Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Show and Tell (Sammy and Jordan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:57 am
"Mm. The ones we spoke to seemed interested enough in helping out some Hunters with a problem, but maybe they just wanted to be owed a favor." Jordan shook his head a little. "There should be if there isn't, though. We're not always at odds, and often enough there's a common enemy."

He laughed at the comment. "I can't argue with that."

He shook his head, shrugged a little. "Someone green asked me if I wanted knowledge, and read my mind for the answer."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:27 pm
"Well I'm glad its something at least some people trying to consider and don't just reject right off the bat. And yeah, it's a lot of common enemy stuff."

The agreement about Ferros seemed to be all around smiles.

Still the answer Jordan gave her caused Sammy to pause. "Well that's a tad rude. Was it worth it?"

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:05 pm
"I've always thought that it would be helpful to have something in place for that, so that we don't have to re-negotiate truces every time something happens."

Jordan sighed. "It's done nothing for me, but neither has it exacted a price. Yet. I don't trust it, and I wouldn't have taken it on if I'd had the option to reject it. We'll see."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:01 pm
"Come see me in a few years when I maybe have a job that lets me work on that. For now we'll do some back door sneaky stuff."

Sympathy crossed the ghouls face, she'd made her bed, whatever happened to Jordan sounded far less pleasing. If anything the one that should be worried was indeed him. Her own weapon flickering slightly before vanishing back into a pendant twisted around her wrist by the chain. "If anything weird does happen, or anything really. Call me yeah? Maybe we have someone or something on our side who knows about those kinds of things."

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:59 am
Jordan nodded. "I'll see what I can do," he said.

He paused, then nodded, and said, "If you hear anything new about Creation, or if you see something associated with this symbol, I'd appreciate knowing about it." A little reluctantly, he rolled his sleeve back far enough to display the green sigil just above his elbow, held the fabric back for long enough to let Sammy get a look at it, then covered it again.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:39 am
Sammy nodded, "Keep yourself in one piece till then got it? Ferros. That's your job too. You picked an okay human for this whole weapon thing."

The request was fair and Sammy nodded moving closer to inspect his arm flames in here eyes flickering down into solid orbs to really focus on the mark before it was covered. "Sure. If I find anything I can try and let you know which... actually."

Turning around she moved back to her bag tugging out a note book before scribbling something on a sheet of paper. When she walked back over she held it out to Jordan, the moment he reached for it though she would pull it back.

"Now I need your word Jordan, that you're not going to use some hunter tech and have some creep hunter track me. It's my phone number. I don't have some spare phone just for you I can hide under a rock. When you get to Halloween in one of those Golem things you find a phone, you call me. Maybe once a month or every other week and we can I don't know. Compare notes or something."

prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:05 am
I know, Ferros said smugly, with a brief glint of light from the stone on his ring. Instead of repeating that directly, Jordan said, "We'll do our best."

He buttoned his sleeve again and nodded, then raised an eyebrow as she wrote something down on a piece of paper. When she held it out to him, he reached for it, paused as she pulled it back and gave her an inquiring look. "I'm not about to screw up one of the best chances I've found for cooperation between our worlds. I won't track you or have anyone else do so," he assured her. "I can probably get a prepaid and keep it with my scarefari kit. That shouldn't be too tough to manage."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:44 am
Sammy only caught the faintest flicker of light from the stone assuming it was a confirmation before nodding.

"Hey I just gotta say is so if you do make a mistake or betray me I can have a valid reason to say I warned you before I kick your a** ya know?" Still she held out the number again nodding, "Not a bad idea, I don't know how you all get to our world but your plan sounds good to me." There was a slight delay afterwards in silence, "So I guess I'll see you around more?"

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:30 pm
Jordan laughed. "I'll consider myself warned, then," he said, and took the number, folding it carefully and tucking it into his wallet. The corner of his mouth tipped up in a small smile. "We usually don't go to Halloween directly. Too much ambient Fear to be healthy for human bodies. I'll look a little different next time you see me, unless I run into you here."

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:07 pm
Sammy flashed a black boned thumbs up at his accepted warning moving to grab her bag proper again slinging it over her shoulder. "Yeah, makes sense I know your weapons give you some protection but our home turf is a bit much for you guys." She turned away flickering somewhat, the area around her shifting to slowly grow a rift leading to a hallway.

"Make sure you look good Jordan, I don't wana be hanging out with some first year hobo looking creeple." With a wave she stepped through the portal turning down a hall and was gone just like that.

Prolixity

Miliardo Kason

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas