Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GM ORP] Boom goes the dynamite [pg 3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yylaayl

Magical Bunny

17,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:35 pm
GIVE QUILLAN THE BOOM!

The ink demon was lured to the location by promises of fireworks. Completely unaware of whatever was going on around him, he chirped in his prepubescent voice, "Something seems to be burning!", somehow failing to spot the fire demon.

Quote:
pls excuse my horrible rping I haven't (actually) rped or written anything longer than a page in over a year oops

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:20 pm
The demon gave Kayu a wry grin. Some of these kids were promising. Their eagerness for destruction and explosions was a welcome sight. He soon looked back towards Danny.

"Blow everything up now, and you won't be able to have fun with any of these things later, yeah? Now that we have a few people here, allow me to introduce myself. I am Batista, and this is my lovely assistant, Kayu. A week or so ago... you might recall a particular event at your school I want to say that I am deeply sorry for the fuss. Some of my men are... a bit too eager to jump straight to explosions. A good trait sometimes, but at others, a bit more of a subtle touch is needed."

Batista clasped his hands together.

"So, as a show of good will, I'd like to give out some free wares. My explosives are high quality, and I'm sure they won't disappoint. Go on, pick something out for now."

OOC
FREEBIES

Everyone who joins this ORP can take one bomb. This is a one time use item. It doesn't take a turn to activate in a battle, and once you use it.

Once the bomb is activated, it will explode on your target in 3 rounds and cause 6 damage.. If using this please mark in OOC the amount of time remaining until detonation.

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:58 pm
Aureole ceased her perusing the boxes of explosions to listen to the demon explain themselves and the many boxes. She had heard a few things but nothing that she worried too much.

But upon the statement that they could each take one explosive with them, the Peryton's face lit up. "Excellent!"

The ghoul's finger drifted from box to box, explosive to explosive until she landed upon a rather vibrant looking blue, pink and purple dyed ball with a small fuse stilling out of the top.

"Thank you, I'll be sure to put this to great use!" And with that, she bounded off, ready to show off her 'prize' to her minipets back at her dorm.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:04 am
"It does seem illegal," Lutz agreed in a solemn tone of voice.

Then he went to take one of the offered explosives because hey, free s**t. Of course, whether he'd ever actually have any use for it was up in the air--there wasn't really...anything he wanted to blow up--but maybe it'd be handy to have around anyways.

...Even if these people were apparently the ones who had shown up the other day to cause chaos at the school.

chiickadee

Kaiyumi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:32 pm
Danny moved to pick up an entire crate.

blade kuroda
O_O

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:36 pm
Lock gave Lutz disapproving looks while crossing his arms and standing in a huffy kind of way. "Put that down. You're going to hurt yourself idiot- or worse- hurt me."

He gave Batista and Kayu a look. "Why are you just handing these out to minors?" Lock the killjoy was here to ruin the party.

kaiyumi
lutz no

smerdle
why

blade kuroda
why do this

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:04 pm
"Now hold on a moment. I'm not done yet. And you, Miss, that doesn't count as one. If you want more... well I'm getting to that."

Batista rolled his shoulders and cracked his knuckles. He also shot a glance at Kayu. A silent order to her to keep an eye on the flame demon.

"Quite frankly, you all look... responsible enough to be able to handle a little bomb. And well... we don't always play by the rules now, do we? But I'm going to be straight with you folk. You're probably aware of the other group that was hanging around your school, the Black Sands? Well, they're after something that's been hidden away under your school. How it got there... irrelevant. We originally thought it was one ring, but after some extra intel, we've found that there's actually... 7 more. Most of these are your average C grade artifact, but it seems there's one that's considerably greater."

He gave them a moment to let it sink in.

"The Black Sands and their leader are all about control. Us? Freedom is our motto. Freedom and explosions. Great mix, eh? Right now our goal is to make sure they don't get these things. If any of you manage to get any of the normal six remaining rings? Good for you. Keep it. You've probably earned it. But that big last one? That's mine. So here comes the proposal... help me and my men get a hold of that, and we'll continue to provide you with these bombs to use at your discretion. Oh. And let's keep this between us, capiche?"

The demon heaved in a sigh.

"There is a limit to how many we can provide this offer, to, however. Not to mention giving too many people free bombs would probably grab a little too much attention, especially from the other side, yeah?"

Chiickadee
Kaineferu
Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:22 pm
Lock gave Batista a look that said he didn't buy it. "And why shouldn't I report you to the boogeymen here and now?" After all, Batista had all but revealed his plans and it was all highly illegal in Lock's book. SO ILLEGAL.

It seemed enough reason to call it in now. Boogeymen were much better suited for dealing with powerful artifacts and the like.

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:31 pm
"Because one, we ain't doing anything wrong. My men jacked up, I'll admit that much. If, for some reason, they decide that they need to step in, then the Black Sands will win. They got some dirty cops under their belt, yeah? You notify them, and they'll have free reign all over your school, yeah? And who knows what'll happen to your peers that decided to join them. We ain't stealing anything. Just reacquiring something a sponsor of mine has lost long ago."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:35 pm
Aureole stopped mid-step before turning and listening to the demon. Lots of information that she didn't really know what to do with. Artifacts? Rings? Black Sands? She had heard of the group name but not much about the other things that were being spoken about.

But... If they were going to give away free explosives for her to use...

The Peryton's amber eyes stared down at the bomb in her hands, contemplating on taking the offer or not. It was tempting. Truly, it was. And if it were to stay as secret as it seemed they wanted it to be, there was not much her father could learn or do about...

She moved her gaze towards the others, watching their decisions and listening to their questions.

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:25 am
False pouted, oh man he pouted so hard when Danny was told she couldn't have a whole box. He was reaching down to do just the same when instead he popped the lid open and pulled a single bomb out rolling it in his hands. His eyes flickering to Lock again.

"Must you be a kill joy? Can't you have fun like her?" He gestured to Danny whom he was quickly growing fond of and he didn't even know she played with fire yet! Sharpie meanwhile was off sniffing crates and leaving inky paw prints one everything. Have fun cleaning that up folks.

Meanwhile something else lingered on the edge of things, dim purple flames appearing from behind a pile of boxes. The ghoul listened closely trying to focus on what the main one was saying. Artifacts? Seven of them? Her hand instantly went to the heavy gold pendant around her neck eyes flickering just a bit brighter.... this was, well this was VERY interesting now...

Blade Kuroda
Suddenly you comments about getting a later artifact MAKE A LOT OF SENSE

chiickadee
False love you long time Danny lets go make boomboom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 am
Noting her boss's order, Kayu sidled over to the crate Danny had her eye on and hopped on top of it, leaning back as if she had been sitting there all along.

"Don't be greedy, dearest. There won't be enough explosions for everyone."

chiickadee

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:48 pm
Looking around at the students, Batista was soon distracted as a pudgy imp camp up and whispered something to him. He leaned over to listen to the shorter demon before giving a nod. Not a bad time for this, really. Some of the students here were beginning to get a little antsy, anyway.

"Speaking of our sponsor... it seems we have a special guest tonight. In case you were... questioning our legitimacy on the matter, perhaps this will help."

Zoobey
Come on in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:30 pm
A tall Reaper in a pinstripe suit took the opportunity to separate himself from one of the boxes that he was cleverly camouflaged in. He was a gaunt, nondescript man, with a sort of face that was easily forgotten.

"Yes, the legitimacy," he sneered, pulling onto a lowered crate a rather large briefcase. "My client ensures that the contents in this case are genuine, but I am now allowed to reveal the ah, assets until we have some sort of insurance. Perform well tonight, and everything inside this case will be, irrevocably, yours, and, unmistakably and permanently, change your lives, or unlives."

He bowed, just once, and simply faded into the background, case and all.

Blade Kuroda

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 pm
Batista gave a small grin as the man spoke.

"Hear that, kids? Now I want to be clear, the next phase doesn't have to be tonight. My boys need some time to figure out where the next pieces are and whatnot. But... help us out, and this will be yours, yeah?"

He looked around at them all, then beckoned them to come closer.

"Any other questions, first and foremost?"

OOC
Due to the low numbers, pretty much everyone who signed up will get the consequence tag on the character they signed up with. Chi, you will have to pick one or the other, though.

chiickadee
Danny or lock

Kaiyumi
Lutz

Miliardo Kason
False

Kaineferu
AUREOLE

yylaayl
QUILLAN

Zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN