Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] New Ghoul on Campus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:59 am
"Oh...so your line is strongest?" he asked curiously, cocking his head. Man, that would have been the easy life: just being born good. But then, Wrex didn't like easy except when it came to food and fun. "Have no scars. No-one fights you yet?" She seemed strong enough, carrying all that crap up the stairs and all, but...

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:04 pm
medigel

"Well, I am well adept in my line's magics, but I am not strong in your sense. If you want strong, you should seek out my brother. He is the strongest in my family, was able to beat our uncle and our alpha." She pointed out, though, omitting that their previous alpha was their own mother. Demons were notorious to be well adept in their magics and spells, hexes and curses. However, their father was a monster. Naturally, the son would want to be much like him even if he were a demon. Thus, her brother was physically strong, but lacked in the magics department. To each their own preference.

"No scars, but I've given my brother a good scar or two." Brenna winked. Though, she only managed to do so because he was pushing her, urged her to defend herself. She had lashed out and now the boil had a cut over his eye. "See, I can fight, but I choose not to. Why hurt someone when there are other alternatives? Well, at least, that is how I see it."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas