Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The ideas for King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:25 am
In the RP, the last two characters on page 8 shown to Jinxi were these:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiuxYfJ2NPJAhVFxWMKHQIoBUIQjB0IBg&url=http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Chikorita&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNHdAu_G15sbZktvc48WL4_ZnNsEwQ&ust=1449919324417690

This first one is Chikorita.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi446uQ2dPJAhUQwmMKHVJ5B0EQjB0IBg&url=http://www.deviantart.com/tag/haxorus&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNE_0ydbd_eo65RMumCAXquR2F_PXg&ust=1449919474644529

And that second one is Haxorus.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:39 am
In the RP pages 1 through 11 = Jinxi's first day.

This might help us determine what actual day it is.

Last 2 posts on page 11 begins day 2 for Jinxi and she wakes up with a splitting headache. No new characters yet to show images.

Though, if Joy has images of Vil, Darrin, Trixi, Jinxi, and Dawn to add to this thread, that'd be awesome.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:06 am
Page 14 of the RP had Joe fitting Jinxi with a vehicle. This is what Joe Higashi looks like:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj2-56X4tPJAhVN_WMKHXseDUIQjB0IBg&url=http://bbs.kofunion.net/simple/index.php?t160792_33.html&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNFP_Xv4-tw-RwKdylpYQ2n4bbyeKw&ust=1449921756430517  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:36 am
JoyRose
empress dee
To work out some complicated ideas, and to work out issues situated within the King of Fighters one liners RP Post here.

The link works perfectly. And thanks for the current recap of the action there! wink

Does Jinxi know Corey?

I am quoting you now so that you look at all these images I am posting. This way, you have an idea of whom Jinxi has met.

This next pic is of who Jinxi meets on Death Mountain. This guy is the Goron that Rock threatens with a mining pick.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi__czb6NPJAhUBImMKHR3MA0MQjB0IBg&url=http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Goron_Elder&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNFGgGpgzCRZl9HNfASllilII_XoAg&ust=1449923643301860  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:07 am
This pic is the second last of the new characters that Jinxi has seen. This is Naruto Uzumaki. She saw him in the Orochi steakhouse just before leaving with Rock and Trixi for the mines.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjWuoLq7tPJAhUJ6mMKHUUGCkQQjB0IBg&url=http://olggah.deviantart.com/art/Little-Naruto-424894699&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNG5WTj7POfmCWXqTLHGkK6ijqoECQ&ust=1449925284791646

The only other character Jinxi would recall seeing is this guy, his name is Choji Akamichi:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiq46jo79PJAhXBMGMKHUDvB0IQjB0IBg&url=http://merman1234.deviantart.com/art/Choji-Akimichi-Fanime-2011-290741764&bvm=bv.109395566,d.cGc&psig=AFQjCNGutQUnLrCjEV5wsXqINmGdw2rSkQ&ust=1449925452094597

And those are the pics so far. I would post Mai's, but I am getting sleepy. So that will have to wait.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:55 pm
Joy, you asked earlier about Joe Higashi in the RP, now this was a quote where I mentioned him and what he did.

Dee leaped out of the pool and used her towel to dry off, thus changing back to her humanoid form. She then answered Jinxi's other question, "Joe Higashi is a champion Muay Thai Japanese kick boxer who also makes and repairs cars. He lives on one of the basement floors in a suite built just for him. He's also Terry and Andy's best friend from long ago. He likes playing practical jokes too. Often, he puts piles of whipped cream on the chairs in the kitchen where Terry and I normally have dinner so we tend to watch where we sit unless we want to get laughed at. Now me, I am always good for that kind of humor so if I am walking by with a large section of white mess on my butt, then you'd know I had sat on one of the cream chairs. If he doesn't plant cream on the chairs there'd be a whoopie cushion. Sit on one of them and it would seem like you farted, although sometimes Joe adds a small bit of ground brimstone so that a smell is added. All in all, its in good fun. He can be a bit of a flirt too, so...although he's approachable, you may want to be cautious around him. By a flirt I mean he may playfully touch your butt as you are walking passed."

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

BogardAndy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:04 pm
Okay, what I was thinking in addition to what Dee had suggested to DNA in the dice math game, that we have Rock propose marriage to Jinxi not wanting for his mind to change nor have something else interfere and they are forced to separate like maybe an invasion from Jinxi's homeworld.

The invasion would have been brought on by lies spread by Vil and Eve for they would have been miffed that their plans have been foiled.

Rock of course proves to Jinxi that nobody was going to take his future bride without a fight. Dee and Terry would be away at the time preparing for the big ceremony at the location Rock chose to have this wedding. And it would be a sight that everyone could enjoy. This is providing Jinxi accepts. But if she tells him to wait, and the invasion happens...things might get ugly. Meaning Rock goes on a rampage for the invasion won't be dramatic.

Jinxi would be asleep and she would simply be taken.

Remember, this thread is for ideas to be worked out and to be discussed. So, Joy, what do you think of these ideas? And which one would you prefer if we do decide to take care of this?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:25 pm
empress dee
Joy, you asked earlier about Joe Higashi in the RP, now this was a quote where I mentioned him and what he did.

Dee leaped out of the pool and used her towel to dry off, thus changing back to her humanoid form. She then answered Jinxi's other question, "Joe Higashi is a champion Muay Thai Japanese kick boxer who also makes and repairs cars. He lives on one of the basement floors in a suite built just for him. He's also Terry and Andy's best friend from long ago. He likes playing practical jokes too. Often, he puts piles of whipped cream on the chairs in the kitchen where Terry and I normally have dinner so we tend to watch where we sit unless we want to get laughed at. Now me, I am always good for that kind of humor so if I am walking by with a large section of white mess on my butt, then you'd know I had sat on one of the cream chairs. If he doesn't plant cream on the chairs there'd be a whoopie cushion. Sit on one of them and it would seem like you farted, although sometimes Joe adds a small bit of ground brimstone so that a smell is added. All in all, its in good fun. He can be a bit of a flirt too, so...although he's approachable, you may want to be cautious around him. By a flirt I mean he may playfully touch your butt as you are walking passed."

True. I don't know about you, but for me, when presented with tons of stories about folks I've never met, the details don't stick in my mind. It's nice flavor text, but it isn't likely Jinxi remembered the details of those stories. What she remembered was probably along the lines of Dee flirts with guys and they flirt back and it's all in good fun. But it's hard enough to keep track of all the relationships of all the people she has met.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:30 pm
BogardAndy
Okay, what I was thinking in addition to what Dee had suggested to DNA in the dice math game, that we have Rock propose marriage to Jinxi not wanting for his mind to change nor have something else interfere and they are forced to separate like maybe an invasion from Jinxi's homeworld.

The invasion would have been brought on by lies spread by Vil and Eve for they would have been miffed that their plans have been foiled.

Rock of course proves to Jinxi that nobody was going to take his future bride without a fight. Dee and Terry would be away at the time preparing for the big ceremony at the location Rock chose to have this wedding. And it would be a sight that everyone could enjoy. This is providing Jinxi accepts. But if she tells him to wait, and the invasion happens...things might get ugly. Meaning Rock goes on a rampage for the invasion won't be dramatic.

Remember, this thread is for ideas to be worked out and to be discussed. So, Joy, what do you think of these ideas? And which one would you prefer if we do decide to take care of this?

Ok, let me first say I think Rock and Jinxi would make a lovely couple and I'm looking forward to his proposal. wink

As for the invasion, I'm loathe to use Vil and Eve again. They are really not that interested in Jinxi, as she's actually more of a side character in her home world (that whole set up is a story in progress with other people off-line that we've been playing for years). However, if you want me to make up a new villain to invade and threaten Jinxi, I can do that. A more likely scenario might be someone with a grudge against Rock who, upon hearing of their impending nuptials, decides to kidnap Jinxi to get back at him. I don't know your world well enough to know if there are any likely suspects in that regard.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Ok, let me first say I think Rock and Jinxi would make a lovely couple and I'm looking forward to his proposal. wink

As for the invasion, I'm loathe to use Vil and Eve again. They are really not that interested in Jinxi, as she's actually more of a side character in her home world (that whole set up is a story in progress with other people off-line that we've been playing for years). However, if you want me to make up a new villain to invade and threaten Jinxi, I can do that. A more likely scenario might be someone with a grudge against Rock who, upon hearing of their impending nuptials, decides to kidnap Jinxi to get back at him. I don't know your world well enough to know if there are any likely suspects in that regard.

I am glad that you think the proposal is a good idea. Though I really would like some sort of...drama.

I would like for Vil to get involved though because he sounded like the perfect villainous character to me. And he'd be the type to use other people for his dirty work. Oh, and lets face it...do you honestly think that due to his plans being foiled and then later threatened sit well with Vil?

Of course you are going to loathe Vil...he is a bad guy. But we all want to see bad guys get their end. Oh sure, Vil got punished by Darrin, but does that mean Vil is dead?

I am praising you on your work of using a bad guy...kidnappers are bad guys.

Of course we can have no drama at all, but this is a King of Fighters role-play and for those who are reading it would probably want to see some sort of drama even if it is just light.

Once we do finish Vil off and find out it was him, he gets sent to the abyss and then we can forget using him.

Another thing we can do is if you really don't wanna have any drama, then we can have a soldier from Portal Central on Dawn's behalf to tell Dee that Vil and Eve have been sentenced to death on not just the kidnapping of poor Jinxi, but other crimes against Portal Central itself. Of course, the soldier has a good time once the news has been given.  

BogardAndy

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:31 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

I am glad that you think the proposal is a good idea. Though I really would like some sort of...drama.

I would like for Vil to get involved though because he sounded like the perfect villainous character to me. And he'd be the type to use other people for his dirty work. Oh, and lets face it...do you honestly think that due to his plans being foiled and then later threatened sit well with Vil?

Of course you are going to loathe Vil...he is a bad guy. But we all want to see bad guys get their end. Oh sure, Vil got punished by Darrin, but does that mean Vil is dead?

Of course we can have no drama at all, but this is a King of Fighters role-play and for those who are reading it would probably want to see some sort of drama even if it is just light.

Once we do finish Vil off and find out it was him, he gets sent to the abyss and then we can forget using him.

Another thing we can do is if you really don't wanna have any drama, then we can have a soldier from Portal Central on Dawn's behalf to tell Dee that Vil and Eve have been sentenced to death on not just the kidnapping of poor Jinxi, but other crimes against Portal Central itself. Of course, the soldier has a good time once the news has been given.

Ok, I see where you're going with this. I'll think how best to do this. I have an idea, but we'll let the current scene play out first. I have to think about how I'm going to do it... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:40 pm
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Ok, I see where you're going with this. I'll think how best to do this. I have an idea, but we'll let the current scene play out first. I have to think about how I'm going to do it... twisted

Great! Oh, and I loved how you answered. Made me laugh and reminded me of something Goku/Kakkorot would have said.  

BogardAndy

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:43 pm
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy
JoyRose
BogardAndy

Great! Oh, and I loved how you answered. Made me laugh and reminded me of something Goku/Kakkorot would have said.

I love that idea, Andy! It forces Rock to prove that he really does love Jinxi instead of it being another infatuation sort of deal.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:47 am
Joy, don't forget that Trixi can answer Rock about a best friend's ring.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:22 pm
Story update for newbies to the RP

Mount Orochi (a volcano) is about to blow and everyone on the Planet Hamster must get to either the Kingdom of Azeroth or to Nalith. Your character, if you are new, would be trying to decide which of these two places you wish to go, but best hurry with your decision because there is less than 10 minutes before the volcano erupts.

(10 minutes RP time, not real life time)

To all the players already deep in this story

Please try to role-play faster than you are. I really do not like having to constantly remind you to post. I understand about people being busy, but please at least try to post and think of new ideas.

JinxiI love how you added that background drama scene where there was an ominous rumbling, which led to this update. These are the kinds of things I like to see. Stuff that makes the role-play interesting.

Lemnear You could add how your character is reacting to such a phenomenon as a volcano about to blow. And remember, your character is still only a baby.

Please encourage new players to join the role-play also. They do not need to know a thing about KOF, they just need to have some knowlege on how to role-play.

Maui I need an update on your character and whether or not you had caught the android. And what would be interesting, as a suggestion, is maybe the android threw herself into the volcano, thus ending her life, but causing more termoil for your main and even worse, her suicide is causing this impending natural disaster.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff