Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hey there tall, dark, and handsome [Verusha + Sidron] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:16 pm
Sidron figured she knew pretty much a good deal about his village already. Having been there and experienced a good portion of it herself. Though it was probably quite different now that the fog was gone. If she wanted to know anything else about it well....she'd just have to ask. He wasn't interested in delving any further into the subject.

He payed no mind to when Cannon abruptly placed himself between them. Her closeness wasn't a bother or concern to him. And really the whole protectiveness thing was getting kind of old.

"It does yes." Was his only reply to her statement about fire. He was still learning about his own fire abilities for the most part. There were times when it was unstable and other times he could control it with pinpoint precision.

The intention behind her comment was lost on the dragon. If there was anything behind it. He was not easily flustered or likely to pick up on such things. Sidron was just simply not exposed to that kind of talk. "I suppose we can start with something easy." Tapping his claws against his cheek, he closed his eyes. "Where are you from?"

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:28 pm
Yayoi

Enjoying the warmth radiating from her hound, along with the gentle pressure from his smooth body nestled against her, the ghoul found herself in quite a cozy state. There were the soft hushed voices of those passing by she'd pick up on from time to time, but really gave them no mind... for now.

As his questioning began, she hummed in thought a moment. One arm untucked from beneath her head to raise up into the air, gloved hand in a fist, before unfurling a single pointer digit. "In a pretty boring little town way up north, where it's nice and cold almost all year around." Letting her arm lower to the indicated direction for gesture, she continued, "It's pretty quiet, and bland. Nothing really cool ever happens, and everyone's pretty much the same." well... she'd been lucky enough to briefly encounter one boil up there who went against the grain like she did.

But that did strike up a thought... Peeking back at Sidron again, she eyed his large claws, membrane stretched wings, and lengthy tail. Dragons were... reptiles, right? "not sure it'd be your cup of tea." while she was a child of fire, the cold was just as comfortable for her as heat. In fact, she found the cold to be an amplifier to the beauty of warmth, a coexistence that complimented one another.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:49 am
Not quite as interesting as he had probably hoped. Though he could relate to the small town thing. "Part of me is surprised and then part of me isn't on that detail." Fire would be a high commodity in a place like that if it was cold all the time. And a Reaper who could control fire could make some serious cash if they were business savvy.

"Is that why you left because it was boring?" He turned his head slightly to look at her with a curious eyebrow raised. The boil probably would have done the same, though there was no lack of excitement in Miasma.

He stretched out a wing, it draped over his shoulder as he scratched at the thick membrane before folding it back once again. "I do prefer warmer places but the cold doesn't bother me. If I were an ice dragon I'd probably be right at home."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:56 am
Yayoi

The arm that'd been outstretched before in pointing bent and reached towards the familiar stretched alongside her. Gloved hand stroked along the smooth, fiery back, caressing down the flames affectionately, her exposed fingers gently massaging the taut skin beneath along the way. While it seemed to soothe the hound to a degree, his flames lowering to be not as high or lashing as fiercely, it didn't deter his disapproving body language.

Her fingers combed through some of the flames on his spine, as one would with fur, letting it curl around and bunch under her fingers. "Yeah. Part of the reason." she replied, with a small snort of air in amusement, "though mostly cause of my parents." she murmured. Turning onto her side now too, she cozied up to Cannon, letting her torso rest along his back, arms hugging the familiars sides, head comfortably on his nape. The flames abated and curved around her form, though a few little tails of it flickered from beneath her.

That wry smirk of hers drew along her lips as she watched Sidron, lightly toying with a little flame on Cannon's shoulder. "I'd say the best thing with hotter places, and seasons, is that people wear less clothes. Makes people watching all the better." the ghoul mused.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:07 am
Ah parents. They always seemed to be a similar factor among students here. Or so it seemed. Though he could probably guess that Verusha's parents didn't treat her quite like that other dragon boil's parents. Sidron shuddered at the thought still to this day.

"Did they essentially kick you out like mine?" He could still hear his mother harping on him about going. And the sting of her fist to his cheek. Sidron knew his mother loved him but she was also a very tough broad. Half his life she had spent kicking his butt up and down the village for various things. She was a dragon with a mean streak but could exhibit times of compassion. His father well, he stayed out of his mother's way most of the time lest he get a beating as well.

Good times.

When she spoke of warmer places his mind went instantly to a beach type setting. The warm sun and water. Sand getting in between one's scales. "I suppose." People watching wasn't much of his thing. "Though I wouldn't mind a trip to a beach of some sort sometime."

musicaloner7-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:25 pm
Yayoi

It'd been awhile since she'd thought about her parents. The question was one that took her a little thinking to really get a good sense on how to reply. "Sorta.." she finally did answer, slowly, dancing shapes of fire by charming the flames along Cannon's side, "more like they ordered me to or else." he smirk dimmed slightly, that rare twinge of disappointment hitting her.

She was a proud reaper, and one who didn't abide by what others told her to. But something about her parents, no matter how much she was opposite of them, and didn't agree with their ways, she couldn't seem to detach completely from them. Despite their coldness, their disconnection from her life-- especially emotionally-- she still had a fire inside her that desired their love. Their approval, in a way. It was that same spark inside of her that made her keep trying to prove them wrong. To some day maybe rattle them from their perfect, picturesque, cookie-cutter, strict, bland lives.

Eyeing Sidron again, her grin brightened again, "What'd you do to get kicked out by yours?"

Mention of the beach though made her hum in approval, "Heck yeah, man. The beach is the best. Plus, I bet you'd look nice in a pair of trunks." her little canines peeked out at her growing smile, "or maybe a speedo's more your style."

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:33 pm
"Or else....?" The question was more of one of contemplation on the meaning than actually asking her what the 'else' was. Sidron wouldn't push her for an explanation. To be honest he wasn't all that interested. Everyone had their own issues and he wasn't one to try and delve deep into the matters of others too heavily.

"Ah well, that was more the fault of the students who visited the village I would like to say. My mother didn't really want me gone but we youngsters were a good bargaining chip for the village to say the least. We'd go out and experience the world beyond and I guess their idea was that we would all return one day and be a benefit of the village." He stared up at the leaves that rustled in the tree from a light breeze. If Sidron had had the choice he would have stayed.

A throaty chuckle came from the black dragon as he closed his eyes. "I think trunks would be preferable."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:05 pm
Yayoi

She simply gave a subtle little nod in notion to her parents threat. It wasn't really anything she figured people would care to hear about. Her family dynamic wasn't all that great.

But Sidron's explanation for his own booting out of the house was a surprising one, making her brows lift slightly with curiosity, "Oh yeah?" she murmured idly as she gave thought to his predicament. That really was a pretty harsh reality. "So you guys are basically an investment and sacrifice for your home, huh?" that really was a lot of pressure too, put on a bunch of kids. While it could be useful for the village, it was a big duty for those who didn't even know what they wanted to do with their lives.

With a small, silent sigh, she shook her head which just ended up as a nuzzle against Cannon's nape, "sure is a lot of pressure, man. I don't envy you." a pause, "Though, it's not so bad here, huh? Lotsa people to meet, events, places to go." she smirked again, "Sure the whole classes thing sucks, but... every place has a price to pay I guess."

With all this talk of the beach, the reaper was liking the idea more and more, "Maybe we should go sometime, then." she offered casually.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:13 pm
"Something like that." He rolled onto his back now, hands behind his head as his claws scritched at his scalp. It was a relaxing feeling really. Sidron's mother used to do it and if he wasn't careful he might fall asleep. "I mean, the elder villagers see it that way. Most of the kids don't really care all that much one way or another. Some were happy to get away from the village. I suppose I would be one of them though being shipped off to just another town wouldn't be ideal."

Sidron closed his eyes. "For the most part yes I can say its not so bad here. Its like the village only larger and more industrious."

The dragon boil was liking the idea of a beach. Get out in the open where he can stretch his wings. Get some sun. Why not? "Sounds like a plan. Maybe invite some other people. Make it a big beach party or something."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:57 pm
Yayoi

By the sound of it there weren't too many hard feelings on the matter with the Miasma youths being shipped off to Amityville. That was a relief to hear. But still pretty sucky having that duty put upon you. It was something Verusha could be glad not to be burdened with.While she had her own parental expectations to deal with, they didn't compare to something like having an entire communities future resting on her shoulders.

With a soft exhale, she closed her eyes, "Man. Wish you guys the best of luck with that. But hey, you can still visit your home once in awhile, right? During breaks and stuff?" she smiled again, "But yeah, can't say I'm complaining too much being here. A lot more action and fun here than at home, that's for sure." and plenty of cute boils to ogle.

Hand that'd been doting on Cannon lifted to reach into the pocket of her hoodie, fishing out her cellphone, to which she tapped a thumb along the screen, "Well, I don't really have any friends here. Well one, but he's MIA, and the others graduated and who knows where." She eyed Sidron, a curious narrowing of the eyes ensuing, "I'll bet you've made yourself some fans though that you can invite, right?"

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:35 pm
"Eh, I think the village will survive whether or not we really succeed outside of it. I mean come on, it survived that horrid fog and a giant sky whale. Which I might add still shows up time to time." Sidron crossed his legs over each other at the knee. "Yea, the path to the village is open for anyone to travel on at any given time. Hopefully it'll drag the place out of the dark ages just a bit."

He eyeballed her phone, a curious object. The dragon boil hadn't gotten one of his own but well, he felt no real need for it at the time being. With a light chuckle a tight lipped grin flashed pearly white and very sharp teeth. "Oh yea, I've got some cuties with bikinis I could invite."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:03 pm
Yayoi

Her brows raised slightly, in a fashion of revelation, "Ah yeah, that's true." she hummed in agreement, nodding along. With a little smirk, she pushed her finger along a few more buttons on the screen, before swiping along it, looking through names on the school roster that might look familiar, "they grow 'um big and strong over there" she teased, in reference to the large dragon for who she was sharing company with, "No doubt your folks could handle what ever comes dished their way." given how gigantic, and powerful those creatures were she had to handle, it only made sense the inhabitants knew how to kick some butt when need be.

She looked up from her networking when the boil replied, only to give a laugh of her own, lowering her face to muffle the laugh against Cannon's neck. The hound gave a soft snort, and rolled his eyes, clearly not amused.

With a few giggles remaining, she sighed lightly, "Oh I'll bet you do." mischievous grin wriggling back into place, she hugged her arms back around Cannon's neck, finger tips fiddling along his chest, "Say, I'll bet you need a new pair of trunks then, huh? I sure could use a new bikini myself. Maybe we should go buy some new ones, hm?"

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:16 pm
"Some. We're all varied just like any other place. Hera is teenie tiny while the Daggerback brothers are rather large, close to my size. We played Bruteball together. Well, not Hera. She's too small and would not stand against a tackle from Wrex." He smiled internally thinking about his parents. "Both of my parents are fighters, especially my mother. Though she's more brute force while my father prefers tactical fighting."

He idly scratched at his neck in contemplation. "I don't have an old pair of trunks so it would be a first pair of trunks." Shopping. Ehhhhhhhh, he hadn't gotten around to that really. Though he supposed he could grab some other articles of clothing as well. He couldn't go through life with just robes and armor. "I guess going shopping wouldn't be too bad...."

musicaloner7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:03 pm
Yayoi

Listening to his explanation, she smiled. Sounded like a good old time. None of the kids back from her home would be into that stuff. Well... besides maybe him. But the rest were all uppity, stuffy, and wound tight like her parents were. Aka. not fun. She couldn't help but feel envious as he went on, and dipped into his parents feats, especially his mothers physical prowess. "Your mom sounds awesome, man." she smirked. Imagining her own mother going up against a dragon was an amusing thought.

"Say, we should have a duel sometime." while beating up punks who thought they were better than her, or far too full of themselves for their own good was all fine and dandy, battling with someone who was of actual challenge pumped her up far more.

Perking up a little with his response, she blinked with some surprise, but smoothed back to her usual casual expression, "It's no so bad when you know what you're looking for." carefully, she began to ease herself up, standing onto her feet. "And it won't be so crowded since everyone's in class." Suckers.
Stretching her arms over her head, she eyed the dragon, "Need help getting up, big guy?"

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:10 pm
"You might not say that if you ever met her in person. She's pretty rough around the edges." Yea, mom was not cultured at all. If he didn't know better he'd had thought she was some brute male with all the chest thumping and bravado she spewed about. Not to mention no manners at all. His mom would belch in your face before covering her mouth. Or maybe that was just with him.

The idea of sparring was not really something Sidron was into. Much to the chagrin of his parents. Sure it was nice to work off a bit of tension but thats what Bruteball was for for him. Of course, after that one bird student thing insisted the dragon beat him up after he had spilled food on him it had kind of turned him off to the whole idea. "Maybe."

Sidron sat up, stretching out his arms then his wings one at a time before folding them tight against his back once more. "The time I need help getting up off the ground from a pip squeak girl like you is the day I curl up in a hole and never come out." He nimbly climbed to his feet, giving his tail a couple swishes back and forth. "Hopefully not too crowded." Crowded places sucked.

musicaloner7

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces