Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Majestic Flora (Amy&Hera) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:40 am
Mindy smiled at Atlas and zoomed forward, giving the familar a hug. Friend!~

"Yes! Its just like your ability, I use it to grow plants for dyes and ingreedients for cooking! I also have a couple of cosmetic plants that I like to keep around. It should grow with time and practice yes, which is what my mother told me. As for plants, I have a lot. Mindy helps keep them watered and what not while Im away in classes or studying. How many plants do you own?"

One of her vines slithered on the ground while the other poked at Hera curiously, nudging her hand.

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:33 am
Atlas flailed, as much as he could, before attempting to gently pat the mini on the back as he was hugged. He wasn't quite used to it, but he'd seen creeple hugging each other before and understood the gesture well enough - "he likes you," Hera said with a sigh to the little minipet. At least that was what she'd gathered from the storm of images he'd sent to her.

"My apologies for the interruption," she said as she turned back to her conversation with Amy.

"That sounds quite useful, I just say," a smile was on her face - it was great to talk about plants with someone who obviously shared her passion. "And I must confess I keep quite a few for cosmetic purposes as well; ones I like the colour or shape of, in particular." Most had some use for potions, but a few were so obscure that the only practical use for them was cosmetic.

"And I am relieved to hear that; it was my thought as well, but to have it confirmed is always great. Now there is only to practice!" She clapped her hands together, a determined look on her face. "I wish to become a queen of potions and there is much ground yet to be covered on that quest. What of yourself - do you have any wishes for your future?"

Laying her hand down next to the vine, she opened it palm up - she was quite curious about the vines, but to go groping a ghoul without permission was perhaps a bit too forward, even for her. "Oh, too many plants to count - you would be welcome to visit, if you wish? We could compare what plants we have, perhaps even exchange seeds or saplings?" The excitement of the prospect had a beam on her face as she watched Amy for her reply.

Viva Viola

Ephebe

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:17 pm
Amy simply smiled and waved her hand, she was glad Mindy found another like creature to bond with. She was sure the poor pet got lonely with how much she was gone nowadays. "Its quite alright. Im happy Atlas likes her! She's been in dire need of company lately anyway." Her smile brightened at the meantioning of collecting plants of the same color and shape. "Ahhh yes! its fun trying to collect them all isnt it?" It sure was for her.

"I wish to become a renown fashion designer. I love designing clothes for all shapes and sizes~ It's really relaxing to sit at the sewing machine and just...Create. I could show you some of my designs if you like?" She thought she brought her sketch pad with her, but apparently she didnt which made her smile drop slightly. Well, maybe another time..."I also wish to have a child at some point..." She thought she would be an okay mother at least.

"Oh sure! I would love to stop by in the future! Then we can compare and trade~"

Ephebe

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces