Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Dragon Soul (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:07 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as she hugged the prince and said "Really? But where will we go? I don't have anywhere to go...." She then thought about it and came up with an idea. "What about one of the royal summer homes? Would that suffice?" She asked looking up at him as she got up after she picked up the stuffed dragon Edward gave her.

He lifted her onto the ground. "alright. then we shall go there at once." he remembered why she wanted to go there and the exact summer home she is thinking of. she is refering to the one where they first met each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:19 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled a bit as Edward lifted her onto the ground. "Thank you mas-...I mean Edward." She said as she hugged the stuffed dragon he gave her. "How will we get there? Do you want to fly or would you like to take your car?" She asked not minding if she flew them to the summer home they first met at. She felt safe there whenever Edward would bring her there. She smiled a bit as she looked at him waiting for his answer.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:52 am
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled a bit as Edward lifted her onto the ground. "Thank you mas-...I mean Edward." She said as she hugged the stuffed dragon he gave her. "How will we get there? Do you want to fly or would you like to take your car?" She asked not minding if she flew them to the summer home they first met at. She felt safe there whenever Edward would bring her there. She smiled a bit as she looked at him waiting for his answer.

"no my dear. you will not fly... because you see, there is much you dont know about me. because my Dear. i will be the one to fly us there." he said to her as Wings began to form on his back. Edward Jumped high into the air, breaking the celing wall above them, and took off toward the home  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:22 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as he flew them towards their new home. She smiled as she always felt free when she was in the air. She was hugging Edward and the stuffed dragon he gave her as it was her most valuable possession in the world. She didn't care if it seemed childish to others, she loved this little gift that Edward gave her. She kept it clean and everything. She even sewed up little patches that had worn over the years.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:53 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled as he flew them towards their new home. She smiled as she always felt free when she was in the air. She was hugging Edward and the stuffed dragon he gave her as it was her most valuable possession in the world. She didn't care if it seemed childish to others, she loved this little gift that Edward gave her. She kept it clean and everything. She even sewed up little patches that had worn over the years.
Edward landed in front of their New Home. He carried her into the room, and up to her new bedroom." this is your room my Dear. i hope its to your liking."he said to her as he put her on the bed. "there should be some clothes for you to try on. meet me downstairs when your settled in my dear."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:14 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste nodded as she went to see the clothing in her closet. She was amazed at all the clothing in there. It was more than she had ever owned in her entire life. Once she was changed, she went to where Edward was and hugged him from behind. She was much happier with Edward being around her. The stuffed dragon, was on her bed.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:18 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste nodded as she went to see the clothing in her closet. She was amazed at all the clothing in there. It was more than she had ever owned in her entire life. Once she was changed, she went to where Edward was and hugged him from behind. She was much happier with Edward being around her. The stuffed dragon, was on her bed.

he got really nervous when he felt her hug him from behind. he quickly got up and turned away so she couldnt see his back. he didnt want celeste to see what was making him so Scared like he is now  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:45 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

"What's wrong Edward? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said looking worried as she knew he usually hugged her back when she hugged him. She didn't mean to scare him if she did. "Sorry if I was what scared you......" She said looking away.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:15 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

"What's wrong Edward? You look like you've seen a ghost." She said looking worried as she knew he usually hugged her back when she hugged him. She didn't mean to scare him if she did. "Sorry if I was what scared you......" She said looking away.

"No my dear. its whats on my back that may worry you. but i dont wanna keep things from you." he turned his back to her to reveal marks all over his back, and His wings that have been attempted to be ripped off. "your not the only one who suffered at my father's hands. i....i'm not even his real son.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:28 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste looked worried. She then placed a hand gently on his back using her power she learned from the other maids to try to heal him. "Just hold still." She said smiling as her hands started glowing as she tried to heal him. She smiled when she was done. "How's it feel now? Any better?" She asked having erased the major damage to his wings and the cuts. She smiled at him wanting him to be okay.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:36 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste looked worried. She then placed a hand gently on his back using her power she learned from the other maids to try to heal him. "Just hold still." She said smiling as her hands started glowing as she tried to heal him. She smiled when she was done. "How's it feel now? Any better?" She asked having erased the major damage to his wings and the cuts. She smiled at him wanting him to be okay.

"My real parents were slaughtered by the king's men.the king found me hiding in my room, but instead of enslaving me, he took me in as my own son. i arrive at the castle and look at the servants. they were my own Kind.....Our kind my dear." "he would beat me in private when the servants wernt around. he'd call me things like dragon trash, and aid i was very lucky to be in a position like i was." "he wanted me to hurt my own kind, but i refused.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:45 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled and hugged him saying "Well I guess that's why we were so drawn to each other." She then looked up at him. She didn't remember much about her parents but she knew she was destined to be with Edward. "Edward.....if I told you I love you......what would you say?" She asked blushing deeply as she looked up at him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:34 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste smiled and hugged him saying "Well I guess that's why we were so drawn to each other." She then looked up at him. She didn't remember much about her parents but she knew she was destined to be with Edward. "Edward.....if I told you I love you......what would you say?" She asked blushing deeply as she looked up at him.

"my dear. i have never felt love from anyone except you. the king and queen didnt show me the kindness and compassion that have you have shown me over the years." he looked into her eyes. "well, allow me to answer that with this." he pulled her close to him and kissed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:45 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste kissed him back and when they broke apart, she hugged him and said "I love you Edward. I always have and always will. You've given me the one thing I've wanted my entire life." She then smiled for the first time in years as she hugged him not wanting to leave his arms.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:06 pm
Angelic Lupine
Sayomi Kobayashi

Celeste kissed him back and when they broke apart, she hugged him and said "I love you Edward. I always have and always will. You've given me the one thing I've wanted my entire life." She then smiled for the first time in years as she hugged him not wanting to leave his arms.

"you've done more for me than you know. you have given me love, something i havent had in so long."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff