Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:49 pm
Miranda was slapped! She would wake up with a start.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:35 pm
Mirela walked back over and picked up her Nephilim title belt belt before going back over to Miranda holding it towards her and yelling, "You see what happens when I get serious. This is mine now and you won't be getting a shot at it again any time soon you got that?" Mirela then went back to celebrating as she threw the title belt over her shoulder basking in all the boos from the crowd.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

MidnightBlue9999

Gambino Medic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:49 pm
Baby it’s time to make up your mind
I think that tonight is when our stars align
honey it’s time to leave the doubt behind
take my hand cuz you and I are gonna shine.

Jeff and Casey Lee Williams "Shine" began to play as commissioner Lily Attwood stepped out and from the look on her face she wasn't too pleased.

"I'm sorry but becoming the Nephilim Champion by kidnapping not only the champion's sister but one of my girls?"

Lily would chuckle a bit before going on.

"Did you seriously think that I was gonna allow this to go down Miss Mirela?"

"Let it be known as of this moment I am reversing the decision thus your winner via disqualification is Miranda Rose!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:10 pm
Mirela turned to face the ramp as the music hit as the commissioner Lily came out and gave Mirela some bad news and reversed the decision on the match making her not the champ anymore. Shaking her head no Mirela would slip out of the ring with the Nephilim title belt and begin to try to escape out through the crowd.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:17 pm
As Mirela jumped over the barricade Talia,who was watching and waiting, would attempt a clothesline.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:29 pm
As Mirela landed over the barricade she was caught unaware by Talia dropping down onto the hard floor dropping the title belt as well.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:34 pm
Talia would toss the belt back over before attempting to pick this b***h off the floor and throw her back over the barricade. Talia had wanted to get her hands on this woman since the start of this "Promo"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:37 am
Mirela was tossed over the barricade back to ringside with not too much effort from Talia as she began to get back up onto her feet.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:42 pm
Talia would step over the barricade with purpose. She was here to kick Mirelaass. And that's precisely what she attemptwd to do. She renewed her assault by attempting a measured strike to the head  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:17 pm
Mirela would not go down without a fight as she blocked the strike from Talia and would look to retaliate by attempting a hard punch aimed for the gut of Talia.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:19 pm
Talia would stumble back towards the announce table from the punch. The crowd was booing now  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 pm
Mirela would approach Talia by the table where she would attempt a few hard punches aimed for the face of Talia and if successful Mirela would attempt to spin Talia around and if that was successful attempt to slam Talia face first into the table.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 pm
Talia would be punched in the face and spun around,but her hands planted firmly on the table to stop the head slam. She would then try a slam to the announce table of her own!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:32 pm
Mirela was bounced off of the announce table and dropped down leaning on it.  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:34 pm
Talia would push her hair out of her face,before trying to slam Mirela's head down again!  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff