Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Love of a Wolf Anthro (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:23 pm
User Image

Zero looked at his phone and answered what he heard made him stop drinking and he ran out of the vampiric temple and to the hospital clear across town. As he ran he started dodging everything going through walls luckily he went through a water hydrant spraying water which cleansed him of all the blood. then he started running though a park that was nexted to the hospital he ran through cherry blossoms which made of the smell of blood fade and turn to cherry blossoms. he arrived at the hospital followed heathers scent and arrived in her room. "I am here." then he looked down at himself and said "And conveniently i am clean."
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image
Heather smiled and said "Don't worry you haven't missed anything. It's almost time for Rosie to be born." She then smiled at him and asked "Did you get your fill?" as she looked at him loving the smell of cherry blossoms that was on him. She hoped Rosie would be healthy. She would love Rosie no matter what though.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:07 pm
User Image

Zero sat next to her bitting his lip and he said "The blood moon is still out its is almost gone but i am still craving blood but i can manage." he started shaking his leg repeatedly
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image
"Well she won't be ready for a few more hours. How about you go finish up, and come back once you've had your fill. I'll have the doctors call you once it's time." She said smiling not wanting him to crave blood. She knew he'd go crazy if he didn't get his fill and that the smell of the blood from the birth would get to him.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

Zero smiled and said "No i am fine." then some blood red crystals came falling from his jacket. he looked down picked them up and said "I totally forgot about the blood crystals. i will be fine now babe as long as i chew on these i will be fine." he sat back down and started chewing on one of the crystals
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:21 pm
User Image
Heather smiled and said "Alright then, love. If you're sure." She said as she looked at him. After about 36 hours of being in labor, Rosie was finally born and was crying loudly. She looked like her daddy if he had wolf ears and a tail. She was so cute and sweet like her mother and she didn't have Zero's vampire instincts right now but it was still too early to tell. Currently, Heather was breastfeeding Rosie. "She looked just like her daddy." Heather said smiling as she kissed Zero. She was tired but was too excited and happy to sleep. Rosie weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces when she was born but looked like she was smaller than that. Heather smiled as Rosie finished eating and looked up at her parents with a wagging puppy tail, being too young to smile and all. Her little legs and arms were so wiggly inside of the little pink blanket that she was wrapped in. Heather smiled as she started rocking Rosie gently, as Rosie looked up at Zero sweetly with a wagging tail. "I think she knows you're her daddy." Heather said smiling at Zero unable to believe that their daughter was here.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

Zero smiled as he began to cry then he sat next to heather looking at rosie and he said "Daddy with always protect you no matter what." he put his arm around heather and his hand on rosie petting her head gently he smiled
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
Heather couldn't help but smile as she felt Rosie's tail wagging happily as Zero pet her head. "Would you like to hold your daughter love?" She asked after she kissed Zero happily. Rosie cooed as she laid in her mommy's arms sweetly, looking up at Zero cutely.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

Zero held his daughter and smiled he started walking around the room with her singing a vampiric lullaby
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:57 pm
User Image
Heather smiled as she saw how happy Zero was holding Rosie. She couldn't help but think it was adorable. Rosie's tail then stuck out from the bottom of the blanket and started wagging. Her little tail was so adorable. It was like her mother's wolf tail.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:33 am
User Image

Zero continued to sing as he walked up the wall to the ceiling then when he was on the ceiling he started to dance while singing
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image
Heather couldn't help but giggle. "Careful love. I know you're excited but she might not have your powers. The blood could go rushing to her little head." she said as she noticed that Rosie's face was turning a little red from being upside down. Heather was starting to worry like first any first time mother would about their first child. She trusted Zero but was starting to wonder if Rosie had inherited anything from him besides his looks.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

Zero floated down and said "Lets hope she doesn't but i can't help but sense something in her that reminds me of me as a kid." he handed rosie to heather and sat down
Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
"I'm sure it's nothing love. Maybe it's because she looks like you if you had wolf ears and a tail." Heather said thoughtfully as she took Rosie into her arms. Rosie fell asleep in her mommy's arms, snuggled up to heather's soft fur making Heather smile down at her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image

Zero looked out the window it was night time what e saw was a silver moon the he bent over holding himself then he said "Babe i gotta tell you something i am not just a vampire i am a demon wolf known as fenrir only on silver moons shall i change." he started to stumble then he stood up straight a silver white mist appeared around him then it disappeared he stood there changed looking at himself and said "My true form the vampiric fenrir prince." he sat down in the chair
Angelic Lupine

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces