Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Scent Of A Woman (TG/Mellow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:37 am
Sorry TG, Mellow didn't get what you mean at all, he was thinking of all possible water activities besides swimming. Hot springs maybe.....? "Mhmm, I agree." He smiled for a second time. Besides those physical contacts, he felt comfortable talking to the fire imp.

"Thanks again, not your fault, it just - I would recall those unhappy times easily." He explained. "I had bad experiences with ghouls." Mellow told him honestly. "They're horrible." As if thinking some awful memories, he trembled and held himself at the arms.

He didn't reply but looked at the imp, shortly wrapped his arm around TG and quickly leaned back. "I don't think so," said Mellow honestly. He didn't feel he was better to cuddle though the high temperature was pleasant like a mini heater. "It's an agreement between us, we consider each other's feeling and treat that as top priority. I don't want him to think I'm finding someone to replace him, it would hurt him, that's the least I wanna see." His eyes cast down again, "Though I know he has another nap partner." It was seasoned with a tad of bitterness in his voice.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:52 am
Meegane

Now Mellow was not speaking his language, and he slowly turned his large head to one side, confused. "Horrible?" Maybe they were just snobs who treated this one badly for being prettier than them or stealing their man. "They are probably just jealous. Ignore em."

He scooted closer, and was surprised by the hand that wrapped around him and held him close. His heart skipped a bit in surprise and he heated up more from being held. Mellow didn't get what she was saying. Ghouls were amazing. She smelled - earthy but he guessed it wasn't bad. Probably some new perfume they were selling.

Most of all, she was soft and warm, and he eased into that feeling eagerly, lost on Cloud 9.

"Sounds like he doesn't respect you if he's sleeping with other people. If he is doing it, why can't you? I'll respect you." He said with a grin and leaned on her, looking up and curling his tail about her waist.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:44 am
"Is that so?" Mellow never think of jealousy as the reason they bullied him. The fact that he was inferior than them as a Ceffyl Dwr or Kelpie made that idea impractical. "Yea, they pinch me and encircle me, sometimes blocking my way and force an answer from my mouth." The details were vague as if he didn't want to talk about it at all.

To the disappointment, the pony didn't have impressive boobs but his body was not bad because of the thick layers of clothes. He always smelt earthy because he slept on hay stacks at night, faintly forest-like scents gave off as a result.

"It's just a nap, he has the right to choose who he wants to. I'm still his best, I hope." He sounded hesitated. "Another one has better fur than mine, a fluffy tail and more interesting personality." From what he heard from Torsten. He pulled his tail forward and fiddled with it right before TG used his tail to wrap around Mellow's waist. The boil touched the head of the tail, it wasn't in arrow head shape but more like a ....heart?

"Because I don't want him to be unhappy," replied Mellow, rubbing TG's tail. It was very different from his or Torsten's fluffy tail, the hand feel was funny. "He's the first one I feel......." he didn't continue but sighed noncommittally.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:02 am
Meegane
[

Unbeknownst to Mellow, TG stiffened at the tail tip being touched, watching her play with the spade end. The end was harder and lightly pink, while the rest of his tail was a blood red and lined with fur. As she fiddled with her tail, he reached over and decided, since everything seemed free to touch, to touch her tail - so close to that bottom. It was, if anything, just a soft tail. Not far from anything he expected, and he much rather touch other parts of her, but it was good to test with what she would let him mess up and work his way up. She seemed the timid sort.

"For a demon, you don't know how to tell some skanks to back off. You don't have to tell anyone nothing. Secrets are the very foundation of our kind." He petted the tail a bit more.

"Your tail is fluffy enough. Maybe you just need to work on how you work your curves. You hide enough of em under all those layers. Try lightening up."

He looked up at her, thinking this was perfect. This guy clearly didn't care abotu this ghoul and she was close to the rebound. "You said you respect him but he doesn't respect you. He's sleeping around with all types of people. You should be allowed to sleep around too. He doesn't own you. Maybe he'll realize it once you sleep with someone else - like me!"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 pm
Understanding TG might be the type that enjoyed hugs, cuddles, and all sorts of physical contacts, he didn't react big to his actions. However, he still jolted at the touch on his sensitive tail. Was he trying to see if they could be friends? Mellow thought they are possible to be friend since he felt good so far and for that, he could tolerate the awkward intimacy.

"I'm poor in keeping secrets and I don't have many secrets, I guess I failed as a demon." He sighed, TG's hand was gentle and his tail swayed gracefully. "Curves......" The only curves he could think of were that of hips but that's private and nothing to do with nap. As if he was pondering, he didn't answer that.

He looked back to him, "Nope, you misunderstood. He respects me, I know another's existence and he doesn't hide him from me." Mellow felt this conversation was a bit off. "He doesn't find random creeple as nap partner, just me and that Cheshire cat. Maybe when we get better and he doesn't oppose, we could try nap together." He offered, somehow didn't wish to turn him down.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:48 pm
Meegane

He flicked the tail aside, off his lap and back to Merry before crossing his arms, his tail flicking in irritation. "I don't get WHY you are even bothering. Did he ask for your permission to sleep around? It sounds like he is messing around and you are just waiting for him to come back. I don't see why we can't have a little fun just because you need to check in every few minutes with some dude. If he respected you in the first place, he wouldn't be sleeping with someone else." He turned and stood up, tail pulling away to flick back behind the imp.

With one claw, he took Merry's hand, and with the other, he touched her chin to make her look up (which wasn't hard even when he was standing on the couch). "Just try me. Just once. I'll make you very satisfied."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:36 pm
He calmly stared at TG, "Are you pissed off because we can't nap together?" The boil frowned. "I've said, I cherish our friendship. I don't wait for him to com back, I know we're two individuals. I don't know, it was the first time someone offered to nap with me and it feels great to be with him." He paused, feeling something weird and frowned again. "He sleeps with someone doesn't mean he doesn't respect me? He cares about me, I can feel it." Seemed to be a bit upset with the chiding, his lips pressed together into a thin line. Torsten was always on his side, the pep talk on the class, the necklace he gave him and the smiles he gave him.

Mellow continued to feel something strange when TG picked up his chin like that. "I'd like to but I don't have the mood now." By mood, he simply meant he just took a nap on that couch and not very sleepy. "Maybe next time?"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am
Meegane

Not to quit too easily, TG was nothing if not persistent. The question made him smile sweetly as he flashed a sharp smile. "That sounds lovely. I would hate to force a mood."

He offered a claw slowly to her. "Next time you are in the mood then, I'll sleep with you." He waited as his yellow eyes met her own.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:51 am
"It is nap," Mellow corrected the imp, holding the claw naturally but right away felt something wasn't right. "I'm not sleepy right now, let's chat?" The boil suggested, besides the classes he skipped, the school in his homeland focused on teaching them what was the properties that a qualified Ceffyl Dwr or Kelpie should possess.

He turned to TG, "What do you learn about demons during your years in this school?"

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:21 am
Meegane

He grinned wider and gripped into the handshake. What Mellow would feel would be a light, burning warmth somewhere on his body where a curled heart mark formed.

"I learned you never shake a demon's hand so easily, sweetness." He teased. "But I learned that as a scarling."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:38 am
His hand recoiled and overlapped somewhere below the collar bone feeling the mild burn. It took Mellow a few seconds to make sure nothing go wrong. The sensation was bizarre but not unpleasant, while he pondered what it was, TG distracted him by speaking.

He frowned, "Mellow. What do you mean?" After correcting him of the address, he asked. "Did you cast a spell on me just now?" Flat toned, he didn't forget TG say he know magic and hoped he didn't set him up like the ghouls he dislike. He felt like they can be friends but he won't consider someone hurt him as one.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:30 am
Meegane

"Oh, I just made sure you were still in the mood for my company when you were in the mood for that nap. Securing a promise." If Mellow didn't know how a Contract work, it wasn't on him to teach him just yet. At least he wouldn't give all the answers verbally. It was far better to learn from experience, or in this case, taking advantage of ignorance.

Plopping back down on the couch right up against Mellow, he placed his hands behind his head and leaned back, all too pleased with himself.

"I learned more from home than in class. I had tutors that are better qualified than any of the smucks here. Why do you ask?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:58 am
"As long as you don't have the though to hurt me or set me up, I would be in the mood." The skeptical boil replied. "I don't break a promise, my father said it was something we shouldn't do." He certainly knew nothing about a contract, even though he wrote a fake one in the house cup's booth or else he would pull his clothing down to check near his collar bone.

He looked at the imp in comfort and honestly said, "Your smile was doubtful. Because I don't know and want to know more. So you're from a wealthy family?" Living in a small town, the boil never have a tutor to teach him things. Most of the time, he learnt from school, books or the father that occasionally came back from another adventure.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:34 am
Meegane

TG made a show to gasp, placing a hand to his chest. "Me? Harm you? Darling, I wouldn't think of it. I want to enjoy your company is all."

He inspected his claws as she went on before shifted and leaning against her. "Of course. I've had many tutors growin up and two wealthy, powerful fathers. Ashenburn Financial and Dark Acers Trust. I'm sure you're familiar."

"What about you?"

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:48 am
Mellow thought TG was slightly exaggerating, but it didn't seem to be a lie, at least at that moment. He gave him a nod. He didn't lift his suspicion on another boil but he would trust his words for now.

Sadly, the rural boil knew nothing of those names, he remained silent until the imp asked him back. "Not wealthy at all, come from a small town. I'm a Ceffyl Dwr, water-based equine demon. One father and one mother....School taught not much about demons."

MoonKitsune

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces