Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
The Art of the Sword ~ [[Open 2061-2062]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

”Hmm,” time stretched with the click of her tongue as she rolled his name around on her tongue for a moment, ”Raymond Yuko.” A huff of air flared from her nostrils as she smiled. ”That's a strong name,” she commented, ”Wonder what it means...” Probably something deep and purposeful, she guessed. Unlike her own name. 'Large grassy plain' isn't exactly as exotic as it's made out to be. At least her brother was named after a Knight of the Round Table. She was just... Savannah... (Or Effy, depending on the day.)

Distracted by her form, she practiced her 'en garde' stance with dogged repetition. The foil even slipped from her fingers once and clattered noisily to the ground, instead of huffing like usual, she bent down to pick up the mock blade and resumed her stance. She shuffled her feet front and back, trying to find the best angle to bend her knees and maintain her balance all the while. Cocking a brow at the voice beside her, Savannah turned her head to study Raymond with a look of idle curiosity. ”I did.” She agreed, fully taken aback that he even decided to respond. Most wouldn't, they would've thought it too brusque, too invasive, too rude. But he didn't seem to mind.

”Is that the right of it?” She half-shrugged (as much as she could anyway with her arms up in the air) and quickly added. ”Maybe we should start our own club then,” she teased, Hogwarts Undesirables. Only the worst of the worst allowed.” She laughed at that, and all the faces people might make at her if she really was a part of her own wicked club—or cult, more like. After a moments pause she spoke up again, this time rather stoic and matter-of-factly. ”I don't think too many of my year mates fancy me; I lie and I speak my mind.” Savannah shook her head and ignored the throb in her wobbling upper arm. ”People don't like it when I speak my mind...” Almost as if on cue, she glanced back over at him and asked, ”So what did you do to make one third of your year despise you? I'm sure it can't be that bad.” She reasoned. It's not like he's the next Tom Riddle-to-Lord Voldemort in the making, right? But if he was? Well... She never could say no to danger.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: monochrome passion】 【STATS:: thirteen, 5'5", 120lbs

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:59 pm
How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know
My weakness I feel I must finally show
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Fencing ✧What I'm doing - Stretching ✧Who I'm with - No one yet

Eira walked into the room with her magically made foils floating along beside her as she held the necessary forms in her hands. She was less anxious than she had been last year and was strangely, perhaps not strangely, newly? Newly excited about this prospective new year and new club members. Perhaps she used "new" one too many times. She'd think of a better word by the end of practice hopefully. The Ravenclaw set up the forms and quills on the small table already in the room while arranging the foils for easy pick up on another larger table. Although originally it had been a small chair, but no one really needed to know that. Seeing as she had a few more minutes before members would eventually start trickling in she decided to do a few light stretches as well as some well practiced yoga moves her younger sister had insisted she learn for increased flexibility as well as relaxation. She didn't understand what was so relaxing about having your head pressed between arms on a mat but she couldn't argue with the results.
                                        A

Alice Beckstead

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 3:29 pm

User Image

User Image

Savannah stepped gingerly through the dungeon chambers and jingled with every step she took. In hindsight, maybe she shouldn't have worn so many bracelets and rings, but at least she had opted for a simple choker necklace instead of something clunky and multi-layered. But it wasn't like she'd be doing any actual fencing, especially not during the first meeting of the year. This was all going to be about the basics, she figured, so it hopefully wouldn't matter. ”Hullooo,” Savannah greeted the older girl in a singsong voice.

Which felt weird to hear, but even weirder to do. Or rather, forced. She wasn't used to hiding behind a charade. Savannah never had to. No one had ever been able to keep up with her anyway; it wouldn't have mattered. But the burden of secretkeeping was tiring. Every stray second when the emptiness fills her mind, she can see it again.

Today she was struggling to forget. Yesterday, she couldn't even remember. But right now, all she could do was frown and pretend that she didn't want to write 'so I can stab someone in the eye' where it had asked why she was joining.

Savannah Hastings - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? To continue learning, and try to work on my patience, concentration, and discipline.

Do you have experience in fencing? One year in the club

Any other information you would like to add? None

ATTIRE:: Black & White 】 【STATS:: Fourteen, 5'6", 124lbs

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:18 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond didn’t mind the fencing club. It was kind of relaxing compared to dueling or Quidditch. He found he didn’t mind the people in the club. Compared to some places it didn’t seem to attract those who hated his guts. Though that was last year and this was this year. So far no problems had happened, which was good.

Heading down for the first meeting Raymond imagined they’d only be doing the basics. Just to get them back into the grove of things after the summer months. As he came up to Eira and Savannah, the Slytherin gave a small wave. “Hello, good to be back.” He greeted both older girls. Filling out the forum with rather simplistic answers he didn’t mind the day he was having so far.

Raymond Yuko - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining?
                                    Something to do and I joined last year.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

With: Club members... Savannah & Eira

Wearing: Casual shirt and jeans

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
Gryffindor Second Year Twelve Years OldSingle

Fianna rushed down to the room set aside for the Fencing Club. She hoped this year to learn some more moves, as Eira had her learn stamina exercises last year. She liked the club because it seemed more relaxed than the Dueling Club, and seemed to attract a different crowd.

This time around, she was wearing a quilted fencing jacket of her own, over a pair of jeans and sneakers, and had a wire-mesh face mask tucked under her arm. Momma and Da balked at the idea of her owning her own sword, and determined she could get one when she was a little older. She tried conning her cousin into getting her an epee, but Linny elected not to get herself into a position where she might get into a conflict with her aunt and uncle.

"Hi, Eira," she said cheerfully, as she arrived and collected a form to fill out.

Fianna Grey

Why are you interested in joining? To continue learning how to fence, and work on my stamina and discipline

Any other information you would like to add? Last year was fun.

As she handed back the form, she went over to stand with the two older Slytherins. "Hi," she said to them."So what do you think we'll get to do this year?"

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

OOC:
Username

User ImageUser Image
                  Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  We are legends, every day"
                  That's what she told me

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
                  "Everything you wants a dream away
                  Under this pressure, under this weight
                  We are diamonds"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:41 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Reyna panted as she ran into the room she thought was set aside for fencing, or she hoped at least. It was easy to get lost in the castle and she'd already found herself going in the wrong direction twice, which was why she was determined to find the best shortcuts later. The room was already filled with some students and she recognised Raymond and Savannah from Quidditch.

"Hello!" she greeted as she approached the other students. "This is the fencing club right? I'm Reyna, and I'm interested in joining, if you don't mind accepting a complete beginner," she said as she took a form from the table and filled it out. She didn't know what to expect from the club but it sounded fun and she really wanted to learn.

Quote:
                                                              Reyna Whyte - Slytherin

Why are you interested in joining? It sounds really fun and interesting and I'd really like to learn it. If it helps with my focus, even better.

Do you have experience in fencing? No, this is my first time.

Any other information you would like to add? No.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l y
                                                              ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              a txxFencing Club
                                                              w i t hxxstudents
                                                              t h i n k i n gxxthank merlin i left early
                                                              f e e l i n gxxhopeful

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:33 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys entered the room and froze as soon as he saw Vannah and Raymond talking like they were last year. Or well, Raymond was talking. Vannah didn't quite seem like herself. He frowned, then decided to walk over to his best friend (or well, the only best friend that didn't have someone hating his guts at the moment) and try and speak. Which was probably going to be made worse since the Slytherin was with the kid that he knew had problems with his sister and her friends. He didn't know what the kid's problem was, and he wasn't going to get into it. That wasn't his business. "Umm, hi Vannah, Raymond. Umm, how are you doing today?" He shifted awkwardly, not wanting to intrude, but he had been feeling like a third wheel ever since Gid and Jazzy had started their... whatever it was. He was kind of tired of being a third wheel to his best friends.

Rhys Hamilton-Blake - Ravenclaw

Why are you interested in joining? I was in the club last year.

Do you have experience in fencing? One year from last year.

Any other information you would like to add? None that I can add from last year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here again, and this time it's somewhere I want to be as opposed to somewhere someone told me I have to be...
                                                    OOC:

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:32 pm

User Image

User Image

As she scribbled, Raymond joined the group and greeted the girls' promptly. It took her an entire minute to register that another person had joined them. Her gaze flickered up from her parchment, then blinked. It took another solid minute for her to hear the words he had spoken two minutes ago, they echoed in her mind now but she couldn't quite make out the words. Blinking again she said, ”Wait...what?” It wasn't until she curled her lip to one side and tilted her head did the ringing repetition of his voice finally rang clear. ”Oh! Right!” She perked up, but then her voice began to fade. ”Yeah... Yeah...” Savannah cleared her throat, and distracted herself by turning her form into Eira before she turned back to Raymond and mustered a half-smile before repeating his words back at him without really thinking at all, ”Good to be back.” She blinked and stared at nothing; the world could have melted away and she would have never known the difference. Not even the presence of her best friend entering the dungeon chamber would break her. ”Heir-born was he on the tenth month and first-quarter moon. Heir, he was risen. Exile, he shall fall. Then another, unwilling, to take place. Another. Unwilling... To take place... The water of the womb will drown in the blood of the covenant... Through struggle to the stars...” Uttering the word with her last breath, she didn't move for a long moment, not even to breathe.

Then, all at once, it was as if she had just seen Rhys for the first time (despite the fact that he'd been standing there awkwardly waiting for some sort of response to his greeting.) But she hadn't heard a thing. Or she couldn't remember if she had. Savannah didn't bother to think, however, because she was too busy launching herself on top of Rhys with both arms wrapped tight around his neck in a great big bear hug. ”Rhys-ee! I wasn't sure if you'd come back to join the club this year!” She grinned, breaking away from the hug only to stand beside him and lock her arm around his, leaning gently into his side with her head propped against his shoulder. Everything was so much easier with her best friend around; much easier to ignore the tornado mess of a life she was living right now. He made her feel safe again.

Diamond Wales
murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys blinked as he was greeted by Vannah with what seemed to be a riddle, though none that he had ever heard from her. He started trying to puzzle it out in his head, then frowned. Okay, if it was a riddle, it wasn't one that he was familiar with, though the talk about heirs and exiles and unwilling people kind of unnerved him a bit. He shifted and then nearly jumped out of his skin when Vannah wrapped her arms around him. He grinned awkwardly, not quite used to people jumping on him, however he scratched the back of his head. "Um, yeah, I made it. I mean, I liked it last year, so I planned on coming back this year too." He found his arm intertwined with Vannah's, and he could feel a blush start creeping across his face as she leaned her head onto his shoulder. He did glance around at the other club members, before a frown touched his face. "So, um, I guess there isn't anyone new coming into the club this year, or are we waiting for people to show up still?"

Any other information you would like to add? None that I can add from last year.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here again, and this time it's somewhere I want to be as opposed to somewhere someone told me I have to be...
                                                    OOC: Skipped Murrue since she hasn't replied in a week o3o;;;

And left you on your own

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 pm

User Image

User Image

Vannah chuckled almost maniacally, deriving far too much pleasure from seeing her friend awkwardly shuffle the light tresses of his hair, though he didn't stutter when he answered and she smiled first but it quickly grew into a grin.. ”I know, but, I wasn't sure if you'd be helping Gideon study instead of being here with me... our OWL's are next year.” She explained sugary sweet, almost too innocent. (And just maybe it was a bit of repressed passive aggression on her part.) She'd never felt she done anything wrong but on every occasion where it's the three of them, she can't help but feel like the Gryffindor intentionally tries to push her out. It's all in her head of course! She's paranoid! (Or so she keeps telling herself.) Still, she didn't mind shamelessly dropping the other boy's name into conversation just to test the waters. Savannah had heard of what happened during the dueling club, okay not really, her brother really is oblivious when he's distracted by a pretty girl, but he at least gathered that gist of Rhys seemingly almost getting into a row with one of Gryffindor's beaters. And Savannah bet it was one of Gideon's friends'. Curious as she was to know what transpired yesterday, she certainly was not going to ask directly. That just wasn't her style.

Nuzzling gently into the crook of his neck and shoulder, she hummed thoughtfully to let the vibrations ripple against his skin. While one arm was interlocked with his, her free hand teased the hem of his white shirt absentmindedly. She only paused to point out the first year from her house and said, ”Well, we have one new member at least. But, s'only been five, maybe ten, minutes or so. Probably still waiting.”

Diamond Wales

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond smiled at Savannah’s answer before looked over as Fianna and Reyna joined them. “Hello,” He greeted the two of them. “I’m not sure…” He answered the Gryffindor’s question before going back to wondering what was off with the older Slytherin. His attention turned to Rhys as he approached, knowing that Savannah and him were friends. He was also aware that Caty was his sister which made things a bit complicated after last year. Hopefully it would just stay in the past and Rhys wouldn’t bring it up.

“Hey Rhys, I’m good thanks.” Raymond answered. He was about to ask how the Ravenclaw was doing himself but suddenly Savannah’s words pierced his ears. What was she talking about? ‘Heir-born was he on the tenth month and first-quarter moon. Heir, he was risen. Exile, he shall fall. Then another, unwilling, to take place. Another. Unwilling... To take place... The water of the womb will drown in the blood of the covenant... Through struggle to the stars...’ Her words rang in his mind but he couldn’t think of what it meant. Then suddenly she sprang to life and greeted Rhys in the most animated way possible.

Raymond tried not to be off put by the scene before him. Honestly he couldn’t be mad at it. He wasn’t the type to let things get to him like that. Especially something as small as the two of them being friends and acting the way Savannah was. Raymond knew she was unique and he didn’t mind that about her.

With: Club members... Savannah, Rhys, Fianna

Wearing: Casual shirt and jeans

OOC: Sorry it took me so long... and sorry it's so lame... I was having writers block on this one sweatdrop

Graydon Ironshield
                                    Diamond Wales
                                    Essy ze Ninja

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rhys bit his lip when Vannah mentioned him being with Gid, but Rhys was actually trying not to think of Gid right now. Especially considering that right now, he figured he was losing his best friend to a girl that hated his guts. The could never seem to have anything like a decent conversation without it devolving into either a panic attack or an argument. He honestly wished that Gid would just flat out say that he'd rather spend time with Jazzy than him. It'd hurt, but it would hurt a lot worse just being marginalized like it felt like was happening. He just shook his head, deciding he wasn't going to explain what was going on there. "No, Gid's elsewhere. Besides, he's probably got another study partner. He's probably all set for OWLs, really..." He felt worse about that whole statement than probably finding out that he had family, to be honest. And it was true from what he could see. He just couldn't figure out how to fix this whole mess.

Rhys nodded at Vannah when she responded at the fact there were new members, but then felt himself freeze when he felt her nuzzle his neck. He felt every ounce of blood enter his face as he recalled the only time he could think of was the times he had spied Ciaran and Aedan getting affectionate before Aedan grew distant. Which didn't help his blush any when he felt her playing with the hem of his shirt, to be honest.
                                                    "W-well, umm, t-that's good at least. I-I mean, new m-members is always good to have, e-especially when t-the club is still r-relatively new." His hands started twitching and he glanced down to realize he was signing random stuff again. He winced, trying to still them, but they were talking nonsense and he figured that he was probably nervous and not having a panic attack. He didn't have his usual crushing feeling in his chest, after all.

════════════════════════

OOC:

And left you on your own

Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 pm

User Image

User Image

Rhys bristled at the mention of Gryffindor friend and Savannah could tell. A part of her was disappointed; she didn't want her best friend to be sad, even if it meant losing a friend that she didn't particularly care for. Sometimes her manipulations get the best of her, but she usually means well. And more than anything, she just wants her friend to be happy. ”Oh,” she spoke gently, then gently eased into a soft tone, ”Well, maybe you can help me with OWL's instead then? Maybe in one of the empty classrooms?” She purposefully suggested; this way, they could avoid Gideon at the library, and give Rhys the time he needs to cool down about—whatever it is that's bothering him. The fact that she didn't know made her frown. ”But hey, bollocks to studying, right? We should go to Hogsmeade! Isn't it open this weekend? We should go to the park and play on the swings,” she said with a small and distant smile.

Vannah hadn't noticed a thing; not the way Rhys had frozen up or the flush coloring in his features, not even his heartbeat that must surely be racing or even his breathing. It wasn't until he started to stutter that she noticed, perhaps, her actions may be having an affect on him. Curious. Curious indeed. As soon as he started signing; or, she assumed it was signing anyway; she pulled away from Rhys to offer a comforting smile. She hadn't meant to make him nervous, or panicked, or whatever he might be. As much as she wanted to ask if he'd like to talk about it, she knew now wasn't the time or place. Instead, she said, ”Hogsmeade will give us time to talk at least...” Vannah cut herself short. 'There's something I've been wanting to talk to you about,” she wanted to tell him, but didn't. Instead, she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. After a deliberate pause, she tilted her head to one side, brows knit with concern as she quietly asked, ”Hey... are you okay?”

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:12 am
The sun rises over the trees again
As for the moon it pushes through the stars and
You tell me go, I say it's alright my friend
For the moments we have in this life they will end
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where - Fencing Club ✧What - Instructing ✧Who - Club members

Eira walked into the empty classroom with her materials floating alongside her in their carrying case while shuffling through her papers. While her club wasn't as large or as well known as the dueling club she still had faithful and eager members and she would surely miss them when she graduated in the spring. That also meant it was a hard decision to choose who of them would take over for her. She had one person in mind but wasn't so sure how to go forth and ask the request. Plus she didn't know for sure if they would even agree, it was all very nerve-wracking. The Ravenclaw sighed and placed new forms on the only remaining desk in the room and decided that some light stretches and breathing exercises might do her good before starting. Today would be the first day she allowed supervised drills and duels and she hoped the others would be prepared.

Alice Beckstead

So open your eyes, open your heart and then
Watch it fall out, watch it align and bend
For all that you've done
And for all that you've shown
It's not too late to let it go
Cause it's all yours

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:28 pm

User Image User Image

Oh ******** yes, Vannah thought as she reached the empty classroom where the fencing club had been hosted in for the past few years. She needed this. A chance to stretch, relax, meditate, focus on mindfulness, and practice on her form. The escape from reality with the added bonus of pretending to stab an invisible man right in the gut a thousand times over. Sighing blissfully, she greeted Eira with a short, ”Ello,” then moved to hover over a form as she filled it out and placed it aside to form a separate stack of filled-in sheets. Deciding to ignore the negativity of her mind she followed Eira's lead and began stretching. Idly, she wondered if Rhys would be showing up again this year. He'd been... busy... she noticed. Spending his time with a boy whose name she could never remember. Then her thoughts drifted to Liam; where the hell is he? Is he okay? And why won't he answer any of her letters?

Savannah Hastings - Slytherin
Why are you interested in joining? To continue learning.
Do you have experience in fencing? Two years in the club.
Any other information you would like to add? N/A

ATTIRE:: xxx 】 【STATS:: Fifteen, 5'6", 130lbs

[OOC: Hey Yuki, the guild year is 2034-35. ^^;; ]
Yukina101

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers