Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:49 pm
MikuHinata1

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

"Talos?... you mean that petty brat who tried to fight me on top of Fuji and just... horribly failed?.... How the living hell did he manage to kill anyone?.. Id be surprised if he was powerful enough to step on a cockroach..."
He laughed and stepped into the kitchens looking at the boar they were roasting.
"I mean seriously... how have you guys not killed him yet?.... hell... Rouden even without anyone using her could kill him... come on now... Am I going to have to come and save a bunch of "Gods"... ha..."
He chuckled before sitting down.
" Sorry.. I am just... bleh, he was not very impressive.... I do know a guy or two if you are interested...I can show you to them. That is if you really want to kill him. But you are going to have to REALLY be willing to deal with someone VERY annoying... and random."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

Listening to Kyle about Talos, Tsukuyomi cover her wolf ears from bad language. Tsukuyomi rose his eyebrow, Mitsuki gawk at him, "So that's explains why you glare at Tsukuyomi-sama," she stated about few minutes ago. She listens to him again, she look away, "I'm not pretty sure I'm very comfortable with person you mention," she respond, she look at him again, "What about Rouden-sama, aren't you going to worry about her if Talos find out she's actually Goddess, if she's destroy completely, anything frost will be gone," she added. Tsukuyomi spoken out calmly, "Gods are on alert, we sense Japan is losing balance. Only to stop him is to destroy him, yet Priestess did bring Celestial Brush Gods back by making people believing them. I'm very sure she will bring Raijin, Fujin, Omoikane, Konohanasakuya-hime, and mother back," he comment as he pet her head, she glance up at God of Moon.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:01 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

He laughed
"A: shes already dead, B: she could take him alone even in her weapon state, C: he already knows shes a "God" and already failed to kill her. Id kill him myself but Honestly its kinda like hitting a child... he is far better off being killed by one of you...But if you promise to bring me more people to recreate my nation... I will lend you something that will help you kill him.."
He cut into the boar and served up a generous helping for each one of them with lots of potatoes and salmon.
"Eat up...."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki and Tsukuyomi widen their eyes about Rouden, Tsukuyomi know Mitsuki is very friendly with Gods. Tsukuyomi glare at Kyle, "This is why I don't trust you," he grumbled darkly. Mitsuki, however, she sat on the chair and start eating, in much of God of Moon dismay.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

He grinned
"Well I am sorry I am not up to your snuff boon boy... but I dont really have to help you... I just like this little one here... and I am offering a deal, I have done nothing to suggest I wont keep my end of the bargain. Its all up to you big boy."
He dipped his bowl into the potato and cheese stew and sipped on it before digging into his piece of boar. He glanced up at Mitsuki.
"what about you little pup?... you killed the fox, you should not be too far from being able to kill Talos, with that little push you should have what it takes, Though again. That is all up to you"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Tsukuyomi remain silent, Mitsuki perk her ears from his question. She lower her eyelid as she recall pass three years, "I heard from Hatsune-sama and Shinto Gods that he's impossible to get hit. The voice of Raijin-sama and Fujin-sama, who was killed by Talos, I can still hear them, they never thought no one will ever face the Goddess of Creation and Death. I can still see their death, I need to stop him before the chaos will take over the realm," she respond about Talos' problem, she need to deal with, and to prevent the upcoming chaos occur. She knew it's her responsibility to take care of the realm. Tsukuyomi look at her, then look away, "If you talking about Chaos, God of Discord, I don't think he's responsible for making Talos turn into God Slayer. If he is, Cosmos, Goddess of Harmony, have her warriors help you out," he suggest as he mention Zack, Aerith, and Angeal. Hearing Cosmos' name, causing Mitsuki turn her head towards God of Moon, she remember that dream of beautiful woman she caught couple times.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:13 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"He protects himself with magic... Magic is easily fallible you just need to silence the battlefield and magic will not be possible there.... and you can wail on him all day. ONE reason hes nothing to me or Rouden is because Rouden can just eat his magic, he cant use magic against us, and me... I am quite accustomed to fighting against magic users."
He finished he plate and set it aside sipping calmly on some wine and mead.
"Talos is just a pup that is deluded into thinking he is powerful...now as I proposed earlier... I can give you the ability to kill him... if you promise to send me more followers... do we have a deal?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:42 am
User Image

User Image

Those two listens to him, along with three companions hidden in her cloak. Mitsuki hears the deal and promise, she lower her eye to think about it. Tsukuyomi look at priestess wolf hanyo in concern, knowing she cared about Gods and empathetic about their pain about their loss. She has a desire to protect the Gods from evil as a reincarnation of Okami Amaterasu, Celestial Brush Goddess of Sun. Tsukuyomi continue to watch her, "Priestess."
Mitsuki can hear Hachiman, Futsunushi, Fudo Myoo, Bishamonten telepathic to her mind to discussion for take his offer or not. It takes a few minutes before she look at Kyle with determine expression, "You got yourself a deal."

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:54 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Good to hear..."
He pulled off one of his rings and dropped it in front of her.
"... This will eat any magic that changes people. Poison, sapping of strength, paralysis... that sort of stuff... it eats it breaks it down into base magic and either fuels it into you or spits it out if its not compatible. and THIS"
He dropped a small bag of silver discs and a small case of vials on the table.
"The discs are pure silver... polished and infused with anti magic power. Throw one into an oncoming magical attack and instantly it will suck the power out... the vials... those contain specialized holy water. DONT get it on yourself... you are part Youkai, it wont hurt you as bad but its basically liquid fire to you.. throw it on the ground and that ground becomes holy ground. No magic can be used on that ground, not even yours... so use it wisely..."
He leaned back and took another sip of his mead.
"...and dont forget to eat up.. I got the food just for you...fresh boar.. you cant say no to that"
He smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Mitsuki look at his ring that is in front of her, she pick it up to analyze it. She sees a small bag of silver disks and small case of vials, she look at him as he explains what does those two do. He even warn her about not to use it on herself, she earn an anime sweat drop, problem is she is immune with holy power, looks like she will use priestess ability to deal with Talos, if she ever use vials to rob his power. She nod as she understand, then she continue to eat. Tsukuyomi shook his head, "Even she is hanyo, she's immune with holy."

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:41 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

He chuckled
"This is not what YOU consider holy. based upon the faith systems this is from the one religion that most rebukes other faiths, What it defines as holy is hostile to all others that are considered holy. Its like Anti matter, The only thing it doesnt hurt at least a little is unaligned forces or holy forces aligned specifically with itself. Be VERY careful. You are holy only in the point of Shinto faith and perhaps a few others. You have access to purifying power but all of that is still pointed on quite a lenient faith. They can accept all other Gods, This holy water is attuned to a VERY jealous God. To the point where it will burn away, consume in flame. ANYTHING else even remotely unaligned."
He looked at his own hands flexing his fingers.
"Even I can hardly touch it. And I am considered completely neutral, They call my condition the blessing of the earth. Though unaligned its still considered OTHER than its own alignment and it burns, horribly. heh, and I am one of the faithful."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:31 am
User Image

User Image

"Understandable," respond Tsukuyomi as Mitsuki finish eating. She pick up the ring, a small bag of silver disks, and small case of vials, she put them in her bag. She look at Kyle, "I'm very honored to take out Talos, and use those items to stop him," she said very soft. Tsukuyomi look at Mitsuki as he approach her, "Priestess, I better return to the Moon, you will have a safe journey. May the light of the moon shine upon you," he said with a smile as he vanish by moonlight color. Mitsuki watch Tsukuyomi disappearance, she soften her look.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:12 am
MikuHinata1

User Image

He smiled
"And dont be afraid to call for my help if you things begin to go south... Rouden can get me just about anywhere pretty damned fast, so dont be afraid to give me a call."
Rouden's magic flared up and created an ice ring for her on the table.
"...that will give you a small bit of her power to add onto your own... just be careful and dont die out there little pup"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

User Image

"I really wish you shouldn't call me 'little pup'," she states as she stood up and pick up ice ring, she can feel both Rouden and Kuraokami ice urge with the ring. She bow to him and left the castle.

User Image

laffett

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:01 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

He chuckled
".... good luck little pup..."
Rouden flew up beside him.
"Will she be ok?..."
"They fear Talos for no real reason... he is far weaker than they think, kinda like rock paper scissors. He is rock and they are scissors. They just need to learn to fight like paper."
He chuckled happily retreating further back into the castle with Rouden.

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff