Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Sand Shenanigans (Sid x Amy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:37 am
Really, she wanted to see what he was talking about when he was talking about the ocean so she tried to swim closer to see what he was talking about. She didn't expect the sudden drop other wise she would've tried to tread water better. When she heard him laugh, she lowered her head with embarrassment, her cheeks turning a bight red when she heard the last bit of his comment. So she was being paranoid but at least she hasn't started her second stage growth yet. She brought her gaze up a bit, squinting at his hair.

"I'm entitled to be paranoid, my species isn't exactly...."normal" after all in the sense that we are literally man-eating plants" She was glad the sun was still out, she wasn't shivering too badly. She hated and loved what she was, but it did scare some creeple that didn't understand.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:56 am
Once he was satisfied that most of the water was out of his hair he retied it loosely, brushing it back over his shoulder. "If you can't swim well you could have asked for some help if you had wanted to go into the deeper water."

Leaning back on his hands he stretched out his legs. "What is normal anyway?" He tilted his head slightly so that he could look at her. "Do you really eat people? " Sidron quirked an eyebrow. It was an interesting thought. How did her species choose who they ate? Did they have to seduce them before eating them? A myriad of questions rolled through his mind now.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:38 am
Huh....That thought never occured to her. She figured he wouldnt want to help her but she shouldnt judge a book by its cover right? Or at least thats what the human saying for it was. Since he kinda offered, Amy would try to ask him or whomever she was around, for help when she wanted to wade in deeper water. "I'll remember that next time I decide to be brave." She was taken back at his question for only a moment, flopping down on the sand into a cross-legged position.

"Its not just people per se, but we as in the females, eat males as well as our mates after bearing children or seed pods from their genetic material. The more human a male looks, the more we are tempted to eat. Its a trait Im not really fond of but thats just how we work. Our species is similar to the one in the Harry Potter books in the human world if anything even if its not exactly accurate."

Her vines started coiling around her arms and she smiled, bringing one up to nuzzle her cheek against it. "As far as seedlings go, females cannot really controll their apetite during their "teenage" years. Its why I was so paranoid and scared when you...Saved me. I dont want to eat you...If anything I dont want to eat anyone." She brought her knees up to rest her head on them, looking to him before looking out to the sun. The "man-eating" nature of her species is what usually drives most males off, leaving the females no choice but to try and see if the fairer sex would be more tolerable.

"Did you want to know anything else? I might not be proud of my species but its also something I know we can and cant help. My own mother hasnt eaten my father since I was recived from my bud. Its a rarity and quite funny at the same time."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 am
"Good idea. And if I'm around I will remind you." He really didn't want to have to drag her mostly lifeless body out of the water again. "Or you know, you could always take swimming lessons or something to that effect." The lake back home was pretty deep and from an early age Sidron had been taught to swim. There were many times he would go straight to the bottom, fishing about for anything of interest.

Well that was certainly an interesting trait. Kind of...creepy but who was he to really judge? All species had something or other about them that made them unique. Though he would rather not be eaten...would she even be able to eat him? That was a thought. She'd probably explode if she tried. "I don't even think you could eat me if you tried." Unless she was like a snake and could unhinge her jaw or something. That'd be kind of neat really. "Though it must be hard. Living with that fear of something you can't really control."

"Do you pick who it is...that you mate with and eat? Or is it just something you can randomly do with anyone?" Good for her father to keep off the dinner menu. Though how long that might last remained to be seen.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:19 am
Hummmn...She didnt know who to go to for swimming lessons so she would have to do some reasearch later. "I'll look into getting a teacher. It would be nice to see the bottom of the ocean again without drowning." She let out a nervous laugh, straightening her legs out again while she tried to wiggle her toes in the sand. She wanted to make a sand castle before it got too late, but she supposed she had time. "Oh Jack no! Erm...I mean, no I wouldn't youre far too big and while you do look humanoid enough, I can still tell youre a creature of sorts. The only danger would be a reaper really since they resemble humans much more."

She looked away then, looking at the sand for a moment before speaking once more. "It is rather hard, but I'll be able to controll it once I get a bit older. Im just glad Im late starting the process. As for mating yes, we do get to pick! We are a matriarchal species. Males dont really have a say in who picks them as a mate, but we try to bend the rules a bit for some. Its really up to our Mother plant when it comes to the final say, so I guess we really dont have much of a choice. Otherwise we risk empty pods and curses."

Her species was rather dependant on mother plant for the survival of their species. But Amy's parents sent her away with the intent that she would find some one different. She supposed going to school would work. "We can eat males out of spite though. Ive ene heard of females eating other females which makes them an oddity if anything.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:34 am
He hadn't been worried about it, but it was good to hear her back it up. Being eaten did not sound fun at all. Sidron liked being uneaten. Sure she probably could if she cut him up into tiny bits, but now he was entering a whole world of thoughts that he really did not enjoy. "Do you eat people whole?" Last question, maybe.

"So you mate within your own species more often then? I would assume your...what was it mother plant? would be a lot pickier with inter-species mates." He idly pushed some sand into small mounds with his toes, watching as a small crab like creature scuttled across the beach and back into the water. "Like arranged matings it sounds like." It was a thought more to himself then really directed at her.

Sidron leaned back furthur so that he was laying out on the sand now. The beach was warm against his back, though sand would stick to his wet tank top now. Oh well. "Well, I could see eating males out of spite. We can be jerks sometimes. Eating females though, especially of your own species sounds a bit counter productive. I assume gender in pairings does not matter, since you mentioned genetic material." He wasn't too sure why he had a sudden interest in this. Perhaps it was just to see how another species was different then his own. Male and female pairings were generally required among his species for breeding purposes. But then, there wasn't much species mixing in the first place either.

So he came to the general assumption that things could change if that happened.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:28 am
At that she laughed so hard she doubled over. Of course it seemed like he would want to know how they ate people. "Well, we can eat people whole, but in our normal form, not in this one. We usually dont like to eat people whole, takes longer to digest if that answers your question properly?" See, she thought mother plant would be more picker with inter-species matings but there was alot of them and they didnt all come from the same mother plant either. "Yes, arranged matings. Its why my parents sent me to school. They didnt want that for me it seems, which Im content with. Most males of my species are rather weary and afraid of females for a good reason. Id rather find some one that appeals to me on a different level you know?"

She actually moved to lay beside him, making sure she didnt invade his bubble too much, her vines swirling this way and that. "Hahaha yes, you can. Gender in pairings does not matter and females eating other females is indeed counter productive. It usually happens if a female tried to take another's mate or if the female was mated to another female and wasn't worthy to keep around. The latter happening extremely rarely."

She turned to look at him then, eyes full of curiousity. "What about your species? Ive never had the chance to really ask and Im sorry."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:41 am
Her laughed caused an eyebrow to quirk. Apparently his curiosity was amusing but ok. "I suppose it would be a little weird trying to eat someone like you are now. That might require forks and plates." His tail moved lightly back and forth across the sand idly, creating a smoothed out section in the sand. "A tastier level yes I see." Well there were plenty for her to choose from at the school.

At least he was learning a bit more about another species. That's what he was suppose to be doing right? Learning about the outside world. Its people. The places. For the most part Sidron found it all boring but it was the little, perhaps stranger, tid bits that peeked his interest.

She sure did apologize a lot. "Well, we certainly don't eat each other. If that's what you are asking." Though he wouldn't put it past his mother sometimes. "And I....really don't know much about inter-species relations since we've generally stuck to our own kind for many generations. So I'm not even sure how that works. Pairings are generally male and female since children are hatched from eggs."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:08 pm
She suppsosed she could look at it that way. Intresting...The forks and palates tibit brought another laugh out of her. Yes, yes it would require forks and plates indeed. She didnt think about things that way since whomever she decided to attempt to date for the first time would be a test of her willpower. "Not tastier so much as more interesting. I would really try not to bite the male I choose to date or mate at the very least. Unless they were into that sort of stuff, but..." She blushed a little, remembering a time she read about males likeing biting in one of the popular fanfictions she used to read.

Ah so the females of his kind layed eggs hummmn? An interesting and at the same time, painful thought when she thought about it. One of her vines tried to catch his swaying tail and she tilted her head. Amusing. "I have heard that some of the gratuated students use pumkins to produce offspring using a combination of fears. I dont remember much but I was a bit confused by it, specifically how a pumkin is able to produce an offspring."

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:21 pm
"Who knows. Instead of liking biting you will find someone who likes to be eaten instead. I'm sure there is someone out there that has that....kind of kink." It wouldn't surprise him honestly. After some of the fanfics he had read that would probably be something more on the tame side from what some of these writers could conceive in their stories.

He'd had to stop reading a few as they were disturbing.

His tail swatted at her vine. "I had heard about pumpkins, yea. Though it seems like it would be really fragile. I'd be afraid of dropping it. Of course, it could be reinforced but I wouldn't know first hand. Dragon eggs look fragile but they are really strong, its an exhausting experience to hatch from one. Sometimes it requires days." He didn't remember much about his own hatching, other than from what his mother and father had told him. Apparently it was a big to-do and the whole clan had feasted and partied for several days until he'd finally rolled out of his egg.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:39 pm
Her face scrunched up at the meantioning of that. "Ugh I hope not...That is just....Ugh" why would some one find arousal at being eaten? She just couldnt see the enjoyment in that. Biting sure so long as it was a nibble here and there, but full on eating? Nope. Her vine looked dejected for a second before it tried once again, causing Amy to laugh. "They have a mind of their own most of the time. I can try to hold it back if you would like?" Her vines were curious things, having never seen anything that didnt resemble what would be conisderded the same in her little jungle home.

She tried to imagine a smaller version of Sid trying to break out of an egg and she couldnt help but giggle. It seemed...Cute. "It usually takes a seedling a day or two to emerge from its pod as well. My parents have told me it took me only two hours since I was pretty egear to see the world. Im the first seeding to do that in over a century or so."

She thought about the pumkin thing for a second, tapping her chin. "I would think they would keep the pumkin somewhere special? Unless they allow the parents to take it home?"

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:52 pm
Sidron laughed at her reaction. "I can just imagine how the first date would go. They show up wrapped in giant lettuce leaves. Or perhaps a bouquet of carrots and potatoes for a stew." A stew actually sounded good. He began pondering the little snack shops that lined the boardwalk. "I don't mind." His tail stopped moving fully, only the spiny end gave a few flicks now kicking up a bit of sand onto the vine.

"Then I guess we're both century pioneers." He wondered if the inside of a pod was the same as the inside of an egg. There were probably vast differences he was sure.

He hmmed. "I would guess they allow the parents to take it home with them. Its probably a good learning process too since babies can be pretty fragile themselves. At least some species I guess. Squishy and what not with big heads and flailing arms." Sidron wasn't quite so squishy and wobbly as a babe. He had baby scales to protect him and was constantly in the care of either his parents or some clan member.

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:05 pm
Her face scrunched up even more before she laughed again, a stew sounding delicious right about now. Her stomach even rumbled a bit and she sighed. Not to be out done, the vine twitched before trying to momic the action and faliling, getting a bit of sand on his leg instead of his tail. Amy was thouroughly entertained, shaking her head. She was so glad she choose to let her vines roam about. She liked that they were their own thing.

"I guess so~"

"Yes babies are very squishy indeed. I was such a squishy baby and it was quite amusing to my parents. My vines were no where near as strong and independant as they are now. I was always carried in a small open pod secured in the front of my mother. Quite fun to look around while being carried especially since you didn't have to walk."

Her stomach growled again and she looked over to sid with a questioning look in her eyes. "Would you....Like to get something to eat? I can pay if you like~" She wouldnt be hurt if he said no, since she would go get food anyway, but she felt like being nice like she usually is.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:14 pm
"Walking is easy though. Now learning to fly is another story." He was a strong and fast flyer now but early on that was another story.

Sitting up, he furrowed his brow at the vine for a second before giving his leg a shake to remove the sand it had flicked upon him. His tail giving one big sweep across the sand before he picked himself up off the ground. Holding his hand out for her to help her up. "Sure. Though I couldn't let you pay for me. If anything etiquette says I should pay for you. Where did you want to go? And if you say Shea Sidron I may have to leave."

Viva Viola

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:39 pm
Oh what she wouldnt give to be able to fly! Amy thought about her ability to grow plants and how long it took her to finally be able to make sure her energy stayed in the plant permenatly. Her vine seemed almost sad when Sid got up, making her shake her head. Really they were like canines sometimes! She looked surprised at the offered hand and took it with a small smile and thanks. Well yes etiquette did dictate that he should pay for her but didnt that rule only apply to dates? She was rather surprised he knew about etiquette. She wasnt trying to judge but alot of boils around here didnt seem like the knew how to treat a lady properly.

She laughed and shook her head. "How about we go to the purple lagoon? They have great food for some one on a budget. Its where I go usually when Im at the beach~" She would dwell on her thoughts later, for now, food was to be had!

Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces