Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP: Pelagion and Hera] Pink as a Totally Valid Color Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:54 pm
"The town library!" She snapped her fingers, nodding rapidly. "I did not even think of that; so far my explorations have only led me to the school library." Nor had she explored the maul to any great extent; truthfully she had not even been aware that their potion stores were that expansive. This day just kept getting better and better! She inclined her head in agreement, smiling like the cat that ate the cream.

"Indeed!" She delicately put her hand in his, giving it a soft squeeze before letting go. "I am Hera and I am greatly pleased to make your acquaintance on this fine day."

Normally she might have been perhaps a bit miffed to be mistaken for a witch (a witch!) or a shaman (honestly...), but this boil had proven himself to be a good sort, so she would not hold his mistake against him. "I," she started, imbuing her words with as much importance as she could, "am a druidess." And then just in case he needed a bit more explanation; "we specialize in potions as well as nature-magic."

DraconicFeline
I am glad haha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:25 am
Ephebe

“Oh!” A druidess, huh, “I've never met a druidess before.” he commented. Or a druid. Given that his family was mostly city-oriented, he didn't see why they would have. Plus, he'd been thrown off by her armor... but whatever, druidess she was. “Thats, uh. Really neat.” he wasn't sure what else to say. It was neat, and he wasn't interested so much in plants (though he was just now starting to wonder just what they could do.)

“Pelagion Elandar.” he said. And he felt about the same. “We should go to the town library then, sometime.” he said. It was an invitation, even though his expression itself wasn't very inviting. It was, however, uncharacteristically pleasant...  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:12 am
She nodded regally; being a druid was neat and it was good of him to notice.

"Indeed, that sounds like a good plan. Do you have an eyephone? We could exchange numbers. Or rather I could give you mine, since my phone is back in my dorm."

DraconicFeline

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:09 pm
Ephebe

Who didn't have an eyephone? “Yeah.” he said, mentally sorting through his pockets. The thing was, he didn't have it on him, either – that pocket was occupied by Amalese, the sleeping young batling, and he didn't want to wake her or cramp her. He wrote down his number and passed it to her. "I'm pretty much free whenever." he mentioned. Including when he was supposed to be in class, though he didn't mention that part. "You?"  

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers