Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Subtle Confession (Meixiang x Leo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:56 am
Gently she guided Mei back to her seat, then took her own again while keeping an eye on the other ghoul in case she made a move to bolt again.

"Okay, so, um..." How to start? To be honest, she wasn't even sure what she wanted to say - it was all still really, really confusing. But in a good way. Maybe. If she managed to salvage this.

Taking a deep breath, Leo started; "okay, I was really not expecting that. Not," she held up a hand, "to say that it was a bad thing. I was just... really not expecting that."

She took a second to mull over how to untangle this whole mess before continuing; "I've - I hadn't really considered this. Us. More than creeple regularly do that is - I mean, you're the most beautiful ghoul I know and maybe there was once or twice -" blushing, she tried to pretend that her voice wasn't going weird and soldiered on, "but anyway, what I meant to say is that I really didn't see this coming." Wait no, she'd already said that - what had she been working towards again?

"But I like you! You're my best friend in all of the worlds and you're, um, really attractive and -" she flailed, "we could try? Maybe? I've never had a ghoulfriend before; or a boilfriend for that matter, or anyone at all so I'm probably going to be really bad at this but if you're okay with that we could try?"

Fidgeting, it was her turn to be on the spot; had that been good enough? Words really weren't her strong suit and Leo was a bit afraid that they'd failed her today.

Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:13 pm
Mei could see where she was coming from. Not having seen the kiss coming. But it seemed to be the only way she could get her point across. Words were failing her and she had a hard time getting Leo to really understand where she was coming from.

As something more than just friend friends.

But she couldn't help crack a wry smile when Leo called her beautiful. Thankfully she was Undead other wise her face would probably have been bright red by now. It was easy to hide that kind of thing when blood didn't really run through your veins. She looked up at Leo. "Once or twice?" What did she mean by that? It confused her.

She continued to listen to Leo as she spoke, rather listened to her broken thoughts. Mei had of course caught her off guard so it no surprise. But then Leo said something that made her head lift up rapidly. The scroll on her forehead fluttered against her face with the quickness of the motion.

It was what she had hoped for but hadn't expected it. A smile parted her lips. "I would like that. We'll go slow. I have not had anyone either so we can both be really bad at it together." For what she could remember it was all childhood crushes long ago when she still lived with her parents.

Ephebe

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out