Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[TRANCE] Abandoned Spaship (Scout/Abbi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:09 pm
"Abbi??"' Scout responded as an immediate kneejerk. What was wrong? Was she okay? Oh god it couldn't be bandadged they didn't have suits what was-

Bowsh what? Scout didn't know that Abbi knew another language. It sounded like something Eastern European but Scout couldn't place it.

Before venturing into the room, Scout asked, "Are you okay? Do you need a second? We can wait..."  
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:41 pm
"I'm ok, I'm ok!" She said hurriedly, waving a hand. "That just hurt a little... I think I shorted out part of my suit... Eh, it's fine." It was just a dream, the worse that would happen was some nightmares and a new appreciation of space movies.

Abbi offered her hand.
"Let's keep going! We're doing great!" With Scout once again in tow, she lead them into the canteen. Navigation was easier, there was just the occasional floating lunch tray to watch out for... And that weird noise...
"I wonder if they have like freeze dried food here. Or maybe food replicators?" Just ignore the sound, it would go away... Hopefully...
HP:30/50

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 pm
Scout nodded slowly with Abbi's chatter. She wasn't so sure a highly advanced craft would've not figured out proper food techniques, but It kept the girl talking and that kept Scout from feeling scared.

"Maybe. I don't think we should stop to find out...." Scout mumbled, tracing further along the corridor. She heard claws ... and ... Ohhh no.
Hp: 16  
AyeAvast rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:58 pm
"In Star Trek they used food replicators. They actually used replicators for everything! So there wasn't much of a money exchange, at least in the later seasons." Abbi felt reluctant to admit that she'd watched a variety of seasons of Star Trek, mostly because right now it contradicted the Mass Effect theme. "It was super advanced and really cool! Maybe you'd like it!"

Abbi said nothing else because whatever was crawling around in the walls reached out and grabbed her, muffled her screams, so all that was left was the abscence of pressure on Scout's hand.

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:59 pm
The hand was gone and she noticed; Scout turned to see a creature with its claws stabbed through Abbi's body. Scout screamed bloody murder in horror- she'd killed things before and was certainly desensitized to bloody and gore (her bone collection back home- no, back with her mother- certainly proved as much) but seeing someone she knew and appreciated be callously tossed aside had her screaming.

She didn't even get the proper time to mourn as the creature cued in on her sounds and began clambering towards her. Scout just ran where her feet took her and hoped it was far enough away to live. No respect for Abbi, no time for a proper emotional response. Just pure adrenaline.  
chiickadee rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 5 Total: 11 (4-24)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 pm
Scout didn't realize she was crying until she was fumbling with a computer. This wasn't real- it couldn't be real! Surely Abbi had been right. It was all a dream and she was going to wake up soon.

It wouldn't download fast enough. She felt her helmet crack. Something lurkwd behind her. Download faster!

Then it was black. The claws had her, she joined the grave.  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas