Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Model for me? [Sid/Amy] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:37 pm
Not his usual style was quite right. Sidron could never see himself in something like that. He would have to have lost a bet.

He cleared his throat. "Its good. Is that the kind of fashion you like?"

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:28 pm
She tilted her head, tapping her chin. "No actually. I have some drawings of what outfits I like and what not, let me go look for it~" She started fumbling around her room, vines holding things and moving them gently to the floor while she searched. The ghoul smiled when she found it, finding the page she wanted so she could show the boil before her just what her fashions where. "So, this is what some of my personal designs look like. I try to make as many of them as I can. I have this outfit in my closet. I wore it....When I met that one ghost boil and the cute selkie..." She was still trying to remember that day, smiling a bit.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:37 pm
Looking over some of her personal designs he smiled. Sidron remembered that dress it was quite sexy on her. If the other creeple hadn't been around he probably wouldn't have been able to keep his hands off Amy. But alas.

"They are lovely. I'm sure any ghoul with fashion sense would fall over herself to get one of your designs." Of course, what boils would go for her designs she had just done with him as a model he was unsure of. There was a market out there he was sure. But it was one he most certainly couldn't entertain for himself.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:31 pm
She blushed and smiled, making a note to wear that dress one more time before she choose another design. It was her most "sassy" dress and also one of her favorites. "Thank you.~ I try to keep my personal designs as close to my personality as possible if that makes any sense? I have different designs for boils, but I can show you that later. Could you do another pose for me please?

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:26 pm
"So then what personality does that dress incorporate?" He was curious.

"What kind of pose did you want this time?" Sidron could do a number of poses if she wanted. He had never actually...modeled for something before so he was unsure what exactly a decent pose would be for this kind of situation.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:20 pm
""The purple dress represents my elegance. The green is my more sassy look. When Im feeling more confident than usual, I like to show off a little more." She tapped her chin, trying to think up of one more pose before she was done for the day. OH! "Cross your hands towards the front so that they rest below your navel and look off in the distance~" That was a pretty popular pose amoung boils as far as looking cool. She waited for him to get into the pose before she would start sketching.

Yayoi

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash