Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D&D 4e - Orb of Kendar - All Recruited Up, Thx! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rain Yupa rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:37 am
But will you leave a mark?
Paidi tou Selini
2, 6, 2, 4 = 12
3, 4, 3, 1 = 10
5, 5, 1, 6 = 16
6, 1, 6, 5 = 17
3, 4, 5, 2 = 12
3, 3, 4, 4 = 11

Add the 2 I just rolled to any stat that's not the 17, to align you a bit more with the others.  
Skull Dres rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 6, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 4, 3, 5, 2, 5, 5 Total: 78 (20-120)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:30 pm
Currently, I have limited 4e knowledge, and entertaining the idea of starting a Fate game though, would like to try.  

Skull Dres

Skull Dres rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 6 Total: 11 (4-24)

Skull Dres

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:32 pm
2 + 6 + 6 + 4 = 16
4 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 12
5 + 5 + 4 + 3 = 14
2 + 2 + 4 + 3 = 9
5 + 2 + 5 + 5 = 15
1 + 2 + 2 + 6 = 10  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:13 pm
Rain Yupa
here is Enlak - Goliath Warden  

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:55 am
Rain Yupa
But will you leave a mark?

That depends entirely upon how kinky you are.

So I may have gone a little overboard on the background, but she's finally done. Mercy Vondervelde.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:02 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa

Where is this Dragon Coast background?

It looks like your AC is incorrect. Disregard (the "5" threw me off).

It mostly looks good, except for the character background! Not "required" but very strongly encouraged. The public wants to know: Who is Enlak? o3o  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:06 pm
Also, before I forget again, everyone will start with 400 xp.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:08 pm
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa

It mostly looks good, except for the character background! Not "required" but very strongly encouraged. The public wants to know: Who is Enlak? o3o
yeah, that was mostly for the purposes of making the sheet's cells work right cos he uses con not dex.

As for background, well that's not something he's ever shared with anyone *wink* I can work on something for him. And dragon coast is out of the FRPG  

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:29 pm
Paidi tou Selini
That depends entirely upon how kinky you are.

So I may have gone a little overboard on the background, but she's finally done. Mercy Vondervelde.

Hit points should be at 25 (14 + con score).

For my own reference (I don't dispute, I just want to know where it is!), where is Fine Clothing? I'm assuming from remaining gp that it costs 30gp.

Very nice background, btw! Very detailed. Just the hit points should be fixed, but otherwise, complete smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:32 pm
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa

yeah, that was mostly for the purposes of making the sheet's cells work right cos he uses con not dex.

As for background, well that's not something he's ever shared with anyone *wink* I can work on something for him. And dragon coast is out of the FRPG

It doesn't need to go into depth, but at least a small bit about recent events would do, like why he's in Clearwell in the first place. You can keep the rest secret if you really want sad

Also, this game isn't in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting so that background wouldn't be valid to use, since it's based on another world's geography.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:12 pm
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood
Rain Yupa

It doesn't need to go into depth, but at least a small bit about recent events would do, like why he's in Clearwell in the first place. You can keep the rest secret if you really want sad

Also, this game isn't in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting so that background wouldn't be valid to use, since it's based on another world's geography.
mkay, I'll make those adjustments. He won't know dwarven anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:28 pm
Ryssa Blackblood

There's other backgrounds that can grant Dwarven as a language. If you can work it into your written text background (rather than leaving it a mystery), you can get Dwarven that way. The short nitty-gritty ones listed in PHB2 and elsewhere are guides, mostly, but you can write your own background.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:46 pm
Rain Yupa
Ryssa Blackblood

There's other backgrounds that can grant Dwarven as a language. If you can work it into your written text background (rather than leaving it a mystery), you can get Dwarven that way. The short nitty-gritty ones listed in PHB2 and elsewhere are guides, mostly, but you can write your own background.

Oh I'm not worried about having dwarven...that was just a happy bonus. ALso, page's been updated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:21 pm
Fantastic. Approved heart

And yay for a written background!

Something for the players to consider, concerning Orb of Kendar in specific:

• Do you want to have already talked to the Mayor and been deputized to investigate? (For as disastrous as this is, she's a tad understaffed to deal with it).

• Do you want to be investigating under your own power, as adventurers are apt to do?

• Or do you want to "have been there all along", kind of retroactively handwaving it that you lot were the ones involved and not the characters who ditched?

A secondary thing to consider, when you've discussed out the above three options: If you picked 1 or 2, do you know one another, or are you strangers?

(Kowsauni, Plainsfox, feel free to pitch in your thoughts and opinions as well.)  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:08 pm
Well, since we got XP for it, I think it would make sense to go with option 3...maybe we'd split off to defend different parts of the town and since some people "didn't make it" we're going to just consolidate into one group?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff