Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:57 pm
'Pff! As if he'd join in only at the end!' Kris rocked back on the banner as he laughed, a dimple cratering on one of his cheeks. 'If he gets inta an event, he's gonna be in it from the beginning! There's no fun in it otherwise, I guess.' Kris yelped when his seat was pulled out from under his rear and he landed hard on the hard ground below. He shot a hurt look at Lyall, but the man wasn't paying attention to him in the slightest.

'As bluntly as Kris has put it, that's exactly the sentiment that Zellik has regarding events,' Lyall unrolled the banner. When there was an opening in the crowd, he stood and shook the dust and dirt from the heavy fabric with one massive, rolling slap! The end of the banner that he held had been fitted with two small iron rings at the corners to hook over the outstretched arms of the tripod stand. He lifted up the banner with ease--surely it was immensely heavy--and slipped the rings over the arms. 'The only time I have seen him back out of a fight hasn't been of his own volition, and that's usually because of an injury or an illness that requires bed rest.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:35 pm
Donat Masters, The Wandering Prince
User: Strifer Garuwashi
Name: Donat Matsers
Alignment tendency: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Garvugian (Strengthened human)
History: Donat was born the second son of the Royal family on his home planet Garvug in the Vallhallan Threshold. On Garvug magic and technology developed at the same pace allowing for strong mages and advanced technology. Each person on Garvug is considered stronger than most because of the high influence of gravity, and because of their orbit around the sun their bodies do not decline once they reach their prime physical condition, showing no signs of age. Each person on Garvug is born with the ability to manipulate one of the four major elements: earth, fire, wind, or water. In the modern times the royal family has been scripted to more of a celebrity role, and with his brother in line for the throne Donat was free to do as he wished. Donat was a highly competitive person, always training with his larger and stronger brother, but winning their matches because of his wit, skill, and stronger magic capabilities. Donat was known to be gone for long periods of time often returning with some form of trophy from his journey, be it a new technology or the head of some outrageous creature, and is often referred to as the Wandering Prince on his home planet.
Weapon(s): Garviguan Long Sword: The blade of the sword is a metallic orange in color almost similar to amber and is made from a strong metal found only on Garvug. The blade is capable of creating a energy beam through slashing method.
Garvugian Glove/Arm Gauntlet: The gauntlet takes up all of Donat's free left arm and is made of the same metal as his blade. The metal also covers all of his left hand leaving him capable of grabbing things he would not have previously been able. He can shoot a energy beam from a crystal embedded in the palm of his glove, and is capable of generating a small energy shield from a crystal embedded around the wrist of his gauntlet. (Think Iron Man armor only on his left arm.)
Earth Magic: Donat is widely considered to be one of the strongest earth mages of the current era. He is capable of manipulating all forms of stone and most forms of metal to his will.
Garvugian Strength: His home planet has a very strong gravity, and he is stronger and faster than races of his size and height. (Think strength, speed, and reflexes of Thor.)
Other: Donat is a highly competitive person, but has rarely faced a true challenge to him since leaving his home planet. He easily grows bored with many of his opponents, and is known to mock them and give them advice in an attempt to bring out their full potential. He has a bad habit of thinking everything is a game, and even though he has faced numerous life or death situations he simply thinks of it as him losing the game. He has a penchant for gambling and drinking and values his freedom highly.
Appearance: Donat is 6' tall and weighs 203lbs, the weight being muscle. He has light brown hair that he has short on the sides and longer on top, which he constantly pushes to the left side of his face. Donat has a strong jaw that ends in a cleft chin. His eyes are a blue-teal color natural to Garvug. He wears a shirt that is the same color as his gauntlet, both sleeves missing in a tank top style to allow him to wear the gauntlet on his left arm, but with less of a drop in the neck similar to a t-shirt. His pants are a grey color attempting to keep in the scheme and he wears shoes that look like tennis shoes. His shirt, pants and shoes are all made of a special mesh he found in his journeying, and they are not easily pierced by bullets, and he will not be burned anywhere that the clothes covered from fire. They do not provide much protection against blades or energy weapons/rays.

Nisfar, The Hell Hound
User: Strifer Garuwashi
Name: Nisfar Faolan
Alignment tendency: Chaotic Evil
Race: Half Dark Elf, Half Fiend(Hell Hound)
History: Nisfar was born to a small hidden village of powerful mages, even among his kind, and his ability of magic was developed early. However while he was still young and in training his planet was discovered by a more advanced civilization and invaded. His village was discovered, and because of their strong magical properties they were taken prisoner and experimented upon. Nisfar being young with still some training was seen as a prime suspect for more dangerous testing and his genes were combined with a monsters in an attempt to create a strong hybrid. He was mixed with a hell hound, and was the only patient to successfully survive any sort of gene splicing. In an attempt to showcase his strength they put Nisfar in the arena. It was learned that his affinity for magic had been sealed by his new fiend blood, save for the hell fire and lightning magic. His personality had also shifted to become more devious and temperamental. His owners kept in the arena for continued testing and he even fought his way up to a champion deciding match before Zellik was the champion. When he lost the match and his rival was named the champion his owners tried to pull him from the arena however, their home planet became under attack for their misdeeds in the universe. They quickly forgot about their experiments in the arena and he has been left to his own doing since. Nisfar has become very selective in his fights, and has become more of a man that is able to get things for the fighters that are considered slaves within the arena. Many escape attempts by slaves that somehow became armed or had codes that should not have been obtainable. Though there has been no evidence against Nisfar, there is always suspicion that he was involved. When the halfling is drawn to an event he will also fight very deviously and has become a fan favorite over his many year tenure at the arena.
Weapon(s): The Swatter: A metal club that looks very similar to an aluminum baseball bat. There's a button in the handle that Nisfar can press which can produce multiple spikes at the top.
Hell Magic: His fiend blood sealed him from naturally using his regular magic, but he can call hell dark red fire and hell black lightning, from his hands and feet, and won't be burned by it. He can also spew hell fire from his mouth.
Bracelet of Shielding: On his left hand he wears a silver bracelet that he can use to produce a red see through shield. It can be shattered with enough force, but he can use it to cover the whole area in front of his body. Each hit weakens an individual shield, however once it is re-summoned it has full strength.
Enhanced Speed/Strength: He was faster and stronger than a human as a dark elf, and adding the hell hound only made him even fast and even stronger.
Other: Nisfar is very self centered and though he has a habit of retrieving things for the slaves he always expects something in return. He is very confident in his fighting powers, and has a very quick temper. In a fight he will often try to taunt his foe into attacking him.
Appearance: Nisfar has the dark grey black skin of his race, but his ears lost their point during the experimentation and are rounded like a human. His eyes lost their red glow and became yellow like a hell hound's. He is 6'2" and very well muscled. He often wears a leather jacket and a white shirt, jeans and some sort of sneakers. He carries his club on his back. His white hair is medium length and always slicked back and often gets messed up while in a fight.

Strifer Garuwashi

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:09 am
Donat Masters sighed as he walked through the large bazaar of Helias'Rion. It had been nearly a decade since he had last been on the planet, and it seemed that conditions had not improved much in his absence, Even worse he had not been able to find a noteworthy trinket that had hopes of leading him to his next adventure. The Garvugian Prince rested his gauntlet covered left hand on the hilt of his sword that was sheathed on his left hip as he walked. It was more of an aloof gesture than a defensive one; anyone that could feel his presence knew to keep their distance, and those that couldn't probably felt an unease when thinking malicious thoughts in his direction. Donat's teal eyes scanned the simple stands as the sun shone past his light brown hair. As he passed many shop keepers began to pitch their worthless junk on him, and he would dismiss them with a wave of his free right hand. As he approached the end of the bazaar he shook his head in a bored motion. "Looks like I wont be finding anything here today. I suppose it's time for me to head out."

As the prince turned the corner he found himself facing the Trans-Dim Colosseum. The last time he had been on Helias'Rion Mr. Masters had watched a thrilling match where a large man taunted and ripped his foe to pieces to take the title of champion from another. It had been quite the spectacle he recalled. As the Garvugian stood lost in his own thoughts his teal eyes began to focus more on the Colosseum for the first time. Near the entrance he could see men on various lifting devices attempting to install new banners for an upcoming event. The man lazily walked his way to the entrance, continuing to dismiss the shop owners as he passed. "Excuse me kind gentlemen! Would you kindly inform me of what you are trying to hang here?" As Donat approached he yelled at one of the worked catching their attention.
"There be a new event startin' t'day. Ye can sign up inside if ye want." "Thank you sir!" With a wave the prince walked through the main doors into the main lobby.

Donat continued his lazy walk through the main gate, his teal eyes examining each person as he passed. He had yet to see the large man who had won the hearts of many viewers in his past visit, or even anyone that seemed like they could be a challenge. As the Garvugian walked he saw another banner being posted, this time on a tripod by two gentlemen who were conversing with a hooded woman and a wolf. He slowly approached them inn his lazy movements. "Pardon me, but I was wondering where one could sign up for the most recent event." His voice came out from his mouth in a kind, almost sing-song manner as he asked his question from the three.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:38 pm
Kris stood up and patted the seat of his pants, pouting at Lyall for having unceremoniously dumped him onto the floor. It was more of a gesture than to brush any dust or dirt off, really. The lobby's floors were as shiny clean as the counters in the kitchens of the mess halls. He just enjoyed putting on an act in public for dramatic effect 'Yeah, there's only been, what, one or two times he's had ta back out of anythin', since I've been here?' Lyall didn't answer him. Perhaps it had only been once or twice. Just as Zellik was never one to back out, there were even fewer times that Kris was able to recall having seen the Champion with the miserable expression of one who has the sniffles. In fact, Kris rarely saw him outside of the arena, but that was only because the announcer liked to spend his time sticking his nose into new places or strolling in the Bazaar.

One of the faces from the crowd meandered over to the four, dressed strangely. Kris stopped himself. Almost everyone was dressed oddly in his eyes. The man was taller than he was and far more built than he could ever be. 'At one a' the ticket windows, big guy,' Kris jerked a thumb over his shoulder at the wall of windows and attendants sitting behind desks. 'At least, that's as far as I know. They'll prolly send ya off ta do some paperwork if yore serious about it, an' screen ya, an' all that fun stuff.'

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:18 pm
Rivera grunted. "Well he has a reputation to keep. I suppose." She smiled when Kris made a show of brushing himself off, though he didn't need to. Riven got up and stretched. He leaned on Kris, attempting to obtain more affection. Rivera watched the new comer approach with a curious tilt to her head. He had a... -noble air?- about him. Riven regarded him with a tilted head. "I'm sure if the banners are saying that he'll be there he will be. It says it at the to, after all." She stood from leaning on the wall and popped her back.

"Besides, being champion doesn't he have to participate in a certain amount of events? Isn't that a thing?" Riven looked between Kris and Lyall for an answer. "I thought i heard it some where, but you know rumors."

Rivera nodded, "I heard that too, different source."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:12 pm
Donat Smiled in response to the gentleman. "Thank you very much, sir I appreciate it." He inclined his head slightly before sizing up the woman beside them. She had the most power of the three, that was certain. She held herself with a poise that had seen combat, and the wolf was bonded to her in some way. It's position was primed for defense of the girl, but it was natural. It was comfortably protecting the girl. Maybe not even knowing it. As the Prince moved his way around the group to the windows behind he stopped himself, and turned around. "I do have another question if it's not too much of a bother." The Wanderer couldn't remember the last time he had been here, but the savagery portrayed by the man who had become champion was a sight to see. He had to know if the man was still here, participating. Perhaps he would rather spectate than participate instead.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:58 pm
Rivera regarded the gentleman with a small smile, then she grinned. "Oh you can ask Kris all the questions you want. He loves to talk."

"And talk and talk and talk." Riven added, tail wagging. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all, just don't expect Lyall to be to talkative." Riven wagged his tail, tongue hanging out the side of his mouth in a lopsided grin.

"Yeah, nice as Lyall is, he's not much a talker." Rivera Pulled her hood back, exposing her blue hair. She proceeded to braid it, for whatever reason. She contemplated taking the cloak off. It wasn't to warm outside, and it wasn't cold. The cloak just became annoying after a while, it often made her shoulders hot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:29 pm
'Ah, ya got me there! It's my greatest flaw, an' joy. A curse, some would call it, but I like to call it a blessing!' Kris grinned widely and took a short bow.

'One thing Kris is never short of is words.' Lyall grasped the tripod pole around the middle and maneuvered the display so that the banner was more easily seen by those who were entering the lobby. The heavy tapestry swayed with the movement, setting the glittering words into a frenzy as the enchantment spell realigned itself on the cloth.

'So what d'ya need to ask? I know just about anything about this place, the fighters, which tailors might poke yore bum with a pin when they're fitting.'  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:56 pm
The Wandering Prince returned his smile as the group proceeded to rib the man who had given him an answer. They seemed to have a good chemistry with one another. "Maybe Lyall had be best to answer my questions then. I'd rather not be here all day." The smile on Donat's face stayed and with out skipping a beat he continued. "I was wondering if the champion of this arena was still a vicious fighter of half orcish bloodline. I was also wondering if the arena was still in the hands of Bruhoios and Orik. It has been quite some time since I was here last." As the girl decided to release her hair from her hood he continued to regard her, she was still young. Too young for the man who had lived his life, but she had a mystical beauty to her, if she didn't hide under the hood too much. He looked back at Kris and waited for the most charismatic of the group to respond. The Garvugian was certain that he would respond first despite the ribbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:15 pm
((I'm not sure why Gaia insists on messing with the colors, but I give up. I see no way that it could possibly mistake the commands.
Edit: Ah! I got it! I forgot to bold an earlier bit of dialogue!))

'Well--!'

As Kris opened his mouth to speak, Lyall interrupted him. 'Yes, to both of your questions.' The beast handler turned an expectant eye from the smiling man to the annoyed announcer that placed his hands on his hips. 'However, Kris is more adequate with details.'

'Well, I never!' Kris huffed, tossing his ginger curls as he did so. The ends whipped against a freckled cheek and he imagined that his manner looked quite frustrated to any who were watching.

'To my knowledge, neither Bruhoios nor Orik have relinquished ownership of the Colosseum,' Lyall continued, a smile ghosting his lips and twinkling more obviously in his dark, green eyes. He wondered just how long it had been since the orange-clad man had been away from the arena. From what he had admitted, it would have been at least more than a decade. Champion Zellik had claimed his title around that time and if what the easy-standing warrior said was true, the time-frame could not have been more than that. Or perhaps he had arrived a few years earlier than the bout for the title and when Zellik was merely emerging talent. 'Both are extraordinarily long-lived.'  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:50 pm
Donat clapped his hands together in a single clap, the sound more of a thud because of the gauntlet encasing his entire left arm. His face lit up and his eyes began to sparkle as he spoke. "Oh grand! Often when return to places no one can recall me." He showed a genuine smile before he continued. "I thank you both Lyall and Kris, for giving me an expedient answer. I'll be on my way to purchase a spectator ticket and make my presence known to the owners." The Wandering Prince moved his body to be facing towards the girl and made eye contact with her. "I expect I will be watching you in the arena then young miss. Both you and your familiar have my blessing. May the power of the Great Shaper be with you." The Garvugian gave a short bow and turned to head towards the ticket area as he had originally intended with a new purchase in mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:01 pm
'Awright, no problem! Enjoy your time with us heah!' Kris grinned widely once more and waved at the back of the orange-clad man as he walked away. Then he turned to the others. 'He seemed like a pretty nice guy, huh?'

'You think that of most of the people you meet, if they're not rude to you.' Lyall pointed out. He looked up at the banner once more and shook the tripod stand, to ensure that it was stable. 'And even then, you think they have a certain charm.'

'What can I say? Everyone deserves some kinda chance, even a small one.'  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:56 pm
"Yeah, he seemed nice." Rivera said, appearing thoughtful. "I've never been blessed by someone of another religion before. I wonder what it means?" she absently petted riven, whos tail was wagging.

"I don't know, but he was very pleasant." The wolf replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:56 pm
Donat walked to the ticket stands and the satyr behind the golden bars peered at him through his glasses. "Will you be buying a ticket to participate or to watch?" The Garvugian smiled in response to the crassness. "I'd like a spectator ticket please. Also if you could inform Bruhoios and Orik that Donat Masters has returned from many adventures." The Satyr's eyes widened for a moment before he produced a small red device and hit the only button on it. It rang for a moment before a voice could be heard on the other end. "Boss? Mr. Masters is here. He says he wants you ... Alright I'll show him the way." The Satyr produced a small gem and pointed to a large door on the far side of the ticket booth, away from the entrance of the collosseum. "Use the gem on the door and it will open you up to Mr. Bruhoios meeting grounds." Donat smiled and took the gem. "Thank you very much. I appreciate it." He lazily walked over to the door with the gem still in his hand.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:58 pm
'Ultimately it means well-wishing,' Lyall offered, pleased that the tripod stand failed to tip over and slam loudly into the tiled floor.'There's quite a lot of similarities between religions, and well-wishing is the most common of those. The same thing is conveyed with ill-feelings and cursing another in the name of that religion. Usually it doesn't mean much on Helias'Rion because of the multitude of religions and pantheons--'

'Wow, I can't remember the last time ya talked this much, Lyall' Kris interrupted, mostly without meaning to but at the same time, completely meaning to. 'Ya must be a right philosopher or somethin'!'

Lyall shut his half-open mouth and gave the other man a reproachful frown. 'Return to your job, Kris, you've slacked off enough. The Champion will be in a bout soon and I'm sure that Headmaster Erunicles won't be pleased to have the announcer missing.' The beastmaster turned his attention back to Rivera as Kris huffed and walked off, breaking into a run when he realized that he was indeed late. 'My point is, is that the orange-clad gentleman was being friendly. Whether or not you've both actually been blessed is a mystery.'  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff