Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Toes in the Water — Piper/Amrita? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:21 pm
This time, she did close her eyes in the wake of the watery attack, letting it wash over her, putting out the lingering embers of her hair and clothing. There was only small amounts of damage made, but the water certainly helped put the risk of being lit up to rest.

"Ah, thank you." She spat some water out of her mouth - the unfortunate side effect of having a gaping skull for one half of her face - and shook herself free of lingering drops. "I already knew you had potential…but now I see that even I've underestimated you." The patchwork smiled at Piper, her hands coming up to wring water from her hair.

"Did you need any more practice? Or would you like to a more active spar now?"

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:37 am
"Um..." Man, why was she hesitating? Of course she wanted a real spar! There was that stupid performance anxiety creeping up on her again.

Piper hitched her cannon over her shoulder and put up a confident grin. "I'm good! The question is, are you~?"

Said the third year to the alumni. She wasn't getting in over her head or anything.

Enoh Love
almost a month later..........

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:35 am
"I'm always good." The patchwork laughed easily, finishing wringing out her hair. Sure, her clothes were soaked, and some of her movement would be restricted…but at the very least, she was still up for a little friendly spar.

With a smile, she moved forward quickly, and swung a hand out at the inside of Piper's wrist, trying to knock that canon of hers off balance.

HP: 46/60
Damage: 2 (Dice: 2d12-4)

medigel
i win for latest reply + worst roll despite cool dice!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff