Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
Lily's Not for Rent Storage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here for the gold or lurk?
  Gold!!!!
  Lurk >>
  Stalking~
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 am
I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:04 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Nozomi Aburame Uzumaki
Nickname:

Birthdate: May 14th

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lbs
Description: Nozomi has a slender body, with slightly long legs which has her adept and skilled in running. Not overly toned, if someone was lucky to see her body, she would be fit enough for a model; therefore Nozomi is not great at physical fights. C cup breasts with child bearing hips; hourglass figure. She has freckles on her cheeks [enough to consider if it's more than the starry sky] and few along the bridge of her nose. Her hair is blood red with honey colored eyes
Nindo: "Breathe"
Personality: Nozomi is a very quiet and kind individual. She is sweet and caring; she usually goes out of her way to help others. Yet she's not without flaw. She has the tendency to become very curious for her own good.

That was before.

With all the changes happened around her, Nozomi had became more serious and more focused than ever before. She has a goal in mind and she was going to try to do it. Anything it takes for Kirigakure to be itself again.

Village: Kirigakure Rogue
Title: Chuunin
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Genjutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Uzumaki

Chakra Pool: 540
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Suiton and Doton
Chakra Color: Brown with light green outline.
Chakra Materialization: Whips around her as whirl vines

Strengths:
• Bloodline
• Genjutsu
Weaknesses:
• Weapons
• Taijutsu
Fears:
• Venus Fly Trap
• Being locked down and tortured

Class Disciplines :
• Thoroughbred - Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
• Inception - The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (2) post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one (2) post faster.
• Learns ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:

Gobblemonster Parade - 10 free Genjutsu, 10 free training/missions and +50 chakra/stamina
Santas Library - 6 Genjutsu, 4 Ninjutsu
Kiri Reward - 250 Insects, 10 Chakra and 10 Stamina

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両3,500
AC: 6,100
TSP: 8

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 11 / 24
• Genjutsu : : 16 / 47
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Whip
Weapon Range: The handle is six inches as the whip itself is six feet long.
Weapon Weight: .06 pounds
Weapon Location:
• Usually hoisted on the side of her hips which can be easily removed by unhooking it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
Spiral Wave: Strange [ Frostbite Mosquito ]
• Choker of Devouring
Chakra Store: || 100 // 100
Stamina Store: || 100 // 100
Effect: || This choker requires 10 Posts of wearing it before the power is activated. During this time the item melds with the user's, and once completed it cannot be used by anyone else. By wearing this object, the owner is able to utilize a strange, black insect horde of 1000 that carry with them their own, unique bite that sets them apart. These insects firstly come from the collar as a fine, course mist similar in a way to both fog and sand. This mist is, in fact, the insects in what is known as the "Pre-larval" form. Upon generation, which bears no cost, the wearer must choose one of two options that can be switched between during the duration. The cost of switching is set at 10 chakra or stamina, and requires 1 Defensive or Offensive activation depending on the aspect chosen.
xxx→ Aspect of Torment
► The Aspect of Torment takes the strange mist sand and forces it to form into the dark, twisted bodies of the insects. These look similar in nature to scarabs, but their carapace resembles the horror-filled skull of an infant. They screech and hiss in a menacing manner that bears a C-ranked Fear Effect that lasts for the duration of this form when one is covered by the insects. The primary function of this swarm is to devour chakra and stamina, at a rate of 25 per 500 Insects placed upon a source per post. Unlike other monstrosities and Aburame insects, Bijuu/Cursed energy/Evil Chakra do not in any way influence these insects, and instead doubles the amount of chakra devoured during the timeframe. This chakra is stored within the choker, and can be drawn from at a later time. These insects can be utilized with Aburame techniques, though doing so requires the expenditure of the cost of switching Aspects to create more. This form has an upkeep cost of 5 Chakra and 5 Stamina, though this can be paid through the energy absorbed by the insects.
xxx→ Aspect of Hunger
► This Aspect takes on a decidedly more defensive, or supplemental, role than the Aspect of Torment. The first recognizable benefit is that by using 500 of the insects one is able to create a pair of glistening, black insect wings that hum, and mist, with a dark aura. Those within six yards are struck by a strange, C-ranked oppression aura that makes one feel the onset of paranoia. This will end when outside of the range of the wings' effects. The second is the ability to use all 1,000 insects to create a black, glistening dress that resembles a queen's regalia. This dress exudes the same dark aura, but comes with an additional effect: all physical strikes from non-energy based damage (Fire, Lightning, etc) will be reduced by 1 rank. This is done by absorbing that higher rank in chakra or stamina from the attack, though this transfers the absorbed amount directly to the store within the choker itself. Both effects cost 30 Chakra or Stamina a post for continuous use, and unlike the Aspect of Torment, does not cost anything to switch between.
→ 10 Terror Pellets
► Tiny pellets launched from sling. Upon strike, releases a burst of gas that is large enough to only effect one individual. Once inhaled, instills a B-ranked hallucinogenic effect that makes all they look at turn into a nightmare. This can instill fear in a target, but is not mandatory: every individual's reaction to terror is different, after all.
→ 27 Feet of Wire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton
• Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ]
• Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [ Water Shuriken Technique ]
• Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
• Haran Banshou [ Stormy Upheaval ]
• Mizu Kamikiri [ Rising Water Cutter ]
• Takitsubo no Jutsu [ Waterfall Basin Technique ]
• Mizu no Yoroi [ Water Armor ]
• Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]
• Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ]
• Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Transportation Technique ]
• Fuuma Mizu Shuriken [ Evil Windmill Water Shuriken ]

Doton

Uzumaki

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• Tsutaurushi no Jutsu [ Poison Ivy Technique ]
• Kiri no Jutsu [ Mist Technique ]

• Hibanahouden Ni no Jutsu [ Discharge 2 Technique ]
• Fuketsu Koromo no Jutsu [ Dirty Clothes Technique ]

• Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu [ Continous Fog Technique ]
• Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technqiue ]

• Sasori Muragaru [ Scorpion Swarm ]
• Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ]
• Doro Shissaku no Jutsu [ Mud Slip Technique ]

• Kukan Hyouketsu no Jutsu [ Body Freeze Technique ]
• Ishi Karada Tenka [ Stone Body Transformation ]
• Hitoiki no Chiri [ Breath of Dirt ]

• Dokuji no Gisou [ Camouflage of the Peculiar ]
• Iwa Semeku no Jutsu [ Rock Torture Technique ]

• Anoyo Kiretsu no Jutsu [ World of the Dead Fissure Technique ]
• Shi kara no Sasayaki [ Whispers from the Dead ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Nozomi's mother almost lost her husband. She wasn't able to conceive a child and with her husband being a member of a high branch, they had strict rules. They loved each other but a child was needed. Her husband had threaten that both, him and his wife, would leave the Clan if they were to divorce and he had to marry another woman. The tensions were running high until one day, they were blessed! Now their only fear was if the child would be strong enough for the bugs to live within the child since she was not a pure Aburame.

On May 14th, the day she was born, right away the red-haired child was placed onto specific hive's nest to see if she will survive the technique. No one was to be in the room for few hours. The parents had heard their child screaming and wailing on top of her lungs but then, silence. They feared she didn't make it. Already braced themselves, they entered into the room and saw she was alive and well, cooing happily as bugs crawled over her and many already settled inside of her. Pleased, they had decided to name the child, Nozomi, meaning beautiful hope.

Growing up for her wasn't easy. Moved from one home to another; loaded with responsibilities and duties, she just wanted to explore and go on different adventures. Not to mention, each home she went to, although they are part of the Clan, some homes weren't kind and manage to blackmail the young naive Nozomi from refraining telling her parents what they did to her. She is still very shy and quiet like many Aburame but she can be very expressive at times. The fact about Aburame not liking the light isn't 100% true, after all, bugs like warmth though they do have low vision. Once she was fully trained and succeeded different members in her branch family in different tactics, she went off to the academy and graduated as a Genin and moved back to live with her parents.

The moment she graduated, so much had happened. The Sero reacted in such a way there was monsters. Nozomi fought alongside with few people. Even then, Nozomi had felt like a failure. Shadow, a fellow Kirigakure shinobi, confirmed it and it decreased the young Genin's confidence. No longer trusting her abilities or even her own bugs, slowly but surely, Nozomi had been working hard around the farm that the Aburame Clan was responsible for. The fact that they just got granted the islands, Nozomi and her family had to work hard and fast to keep up with the demands. Thankfully, there was help with a Senju user to help the productivity of the plants to be quicker. Even then, the work was not done. They must be tended to and care for each day by the bugs and the members of the Aburame. The farm started to thrive but Nozomi was still lost. She was much more quiet and less outspoken to stand up for others. She was still haunted and believe that what happened and all those lives lost was her fault.

Friends of her, Kumotake and Kageoru had done their best to pull Nozomi out of the weird funk she was in. It worked as she returned back to her happy self. Kumotake and Nozomi had received news and it thrilled her but Kumotake had a different reaction. They didn't have time to talk about the life changing event as Kagerou and herself went undercover.

She died within the next day.

-work with Kiko to finish this story- Long story short, she died, Kageoru brought her back to life. All her bugs had died inside of her as well including the queen. -

Everything was so different. She had lost her identity, her bugs were completely dead and she didn't know of any hives, Kirigakure wasn't safe and they were to move to Konohagakure for the time being but Nozomi refused to leave her homeland and her farm. Completely confused and not knowing who she was, she went to her family's farm the day before the orders to move and started to pack up some important things. Her entire family and farm was destroyed with the UHV. Just in few days... Nozomi had lost everything and everyone save for a special few. Decided to go through the attic, she found many things but nothing she can really take with her. Perhaps she could put this somewhere safe for the time being until she returned and was able to take more of sentimental values. The young lost girl picked up a trunk and it broke on the bottom being weak and weary and she was confused. There was.. Uzumaki stuff. With a frown, she knelt down and discovered that the trunk belonged to her mother, and her mother was a pure bred Uzumaki. This explained everything! Silently, Nozomi cried her past away and went into hiding to avoid the orders to leave Kirigakure.

She was not leaving her home.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:06 am
Blank post is blank  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:07 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 am
Blank post is blank  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 am
Blank post is blank  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:13 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 am
Blank post is blank  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:19 am
Blank post is blank  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:20 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:21 am
Title Rank| Genin
Parentage // Family| My parents are the head of the Aburame household and we, a family, are responsible for helping Kirigakure bringing in food and keeping the economy up. We are responsible for the farming. Both were once shinobi, they never told me their rank but I honestly believe they were Jounin or Konin before retiring to focus on the economy. My cousin, Zetsubō, is in the ANBU corps. He's very strict and is your typical Aburame personality, quiet, does the job very well however and is extremely loyal.
Emotional Side| I like to think that I'm friendly and caring. I believe the reason why was due to my past. Aburame are to be hidden in the shadows but I didn't want that. It wasn't just who I am. I... don't know why I am the way I am. I guess being raised alone and scared most of my life, I didn't want others to go through the same thing... if that makes sense.
Justifications| I became a shinobi, at first, was because I was pressured by my family. Overtime, I realized I should thank them. I wanted to stay as a shinobi despite... everything that happened because I wanted to protect the people of Kirigakure. I don't have much of a future like they do and I want to help them live to their future, to live in peace and no worries; they can rest easy knowing we are taking care of them.
Goals| I... I don't really know. I do know I don't want to become a leader for the Aburame Clan, I am not ready. I do know to try to help people yet I don't want to be known for it. I want to help others to achieve their dreams as long it doesn't involve harming others. This is hard. I never really thought about my goals..
Hobbies| Swimming! I really adore swimming. I try to swim every single day... despite that Aburame aren't exactly known for their love of water.
Favorite Spot(s)|
☸ Under the Sea and lake - I always felt free. The beauty under the water is amazing. It's a whole different world and I always felt a peace. More like myself when I'm swimming. I cannot explain it.
☸ Ruins - History, in it's own way is beautiful. It also helps me to remember to always obey and respect. Everything happens for a reason, even the flood. A certain someone had mentioned that it was partly my fault of what happened so I try my best to continue follow orders as I always have.
☸ Beauty of Nature - I guess I'm a sucker for things that are beautiful.
Categories|
____♠ Shadow [3rd] - Her bugs would be amazing for scout on land and in water. They can seek out information. I am also planning to make a custom where they can be a 'parasite' meaning they can enter into that land normal bug and enter into the body to lessen suspicions of an Aburame.
____♠ ANBU [4th] - Um The others don't fit her and this was the only one that can seem to fit her the most out of the others.. I honestly can't see her with the other categories or this one.
____♠ Instructor [2nd] - Her personality and caring, would make her a good instructor. Her willingness to learn about someone close to her and she cares for others more than herself, which can make her a great teacher.
____♠ Artillerist [Siege] [1st] - Her bugs, and her ideas I had given to you before, would be good for this. The ideas were that once she becomes fish sage, she would be able to handle any attacks underwater pretty well. Her bugs, my idea for the custom was that they would be able to move freely in the water as they would on land. So we can destroy and sink ships and what not.
Historical Events| Umm... I really don't know what to say. I always did my studies very well at the academy. I had the benefit of visiting different members of my family so I can learn about different personalities and mindset of individuals and help me grow from there. I think my mother told me I started to swim when I was six or seven, not sure, but it seems I was always drawn any kind of body of water. I did run away one time and I found this nice group of homeless people. I stayed with them and got to know them. I actually miss them and wonder how they are doing.... I fear they may no longer be in Kirigakure. I am pleased to see how Kirigakure turned out now, there's nearly no homeless people and everyone was helping each other and that's amazing. Let's see. My first mission right when I became genin would have to be the... Sero attack. I'm... I don't think I can talk about this. Heh, writing this I realized I had a pretty boring life up until now.

ANBU Reports regarding to Nozomi Aburame:

Report NA3256 - Some leaks from the Aburame Clan had informed the ANBU squad of a certain area. Upon investigator it looked like it had been used time and time again but no recent damage for over 10 or so years.

Report NA245 - Aburame, Nozomi, had developed an aptitude for swimming. We discovered she had learn at the age of seven and she struggled how to swim. Other bystanders had help her learn how to swim when she runs away from him just to swim. We were told from the bystanders that they always remember a young red haired Aburame always swimming nearly every single day.

Report NA313 - Teachers were concern of drastic change of Aburame, Nozomi's, personality at the academy. She was taken away and interviewed by a psychologist. The psychologist reported that Nozomi claimed she was just exhausted from all the training and the psychologist felt that she was holding something else back but could not get it out from her. When approach by the family with this, it was difficult to speak with them since they were of little words and agreed that their daughter was simply tired. This happened few times however. The therapy continued until Nozomi had seemed to improve and be herself enough to no longer continue it.

Report NA321 - Nozomi's mother and father had reported that their daughter ran away. Along with them, we sent out a team of Onin to find her along with her own family. She was found staying with the homeless group and was returned to home safely. Case Closed.
Known Secrets|
☸ Sunbathes almost every day
☸ Swims almost every day
Unknown Secrets|
- She killed her own cousin. When asked from the family of what happened to the cousin, she died because her bugs turned against her. The cousin was named Hikari Aburame. She would been same age as Nozomi if she was still alive. The most scary part, she enjoyed the killing and it disturbs her deeply.
- The Aburame used to use tests to have only the 'strongest' to survive. The first test would get out of the forest and alive. If there are any survivors, they must compete against each other for survival. The final test would have the body get attacked by two different Aburame beetles. During the final test, the subject would be locked in an Utica crib. Nozomi and Hikari were the last subjects of that test.
- When traveling and lived with different family to learn of different manners, personality and mindset of different individuals, some family who were not direct to her by blood such as Uncles or Aunts by marriage had taken advantage of Nozomi and blackmailed her if she tells, her parents were to die.
- Still remember Shadow's words that her idocity had almost gotten everyone killed. She's still haunted by what happen at Sero and try not to show it as much as possible. Her cousin that she had killed was one of the faces of the Sero Tree.

Permission to Print| Yes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:22 am
Blank post is blank  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here. Words here.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
Choker of Devouring
Full Power: || 5/10
Chakra Store: || 0 // 100
Stamina Store: || 0 // 100

Out Of Caffeine

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers