen shooting out of it from time to time. "Not enough variables, hmmmm not nearly enough variables" a voice called out from inside of the hatch as a wrench suddenly came flying out from inside bouncing across the ground several times before coming to a rest quite a ways away up the dock. "Now where did I put my adjustable reverse ratcheting box wrench?" the voice called as walking slowly out of the ship a somewhat young Droian stood looking around thru a pair of goggles. "Quite a conundrum" he muttered for a moment not being able to see the wrench.

Around the outside of the ship the hustle and bustle of Cadriff continued as was the normal with many different races moving about and conversion with one another in talks of deals, propositions, love, and other things. It was such a melting pot of cultures it was at times no wonder it was the central hub of the galaxy. "Ahh there it is" Jaycee said finally spotting the small flicker of electricity showed up in the distances as he rushed quickly over towards it picking it up and placing it in the holder of his belt. "Onwards" he yelled suddenly drawing a questioning look from many of the people around him before dashing off into the city with seemingly no planned destination in mind as the sun was slolwy starting to set on Cardriff.

After awhile of running Jaycee had found himself in one of the local cantina's it's ambiance as tad dark for his tastes as he tapped his goggles. After a few moments a light within them turned on lighting up his vision to where his eyes were seeing the cantina as a normally lit area. "Ahh much better" he muttered heading up towards the bar as he hopped up onto one of the stools and spun around a few times before stopping himself now facing a befuddled barkeeper. "You there! I request an order of Drion Lighting topped with a single cube of ice and served with no more then 45 milliliters of Ecladian rum mixed in" Jaycee called to the man who gave a small sigh before walking away to make his order.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:10 pm
Maverick was in a bar on Cardiff having arrived a few hours ago. He was standing slightly on the table weaving a tale of adventure to some fellow patrons, though their interest level may have varied. He was telling a tale of one of his earlier sailing days on Ecladia, and how his boat was assailed by waves and a fearsome creature of the deep.

He wasn't a quite, though he was trying to keep his voice contained to just the table he was out. Eventually he let out a loud, boisterous laugh as he grabbed his drink and those at the table with him, clinking of the glass could be heard before they each took a drink.

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:32 pm
It had been rather uneventful for Amaya, the bartender bringing her her drink before a rather animated Drionian came flying in, leaving her and the bartender confused. Taking a sip of her cocktail, Amaya sighed with relief, feeling the poisons take affect and bring her back to a normal feeling, as the Ecladian rum in her drink settled her nerves.

A boisterous laugh and the clinking of glasses grabbed the Neocinian's attention immediately, her purple eyes darting to the source of the noise. It was an Ecladian, she could tell by the webbing on his hands and the sharp scent of salt water still on his skin. Still, the Drionian sitting next to her smelled of singed hair and the crackles of electricity she could occasionally hear coming off him distracted her.

Unfortunately for Amaya, that distraction was all it took for her to find a large, Priorian male standing in front of her with a grin.

"You're pretty far from home." He observed, looking her up and down as he took a swig of his drink. He was obviously drunk at this point, his friends trying to wrangle him back to their table. "What is an attractive Neocinian like yourself doing so far from your dark little planet?" The Priorian asked.

Rolling her eyes, Amaya looked to the Priorian in disgust. "I came from home to learn how to kill things other than what I've spent my entire life so far killing. Although I've learned how to kill a Priorian a few times over, unless you'd like to give me some practice." Amaya hissed dangerously as her grip on her glass tightened.

The Priorian glared and produced a small explosion of fire in Amaya's face with a grin.

With a shout of pain and rage, Amaya flipped her glass over on the bartop, breaking the edges and coating the glass in the cocktail and her own blood before jamming it into the Priorian's chest and twisting it with a grin as her vision came back and she caught the look of horror in his face before falling over dead.

The Priorian's friends looked at the scene horrified before quickly gathering their friend and fleeing the cantina.

Wrapping a bandage around her hand, Amaya cast a lazy look to the bartender, nodding for another drink, who was quick to oblige and passed it down the bar.

The Neocinian caught it and took a big swig, relaxing once more as the atmosphere in the cantina settled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:56 pm
(Please tell me someone has gotten atleast one of my comments.)

Looking over as the man fell over dead just behind him Jaycee spun his chair till he was facing now over the dead Priorian. "By my calculations I surmise your defeat" Jaycee commented as the man's friends started to gather up his friend before laughing a bit maniacally. It wasn't his first time seeing death but most of it had come from failed experiments or sudden vaporization when incorrectly working on a warp core on a ship. Looking over at the Neocinian next to him Jaycee smirked. "I don't agree with your method's but by golly do you get results."

As he finished his words the barkeeper brought his drink as Jaycee's focus again shifted to another subject. Picking up drink Jaycee knocked it back in a quick flick of his head. "Hmm very interesting but, I could do that better" he muttered putting the glass down on the table as a spark lept from his hand at the striking of the glass on the table and bounced a few times before vanishing. "Aha! 42, I knew it!.....Now what was the question?" Jaycee called out suddenly as he pulled out a pencil and note pad as he started to rapidly jot something down upon it looking up from it every so often before again returning to furiously writing in it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:17 pm
((Uhh..no sorry >.< ))

A young Priorian woman was on board the last flight of the day to Cardiff. It had been a long and boring flight for Vera, but finally the ship had docked into the city. This is the first time she ever traveled outside of Prioria. Once off the ship and into the city, Vera raised her arms over her head and stretched, finally glad to be off the cramped ship. The first thing she noticed, besides the diversity of the many people here, was the lower temperature compared to her home planet. Looking towards the sunset, Vera rubbed her arms as she heated her skin just a tad.

Before she did anything, she need a little celebration for her first time away from home. Vera was heading towards a nearby bar, but as soon as she reached the door, a few Priorians came rushing out and knocked her to the side. "HEY! Watch where you're going!" she shouted while shaking her fist at them. She didn't pay them much attention to notice they were carrying a dead body. Vera just got back up and brushed the dirt off her clothes before walking into the bar. Taking a quick look around, the place wasn't too crowded and she found a spot to sit a couple seats over from the Neocinian and Drionian. "Bartender! Give me something with a kick." Vera ordered.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:43 pm

User Image

┈┈┈ 𝕮laudia 𝕬dalwin ┈┈┈

The wind flew past the hair of the young Sondaran as her ship began to dock. The rush of the air flew about her, and her body floated slightly before coming back to the ground suddenly. Ohhh.. Her inner thoughts whined, already missing her home planet. Yet she gathered her things nonetheless thinking of other things. Her eyes quickly scanning throughout the dock, and her feet running past her. The colors of each object, person, and building was being absorbed into her mind's eye. A giggle flowed out like a wave hitting the beach. " Oh... Hello Cardiff!" She exclaimed in full excitement... before running right into a pole.

" Ooo... ow." She grunts, rubbing her head. Her head looks up to see it as a sign for the building behind it. From the looks of it, and the men around the entrance... it seemed to be a bar. Her eyes took in the atmosphere while a grin spread ear to ear. Oh, brother wouldn't approve... but surely, one quick stop wouldn't hurt. The young Sondaran walked in and instantly became a fish out of water. Her long white hair flickered against the dim lightening. Her young appearance stood out, though she was older than she appeared. Still grinning innocently, and looking side to side observing the bar. She giggled slightly at all the different men and women. What a wonderful mix....

User Image

Thinking.....Out of Character...
{Oh! We've started! *quickly reads and previews to be accurate* Yes, Shining.. the question is what is the meaning of life.
Let me know if the post style is too much. I'll change it to just the color if no one else is doing it. }

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:15 pm
(your post style is fine, be yourself and unique!, i'm just bad at doing all the fancy work but I always enjoy seeing it)

Finishing his drink, Maverick only noticed a few new faces had entered due to the sudden outburst of the Neocinian ending someone's life. He had only caught slight wind of what had caused the outburst. However he did know better than to interfere with a Neocinian's business. He caught wind of the lovely figure of a Sondaran, he flashed her a friendly grin. The Driorian seemed like he was having a conversation with himself. The bar seemed to be filled with interesting characters currently. His trip off world seemed to be shaping up to having a very interesting start.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm

User Image

┈┈┈ 𝕮laudia 𝕬dalwin ┈┈┈

The young Sondaran had just missed out on the particular event from before. Her figure just now passing the table at which the event occurred. Blood splat on the floor, and against the chair...she examined it concluding the death. Seems whomsoever killed the victim did not mind hurting themselves as well... She starts to gaze at the blood for a moment, simply admiring the color. The shading, the glimmer... blood had its own shade outside of the color red. Yet, as admired as she was, a slight gag laid at the back of her throat. Death wasn't her favorite thing in the world. Or, in any of the worlds. Her figure left the scene wandering deeper into the bar.

Her eyes went about once more, and caught a spark. Blinking slightly, she recognized it as a smile from an Ecladian man. She returned the smile, and gave a small wave. Though she moved to the bar itself, actually quite parched. The closer she was to the bar, however, the more her mind became to hint at her. Brother... would not approve having a drink here. Too risky, he'd warn me. Nor a meal, incase of that being drugged as well. Thinking this, she paused. Instead, taking a seat at one of the stools. I still have my water, at least. Her hands moved into her bag, pulling out her water sack. Slowly sipping from it before returning it back to her bag.

User Image

Thinking.....Out of Character...
{Heh, thanks. I normally keep it smaller but I love the pic for my character way too much.
Though if my posts are out of place, I think I'll take out the bottom part just to keep it relevant.}

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:07 am
((I didn't either))

With the second drink, Amaya was relaxed once more, taking a deep breath as a new Priorian and a Sondaran entered. Turning to watch the Drionian with a bored, yet curious look on her face, Amaya rested her head in her uninjured hand.

"Bartender didn't make your drink...electric enough?" She asked, watching as he seemed to electrifiy his drink some more. Drionians were certainly interesting to watch, they never seemed to stop moving.

Still, Amaya was now more aware of those around her, not wanting another incident with with the new Priorian. The Sondaran that came up to the bar seemed disgusted by the blood left on the bar and the floor from Amaya's injury and the dead Priorian. Smirking, she allowed the shadows in the bar to soak up the blood, leaving no trace of it as she took another sip of her drink.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:02 pm
(It's Heimerdinger from League of Legends.)
Continuing to scribble on the notepad for a moment Jaycee didn't seem to have heard Amaya's words. On the paper what looked to be the designs for a ship were starting take shape and form tho many of the notes being jotted around it were in a type of short hand no one but Jaycee would likely understand.

Stopping suddenly Jaycee looked up from his notes before looking over towards Amaya. Looking her up and down a few times. "As I said before. I could have done it better. The taste was lack luster at best and there was more then the requested amount of rum within it making the taste skewered" he said his speech a tad hastened as a few jolts of electricity were flung from his fingers.

Looking down towards Amaya's hand he noted the wound as he lifted his wrist and started to tap on it. After a few moments two orbs that were on his belt jumped off and floated over and positioned on either side of her before a scanning laser passed over her body a few times. "Lacerations, semi coagulation, and a slight abrasion of a tendon on the right hand" Jaycee muttered tapping his wrist again as the two orbs shot down towards the hand Amaya had injured before glowing green and starting to spin around it. There would be a tingling sensation in the woman's hand as it's natural healing was hastened and the wound itself was slowly staring to close.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:14 pm
Raising her eyebrows, Amaya watched Jaycee with new interest. "How exactly does electricity help or hurt an alcoholic beverage?" She asked, before straightening in her seat as the orbs jumped off his belt.

Her eyes were wide and her body was ridged as she watched the orbs carefully. She wasn't used to this, or the quick pace Drionians seemed to move in general. It made it hard for Amaya to observe at the breakneck pace Jaycee seemed to move.

Still as the pain in her hand started to dissipate, Amaya relaxed, taking a deep breath and another drink, still watching the orbs carefully as they healed her hand.

"Thanks..." Amaya murmured, the word feeling foreign as it rolled off her tongue. "I've heard Drionians had tech like this...first time really experiencing it though."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:21 pm
"Stop moving, you may damage my turrents" Jaycee said forgoing what she had said for a moment as he tapped his wrist again as the wound finished healing. As it was not to deep of a wound it did not take to very long to finish healing. A red scanning beam again covered Amaya's body before the two orbs shot back into Jaycee's belt and locked in their confines.

"It is nothing out of the ordinary" Jaycee said as he looked down at his belt to make sure both of the orbs had been locked into place properly before looking back at her. For once he seemed to be looking directly at her in the time he has gazed her over before he seemed less focused on the person in front of him. His eyes darted quickly as he seemed to study each part of her body for a moment before coming back to her eyes as it had seemed to be the one thing that caught his attention. "Neocinian light filters?" he asked refering to Amaya's goggles.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:32 pm
(Sorry it's a short post >.< my creativity is slightly fried lately)
Maverick observed the Sondaran as she waved at him, she seemed...naive, and innocent, like she had not experienced many things in her life. He wondered if all Sondarans like this. He looked back at his table with a grin and said "Excuse me a second lads." He went over and sat next to the Sondaran woman. "You look like you could use a friend. You are free to turn me away of course" He smiled at her warmly. He noticed she was drinking from her water sack.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff