Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Learning to be Proper (Carmine x Vaudrey) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:53 pm
"I think we should do several of them, then!" said Vaudrey, in a matter of fact tone of voice, beaming an encouraging smile at Carmine. "We can figure out what it is that we would like, and if there's one we'll mess up on, well...we'll just do our best, then," he added hastily.

A laugh escaped, Vaudrey's wings fluttering. "And yes, maybe we can find other students. We could make it an adventure!"

His eyes drifted to the dessert, then widened in awe.

"What is it?" Vaudrey asked, taking the piece reverently and staring at it. "It looks so...pretty."

naked satan
*____*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:35 pm
Carmine's eyes almost seemed to glow with excitement. He could hardly believe that Vaudrey wanted to take a class with him, much less several classes! He grinned ear to ear, it wasn't even important to him if they passed the classes, but he was hopeful because he didn't want to let the other boil down.

"That sounds fantastic!" The only thing that kept Carmine from bouncing up and down in excitement was the cake in his hands. "I love a good adventure, the mystery, the intrigue, the dramatic twists!" Carmine could definitely sound like such a dork sometimes.

"It's Mango Raspberry Cheesecake," Carmine chirped happily, he was glad the other boil seemed interested in it. "I make them myself... it's the only thing I can really cook on my own. I learned it from a little old lady."

The popobawa cut himself an absolutely enormous slice of the cake, more than one would expect him capable of eating, and quickly dug in. He turned into quite the atrocious little monster when it came to this cake. He was bad enough that he even drug his finger across the plate and licked it to get ever last bit.

kuropeco
I think I'll have time tomorrow.. and I think this picnic makes the perfect scene <3

edit:: sorry for the double tag, buuuut wip

Naked Satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:33 am
He may have found a kindred soul in Carmine, Vaudrey equally as excited to go on an adventure of mystery and intrigue as he was. He beamed brightly, sipping the last of his tea and said with pleasure, "We shall go on a grand tour, then! And find all sorts of delightful mysteries to unfold!"

The cheesecake made Vaudrey's mouth water. He examined his own piece carefully, and then took a little experimental bite of it, eyes widening as the taste of it filled his senses.

"This is delicious," he breathed, and took a bigger, much larger bite, gaze slackening with utter joy. "You are quite talented."

naked satan
OMG IT'S SO CUTE /DIESSS AHHHH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:26 am
A small squeal of delight escaped Carmine as the other boil gave his impassioned cry. They surely were beginning to make quite the pair.

Carmine barely even noticed that Vaudrey had tried the cheesecake, since he had been inhaling his own slice. He blushed a little at the compliments from his new friend, "Aw, thanks. I'll have to learn how to make something else soon."

The bat demon drained the last of his tea and set the cup and saucer on the blanket next to him. He smiled wistfully, happy that this day had gone well and he hadn't had to picnic alone.

"I'm really glad you joined my picnic Vaudrey," he said in earnest.

kuropeco
I might have time later today to finish it maaaybe o v o

Naked Satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:46 pm
Vaudrey may or may not have scarfed down the rest of his cheesecake with less-than-gentlemanly bites, blushing when he realized just how eager he'd been. He cleared his throat surreptitiously and resettled, wiping his talons discretely on one of the pretty napkins.

"Oh!" he said, and beamed with happiness. "I am quite delighted that you forgave my initial intrusion to your tea party, it has been most pleasureable to sit here and talk with you!"

naked satan
<3333333333

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:02 pm
Carmine blushed lightly at the compliment from the other boil. He started to put a selection of the rest of the foods onto one of the clean plates, including another large slice of the cheesecake. He wrapped the whole thing in a linen napkin and offered the plate to Vaudrey.

"Here, take some home with you too," he smiled cheerfully. Then Carmine used one of the napkins to wipe off his own plate and tea cup before starting to place them into the picnic basket. As much as he enjoyed his time with Vaudrey and didn't want to end it, he was stuffed and quite ready for a bit of a nap.

For a moment he thought of just lying down on the blanket in the grass and taking an afternoon nap in the lovely air. He eyed the blanket once more before giving up and collapsing across the blanket.

"I'm so stuffed, I'm ready for a nap! You're welcome to stay and join!" Carmine was awkward sometimes.

kuropeco
sorry i'm so slow ;; A ;; got into a rut, then RL got crazy

Naked Satan

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out