Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm
ABVirus
I know we already have two RPs together, but I couldn't help but want to offer one of my lions for interaction with one of yours!

User Image
I'd like to offer Mambo Tamu as a friend/recruiter who will aim to show Sekayi around and into the Furaha. The Furaha is a happy pride, where everyone is positive and smiling all the time. In fact, only members with bright coats, like Mambo's and Sekayi's are accepted into the fact, because dark colors mean dark personalities--as everyone knows. If Mambo found Sekayi wandering around nearby the pride lands, he would gladly take the yellow lion under his wing and show him around. Once he found what a friend, happy-go-lucky lion Sekayi was, Mambo would encourage him to join! After all, as a Civilian, that's one of his unofficial jobs is to spread the happiness to other worthy lions!

Aaaand, just in case you're interested, I also have an adol in the Stormborn, that is looking for a mate to treat her with respect she feels like she deserves... Even though technically she's a Thrall and therefore the lowest on the step ladder as far as ranks and respect go.
User Image
Because of the lack of respect she gets from so many lions in the stormborn, she would work especially hard and be much more kind and respectful should someone actually treat her as though she were a freeborn lioness and not a lowly thrall.

Maybe Sorley would be interested? Or Taranu for making her feel worthless (and super bitter xD)

Big Hobbit

I'm down for rp!

Sekayi would probably be a little spooked by the Furaha XD. He comes from the Bonelands and is an optimistic but realistic kind of guy. He has plenty of dark coated family members and would find their ideals odd. Although I do think it would be fun for him to encounter them along his travels!

As for Iona,
Sorley generally believes in kindness toward everyone and not treating others badly because of rank but is still traditional. He would treat her as an equal but would hope to have her rank changed to freeborn in a future Breytast Vindar or other pride event.

Taranu is similarly traditional but mostly admires character in others and would come to respect her as an individual over time. He isn't the faithful sort but he is loyal and protective of those he cares for. In a relationship he would treat her as a normal mate but would consider her "his" due to her rank and his egotistical nature. He aspires to be a captain one day and would probably expect her to keep house while he was away on raids.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:36 am
I am down for RPS  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff