Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Mountain Clover || ::Tea Shop:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:35 pm
User Image
User Image

This strange storm had left Rina feeling uneasy for awhile now, she did her best to navigate through it all and keep the few civilians she had come across safe and sheltered from it. Still as she passed through the streets and the flurry she was met with a strange sensation she had yet to come across during her rounds. Two chakra signals in the vicinity of the tea shop seemed to be rapidly fading. There was a third chakra signal she could vaguely make out but it was unlike anything she had ever encountered before. Worried for the two individuals she had caught in her radar she changed course and headed straight for the tea shop. Perhaps one of the only people relatively unaffected by the heavy snow and chill about, this was a more easily maneuverable atmosphere for something inhuman like her. The folds upon folds of tendrils tucked safely within her body were relatively warm still, her slight figure working like a meat suit coat to keep her from freezing.

Landing upon the roof of the tea shop her icy blue eyes seemed to scan through the roof before she locked onto the corner that the two chakra signals were currently tucked inside. As the third more mysterious chakra signal grew closer to the weakened two within she wasted little time. She raised a small pale fist into the air and with surprising strength plowed it into the roof effectively creating a crater-like hole upon impact. A feat any normal human would have difficulty with, the strength and weight of hundreds of tendrils hidden beneath the skin was enough to do the deed with relative ease. Once the hole was created she dangled her arm into it, a tendril escaping from her wrist and descending into the misty depths below she beckoned toward the individuals beneath her. "Climb, quickly" she stated bluntly, despite the dire situation she seemed rather listless about it all, still she was offering her services and a potential escape to those below her, she could only hope they were smart enough to take it before she was forced to retreat.

She wasn't sure what their opponent was, but judging from it's jutsu and chakra pool it was something beyond their ability to destroy, perhaps if all of them worked in tangent they would have better luck- but not within a fog covered environment such as the tea shop. She would only be able to ignore the opponent at hand for so long, if the trio didn't act quickly she wouldn't have a choice but to retreat without them. Rina was a shinobi of Kumogakure but she was not above leaving her comrades if the situation was too dire. Losing two lives would be less of a blow to the village than losing all three of them after all, rationality always won out with the cautious genin.

Title: Genin
D-Rank
AC: 000

Chakra: 460 / 465
Stamina: 75 / 75
Jutsu(s) Used: Thread Reach

Items In Bags:
Wallet: $000
Tanto
Kunai [15]

[O O C : // Help is here, if you want it. ^^;]

XAyame_HatakeX

The Shenpai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:05 pm
illusorry

The Shenpai

Taorito

User ImageUser Image
                                                      Hanna shivered as the room got colder and colder. She yawned and rubbed at her eyes. Good gods she was tired and could barely move. She looked up as she heard the voice of someone. Her hand stretched down on tendrils....Hanna's eyes went wide but she'd seen worse. You go...I'm too weak to climb anything. I'll trap this thing as best I can. She would try at least. She was so tired though, if she could just lay down. She shook her head and after the boy would climb up she'd send out a pulse of chakra and crystallize the whole room, leaving a pocket a bit away from her so the creature would have to become solid again. She could move in the crystal but the boy couldn't so hopefully he would listen. If not, he would die.

User Image
                                                      ❥¦ CHAKRAx 147 / 280 x ❥¦ STAMINAx 155 / 260 x ❥¦ RYOx 0 x ❥¦ ACx 2625 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ❥¦ BLOOD SPEC x ❥¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❥¦ KUMOGAKURE x ❥¦ SHOTON x ❥¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru closed his eyes, shook his head, and breathed. "No..I want this thing in the corner with us. We need to kill it." He said, before feeling something in his chest tighten. Why was he so determined about it? Why was it such a priority instead of just getting both him and the girl out of there alive. Every time Soraru thought of the eerie appearance those ice monsters had, he just imaged the two crystallized people, murdered due to everyone being idle in the situation. Their lives were ended because of something as tedious as conversation.

However nobody needed to die because of his greedy, selfish nature. Being trapped with the monster was already a gamble, but it was one he was willing to take. In the event of him dying though, nobody needed to be killed with him. It created a strange, sinking feeling in his stomach, when realization dawned on him. That he used this girl, Hanna, to create a situation that wasn't guaranteed. One where she could easily die if things didn't go in his favor. It wasn't the first time someone lost everything for his sake, when they had no clue what they were getting into.

So that sinking feeling? It was him feeling sickened with himself. But even if he knew that, what now? He still felt strangely depleted, although that feeling confused him greatly.

Soraru was sure that if the thing appeared again, he could kill it, or at the very least kill himself to take it out with him. That, however could risk the life of Hanna. Suddenly he found him more backed into a corner than he realized. This is why I need to stick to myself. I guess I'm just a selfish ghost. He thought in irritation, that feeling of not wanting to move being brought back to remembrance when an opportunity to escape brought itself to light. A voice he didn't recognize called out to climb onto a tendril that dipped in from the ceiling. He didn't feel so helpless that he wouldn't take that opportunity, however when it came to Hanna...When he was going to tell her to climb first, she had already started speaking. Too weak..? But it seemed like she hadn't been fighting too long. Was she suffering the same thing that brought down Kaileer? He hoped not.

"You're really capable, aren't you? I have faith you'll trap this thing, but don't die." He said, reaching into his jacket pocket and pulling out an explosive tag. Soraru would hand it to her then, the other hand placing itself on the tendril. It felt about as strange as one would expect.

"This is probably a terrible result of sentiment, but take this. In case you need to blow out a wall or something. I don't like being split up when that thing can still be around." With that being done, he put his effort into climbing up the tendril as fast as he could, in his somewhat debilitated state. It was straining, knowing that he wanted to just lay down and accept what was coming, however he tried his hardest to refuse it. Want didn't overcome need, need didn't overcome absolute desire. Determination. Soraru didn't want anyone to be killed, and he had enough discipline through years in the land of iron to stop himself from wanting to lay down when things got tough.

Once he reached the top, he looked up to see who was dropping down the tendril, and saw that it was connected to an arm. Not only that, but the arm of the girl he saw at the dojo awhile back, before this whole thing had started. He didn't know what she was, or how she was extending her arm like that, but it was better to have a pretty face at the end of it rather than some kind of monster.

"Oh. It's you again. Glad to see you're not dead." He told her earnestly, using his legs and one arm to get himself out the hole without her having to lift him up further. He thought he would pant once he reached the top, however he found that upon meeting fresh air, his body seemed to be less tired. It must have had something to do with the mist then. When he looked down to see how Hanna was faring, he could find nothing but crystal, as it covered the hole room now. It didn't worry the boy, since crystal seemed to be her her "element," both literally and metaphorically. Soraru felt more assured to know that was the current situation, rather than look down and see her face to face with the creature.

Time: |
Chakra: 261|
Stamina: 127 |
Communicating: Hanna |
Technique Used: Zama no Benso [ State of Defense ] |
State-of-Being: Strange. Unmotivated, but pissed at the realization that it's happening to him of all people.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:56 pm
Under another circumstance, Hanna's crystal would have trapped the mist within the building, but thanks to the hole punched through the roof not a moment before, the fog jetted upward, collectively leaving the building to gather in a cloud above the heads of the genin that likewise used the gap to escape. There it hovered for a moment longer before drifting off into the village at an alarming pace. In the streets not far off, another cloud of mist could be seen following after it, and several inhuman shrieks sounded across the village before the howling winds started up again and both hearing and visibility at any long distance was lost.

Although she couldn't see the creature's exit, Hanna would notice warmth very slowly returning to her limbs. Although she still felt weak, it didn't seem to be getting any worse. That didn't necessarily mean she was safe from death, but for a moment it wasn't a primary concern. It would still be good to get somewhere warm as soon as possible.

XAyame_HatakeX

The Shenpai
illusorry

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image

User Image
Soraru couldn't help but glare at the cloud of mist which rose above his head, and he rose into a stand. He dared the thing deep down to form right there, to fight. Instead, it just left, heading off through the village rather swiftly. Following soon after it was another bundle of mist, and the Genin clenched his fist at what that meant. When the shrieks started up, he could only remember that someone died the last time he heard that sound. "This is probably crazy, but I'm going after that thing." He muttered, half to the girl who helped him, and half towards himself. Soraru didn't know exactly what was making him track these things down, but he was well aware that he wouldn't be just letting the creatures escape without any trouble. He wanted to know where they came from, why they were in Kumogakure, and if they were connected to some greater force. [1]

Really, they all just moved in tandem with one another. The way they all went towards one location all in a single group? Either it was a command given, or they shared a hive mind of some sort. The black cores within felt much too man-made to be connected to those things. Until his assumption was cleared, he wouldn't rest. "Umm, I never gave you my name. I'm Soraru Hitaite. If you don't see me in the next couple days, can you arrange someone to look for my sword? I kind of want to be buried with it, or at least I can maybe make some merchant a good buck." He said, his tone a bit cheery or light hearted, however his blue eyes were locked harshly on the horizon, where the creatures disappeared to. [2]

Without another word, he went to the edge of the roof and dropped down, stumbling the slightest bit before continuing on. There were now a good few inches of snow, from the bridges to the mountain tops, but nothing was stopping the young samurai from trudging through it all. Maybe it was some kind of obligation to those who died, or his first ever taste of wanting vengeance, but not a single scenario could be imagined where he just packed up and went home. Turned tail from those things and hid until everything just blew over. [3]

Soraru crossed the first bridge leading out from the tea shop, and took the fastest route to reach the exit of Kumogakure, where those creatures where all piling towards. He let his katana rest in his right hand, while his left drew his single kunai, keeping it within his grip. Next time...next time he wouldn't just stand there hopelessly, stupidly, lost in what decision to make. [4]

His heart knew what needed to be done, and when his eyes raised on the horizon to see the clouds of Kumogakure, he saw a flash of light, and something rumbled with his soul. A technique was all it would take next time, to make sure nothing just escaped. [5]

When he was past the last bridge over, he looked at his weapons in hand. He let chakra course through both blades and remained still for a moment, noticing something different. The blades both crackled with electricity, a current which traveled through Soraru's body actually. So, I'm ready for this jutsu...Fine. It'll just be more for them to handle in the end.
Rairyuu no Tatsumaki [ Lightning Dragon Tornado ] [6/6 Learned]

Time: |
Chakra: 276|
Stamina: 135 |
Communicating: Rina |
Technique Used: Zama no Benso [ State of Defense ] |
State-of-Being: Actually determined to do something, hunger be damned.
Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai 14x Senbon 1x Explosive Tag |

User Image

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 325★435 ➟ 85★85

xxxxx Nathaniel nearly hit his head on the lantern just inches in front of the entrance. He wanted to grumble about traps and poor placement, but the atmosphere of the shop immediately calmed him. He saw the sign that said 'PLEASE SEAT YOURSELF' and obeyed, sitting at a table by the window. There were menus already on the table so he hummed as he grabbed one, eyes drawn to the tea section instantly. "Are you an expert on this stuff?" He asked conversationally. Being from tea country didn't inherently grant one good tastes in tea, but he had a feeling that the ever-esoteric squid would be. He breathed in deeply as he decided on a simple green tea. Classics tended to be trustworthy in new places, though he would attempt one of their custom concoctions in the future. He suddenly gasped. "They have Ichigo Daifuku!" A seasonal desert that often contained a whole strawberry and sometimes even whip cream, it was an easy favorite among kids. One could easily make a connection between childhood favorites to Nathaniel's if they monitored his eating habits. "So who was that girl? The one with the octopus on her?"

3725 Ryo
2125 AC
NecroPlant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:28 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: Phween Biography

Toso sat down then lazily extended his extra limbs out from behind his collar to lift the menu for him as he balanced the weight of the booklet to rest on top of them. He'd need to practice maneuverability with these limbs seeing as they were still essentially new. The feeling of having more than one actual limb it was beyond surreal and required a lot of concentration it was amazing that senior Hojo could actually maintain six at once.

Toso then spoke in a blunt but formal manner. It was as if he trying to sound professional or strictly business. "That was Ikarumi. She was once a student at my father's Dojo. Bloop. Essentially most if not all of the women my mother tries to wed me to are from his dojo...Just an ice water bloop." A waitress of the establishment stopped by to cheerfully inquire if either of the young men would like something to drink. "However she's a Shimizu. Bloop. As is everyone in her family bloop. So her grandparents may not like me seeing as they dislike my grandparents. Bloop. Despite that I'm simply not interested in a romantic relationship. Bloop.

Essentially Toso had called her a 'clear water'. It was a strange term and most likely another reference to his clan's dynamics. Then without saying anything he began to produce an array of photographs. "As I've told you my mother is relentless. Bloop. These are just an example. This is a photo of Ikarumi and her sister Ikarui she sent hinting at how cute they were as kids. The week prior she sent a photo of Ikarui. Before them my mother had somehow convinced my father to aid her crusade and he sent me this. Assuming my lack of reaction towards wholesome girls meant I was into...well bloop. You get the point. Suddenly Toso grew more alert as he realized one of the photos he placed on the table didn't belong. It was entitled Tosokurui Ashi Hojo age Fifteen. Immediately Toso tried to hide his rebellious youth filled with shame. By reaching to collect the photo but his reaction was rather slow seeing as at this very moment the waitress would arrive with his and whatever Nathaniel had ordered to drink.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:310/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1 > B
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

Φ

Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:57 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 435★435 ➟ 85★85

xxxxx Toso was explaining the girl when the waitress appeared; Toso requested a water but Nathaniel was more interested in something warm and asked for a green tea. She walked away dutifully and the squid continued. He nodded and agreed with the sentiment about no romantic relationships. "What does your dad teach at the dojo?" After learning that Toso was secretly a weapon nin, he was jumping from surprise to surprise. The squid produced a series of photos and Nathaniel followed them with a bit of surprise. A chick like this being thrown at him was... an interesting pill to swallow. Really, he didn't know his squad leader at all. He laughed a bit as his explanation lead to an aposiopesis. He took another glance at the photos and noticed a boy. His expression lifted and he reached for it, but the squid was faster. "Damn," he cursed as he leaned backwards in defeat, crossing his arms. He thanked the waitress for the green tea and then ordered his strawberry treats. He started dancing in his seat a bit as the waitress wrote it down. It wasn't food-food per se but he could eat it all day so whatever, same difference. "Your family sure seems awfully interested in your affairs. Why don't they just come here and check up on you themselves?"

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    NecroPlant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:24 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Pumpkin tarts please bloop." Toso collected the rest of the photos and again concealed them in the confines of his coat after relaying his order. "They already have. Bloop. You can ask the hospital why it is they had to repair a hole in the wall or why several of the medical records were ruined, used for my sisters whimsical boys love fantasies between myself and a particular oni clan member who've I haven't seen in ages since. Bloop." Toso could smell the air of cinnamon and pumpkin wafting through the air. One of the benifits of have dulled vision was of course heightened sense of smell and when he wanted to really focus hearing as well. "Bloop initially my father intended to set up shop here and acting as a courier for the nin of village for general goods and custom orders from Takumi. I believe he's still intent on doing so but the recent situation has caused them to get all riled up. Bloop. I've been meaning to ask bloop. We've been all about my family, what of yours?"

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:325/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

• Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:17 pm
    User Image

User Image

xxxxx"I really want to meet your family," he mused. It was hard to picture a group of rowdy people were raised (and raising) Toso. The calm ninja was such a foil to his family, it seemed. He was given a few moments before answering as the waitress returned with their respective treats. Nathaniel had practically swallowed one of them before she'd finished putting the plate down. His conclusion? The most delicious sweet in the village. He didn't touch the others on his plate yet as he decided to finally answer. "I'm an only child," he paused. "As far as I know."

He looked at anything in the tea shop that wasn't Toso. "My mom left to go back to Sunagakure when I was real little, so I don't really know her. I don't feel any real connection to Sunagakure, though I'm sure I've got extended family there." He frowned at the thought. He didn't like the ignorance about his family tree but it was certainly a sore topic at home. "So it's really just me and my dad, y'know, and he's not a ninja but he works at the hospital full-time as an assistant." He poked at his daifuku with minimal interest before remembering himself. "I mean, I guess my real regret is not getting a younger sibling first. It's a real shame, honestly. I'd be a fantastic older brother. I mess with the little academy students all the time but it's not the same." He smiled and took a bite of his dessert. "I should count my blessings though... I wouldn't want my family to try and set me up with, well, anyone."

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    NecroPlant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Such is the territory of being part of a clan bloop. The elders and past generations are always concerned with the preservation of the clan. Bloop. But it's not all bad at least we don't have any clan rivalries. It came close with the Yozen but it all worked out. Bloop. Now the only issues are internal superiority complexes between the Endai, Shimizu, and Korimizu." Toso decided to actually eat what he had ordered. He wasn't one with a particular sweet tooth hence why he picked a more tame autumn flavor rather than sweet like Nathaniel. Still to say he didn't enjoy it was lie as he finished both relatively quickly. Toso's eyes became blanker than usual if that was even possible. "So I'm taking your mother and father don't get along? Bloop. Pardon the jumping to conclusions." Toso's family life while chaotic in it's own rite but was still closely knit together. Sure his parents would fight but his father would of course always be on the losing side. After all the woman of the household held a trump card beneath her garments.

Suddenly the waitress would return. She'd place two small plates of flan in front of the males. 'Here you are complimentary of table six' the waitress would speak in cheery tones as she pointed in the direction of a table. There at the table sat a bookish looking girl maybe roughly around the same age who was shooting glances at what seemed to be Nathaniel as she read. It seemed to be a book regarding psychology. Toso's eyes shifted from blank to thin slants in Nathaniel's direction. Was it humanly possible to physically feel peer pressure? The stare alone would be delivering blows straight to Nathaniel's apparent young teen heartthrob soul to take action.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:340/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:26 pm
    User Image

User Image

xxxxxNathaniel rubbed the back of his head as he chewed. "Well... I wouldn't really know. I don't think they've talked to each other since she left, though when she comes up in conversation, my dad only speaks highly of her." He eyed the flan suspiciously, glancing up at Toso as if to ask if it was him. The waitress then explained that it was from table six. His gaze shifted to see the culprit- a girl reading a book on the mind. He smiled and winked at her, a contrast to the glare he felt. His expression was accusatory as he turned to Toso. "Another member of your family?" He wasn't sure if he should laugh or scowl at the thought, and instead settled on trying a bite of the new treat.

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    NecroPlant

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Ah, she must be a professional in whatever her profession. Bloop." Toso would say the words almost in an apologetic tone. It was wrong of him to assume the worst but in his mind such distance between family always seemed to register as negative. He poked the dessert with the provided dessert fork. The jiggling of the dish was...mildly unsettling for some reason. However, with the dessert being provided as a gift he didn't want to be rude. He'd take a bite off the top and put it betwixt his partially hidden lips. The sweetness was overwhelming. How could anyone eat something so rife with chocolate syrup and sugar. The chocolate on the top was entirely overkill for someone who preferred tame foods. After the bite Toso would place the fork down and edge it towards Nathaniel as if to say it was too much for him.

'Excuse me, this is also from table six.' The waitress seemed to have awkward look on her face as she'd place a small box shaped item in front of Toso. The box was wrapped with a handkerchief or cloth of sorts meant to be untied. While Nathaniel-received two chocolate covered strawberries on a small plate. Essentially the cheapest thing on the menu. The bookish girl with her face half hidden in her tome continued to shoot glances. Toso laughed initially he believed Nathaniel was the target of affection and that he should do something but it seemed these pleasantries may have just been for the both of them. "Bloop. Bloop. Bloop. I don't know them Nathaniel-kun but seems apparent she fancies both of us to some degree. Bloop. Now I wonder..."

Toso daintily pulled the knot to have the cloth fall to reveal the contents it kept secret. He was completely gleeful and ripe with anticipation. The contents were revealed to be a bento that contained six round balls that still seemed warm. Utter silence as Toso stared at the gift silently murmuring something under his breathe."tako...Tako...TAKO...TAKOOOOOOOOOOO!" The dish in question was Takoyaki or as it was more commonly referred to as balls made of octopus. Toso's arms began to flail madly in the air as his extra limbs also began acting out as if he was having a seizure. 'I...Is something wrong?!' the confused waitress would ask as Toso was flinging silverware and condiments everywhere. "TAKOOOOOOOOO!" 'aieeeeeeeeeeee' the waitress would exclaim as Toso's extra limbs hoisted her into the air as she desperately tried to keep her skirt down. The man's eyes seemed filled to brim with terror and panic. Meanwhile a certain bookish girl was trying to tip toe her way out of the chaos.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:355/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:36 am
    User Image

User Image

xxxxx An attractive box was placed on the table and two chocolate-covered strawberries were dropped on his plate. This kind of thing never happened to Nathaniel - even if he'd never been exactly here before - and he had to wonder if this was the squid's constant luck. He barely takes a bite of his strawberry when Toso begins to freak. out. He flailed wildly in his seat, which honestly scared the hell out of him. The squid panicked and threw things and lifted the waitress and, and, and. "H-hey! Toso! You're fine, you're fine; it's fine!" He grabbed the box and closed it, tying it back up like it had been originally. It was obviously too late to do anything for the deceased sea life. He got up and snatched one of Toso's extra limbs, fighting the surprisingly powerful thing to bring it down and, with it, the waitress. He spent a few moments prying the woman from the terrified ninja's grasp.

Adrenaline, the side effect to the sudden shock and chaos, gave Nathaniel tunnel vision. He ignored everyone else in the shop as he put his hand on Toso's shoulder. "Hey," he tried again in a softer voice. "That's not you. Do you wanna head out?" He didn't care where they needed to go or what they needed to do, as long as the shinobi would relax a bit and forget this happened.

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    NecroPlant
    actual tears in my eyes when i read your post XD

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

When Nathaniel cloaked the offensive dish once more in it's frilly prison Toso's body relaxed to the point where Nathaniel could give aid to the waitress. Nathaniel's word in all actuality weren't affecting him at all. However, it would seem that way as he calmed down...or at least it seemed he was calming down. When Nathaniel placed his hand on his shoulder was when the second snap occurred. Toso's voice echoing through the establishment in loud boisterous manner. "THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!...FUKA! A DEATH THREAT FUKA! SHE DARE THINKS SHE CAN THREATEN ME FUKA! I'LL FILL THAT WOMAN SO FULL OF HOLES AND MAKE HOLES WITHIN HER HOLES UNTIL SHE'S PROPERLY SKEWERED FUKA!" Toso's chakra manifestation went wild it's tentacles flailing wildly. His extra limbs coated themselves in black and sprouted into needles pointing at Nathaniel's neck glinting menacingly.

((Toso's Trivia Time: 'A Chibi Toso Pulls Down A Chalkboard and uses a pointer stick pointing at a crudely animated chalk drawing of an angry Toso. "Toso doesn't often get angry, bloop. But when he does bloop. His father's burning blood tends to manifest itself in full force. You'll notice his bloops seemed to have changed to Fuka. In many instances this has multiple translations Bloop. First is it's most commonly translated into a burden or heavy load. Bloop. Like the weight of all of Toso's emotions he keeps to himself. Bloop. The second in very rare instances means Shark. Essentially a good metaphorical manifestation of Toso's current aggression. Finally Fuka for vulgarity's sake is also used here due to it's loose pronunciation in english to sounding like ******** and or ******** ya. The chibi Toso would walk off screen as we return to the scene at hand.))

Then the ink like needles recoiled back into their tentacle like limbs. Toso's chakra manifestation would fade leaving as quickly as it came. Then the limbs slowly recoiled like a snake charmer having called his pets back into their pots the limbs returned to hide beneath the boy's collar. Toso re-adjusted his glasses and let out a calming sigh to disperse his frustrations. "It probably would be best if we head out Bloop. Sorry you had to see that Bloop." Toso began to walk towards the door with his trademark penguin walk where he'd wait for Nathaniel to lead the way assuming he had something in mine. Meanwhile the waitress with frizzled hair and shocked expression rose her hand for a goodbye awkwardly. The air of hostility now completely vanished as he seemed to return back into your friendly expressionless neighborhood squid.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:370/385❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:370/370❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4201/4201 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

Φ

Φ

Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Komorebii
                                                                  Quote:

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games