Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Field Class] The Mysterious Field Trip (Pg 6!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:32 pm
Torsten walked up to the bus. Looking around as he tightened his obi. Another bus huh? He shivered thinking of where the last one took him. He looked around for Mellow before walking up to Professor Winter.

"Torsten Raijinn here ma'am." he said then let his gaze drift. He really wanted to see where Mellow was right now...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:55 pm
Sucre ran toward the bus, hoping there was enough room, as she had woken up just a little later than she should have and maybe took a little too much time eating her breakfast (of spookies!). She stood behind some other students, straining to hear what was being said. After a couple had checked in she had it down.

"Hiii! My name is Sucre and I'm in the Monster dorms for my first year!" She was grinning as she kept glancing towards the bus, some of her goo running down her face from her recent exertion.

She then bounded off into the bus. She scanned the seats and not finding any familiar faces picked out someone at random. She didn't want to sit by herself the whole ride. There was a big dragonboy that immediately drew her eyes. It was probably good she could squeeze in.

The gooey girl happily made her way over and plopped into the seat next to him. "So I wonder where we are going!" She said, eyeing the rest of the passengers.

Yayoi

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 pm
He had expected to spend the trip to wherever they were going by himself. There was a bit of room in the seat he was in but nothing for anyone of any significant size. So when the colorful, gooey looking ghoul plopped down next to him his wings twitched in surprise. Long tail curling underneath the seat so that she didn't end up stepping on it.

"Not a clue. Though I'm sure it's to end up being an adventure none the less." He glanced out the window for a second. Hoping that eventually they'd get going, even though there were still quite a few seats still to be filled.

He returned to quietly eyeballing the ghoul. Introductions were not his forte.

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 pm
"I hope so, I really just wanted to get out of classes." She said, gripping her seat with barely contained excitement. "buuut if this turns out to be fun that would be a bonus!"

The boil didn't seem very chatty, so she offered her name first, " Well I'm Scure!"

Yayoi

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 pm
Ahhh, he felt foolish. Sidron hadn't taken any classes yet since arriving here. So he couldn't really relate to the want of getting out of class. Everything here was so new he had spent a good majority of the time just wandering the school grounds.

"Sidron. Sidron Blackert. I can't really relate to the want of getting out of classes currently." He flexed his clawed hand, eyes flickering to the door way of the bus watching other students file in. "If you don't mind me asking....what...are you exactly?" He'd never seen a creature quite like her. She was mildly fascinating but not too interesting to say the least. It seemed like idle conversation might pass the time.

Madness_insanity

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:17 pm
There originally was no reason for Wrex to be here at all. His limited understanding suggested that a field trip was a boring trek through, well, a field. And who would want to do that, even if it meant skipping classes? But at least some students seemed interested from what he heard in the halls, and while his wasn't a herd mentality, he did want to know what the big deal was...Plus, well, he was supposed to be exploring more.

Getting up early, though, that was a pain. So he caught a few extra z's by calling his turtle mount over, curling up on its shell, and snoozing while it crept on through the dorm, outside, and eventually to the bus. Already back in dreamland by the time they arrived, Wrex's mount ended up bumping into one of the buses before stopping.

Neither rider nor mount apparently wanted to be up this early, judging by the half-asleep look in the turtle's eyes.

Snorting awake, Wrex picked his head up, blinked blearily, and yawned. It was only by being vaguely aware of what the other students were doing that he managed to mumble, "Wrex. First. Best Monster," before curling back up on his mount to sneak in a few more minutes of sleep, large tail pulled under his head.

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:35 pm
"Oh you haven't been to any classes yet?" She seemed genuinely surprised, even though her own attendance was slaking.

"A monster of course!!" She said but her laugh was abruptly cut off as she slowly turned toward him, goo sliding down her face, her bones just visible under her slimey-skin wherever her clothes didn't hinder their view. Some of her breakfast, barely a recognizable spookie, was slowly dissolving in the slime of her arm. She moved her hand achingly slow, more slime dripping onto her and the seat, before she flipped it, sending some flying in Sidron's direction. "Mostly I'm just too much sugar!!" She was back to grinning.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 pm
Verusha was all for skipping classes. Not like she was going to get much out of those, anyway. Besides, her and Cannon had been wanting to get an early morning hunt in, along with a nice jog, so this all just turned out perfectly.

The reaper followed the flyer's instruction, making her way to the destination indicated. Cannon was at her side as usual, scoping out the area, nose twitching about, glaring eyes unyielding to anyone that might dare challenge his stare. Grinning her usual chill grin, the ghoul approached one of the teachers standing around, giving the desired information when prompted.

"Name's Verusha," her head tipped slightly to gesture to her familiar, "Cannon. I'm still a year one, and forever a reaper." she mused.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:49 pm
Early morning were not out of the ordinary for Kane; he enjoyed the relative silence that came with being up before there was any sort of light out. The difference this time was that he was actually up for something related to school...which didn't do wonders for his mood, but he wasn't being at all unpleasant about it. The field trip was optional, and for once there would be some academic good use of his early morning habits. The fact that he'd miss the rest of the day's classes was just a bonus.

The flyer had simple enough instructions that he followed to a 'T', wandering toward the area mentioned with his hands shoved in his pockets. It was oddly bustling despite the hours, he noted as he idly rubbed his nose, and he glanced around when the buses finally came into view. Certainly more of a turnout than he expected, but that wasn't all that bad either. While he kept to himself, his parents always encouraged him to at least try and socialize. So try he would.

Sort of.

Maybe.

He spotted Professor Winter and started walking toward her, side-stepping past a reaper and her flaming four-legged familiar along the way. He gave a not-so-quiet grumble about it being in his way before regarding the teacher. "'Morning," he started, raising the now-wrinkled flyer that he'd picked up the day before. "I'm interested in the field trip, I guess. Name's Kane, first year monster."

musicaloner7
Hello~ Hope you don't mind the quick mention. :T

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 am
Anika had not yet even unpacked all of her belongings before having found out about the all day field trip taking place this very day.

Its not like their was any reason to opt out of classes to take part of this field trip, seeing as she had only just got to the school, but it was an option none the less, and if it meant this or sitting in a class room all day..

Why the hell not?

Filing in after the other students whom had already arrived, the ghoul steepled her fingers and offered a large grin to the teacher in greeting. "Anika, First Year Reaper! It is okay for me to be here, right? I'm not gonna get into trouble on my first day, am I?" She asked Zephron, speaking in hushed tones. "I wouldn't want to make a bad impression."

kuropeco

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:05 am
((They are open for meeting anyone.))

Circe had woken up beyond early to go on this mysterious field trip but she was bright eyed and bushy-tailed. The necromancer walked over to professor Winters outside the bus. "Circe Livonia, year two, nec--reaper." She said happily, making sure to correct herself at the end. After stating who she was and other information she walked over to the side and stood by a group of students that had gathered. What should she do?
-----------------------------------------------
What had he gotten himself into? He managed to make it to the bus in time and possibly early by the looks of it but he was nearly dead to the world. As a ghost boil that was a pretty great feat, too. Why was he here? He didn't want to be in classes all day. Okay, his adviser had pushed him into it too. Saying he wasn't social enough. "Hayes Carter. Year one. Ghost." He said to professor Zephron hoping he would kill him before they got on the bus.

medigel
Want to meet either one of them? XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 am
Mellow did show up, he had no idea how his mother knew that he skipped classes in school. He'd skipped another class if not a letter arrived the day they returned to the campus from that village. Picking up and opening the letter filled up the scent of his home, he already had a bad omen about it. His guess was right, it was from his mother, telling him she knew her baby pony not attending classes like a good student. She threatened that if she heard that the situation didn't improve, she had no alternatives but visiting Amityville to have a nice talk with him.

The freckled boil stared at the letter with fully widened eyes, as if it was a horrible monster than he needed to get rid of. He immediately threw it away and extended his leg to push it further away to a corner he won't see it. It was only after that he sighed in full relief. If there was a female that Mellow preferred swarmed by a crowd of female instead of seeing her, it would be his beautiful mother.

===========================================

Knowing what a hell he would face if his mother came plus no idea how his mother knew about it, Mellow had no choices but to take the field trip class. He arrived in cozy warm wear and noticed each of the students approached the two adults before boarding the bus. There was a long queue over the male Professor, the equine demon sighed and steered towards the female Professor.

He stopped at about two big steps from Professor Winter, "Morning Professor, Name's Mellow Marsh, first Year, demon, MALE." He stressed the gender, after so many mistook him as a ghoul by the clothes. The demon tried not to shake or cringe but the panic swinging of his tail sold him out. Even though he had certain confidence in the professors, he couldn't help to fear the fact she's a female. He wished not to be kicked off the bus by any misbehavior, "Last thing, my dear marshmallow. If you get expelled, I don't mind you come back and join our Women's Club. Your beloved mother surely need your help here hohoho~" No one knows how sharp and loud he screamed internally finished reading that line, he could already perceive the re-occurrence of worst nightmare waiting for him if he got expelled.

His shoulder finally eased up when she jotted down his information, with the fastest speed he could, the demon disappeared in sight. Mellow loitered instead of getting onto the bus, he was so nervous and insecure until he saw the figure that would soften his expression. He scooted over and held his hand from the back, "Tor," he didn't say anything besides that and stood next to the dragon with a gentle nudge.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Hello~

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:01 am
AJ got home with three giant minipets, a turtle, a wyvern and a giant serpent. The villager explained they could be used as mounts and he decided to let them stay in the stable in the village. He slumped himself into bed that night, he had used up too much energy during the day time, a lot of labour task as well as fights. He held his arms behind his head and stared at the ceiling, reminiscing what happened in the village. He'd better take a good rest, there was a field trip the day followed. Closing his eyes, the boil quickly fell asleep.

===================

He won't wake up that early at normal days, but he did anyway. Prepared some snacks to bring on the bus, AJ brushed his hair and got changed. "Where're we going, AJ?" asked the head with bleary eyes after a big yawn. "Not sure, the notice didn't state." The serpent dragon noticed there were many new faces, it must be the enrollment time for freshmen. He was sure to make some new friends, the boil smiled pleasantly.

Approaching the Professors, AJ grinned politely. "Good morning, Professor Winter. Name's AJ, Second Year, Monster fraction. Would you like to have a small treat, Ma'am?" He raised up the hand with a bag of Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Cupcake, tepid. Professor Zephron would get the same offer as well.

Enoh Love
biggrin

kuropeco

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:35 am
The dragon boil figured that his statement would be proof of such, but to no such luck. She asked. "I haven't been at the school long. I came over with the group of students from Miasma village so I've just been wandering around getting my bearings."

Well, he figured she was some sort of monster or ghost that dripped goo. But what species of monster she was well, she could have been a jellyfish monster for all he knew. Her bones showing through her skin along with the bits of food did not bother him. Sidron had a pretty strong stomach.

Lifting his hand, he caught the glob she had flicked at him. Quick reflexes. "Aren't you afraid you might melt in the rain? Or liquefy in the sun? If you are made of sugar after all."

Madness_insanity

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Madness_insanity

Fashionable Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:50 am
"Ohh." Sucre laughed nervously. She didn't really want to mention she had missed this whole Village thing because she had stayed in her dorm playing video games the whole week. She had at least put some hours into her sewing project. "Miasma Village huh?"

"Well!" she quickly recovered, "I'm pretty new too buuuuut let me know if you want some company on your wanderings! I'm always up for exploring." She offered. "Have you found anything exciting? I once ran into a vacuum on a rampage in the library, it was eating this little moth girl's minipets!"

Sucre was visibly impressed at his agility. "oooh you're fast!" but she cringed at his last questions. How had he figured it out so quickly!? He was quick and smart! Was everyone from the Village like that? "Oh a little water isn't so bad..." she said, pouting. In fact, she liked it moist but wet wasn't ideal, nor was dissolving in it and spending forever forming back up again. "I don't go swimming...ever.." she said,

Yayoi

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces