Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Wanderer's Delight || Inn and Tavern Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:31 am
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E E R U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] I only half heard Kumotake as I walked back out of the building. Parasitic and poisonous. That's all I really needed to know, although the stench alone had been enough to tell me it wasn't 'poisonous' so much as 'deadly'. Although the strange events with the time loop near a year before had aged me, it had still only been three years since I received my headband, which meant three years since the plaguebearer wreaked havoc on a small part of the town before we... I stopped him. It was a day I preferred not to remember. Why would a ten year old boy want to?

But that thing, amidst the stench of rot was the smell that he bore even as the light left his eyes. And I was both terrified and enraged.

The Hyuuga boy--introducing himself as Kirama--followed me through the door, explaining briefly his findings. Four people fit the description of... what? I assumed perhaps someone had seen the murderer before he vanished. As I scanned the crowd, he explained the man with Kikaichu heading away from the tavern, as well as two 'others' who matched, one of which was inside the building still. What happened to the fourth suspect he mentioned? I brought my left hand to my bottom lip, tugging on it gently in thought. Without much of a lead, there wasn't a whole lot we could even guess at. The body, obviously, held no clues except for the disgusting grubs, and the dead beetles that pointed out the man to be an Aburame. "I want you to--"

A scream from inside the inn bit off my words and I whirled. But not before catching something out of the corner of my eye. I wasn't sure if it was a familiar face or just a sinister presence, but it was gone by the time I looked back. Bristling in shock, my gaze settled on the Hyuuga. I needed to decide what to do, and fast. "I want you to go after the leaving Aburame you mentioned. It might mean nothing, but right now nothing is all we have. Don't engage, just find out where he's going." Orders given, I spun on my heels and rushed back inside.

And then I stopped.

"Are you <********> serious?"

Crawling from some sort of dark liquid pouring from various parts of the room came more of the nasty excuses for creatures, one of which had attached itself to one of the waitresses. It clung to her check, convulsing. Hence the scream. Grabbing hold of her to stop her from running, I grabbed the grub with my right hand--mechanical force allowed more power than a hand made of flesh could. I covered her eyes so that the horrendous liquid that followed the squelch didn't get into them and held there to make sure it stopped moving before releasing her again. The dead larvae's grip loosened and it fell to the floor between us. Glancing around for the remaining genin, I barked out new orders. "Change of plans. Get everyone out of here." I shoved the waitress towards the bartender in hopes he'd get the message before I told him. If this was what I thought it was--which I still hoped it wasn't--he needed to get her help. "Take her to the hospital to have that looked at. Kumotake--" I turned to the lanky teen again. "Is there a range to the Aburame's control?" Shaking the black liquid from my puppet hand, I stepped away from the dark splotch on the wall in case the things tried the same thing on me. "And what effect does killing Kikaichu have on the host?"

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1080 / 1085
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | worried
┃ h e a l t h | feeling sick
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama had ducked back through the door behind Shadow, leaning against it to steady a rapid draw of his compound bow and loosing an arrow towards the bartender. The deadly projectile veered at the last moment to slam into a grub creeping down the shelves just behind him. The boy was not as pinpoint accurate as he could be, but he'd chosen a technique to mitigate it at an early stage of training; just so happened it came in handy for something else in the moment. It was paired with a narrowed gaze from the Hyuga, as if suggesting the barkeep not assign disrespect where it was not present. Kumotake may have quipped at Shadow, but Kirama had been nothing but professional and resented the suggestion to the contrary.
___"Yes, sir. Right away, sir." The Genin said, his bow tucking up on his back as he rolled his weight back off the door.
___Back outside he made haste into the crowd. He didn't like the idea of being sent to chase a lead while something serious went down, but of the three that matched the revised search criteria of Kumotake, only this one was moving with any purpose. Another stood in the crowd, and the last had just exited the building through a window, though showed no signs of moving prior - something one might expect from one who knew exactly what it was they'd just unleashed. Kirama's target, on the other hand, disappeared into the mist. There wasn't really any telling though, as they might as well have been chasing unicorns for as accurate as the description he'd been given had been.
___As he slowed his trek towards the waterways, the suspect simply made the Hyuga's job easier. It may have prevented the citizenry from being alerted as he disappeared into them, but Kirama was easily able to simply stick to the water's surface and tail unnoticed from out of sight. The man stopped atop a bridge as they entered the streets proper, as if waiting, and his pursuer tucked himself in just below it - waiting for contact from his squad leader.

Used:
Arc Bolt | Rank E
Act of Water Surface Walking | Rank E

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Quote:

___

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Location: Bar, Lobby, Ceiling

Respect, a leader gives respect if they want to receive respect as it should be with all individuals leader or not. The old man's ramblings about entitlements were the equivalent to a steaming pile of cow s**t to the teenager. People in high positions, those that treat others with disrespect because of their strength be it titles or genuine physical prowess, they are the worst kind of people. It might not have been Shadow's intention to sound hurried and insulting of his intelligence but that is what he had conveyed. However, given time to process the situation that was now unfolding maybe Shadows earlier assbag-etry had some grounding as a woman was assaulted in the disgustingly predicted way he assumed the creatures worked. In Kumotake's head the hospital may be long pointless based on the assumption regarding their color scheme.

However, what would have been nightmarish for some was intriguing for Kumotake. Whoever, had cultivated this breed had to have put significant effort into it. Mayhaps years if not multiple to make a Kikai that would use it's own kind as host vessels and bypass their natural immunities to such things. Still to say this was an inconvenience was and understatement. Although, the bartender would be certainly last to be evacuated unless he got his rear in gear. Being kicked out of the bar wasn't much of threat. After all with these things seeping through the walls the whole establishment might as well be condemned. But. It seemed Shadow seemed to be the forceful type giving directives to the bartender. All the teen could think is for all that patriotism he seemed to spew he better have had the nuts to take action and get that woman to the hospital.

Then whilst still clung to the roof with an unsightly crick signaled by his neck Kumotake heard the words of Shadow. Kumotake had a feeling he knew what he wanted him to say but unfortunately he would only be getting bad news. Kumotake would respond in the most deadpan voice imaginable but it at least showed that the situation hadn't shaken him. "Range is dependant on the Aburame. The more skilled, the greater the control. But. Controlling a mass of them like this from a long range is nye near impossible. These mutants are probably functioning on their own accord probably only having been given a single directive like 'feed' or 'kill' which they will mindlessly obey until they turn to ash. Lifespan, can be extended through breeding but I've never seen a Kikai last longer than a few minutes unless circulating in a host or given a chakra source, even then maximum life expectancy is four hours. As for your second question. Unless the host is emotionally attached to his Kikai and doesn't regard them as mindless slave drones like most do the answer is absolutely nothing. Unless of course he's using one of them as a pair of eyes. In which case killing it will result in a brief moment of waking up from a bad dream."

Kumotake's head would then crick back into place. He would then bring forth another single Kikaichu from his wrist and whisper something to it before it took off. "But if, and I do mean if, and this is the worst case scenario. If whoever made these mutants is currently directing a Queen and that Queen has parasitized a chakra source. It can keep belting out the little shits for the next four hours. But if that's the case all Kikai Queens have a certain Pheromone signature that can be tracked by other Kikai to a certain degree. I've sent another scout to hunt for this pheromone signature if one exists. Chances are a non-contracted host would look like a damned raisen or extremely sickly since there's no contract regulating how much chakra the Kikai would be taking." Kumotake's Kikaichu would be making beelines for areas it would have access to evading any grubs as it combed the air for queenly pheromones. Kumotake however, hoped it wouldn't find anything of the sort.

Still Kumotake tried to grasp the situation out of paranoia he'd have Sukoso withdraw inside of him. That one pile was enough but now they could be anywhere. It would not only be inconvenient for him but also Shadow if he were to get infected and mayhaps turn into a monstrous sized group. However, at the same time the realization that Kumotake himself wouldn't be much use here aside from information also came to light. "Shadow. I can't do much. Dispersing any more than one Kikai creates an unnecessary risk factor of producing more of those things. But I can propose a solution of getting rid of the ones we have now. But we'll have to trust one another. If they're functioning on pure instinct and directive. I can create a beacon they'll all flock to with our clans Insect gathering Technique. But I'll have to rely on you to kill them all in one fell swoop before they all royally ******** me. To add some incentive if they do kill me you'll have to deal with roughly five thousand more of them...and maybe one the size of horse if not a bear."

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] I had to figure out what to do, how to best handle the situation. My whole life, I'd been my namesake, a shadow that most forgot about. It was a lonely path but one that allowed me to strike from the background. Now, as a leader, I was being pushed to the forefront during a situation that had me terrified beyond reason. Or maybe there was a reason. I still didn't have that answer, and I didn't want it either. There was no way he could still be alive.

I watched warily as the bartender led the injured waitress from the building, following the few others who hadn't evacuated when a body fell from the ceiling. Everyone was confused and afraid, and I didn't blame them. The sooner we could figure out what to do with these disgusting grubs the better. Bringing my foot down on another of the things, I turned back to Kumotake as he spoke--the genin evidently clung to the roof above us, not where I'd expected to find him but whatever. The stench slowly filling the room was starting to get overwhelming, but be it his mask or a normal human's sense of smell, it didn't seem to be bothering him. Actually, nothing appeared to bother him about the predicament, given his tone. And normally it wouldn't have affected me either, except for the threat of someone who could kill with a glance. Who should have been dead.

His response wasn't particularly helpful, and what was wasn't good news in the least. An Aburame's range varied depending on skill. Regardless whether the man bore the title of shinobi or not, given the victim was a full grown male, the killer must have had at least some experience. But controlling large numbers like the ones we faces was incredibly difficult, meaning either he was still near, or the latter option, which I couldn't decide if it was worse or not. They could have been given a simple order and left behind while the murderer made his escape. Then my second question, there was likely know emotional attachment to the bugs and their host. Likewise, he explained Kikaichu lifespan and about queens and sent out one of his own insects to search for pheromones.

My attention turned back to the larvae crawling around the room. I still didn't know how to handle them. We could crush them all individually, but there were hundreds, and by then the perpetrator would be long gone. The fastest way, now that everyone was evacuated, would be to burn the place down. However, the issue was--I glanced at one of the walls and all of the names scattered there--people held sentimental feelings toward this memorial. In my opinion it wasn't worth the potential loss of life now, but I'd caused enough damage to the village.

And then Kumotake spoke once more and the missing piece of my puzzle fell into place. He could force the grubs to gather in one spot, then I could take them all out will causing minimum damage. Making sure my area was clear of the insects, I knelt and placed my right hand against the floor. Right then, let's wrap this up. "I need you to come here. I'm going to fireproof both this room and you." That was going to hurt, especially the former. My arm still didn't appreciate excessive amounts of chakra pumping through it, and the scale would take quite a bit of effort. "Then I'll need you to use your beacon." Once he did, I'd have to hold long enough for the things to crawl to him but not so long that they started doing damage. A dangerous waiting game. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you."

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ m o o d | worried
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:31 am
→→As the Hyuuga walked across the water, hidden within the ever present mist that kept visibility to a mere sixty feet, he would see the silhouette of a small travel boat being poled across the water. The small craft was barely large enough across to allow for one person to sit comfortably, with several seats layered backwards to give the craft a longer body. The sides were rather high, with a stand at the back to allow for the ship to be rowed properly, and steered. Eyes forward, he drifted through the mist, moving for one of the many islands that made up the entirety of the village, away from the island that was the Wayward inn. For the moment he seemed unaware that he was being tailed, but what might alert the Hyuuga to something was that he seemed rather...devoid of his internal insects. Very few remained in his body despite their incredibly rapid breeding rate.

→→The villagers so evacuated suddenly found themselves to capacity on the ten foot platform that surrounded the tavern and inn, and as such they moved onto their own travel boat and moved a ways off from the structure to watch closely whatever it was that Shadow was to do. At the same time, the insects crawling across the interior scattered about, searching for pheromones, but what might possibly confuse the young Aburame was the complete lack of pheromones from anything other than his own colony. In fact, the strange grubs held no pheromones whatsoever, and seemed to be keeping to 'radio silence' by not communicating with one another in any detectable way. Even the ones growing out of the woodwork seemed to just spring into existence, growing from dark stains in the walls, floors, and ceilings that had not existed before. The majority still grew from beneath the table where the body had liquified, their number welling up slowly from the floor and squelching about with reckless abandon.

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Bar, Lobby, Ceiling

Confused he was not, surprised he was. Kumotake's scout had returned not moments after being sent out reporting that there was nothing, no scent of trail to follow. This was of course impossible. All living creatures and amongst insects especially, all had pheromone signatures to a degree, sexual, social, warnings. Kumotake would detach himself from the ceiling to land next to shadow in the typical ninja fashion his spindly body accentuated next to Shadows via comparison of their heights. As he stood a resounding almost disgusting crack came from his back. "Something isn't right. My scout reports no pheromone signatures amongst the grubs. Suffice to say if you aren't educated on the matter it's a nye near impossible scenario. This is only a hunch. Fireproof the room and myself if you want but I'm going to tell you something right now. Our insect gathering technique is essentially a combination of chakra and randomized collective pheromone signatures and signals. It's like running a complex algorithm of multiple instances. Among even unheard of insect and arachnid species this algorithm would find the correct instance to cause attraction of said insect or arachnid even if we ourselves don't understand it. If this technique is unresponsive, and this may sound stupid, but take my word as one whose dipped into genjutsu. If they don't come. They can't possibly be real and we've fallen sucker to a distraction. More importantly...that evacuation...went a little too smoothly don't you think? Anyway..."

Kumotake would then place his open palm on the ground. In wait of shadow. He hoped he understood what Kumotake was trying to say with his theory crafting. Essentially he'd wait for Shadow to do whatever fireproofing he'd intended if he so decided to go along with it. What Kumotake more or less was trying to get across was if his Insect gathering failed, to almost if not immediately attempt a Kai to pin the nail in the coffin on his assumption since he may come under the effects of the Genjutsu. The creatures seemed to come from nowhere. There was no sign of a queen for reproduction, no signatures, no signals, the things smelled bad, they could touch others, but everything else, the finer details, they were missing. The distraction, the smooth evacuation, the cloaked figures escape, was it he the real cloaked figure they were after? The evacuees, it wouldn't have been difficult for the criminal to meld into the crowd as just another victim.

Kumotake's line of thought continued down the path of skepticisms until shadow made up his mind on what it was he wished to do and what happened to Kirama? We're they being separated intentionally to be taken out individually? What motive would the criminal have to have to want to do that. More importantly why was the first victim an Aburame? Did they know an Aburame was being assigned to the mission and played off of it? No, even if they knew that, it would have meant the murder prior would have been solely senseless violence. Now. Depending on Shadows actions. It would be at this peak of thought where Kumotake would shout "Mushiyose!" and produce a web of chakra centered on his person. However, if chose the path of an absolute skeptic he most likely would have kai'd now rather than later in which case Kumotake would look to him expectantly of something. Everything at it's root is chakra. If they weren't some form of illusion then the only explanation was they were pure chakra constructs and Shadow's overwhelming power would be the factor to annihilate them.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Unfortunately it seemed like Kirama would have to ignore his squad leader's orders not to engage, lest the man be allowed to get too far away. His profile fit, as did the relative absence of insects in his body. If what Kumotake had said was true, the only explanation for the massive quantities of kikaichu at the inn was his having used most of his. That, or he'd sent out his bugs in an attempt to head of a pursuer of the Hyuga's ilk. Regardless, the further this suspect got from the rest of Squad 3, the more danger Kirama was in. There was a good chance he could at least run from this man long enough for backup to arrive, but getting ambushed far away could be devastating.
___The Genin took a stance, fighting the wind on the open water to nock and fire an arrow as the man attempted to flee the area. It took more than he'd anticipated, but another Arc Bolt would assure his attack found its mark at the man's hand. His goal wasn't necessarily to hit, though if it did the attack would at least stop him from fleeing the boat by pinning him to it. No, instead Kirama was hoping to have this man engage him as opposed to continuing to flee. Perhaps, if his swarm was out, that would be more easily achieved than originally planned. Would this killer hesitate to pounce upon a lone Genin?

OOC: Edited or whatever.

Used:
Arc Bolt | Rank E
Act of Tree Climbing | Rank E

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:33 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A small boat carrying two passengers aboard calm water's. A elder looking man smiling away while steering the boat and Miki sitting at the end looking out across the large body of water. She had been slightly irritated about multiple things, One being sent out to a island for a mission she had little details on, Two not getting enough rest and the last being super late to meet her squad. Who ever her leader would be the girl wouldn't have a excuses to explain her lateness with. The male snapped his finger's getting Miki's attention." We are about five to six minutes away miss. The inn is welcoming place if this is your first time." He said politely. "I'm sure it is..." She would say back eye's glancing at the Inn in the distanced. The fog was rough at that start but now being close to the island it could be seen now. Something was off people.. lots of them too had been outside. " Pull up next to the nearest boat now." With haste the male steered next to the of the boat's. Looking around chakra could be sensed in different direction's two had been easy to pick up, One being Kumotake and Shadow which both seemed to be inside the inn. The other was up on the roof firing off arrows. Tracing the arrows direction the boy up top had been firing towards one would assume someone was fleeing or he was just putting on a show for these civilizes. Miki would wave to the person that brought her out this far before leaping off the boat and sprinting towards the platform.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:00 am
User Image

[x] Regardless of Kumotake's concerns, the grubs turned their faceless attention to us at the activation of his technique, leaving me--based on his explanation--more than a little confused. I'm sure his thoughts leaned the same way. But really there were only two ways to figure out what the truth was in this situation. Unless of course they were fireproof themselves for some reason, either the fire would destroy them or a Kai would. If one failed, the other could be tried, but after dealing with Jack's genjutsu, it didn't feel like an illusion. They smelled, made sound, and I could see and touch them. Taste wasn't something I was about to try, given my theory of their origin. There was nothing to be found here if the body was a skeleton and these things were just pouring out of the walls.

The genin knelt beside me in reach of a touch. Setting a hand on his shoulder, I pushed katon chakra both into the floor under my hand and into him. A simple enough technique, it provided a defense against most smaller offensive fire, normally. But given the scale I had to put it on, a lot more chakra was required, defending, ideally, against what I had in mind. I just had to hope the fireproofing would be enough. Pulling my hands back, I started a string of hand signs and then placed my puppet hand against my mouth. Rather than straight flames like most techniques, I released an invisible gas into the room, which would slowly fill up around a twenty foot radius. That gave a good number of the insects the time to at least start their journey toward Kumotake. But given the room wasn't too big itself, so long as they'd started moving, the were probably in range.

Then the gas ignited and I was blasted with heat. Squeezing my eyes shut, I covered my head in case something went horribly wrong. The sound was deafening, and even after it faded, my ears kept ringing, and my vision spotty. Coughing, I swept smoke from my face and took a look around. The tables and chairs for the most part had been blown against the walls. Those were replaceable, unlike the building itself. It looked like any flames choked out, but plenty of soot littered everything. That wasn't my concern, however. What mattered was whether or not the explosion had worked.

More than likely I was going to get in trouble for the rash action; ANBU were probably on their way after seeing the smoke. But it was either that or spend hours squashing grubs while the perpetrator got away, risking whatever disease or poison the things might be carrying. Sorry, but a building, to me, wasn't worth the lives in danger.

[Sorry for the meh post.]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Codekasu

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ m o o d | worried
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:29 am

→→The hollow thunk of arrow on wood was the sound Kirama would hear first, followed closely by a full lunged bellow of pain. Screeching, clawing at his wrist, the Aburame's voice carried over the water at the pain within his hand. The pole he carried was now fixed to his hand, unable to be removed lest more damage be done that would take too long to fix. However, his screams would not go unnoticed. Multiples of people nearer the tavern turn and stared moving towards them, afraid that another murder was under way as the man collapsed limply into his boat. Kirama would need to move fast if he wanted to capture the man, for the civilians were seemingly intent on rescuing the poor man from his fate.
→→Their progress, however, was stunted to a degree by the large eruption of flame behind them. Cries of shock rippled through the crowd as flames erupted out of the doors and windows, though those that remain closed bore no damage nor effect. Going out nearly immediately, the building was left in a state of silence as those outside remained too stunned to say much of anything. Those who were moving for the stricken Aburame looked back for a few moments before shaking themselves and continuing on their path.
→→Inside the building the flames and soot settled, leaving behind no trace of the strange grubs. The dark spots that had been their spawning point were strangely charred into odd shapes, as if something else had lain beneath the wood. To Shadow's eyes it would make more sense, for his mind would reveal that these were in the strange shapes of some sort of fuinjutsu, though what, without study, he would not know. All around the room the scent of burning sewage would linger, though it would slowly begin dissipating shortly after as wind rushed into the space where fire and pressure had once displaced it.

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama paused for a moment as his arrow struck home. It wasn't quite what he expected, nor was the crowd from nearby plowing through the mist to get to a shout of pain. He pause just momentarily, before flickering away leaving naught but a small splash in his wake. He'd left just in time to avoid being spotted, and carefully plucked his arrow from the man's hand when he arrived - dipping it into the water below to wipe away the evidence of his guilt.
___As he let out a sigh of relief, however, the building his companions occupied burst into flames, eliciting another sigh of exasperation. Hauling up the little boat by its mooring line he began the trudge back towards the tavern, unable to focus long enough to figure out if Shadow and Kumotake had survived whatever happened. The mob of people were far more concerning. His bow was drawn once again, this time in an attempt to ward the people away.
___"Official business." He said calmly as the first man drew close enough to fully register what was in front of him.
___ He didn't much care what the man's response was, angry or timid or whatever. If a headband and a drawn bow didn't stop the good Samaritans, an arrow would - the mission and his squad's safety were more important than not inflicting a flesh wound. Kirama began taking a wide birth back around the crowd towards the tavern. He'd arrive shortly, suspect in tow, still wary of the people; and not just because his captured suspect left some doubt as to his involvement.

Used:
Body Flicker | Rank D

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Quote:

___

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Bar, Lobby

When having the fireproofing jutsu applied earlier Kumotake would have actively expressed a severe if not heavily implied scowl of disgust as if to say physical contact with any other being in such a way was the pinnacle of social punishment. With a warmth enveloping his body a chill ran down his spine as the creatures approached. Somehow he felt it wasn't the techniques signals that attracted them but simply the mass of chakra that spanned the web like structure. No doubt at this point Miki would have entered into the establishment after shadows premature detonation. Pre-mature on the grounds he'd subtracted the 'fireproofing the inn part' of his plan. After the ash and flames settled and being enveloped in a heat and light that made his eyes well with tears and shut close Kumotake verbally expressed his pleasure with resounding exclamations of <********, s**t, SPUNK, CRUST." whilst firmly rubbing his eyes. His profanities would be interrupted with the footsteps that would have made their entrance and no doubt the pants that followed suit.

Rubbing his moistened sensitive peepers he mustered the strength to open one still clearly showing irritation with half blinks and struggles to stay open. His medical mask was burnt to a frail falling apart crisp in the purge. Kumotake slowly removing it do to his impaired vision would bear a single fang glinting in Miki's direction with his one open eye on her person as he recognized her. Disgruntled and clearly in a less than generous tone he'd speak the single utterance of "You're late." before starting to dust himself off. A single one of his hairs like a candle wick had a small flame producing a small plume of smoke and the adding to the already burnt smell of the inn. He'd close his eyes again to try and put them a little more at ease. The lingering brightness still having made it's mark on his eyelids with multi-colored spots. Obviously disgruntled he addressed Shadow. "Well, I'm guessing they're gone now. We should probably see how Mr.Bakugan is doing." Kumotake would then point toward what was formerly a clock that was now charred that was about two tables to the left of Miki. "An you, you better have a darn good reason for being late or whatever." Needless to say the clock wouldn't be responding.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lanfaer
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Nueromancer JMan240
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:41 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And nothing was ever dull here was it? Just as Miki reached the platform the inn light up with a flash and smoke following in pursuit shortly after. Whatever was happening inside was not the end of it. A scream pierced the air coming from the location the guy with the bow had been aiming. Did he really hit someone friendly or a enemy? So many questions and one way to figure them out. With a string of hand sign's Miki made a simple clone of herself. She then placed her palm on the clones neck just below the ear placing a lotus tattoo. The tattoo would make it so she could her everything the clone heard so long as hand sign for the mark remained. The young Uchiha opened the door to the entrances stepping inside the lobby only to be meet with ash ruined furniture and a awful smell of many things burnt. Just being inside the room made her eyelids squint and water a bit. Before being able to speak Kumotake started commenting on her lateness."Better late then never showing up right, besides if getting here early would mean me turning up like you two then no thanks." Miki replied back with the light added at the end. Her eyes scan around before looking at shadow then Kumotake as he had more to say."I'll tell you about it later what are we dealing with so far. I could sense a lot of chakra inside here but its gone now." Mean while outside Miki's clone made her way over to the boy aiming his bow at civilian's. The clone would stop right in front of him eyeing him and the wounded person."You aim that bow at scared civilians often."The clone said this sarcastically.

Jutsu used

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:56 am
[Necro, Shadow put his hand on the ground two posts ago, so when he fireproofed Kumotake, he did the building as well. xD Spent like S rank chakra doing so. The building itself is fine, but there's probably damage to tables and such.]

User Image

[x] The smell left behind as the smoke cleared made me gag for the second time in a short while. I wasn't sure if it was worse than the stench that had coated the village during the crisis with Sero six months before, but my nose didn't appreciate the constant barrage of burning sewage. Pulling my scarf over the lower half of my face in an effort to alleviate it, I pushed myself back to my feet.

An exclamation from Kumotake nearly made me jump out of my skin. To be fair, the explosion had been more alarming than I thought it would be; the only reason I'd been safe, since I hadn't fireproofed myself, was thanks to the last second activation of the UHV tech at my side. The battery-like object saved my life a few times now. It cancelled chakra out, and then took only a minute or two to recharge. I'd used what I learn from it to make a similar function in my arm, although mine had the added bonus of absorbing chakra as well.

Unfortunately, though, the explosion was only the start of the problems, I supposed. I'd have some explaining to do once the ANBU showed up to find out what caused it. In the meanwhile, I needed to gather what information I could. While Kumotake berated Miki for being late--since she'd apparently arrived just prior to my blast--I approached one of the walls that the grubs had emerged from. Even before looking, I had a pretty clear idea of what caused them to appear. However, not much remained of the actual fuuinjutsu, outside of a few scorch marks from the substance used to write them. So the insects were summoned from either elsewhere or somehow stored in the walls, the latter of which would have taken a long time to prepare, and difficult to accomplish in a place as busy as the tavern. Still, they'd been planted, meaning the murder was, I felt, intended not necessarily for the victim but for the the people who found it. After all the jutsu didn't activate until after we arrived. It was too elaborate and far to flashy to no have an ulterior motive. Like a distraction, but where was his target?

Maybe I was thinking too much, but somehow I doubted that.

Fetching my sketchbook from the bag at my hip, I flipped to a blank page and copied what I could of the glyphs that remained. Maybe I could piece it together from the others that were likely scattered around the room. It looked like, in some ways, we were both wrong. It wasn't an illusion, but if I hadn't managed to burn the marks, we'd still be dealing with the disgusting grubs.

Clapping the book shut, I turned back to the other two, Miki asking what had happened. "A trap, I'd guess, but a poorly placed one. Or it was intended as a distraction. Whoever placed the fuuin to summon those things... if they'd planned on causing mass harm to villagers, they'd have just used the grubs instead of dropping a body first to clear the place out. Unless they expected them to erase any evidence, which I guess was the case with the victim." Rubbing the back of my neck, my attention moved upward, to the balconies overlooking the tavern on the second floor. "One of you can go after the Hyuuga, I don't care who, but whoever stays can help me check the rooms upstairs for any clues." My gaze returned to them only briefly before I turned away in search of the next nearest fuuin that I could copy down.

[All information received from Lan, to cut down on time.]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Nueromancer JMan240

NecroPlant

Codekasu

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 915 / 1085 (+15)
┃ m o o d | worried
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

___Kirama was stopped short of the Inn by another Kiri-nin, one who ultimately questioned his actions. His eyes confirmed that Kumotake, Shadow, and... another version of this girl were alive and well at his destination. Hmm, a clone. It seemed at least one more member of their squad had shown up. His focus slid back to the one in front of him in time, the bow he carried lowering but not leaving his hands for the moment.
___"When scared applies to a group advancing on me, yes. I'm not foolish or skilled enough to think I could get away if a gaggle of vigilantes jumped me." The young man's voice was calm, and sure of what it said as if to question how any alternative could be possible.
___"They figure out what the hell's going on while they were busy torching our crime scene?"
___The question was phrased with a similar nonchalance. A bit of a gamble on his part, but no one at the Inn was capitulating to barked out orders or anything like that so it was safe to say she didn't outrank him. With a sigh he slid the bow back onto his back, and continued his trudge towards the rest of the squad with the boat still tied about his waist. The Hyuga had little interest in explaining his logic to the girl. He'd likely get an earful for not following this man into a strategic disadvantage without proper intel anyways. If he was going to be second guess by someone that person might as well be the squad leader.

Used:

NecroPlant

Royal Burrito

Lanfaer

Codekasu

___

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games