Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This Is My Hoard (Malik/Magda) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:15 am
Malik seemed just as excited as she was. Things were quickly going to get out of hand with how wild their imaginations could get, and how thrilled they were to put together a project of such a lively nature. She held her hands out in front of her as she started to imagine what kind of grand scenario they would create in, like a canvas. It was while she was lost in this world of dreaming that he kissed her cheek, and she thought it felt like a nice, bright orange of a kiss.

Her expression lit up in a lopsided smile. "No. We are the best!" She leaned in and pressed her lips against his cheek, humming a noise as she kissed him back. When she pulled away to look at his cheek, she pressed her thumb against the skin to see what color she'd left on him.

"Pink!" She announced, though the word only made sense to her. "How extraordinary!"

opticpeach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:16 pm
"P-pink?" Malik questioned, blushing as she kissed his cheek. Of course he'd done the same thing moments earlier, but that was different. Well he thought so anyway. Now she was saying colors and he didn't know how to take that. Did she like doing that? Was he pink? His face was warm enough he could only assume he was blushing. Maybe that was what she meant. Or perhaps it was simply Magda being her odd adorable self. That was also a possibility, but he really didn't know which it was.

"Yes, you're right. We are the best," he nodded, trying to regain as much cool as he had. It wasn't much to begin with, but it was something.

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:29 pm
Her eyes rounded to saucers when she saw him blush, and she poked at his cheek in wonder. "Ohh. Even more pink. Have I infected you?" She tried to rub his cheek with her thumb, to get the infection off before it could spread too far. It wasn't working just yet, and she frowned in dismay.

"I didn't mean to turn you pink. I'm sorry. Maybe it will look good on you?" Would it spread to the rest of him? What had she done?!

"Well, I promise I will like you no matter what color you are." She shrugged pitifully, hoping that it would be enough to rectify her terrible mistake.

opticpeach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:49 pm
Malik reached up and placed his hand against Magda's, patting it gently. He couldn't help the uncontrollable blush that seemed to keep growing, but he could at least attempt to reassure her in a small way. Maybe he would melt if he kept blushing. Wouldn't that be something.

"I-I'm okay. You didn't infect me I promise, and even if you did it wouldn't be bad. Nothing you do is bad," he smiled, hoping he hadn't said something incredibly awkward. He probably had. Most likely. Why did he have to be so awkward?

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:03 pm
That was very comforting to know. The pink was spreading, and her hand was not helping. "Aww. I'd like to think at least some things I do are bad, if only because it would make the good things I do even better!" Magda logic'd.

"But not this time." She patted his cheek, and slowly pulled her hand away. "It's probably just temporary. I don't know anything about these things." Nor did she know that she'd become infected, as well. She lolled her eyes back to the books, focusing on them for a moment.

"We should.. we should... Oh! We should decide what part of the book to work on first! Should we make characters, or the world setting?"

opticpeach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:12 pm
"That's a good plan! Yes, characters and setting are both very important. We should know both, but well...hm. Setting might be important to know first. Just so we know what the characters will need to adjust to?" He was grateful for the distraction away from his blushing face, especially onto the track of planning out a story. There was just so much they could do and work on! All the mystical things and it would come from their imaginations. It would all be their own creation. He was simply giddy at the thought of it all.

"Did you have any idea, partner? I am willing to go along with whatever you suggest."

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:49 pm
Did she have ideas? The problem was that Magda had too many ideas, all at once. She only had one voice, and one mouth, but she wanted to speak all of her ideas at once. This proved difficult and began her sentence with gibberish.

"Alfflettviggoosf - what if we were at sea. No, in a desert! No, what about a jungle, ooh. Or maybe the top of an icy mountain!"

And therein would be Magda's true undoing. Choosing just one thing.

"What if everyone was really, really tiny and didn't realize they lived inside of a cup of water.."

Jackspeed to you, Malik.

opticpeach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:57 pm
"We could use all of those ideas really. What if well....the characters were really tiny, but didn't realize it? And were sent on this grand adventure through an icy mountain and sea, but really it was just them getting across a cup of water and a scarecone or something."

He chewed on his lip as he thought, trying to figure out a way to work all of the ideas in. Of course if Magda went through all the trouble to think of them he would surely get them to fit together somehow. That was the best part of coming up with a story. Getting the ideas to connect!

"What else....well they could find something magical or terrifying or both."

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:00 pm
Giving her the option to have every idea that came out of her somehow used was so exciting, it almost frightened her. Was there truly no limit to what they could do?

"So we'll have to make up what normal household items they think all of these obstacles are.. like the desert could be a sandbox. Oh. Ohh, you clever boil. The possibilities! But whatever made them that small?"

opticpeach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:04 pm
"What about uhm...." There Magda went asking the important questions. It seemed she had been coming up with all the good ideas, so he had to figure out something equally as good to impress her. He didn't want to fall short with his creative abilities or anything. He just had to think of something spectacular, something mystical.

"W-what about a magical mini said to grant their greatest wish, b-but they had to go through its trials first. And it turned them small to go through the trials," he offered up, feeling like he had very well failed at coming up with something good. Maybe if he just thought a little harder he could figure out something else. He would at least wait to see what Magda said first though.

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:17 pm
If Malik was counting on Magda disliking anything he came up with, he clearly had no idea of just how rose the tint of her imaginary glasses was when it came to him. She grinned maniacally, and clapped her hands with a laugh at the idea he'd come up with. "Like a genie! A genie minipet! Oh, so mischievous! It will only grant their wish if they pass the trials, it's perfect! I bet they're so disoriented by the change, that they don't realize they're just in some normal place. Everything looks so gigantic and ridiculous that it just has to be a fantastical world, not their very own backyard!"

She turned around in a circle, and then pursed her lips when her hands were not magically filled with what she was looking for. "Do you have a pen and paper? We need to write all of this down, or else we'll forget!"

opticpeach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:29 pm
"Oh yes you're right. We should be writing this all down how silly of me to forget," Malik laughed, stumbling a bit as Arthur and Madam Daisy ran beneath him. He searched through his desk, grumbling to himself about how he was failing at staying organized. After several minutes of searching he finally found a pen snake hiding out in the corner along with some paper to jot down their notes with.

"Yes, the genie mini, but will they find out what's going on or just pass the trials and never know the truth. Ohhh and what do they wish for I wonder?" he continued to ramble on, sprawling out on his floor as he continued writing.

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:58 am
Magda flopped down on the ground, sitting for a moment as she carefully considered what would be the best position for thinking and conspiring. In the end, her choice was to roll over and lay down on top of the poor scrawled out boil, back to back, so she could stare up at the ceiling. Her head was resting on his, and she considered this the best way to put their minds together in order to collaborate.

"That's the difficult question, isn't it.. what is the most desirable thing in the world? The one thing that everyone wants. What is the obvious wish?"

She couldn't imagine the answer. She knew everyone had dozens of specific wishes in their heart, but there had to be one giant one - one overencompassing desire that every beating (or unbeating!) heart yearned for.

Pineapple, perhaps.

opticpeach

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:45 pm
"Friendship? Love? Money? Everyone wants money...." Malik trailed off, getting distracted. His inner avarice was showing despite his usual best efforts to halt his greed streak. He scribbled down different options before abruptly halting as he felt the ghoul sprawl out on top of him. He tried shifting slightly to see just what she was doing, but found he was even unable to do that as his horns had gotten caught up in hers. Well that was a bit problematic.

"M-Magda what are you doing?" he asked softly, still trying to control his panic so he didn't scare her away or make her think he was mad at her. But she was on top of him and they were both stuck now due to their horns. As long as the feathers on his wings didn't get pushed the wrong way they were fine, but he wasn't sure if it was comfortable for Magda with her wings. He could feel his face heating up again, but hoped the ghoul couldn't see it. He'd already embarrassed himself enough today after all.

Nio Love

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:15 am
Money? Was the goal of the story to be rich? Magda could see piles upon piles of gold, and the glittering eyes of a creature who wanted it more than anything. She kind of liked the idea, because it wasn't as wholesome and generic as it could have been. A main character, in it for the money. He was probably very funny about it, too.

"I'm merging our minds together. This is the best way to collaborate. It means - "

She shifted her head, and that was when she realized they were stuck. Her explanation died off in the place of giggles, as she flopped back down and laughingly lamented their unfortunate situation.

"I guess it worked a little too well!" She admitted, still laughing as she carefully shimmied downward, sliding her horns out from the curve of his. When she felt them pop out in freedom, she rolled over and laid on her stomach, holding her head in her hands.

"Sorry. I didn't hurt you, did I?" Her apology would sound a little more legitimate, if she wasn't still laughing so much.

opticpeach

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces