Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Second Year Classes
Transfiguration II (1/4) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
                                                                They're gonna ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฒ๐”ญ your looks
                                                                With all the ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ in the books
                                                                To make a ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข๐”ซ out of you

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                Where?Transfiguration Class
                                                                Who? Second years
                                                                Thoughts?My favorite class, yes!

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

xxx
                                                                Jack settled himself down beside Benny, looking at the boy with a slight smile. "Hey Benjamin, how was your summer? If you don't mind, I'll sit with you this year." Jack doubted the boy would mind too much, as Jack was very good in this class. Looking at Professor Drage, he nodded and listened along with his lesson for the day. Beetles to buttons? Simple enough, as the size of the beetle and the button wouldn't be too much issue.

Following Benny to get a beetle, he lifted an eyebrow at how Benny was fidgeting around. Once they returned to their seats, he turned his head to the side and whispered, "You okay, Benjamin? You're looking a little flustered today." Jack set his beetle on the desk, making sure it didn't move away by gently pinching it between his fingers as he reread the spell instructions on the board. Satisfied that he completely understood the instructions, he removed his wand and released the beetle.

He flourished his wand, ending the movement with his wand pointed directly at the beetle. "Mutobuprestis." His voice was clear and authoritative, and with great satisfaction there was now a button on the desk instead of the beetle from before. He returned his gaze to the board, looking at the counter for the transfiguration. It was the same as the previous year, which made Jack grin with amusement. This was just too easy. Waving his wand, he uttered the spell with the same tone as his previous cast. "Reparifarge." The beetle returned to its true form, prompting Jack to grab the beetle and prevent it from scurrying away.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                                OOC:

Scurd

Quote:

Because they ๐”ฐ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ with a gun
                                                                And keep an ๐”ข๐‘ฆ๐”ข on you, son
                                                                So they can ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ all the things you do

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

-YEAR // Second
    -AGE // 12
    -APPAREL // Schooling Robes
    -ITEMS // Pack, wand, books and note taking items.
    -COMPANY // Professor Drage
    -RELATIONSHIP // Single
    -THINKING // 'Rusty? Who could be rusty when transfiguration is so awesome! I studied it all day over the summer...'
    -FEELING // Excited.
    -LOCATION // Transfiguration Classroom - First Row - Seated Comfortably Aside from the Professor

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

XXXBenny's ears and cheeks flushed a little as he noticed Jack had joined the class. Jack, like himself, and the other boys in his classes had grown a bit over the summer. Benny marked these differences on Jack for a second as they both sat down to work on their assignment, but didn't stare. Jack wasn't exactly like the other boys in their classes though, he was very smart, and much more mature than the others. If anything, Benny would consider Jack one of the first friends that he had met last year.

'It was good, I hiked a lot, read a lot, and my dad took me on an expedition to find some beasts for one of his jobs. He's with the ministry, in the magical creatures department.' He said as they got settled in to work.

Benny's beetle was rather passive, and Benny couldn't have been more grateful as he noticed Jack's insect was rather spunky. He released the creature and recalled the wand movements that he had practiced over the summer; albeit he had used a pencil instead of his actual wand to prevent underage magic.

'Mutobuprestis.' He said flourishing his wand instinctively, and barely noticed that the beetle was now a button, for jack had just asked about why he was being so fidgety.

'I'm good-i'm fine, I dunno I'm just nervous about the class I guess.' It was a lie of course, as Benny had studied for his classes religiously over the summer, and this spell was of course one of the simpler ones. And what-with this new shyness around other guys, he felt like it would be silly to mention it to Jack, who undoubtedly would invoke nervousness had Benny not already known him.

'Anyways, what about your summer?' He said, hoping that his lie passed by the raven claw.

((OOC: Someone's got a crush on someone~~ rofl ))

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Mephis Inferni

Quote:

Scurd_Tito

Familiar Seeker

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
      • Money Never Sleeps 200
      • Tycoon 200
      • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
      PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:53 pm
      User Image
                                                                    They're gonna ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฒ๐”ญ your looks
                                                                    With all the ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฐ in the books
                                                                    To make a ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข๐”ซ out of you

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                                    Where?Transfiguration Class
                                                                    Who? Second years
                                                                    Thoughts?My favorite class, yes!

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

xxx
                                                                    Jack nodded, "I bet that was interesting. More interesting than if I were to go to work with my father, he'd head of the MLE. Lots of paperwork and agitation come with that position."

Jack nodded in approval as Benny mimicked him, turning his beetle into a button. He heard Benny's explanation and frowned, narrowing his eyes at the boy. Benny, nervous about a class? That didn't add up. But not being the type to care, Jack shrugged.

"My summer was alright, I suppose. Spent a lot of it at the Blaze of Glory dueling range, my sister owns the place. Got to see a lot of interesting practical magic, but of course couldn't practice any...until we came back to Hogwarts, of course. I've got a list of spells that I'm just itching to try out in the common room."

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                                    OOC: Lolololol sounds like trouble's a brewin'!

Scurd

Quote:

Because they ๐”ฐ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ญ with a gun
                                                                    And keep an ๐”ข๐‘ฆ๐”ข on you, son
                                                                    So they can ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ฑ๐” ๐”ฅ all the things you do

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:17 am
      ~ New Year ~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:19 am
      On The Board:

Welcome Back!

Beetle Buttons
        This spell is one of the basic spells learned in second year. Again, it helps to work your ability to transfigure objects from creatures.

The word is derived from Latin, muto meaning to "change, alter, or transform", and buprestis meaning "beetle". It is the incantation used in Beetle Buttons, and is pronounced mute-o-boo-press-tis.

Looking back at our categories from last year, this spell falls under the Transformation Transfiguration branch. It is used to transform beetles into buttons. Beetle Buttons are buttons that were once beetles, but have undergone Transfiguration to become buttons. Many famous lines of wizard clothing use Beetle Buttons because they are cheap to come by.

The spell itself does not cast any light or noise, but strictly transforms beetles pointed at with the caster's wand into a button.

The level of this Transfiguration is somewhat basic.

t= Transformation of an beetle into a button
        a= caster must be heavier than the beetle
        v= intent must be at least medium-mild
        w= any wand power
        c= fair
        Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

Reparifarge
        This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Please Remember!
        As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:21 am
      User Image
                                                    I had a dream the other night
                                                    About how we only get one life
                                                    Woke me up right after two
                                                    Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                    So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Tส€แด€ษดsา“ษชษขแดœส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€ || Pแดแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด‡ส€

Rick was sitting on his desk, holding a box and waiting for the class to get into the classroom before starting the lesson. He thankfully knew the lesson they were working on that day was a simple one, and should get the class warmed up for other transfiguration work later in the year. At least that was his hope. He was all too aware of how easily his hopes could be dashed to pieces, however.

He waited until the last of the students were in the classroom before he waved his wand and closed the doors behind them. He then looked around the classroom, deciding to get started. "Hello, and welcome back to Transfiguration. I trust that your summer was uneventful, so we're going to head straight into a new spell to break the ice for the year. Thankfully this spell isn't too difficult, and we can easily work off the rust that you all have probably experienced over the summer. Which, now that that discussion has ended, let's talk about the spell itself.

"The spell on the board is called Mutobuprestis, which in Latin means, 'to change, alter, or transform beetles.' Yes, I know, I can already hear the complaints about working with bugs. However, the spell itself is relatively simple, and it's function is to transform beetles into buttons. The spell, as well as its components for the formula are on the board, so I would like for you to copy down notes from the board and please come up to grab a beetle from the box. If you happen to squash your beetle, don't worry, there's plenty in the box and all you have to do is request a new one."
                                                    Rick set the box on the table and stood back, waiting for people to get their items and return to their desks. Hopefully this won't be a tragedy like some other lessons that he had witnessed before.

Location: Transfiguration classroom
                                                    Thinking: Well, this shouldn't be so difficult.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                    And yes I know that you could tell
                                                    But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                    When I go flying off the edge
                                                    You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
      Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
      • Dramatic Shipping 25
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Tipsy 100
      PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:47 pm
      User Image
      User ImageUser Image

Not particularly gifted in Transfigurations, he was at least, determined. Whether that be to not mess up or not blow anything up really just depended on the spell they were learning that day. If there was one thing he'd found, it was that the mispronunciation of spells usually landed him in the hospital wing. Or at least with some nasty bruise or another. And he was already sure the same would hold true in this class. โ€Mutoh...Mute-oh.... Mut-oh-buh....โ€ he shook his head, trying his damnedest to sound out the words but it just wasn't right. Whatever. He could deal with that later. It took him another minute or two to finish copying his notes and then retrieve a beetle. It crawled around in his hands for another few minutes before he brought out his wand and gave it a few preliminary practice flicks. When he finally felt comfortable, he gave it a proper go. โ€Mut-oh-boh-press-tiz.โ€ Nothing happened, unless you count a frown. โ€Mute-oo-bo-pressis-tis!โ€ And, BAM! The end of his wand exploded in black smoke. Soot was everywhere. And the poor ashy beetle scuttled to an escape over the edge of his desk.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
      Transfigurations Class
      Uniform
      12 yrs โ˜ช 5' 1" โ˜ช 96lbs
      โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[OOC://xXx]

[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:20 pm
      User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผคx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Transfiguration was Rey's favourite non-flying class last year and she'd been looking forward to it this year. Sure, she'd been iffy about transfiguring animals at first, but she'd gotten over it sooner than she'd expected and she enjoyed practising the spells until she'd mastered them.

Walking into class, Rey was surprised to see that she was one of the first people to enter. "Good afternoon sir," she greeted Professor Drage before taking a seat near the front. She took down the notes that the professor had written on the board and looked up when he started talking. She grinned as she went to get a beetle from the front; she didn't have problem with insects and took one without hesitation

Back at her table, Rey tried to practice incantation but the beetle kept trying to crawl off the table, distracting her. After several attempts, she huffed and grabbed the beetle with one hand to keep it in place and continued practising. She noticed black smoke exploding out from Gavin's table out of the corner of her eye and held in a sympathetic grimace before concentrating on her own beetle, determined not to make a similar mistake. When she felt ready, she released the beetle, pointed it at the beetle and clearly said, "Mutobuprestis." Nothing happened. That's anticlimactic, Rey thought, absently grabbing the beetle gently to keep it from escaping. "Mutobuprestis," she tried again, focussing on turning the beetle into a button. This time, the insect rounded slightly. Smiling at her success, Rey kept trying until finally, she successfully transfigured a shiny button.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                              a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxher fellow classmates
                                                              f e e l i n gxxelatedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
      • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
      • The Wolf Within 100
      PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:32 pm
      Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
      Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
      Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
      But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
      Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
      Than I could ever build or create,
      You know not love or hate!

User Image
      ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
      ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
      ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

SECOND YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan was not particularly good at Transfiguration. And while she didn't mind beetles, she was glad neither Byron nor Emily were currently with her, as they would have most certainly eaten what she was supposed to be turning into a button. Her only consolation was that Professor Drage was half-handsome. She prodded at her beetle with a small sigh, then recoiled when it turned into a button with legs and scurried off of her desk. Oh dear. Well, she supposed she was done with that now. Thank goodness it was a Friday afternoon.

OOC:
      Username

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
      For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
      To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
      Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
      I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
      I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
      To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:54 am
      Get down to Paris; I know a chic restaurant-
      Sip from a chalice; we can drink all we want!
      We can dance up close, head to head...
      My love I shall bestow-
      Who says romance is dead?
      Mmm, I'm a perfectionist, a perfectionist.

User Image
      vฮนฯ„ฯƒฯปฮนะณ
      ฯ€ฮนฯ‚ฯƒlฮน

ะฝฮปlา“ฯ‘ฯlฯƒฯƒd ะฝฮตฮนะณ โ”‚ sฮตฯ‚ฯƒฯ€d ฯˆฮตฮปะณ โ”‚ slฯˆฯ„ะฝฮตะณฮนฯ€

Vito did his best to pay attention to the class, actually finding it useful as well as profitable in some ways. Turning vermin into useful items, he could just imagine killing two birds with one stone. He winced a bit seeing they were changing beetles into buttons, Vito did not really care for insects, finding them disgusting things that he'd rather get rid of than have anything to do with. He moved to the box and saw that the beetles were just in there, did the professor just expect him to pick up the little vermins with his hands. The thought of its tiny legs touching his skin made him shudder, not to mention if he accidentally killed one. He pushed the thought in the back of his mind and got his wand out. "Wingardium Leviosa" He said softly, lifting a single beetle up in the air to bring to his seat. Now that he had it, he should get the spell over with before it got away. "Mutobuprestis" The beetle turned partway to the intended object, only kept its damned legs and the shell-like texture. "Reparifarge" He said returning the beetle back to it's normal shape, he tried the spell two more times before he felt it was perfect.

OOC:
      Username

Nothing is more serious than pleasure;
      Happiness is impossible to measure.
      The only life worth living is leisure...
      Nothing is more serious than pleasure.
      I like a winner; someone who knows their game-
      A truthful sinner; there's no rush to fan the flames.

Xistund

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:29 am
      On The Board:

Welcome Back!

Avifors
        This spell is a pretty basic spell designed to transfigure any object it's directed at into a bird.

The word is derived from Latin, avis meaning "bird", and fors (a suffix often used in transfiguration spells) for "chance, luck, fortune". It is the incantation used and is pronounced AVI-forz.

Looking back at our categories from last year, this spell falls under the Transformation Transfiguration branch. It is used to transform objects into either a single bird or a flock of birds, depending on the desired outcome of the caster. It should not be confused with the Conjuration, Avis, which shoots birds from the wand tip and is more of a charm.

The spell itself is a vibrant blue color, and it is found that most starting Transfigurists can only transform objects into birds of the same blue color. As with more practice, however, the caster can will the color of the bird to be anything that they wish, and include patterns, such as plaid or checkered.

The level of this Transfiguration is somewhat basic.

t= Transformation of an beetle into a button
        a= caster must be heavier than the beetle
        v= intent must be at least medium-mild
        w= any wand power
        c= fair
        Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

Reparifarge
        This spell is the basic spell for Untransfiguration. It should be used to help undo mistakes during transfiguration as well as to revert an object that has been transfigured back into its original form. The incantation for this spell is Reparifarge, or for easier pronunciation, "re-par-ee-far-je."

Please Remember!
        As these spells always require the use of the formula for transfiguration, it shall be listed here. Please keep in mind the correct amounts for each part of the equation.
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:39 am
      User Image
                                                    I had a dream the other night
                                                    About how we only get one life
                                                    Woke me up right after two
                                                    Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                    So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

Rแด€แด แด‡ษดแด„สŸแด€แดก AสŸแดœแดษดษช || Tส€แด€ษดsา“ษชษขแดœส€แด€แด›ษชแดษด Pส€แดา“แด‡ssแดส€ || Pแดแด›ษชแดษดแด‡แด‡ส€

Rick stood in front of his desk, a box atop it. Honestly, this was one spell that unnerved him a bit, since he'd seen plenty of attempts at it, all with pretty gruesome results. After all, he did have an affinity with birds, and the thought of one being stuck inside a transformation made him glad that he'd mastered the spell back in second year himself. "Hello, and welcome back. Today we get to practice turning items into animals, which is similar to the spell we practised earlier in the year. The only difference between this spell and the one we learned last year is it's basically a reverse of what you have practised so far. This spell is Avifors."

He tapped the board, and then walked over to his desk to take a pair of scissors from the box. Oh yeah, this was taking him back a bit. "Avifors is a spell that transfigures any object you're casting it on into a bird. Usually the birds in question tend to be small, and starting off are always blue in colour, but as you gain confidence with the spell, that will change." Rick then took the scissors he had taken out and tapped them with his wand. "Avifors." The scissors then started to transform, feathers soon covering them as the item transformed into a finch with blue colouration. Rick held the bird up on his finger to show it off to the class. "As you can tell, the bird is blue. That's generally the colour that your birds will turn. With time and practice, your birds might be different colours, but don't be discouraged if they all are blue."

He quickly untransfigured the finch and set the scissors down before he grabbed up the box. "Now it's your turn. Go ahead and finish up the notes on the board and then come up to grab something from the box. When you have done so, please work on the spell itself. I'm not expecting perfection here, just a basic ability to transform an object into an animal. We'll get into more of this later, after all." He sat back and waited for everyone to finish and grab something from the box. He then settled in to watch the class, ready to help out when necessary.

Location: Transfiguration classroom
                                                    Thinking: Well, this shouldn't be so difficult.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                    And yes I know that you could tell
                                                    But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                    When I go flying off the edge
                                                    You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
      Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
      • Dramatic Shipping 25
      • Treasure Hunter 100
      • Tipsy 100
      PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 am
      User Image
      User ImageUser Image

Boooo. Gavin cried in his head sarcastically. Booooooooo. He dreaded this class, and everything that came with it. It was hard to be hopeful after so much utter failure. But what could he do? Skip the class for the next three years? Bullshite. He'd never get away with that. Might as well suck it up and try for now, at least until he can bomb his OWL's and never have to worry about transfiguring another thing in his life. Honestly, when was he ever going to need a beetle button, or a bloody bird? Never, that's when. Finished with his notes he strolled to the front, snatched up a case of spello-tape and struggled with the pronunciation and wandwork for the next fifteen minutes. After a few different tries, his โ€Avifors,โ€ finally took the shape of a bird with sprouting blue feathers with the unmistakable roll of tape still intact. Using the reparifarge spell, he kept trying.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
      Transfigurations Class
      Uniform
      12 yrs โ˜ช 5' 1" โ˜ช 96lbs
      โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

[OOC://xXx]

[quote="]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:36 pm
      User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผคx๏ผน๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ xxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผณ๏ผฌ๏ผน๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฎxxxโ™ฆxxx๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผถ๏ผฅx๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

Rey rushed to finish her notes before going to grab a paperweight from the box. The sooner she could start, the sooner she could master this spell. Settling back into her seat, she stared the paperweight, going through the requirements of the spell in her head. She muttered the spell under her breath a couple of times to practise the pronunciation before concentrating and tapping the paperweight. "Avifors." Her wand glowed blue and the paperweight shifted until it looked feathery with flapping wings. Rey grimaced, that did not make a petty picture. She used Reparifarge and tried again and after a few more attempts, succeeded in getting her object to transform into a small and plump bluebird. Rey was a bit disappointed that her bird was blue despite the fact that she logically knew she couldn't get any other colour on her first try. Just need a little more practice.

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                              โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
                                                              a txxthe Transfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxher fellow classmates
                                                              f e e l i n gxxproudxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

o o c
                                                          โ”โ”โ”โ”
                                                          - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
      • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Candy Fiend 150

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
      • The Wolf Within 100
      PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:01 am
      Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
      Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
      Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
      But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
      Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
      Than I could ever build or create,
      You know not love or hate!

User Image
      ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ
      ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰
      ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“Ž

SECOND YEAR โ”‚ PUREBLOOD โ”‚ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan took careful notes that ended up turning into doodles of her snakes, and was glad for the excuse to get up and take a paperweight. She set it down carefully on her desk, and delicately tapped it with her wand. "Avifors." To her shock, she did succeeded into turning the weight into a bird, a pale, tiny blue one, but when it flapped its wings nothing happened. Wonderful. She'd just crippled a bird instead. It tweeted in frustration, and the look the Ravenclaw gave it indicated that she felt similarly.

OOC:
      Username

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
      For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
      To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
      Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
      I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
      I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
      To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

Second Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff