Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || Academy // Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:46 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby looked pensive for a moment but ultimately shook her head to the girls question. "Sadly I dont know such things. I havent been back in Kirigakure for long either. To be completely honest, Jack might be better to ask that. Is there anything I can help you with though? Everyone else seems to be off doing there own thing now." She said, her attention pretty much all on the girl.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

VampireKittenz
Uggh so sorry for the wait time. Ive got so many places to post now I keep forgetting about random ones. Shoot me a pm if i take too long, seriously.

Greatdman15

Rexnov

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria thought about her squad leader's answer, and decided to switch the topic a little. Since everyone was off doing their own thing, and nobody was available to practice with except for Ketsueki-senpai, she tried to voice the concern. "Okay, thank you. I will ask the Mizukage when I can, but there is something that you can still help me with, Ketsueki-senpai. You might have seen from my personal file that I am a support person, but I do not know how you or the others will react in a fight. Would you mind finding two people for us to have a mock fight against, please? I want to learn how to support you and the rest of the squad, through experience." (let us do one of those Fight missions!)
Holy Rinaku

Spent: --
Sustain: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:51 am
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby looked pensive for a moment. It was a simply request and made a lot of sense but it seemed that her other students were at least occupied. She spun off a quick clone to remain in this location to assist them and keep the legal credentials required for people to train and nodded to Aria."Yeah, we can probably figure something out. " She said, angling herself towards the door. But she was stopped. Not by an anbu or something so dramatic but a genin messanger bearing a note. Her retirement was approved and she could move in peacefully at this point. She looked sadly towards her genin and spoke softly. "Your being reassigned. They are finally letting me have my peace. Please stay safe and if you need me you will be able to look me up under private citizens of kirigakure." She said, giving a deep and proper bow to her now ex student. She didnt have them very long but she didnt want there to be a sense of betrayal.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

It made sense, the team split. With the other two genin not around anymore, there were not enough people to have a squad anymore, let alone a fake fight. It was nice while it lasted. Sitting down at the tree again, shrine maiden Aria stared up at the sky, enveloped in the peace at hand.
Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

After a very long time, Aria stood up and went to grab a broom. There might not still be a shrine in the village, but if she put her heart and soul into it, Aria could transform the training grounds themselves into a shrine. Beginning Observance 1, and going into Observance 2, she would perform both missions in little time. Sweeping what little dust lay between the buildings, the Shrine maiden hummed a small tune, thinking about all of the deities around her, and how her act may in turn make the other shinobi happy. From time to time, she would pause to speak with a wandering student, who was almost always confused as to why she was there. This did not bother her in the slightest, as she continued to sweep and speak. (1x 2 post reduction coupon gained)

When the lunch bell rang, many people came to the inner gardens to sit and eat. This was her time to shine, as she was able to speak of many stories, including tales about the Goddess Amaterasu, the land of the dead, and even about the powers of purification. Some people had twinkles in their eyes as she eloquently spoke, while there were others who paid her no heed. At the close of the lunch hour, her good deeds were done, and she was happy. (1x 2 post reduction coupon gained, total is 2x)

When everyone was busy again, and the gardens were quiet, Aria wondered about taking up a Journey of the Heart. Maybe, with no shrine available, Aria could ask the Mizukage about erecting a proper shrine. The last time she went to the office, it was not a pleasant experience. She hoped it would be better this time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:58 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor walked through the doors, hood up, features mostly covered. She did however show her identification on her arm to the book keeper at the desk. She had been type she was alloweD three scrolls for private study. She knew of the three she would take street thinking in it during her walk here. They were old and somewhat forgotten so when the scrolls were retrieved for her they were dusty, but in good condition. She took the scrolls to a secluded section if the academy where she found a happy mother spider with its babies all over its abdomen. She smirked because she knew if they got off, momma might eat them. But as far as she was concerned she had a teacher now.

"Little spider, how do you make your Web so strong. " She said, listening to the spiders talking. The mother was actually fairly helpful, if a bit confused that she was talking to one of the native beings in her world. Odder still that Taylor appeared to be listening to her.

The spider wasnt very helpful. Uttering one word phrases. Sticky. Tacky. Gooey. Small. It was hard to grasp any kind of information from what was being given. However she could get a bit. Sticky, tacky and strong, spiders silk was pretty much the toughest thing in the world that was produced naturally. She could come close to it with her own mucus and chakra. Holding her hand closed she started to mold her chakra in her palm, focusing on her sweatgland's and her pores.

The webbing actually started to form, coming out of her skin as a golden goop that she kept entirely concealed in her palm. It was tough. Very much so. She found she was having trouble opening her hand even with how tacky it had become! she had to dissolve it with her own chakra before it would even let her free. It was now just a matter of getting the right patterns and the speed of which she could form it. Not too difficult in theory. She sat there and practiced it for a while until she got it down. Her own ace in the hole. She was glad nobody could see her learning it.

Toryu Naminosaki

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Genin | Female

CHAKRA : 375 // 375 [ 225 // 225 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Mizukage's Office / Zion
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

They made it to the dojo, Kaneko hadn't noticed Zion trailing a bit behind, but she was becoming very passionate about beating him up to show she wasn't just going to be a medical shinobi. She picked an area just the right size and sighed, her chest plate was too tight at this point and she slipped it off (it's over her loose clothing) and set it aside before taking her spear off to face Zion. "Zion, I didn't notice before, but you have a baby face don't you? Ohh thats adorable, kind of like the other kid at the office? Zion? Are you listening?" She stared at him, her smile dropping as she realized he was looking before her face so she decided to look down too. When did her chest get so big?! "Oh he is not!" She didn't understand this emotion that ran through her, this weird feeling to get angry over little things or be passionate about swiveling around and aiming her spear at Zion's legs to attempt to knock him over and get his focused.
"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

Eddy_Soul5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    Zion eagerly watched as Kaneko removed her chest plate. "Thank you gods from above, you have blessed me on this day". Kaneko attempted conversation with him, to which he simply replied "uh-huh". Her spin was rather unexpected, "Oh yeh, we're sparring!". Zion barely had enough time jump backwards, the spear lightly grazing his left leg. "If I'm gonna do this I need to clear the distance between us", he grabbed his wakizashi from his back and took a defensive stance, "Nobody told me we were starting" he joked as his eyes finally met Kaneko's.

Observing the stance she went to it was clear she was confident with her weapon of choice. "Guess she's not just a medic". Kaneko's attempt of conversation finally reached his brain, he blinked and smiled "Yeh, guess you could say that. You got a cute face too"

User Image
                                    ➲¦ CHAKRAx 470 / 470 x ➲¦ STAMINAx 40 / 40 x ➲¦ RYOx 0 x ➲¦ ACx 0 x ➲¦ ThemeXXXX
                                    ➲¦ NINJUTSIST x ➲¦ D-RANK GENIN x ➲¦ RANTON x ➲¦ WAKIZASHI x ➲¦ WHITE FLOWER
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Have a feel [ X ]
                                        Get a good feel of Kaneko's boobs

➲¦ Passives
                                        PA Quick: Slight increase in speed

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She questioned his gaze, his 'uh huhs' and felt that passion hit her so hard, she missed his legs barely. Every move she did, her unbound chest bounced and nearly made her unbalanced as she didn't understand what these were at all or why she felt like preventing him from getting close. "Cute face? I'm sure these are not called 'face' you liar." She took a step forward, swinging again, but instead of a full circle, she went half way and came back up towards his chubby cheeks on his face.

Eddy_Soul5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    Zion was shocked"How did she see through my lie so easily? Whatever I can't stop now!". Seeing the spear come at him in an arc he assumed it would continue it's path, "I can sneak under and get right in there!". He lowered his knee in an anti-clockwise motion whilst raising his left should to begin turning in an attempt to get under the spear, the spear changing course midway gave him more time to pull this off.

Facing up at Kaneko and the ceiling he'd attempt to take a step back with his left leg and close the distance between them whilst bringing his hand up to reach for his prize, "Just a little further".

User Image
                                    ➲¦ CHAKRAx 470 / 470 x ➲¦ STAMINAx 40 / 40 x ➲¦ RYOx 0 x ➲¦ ACx 0 x ➲¦ ThemeXXXX
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Have a feel [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:30 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She didn't understand it, why was he so determined to get close or stare at her chest?! If he wanted her chest, he would get it. "Your in range now!" She thought, turning her wrist to land the other end of the spear in her left hand and pull it back to her, bringing Zion even closer to his prize. Of suffocation. "Here, take these overgrown milk bags!" She stepped forward, heaving her back into an arch and giving the boy his first experience up close. She just wondered how long he would last or what he would do since she was not use to sexual advances of any kind.

Eddy_Soul5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    What had Zion done in a past life to deserve such bliss? As he nestled his head in further he took a moment to enjoy their embrace, "Oh sweet pillows, where have you been all my life?". Soon though breath was required, shaking his head from side to side to try and release Kaneko's grasp only brought more pleasure, "Can this get any beter?". He raised his free hand to push against her chest while pulling his head down, eventually giving up and using his body weight to push Kaneko to the floor. Should her grasp loosen on her spear he would grab her arm trying to pin it to the ground.

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Have a feel [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:59 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She was using all her strength to keep him there, why was he shaking his head and making a sound?! Some reason, she felt disgusted, even as they both fell backwards into the ground. She released her spear, dropping it in favor of grabbing his hair and pulling his head out. "What are you doing?!" One arm pinned, she looked up to him, growling and grasping his sword arm to keep it away. What would he do now? Thank god she had pants and not a skirt, but what if he went for her chest again?! No! She lifted her upper body up and headed straight for a headbutt.

Eddy_Soul5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image
User Image
                                    "This mission has been a huge success" Zion thought to himself as they fell to the ground. What was he doing? For a moment he wondered what he was doing. But only for a moment. As he stared down at Kaneko he saw she truly did have a beautiful face, but to suddenly see her make an advance like that. "This is all happening so fast! But I must man up! If this is what she wants, who am I to stop her?". Lowering his head he turned to the side for a kiss, their faces collided a little more than he wanted but the kiss was planted. "Weren't we supposed to be sparring, how did it come to this?".

User Image
                                    x

[ Profile Link ]

➲¦ Mission Info
                                        Have a feel [ X ]

➲¦ Passives

➲¦ Other Additives

➲¦ Jutsu Used

little mintchan

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko was shocked, this was not what she wanted and now she had to go to extreme to get him off. She let go of his sword arm, swinging her fist and hoping to connect to his face. At the same time, she lifted her knee to jab at his manhood in furious passion. Here she thought he was just a sweet shy man, not a perverted guy after boobs. If neither worked, she pulled back and went again for the headbutt, being too close for him to attempt to kiss her again. She also hoped if none worked, someone would come get this crazy man off her before she went for more brutal ways.

Eddy_Soul5

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games