Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
The Digimon King OOC and Q/A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:20 pm
Hope the kind
iDeduce
I wouldn't mind but I'm a total noob to it be warned XD

Will you still be joining us~

Yes it will be super fun ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:19 pm
I read the intro to the RP event and it says that we will be making choices as a team.

By team do you mean that we form a team with others or is everyone who registers in the RP just one big group?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 am
Shadow of Miracles
I read the intro to the RP event and it says that we will be making choices as a team.

By team do you mean that we form a team with others or is everyone who registers in the RP just one big group?

Team will be explained later on in the RP. Though I might as well say it right now that everyone who registers is not going to be one big group. TBH I think I will need to remove that and make it say how almost every choice matters. Since this is a high level RP there will be life death situations.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:46 am
Since we're being thrown to the past (or something along those lines)

do we still count this as part of our character's story? My character is in a mission right now and the level of power that this RP event seems to ask for goes way beyond what my character is capable of at this moment.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, can I say this was all just a dream for my character? Or do I have to count this RP event as part of my characters story?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles

do we still count this as part of our character's story? My character is in a mission right now and the level of power that this RP event seems to ask for goes way beyond what my character is capable of at this moment.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, can I say this was all just a dream for my character? Or do I have to count this RP event as part of my characters story?

This event will be considered canon and therefore cannot be a dream. Just make smart choices throughout the event and you'll be fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:50 pm
Shadow of Miracles

This is canon so yea it will be part of your characters story (unless you want your character to forget this ever happened or something)

If you want your character to think its a dream then go for it. But it will still be technically a real thing weather your RPC knows it or not. Hope that answered your question.

Also to join this RP you need to finish the current arc you are in.

Last thing to mention is that your RP Digimon lines are currently illegal due to the use of four Titled Digimon. (Magna, Uforce, Gallant, and Dyans). You can only use one sadly since we are still using official DTI RP system.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:36 pm
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles

This is canon so yea it will be part of your characters story (unless you want your character to forget this ever happened or something)

If you want your character to think its a dream then go for it. But it will still be technically a real thing weather your RPC knows it or not. Hope that answered your question.

Last thing to mention is that your RP Digimon lines are currently illegal due to the use of four Titled Digimon. (Magna, Uforce, Gallant, and Dyans). You can only use one sadly since we are still using official DTI RP system.

Wait so because my character is already doing a mission then I can't even join this RP event? Won't all missions just stop for a moment?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:07 pm
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles

Wait so because my character is already doing a mission then I can't even join this RP event? Won't all missions just stop for a moment?

Well you can still join in the event but you would either need to cancel your mission or end it. And registration will still go on through out the event so you join in right when youre done.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:04 pm
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles

Well you can still join in the event but you would either need to cancel your mission or end it. And registration will still go on through out the event so you join in right when youre done.

I see. I guess I'll try to finish it then. Will my registration still go through or will it only apply after I finish my current mission?

I know you said that registering after the event started would mean less valuable prizes. I'd like to still get the valuable prizes, but is it too late for me?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles
KiroMishima
Shadow of Miracles

I see. I guess I'll try to finish it then. Will my registration still go through or will it only apply after I finish my current mission?

I know you said that registering after the event started would mean less valuable prizes. I'd like to still get the valuable prizes, but is it too late for me?

I can put a hold on your costume and weapon but i can not approve it as it is right now.

I mean we are only gonna start the prologue right now so just try to get in before mission 1 ends. Which will probably take a while.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:21 pm
When will the prologue start?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:57 pm
Hope the kind

Yes  

KiroMishima
Crew

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:58 pm
KiroMishima
Hope the kind

Yes

Huh?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:20 pm
Do I have Nina magically appear in the city or do I need to move her there?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:33 pm
Hope the kind
Do I have Nina magically appear in the city or do I need to move her there?

Yess

But seriously, just walk there is fine.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas