Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
Human Faction Housing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:23 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'breSandman Alliance
Where: Inside his home

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Dagger
OH: Dagger
Armor: General Clothing

User Image

Seth felt kind of relieved when his home lit up again. He wasn't scared of the dark, on the contrary he worked in the shadows, but he did prefer his free time to be in the light nonetheless. The information he got was plenty and confusing however. All this about magic, something he never even worried about so far, was too much for him to grasp. He was no magician after all. But he understood that whatever this power was, was weaker on him and adding to that was his teachings to perceive. At least that much made sense to the young man that had no knowledge whatsoever about magic. Of course he didn't doubt her words however. She was a respected resident in his area and he did know about gods and the like. Though he never really followed one particularly yet. Anna did seem to watch him to make sure he understood though, something she didn't had to do and Seth appreciated it and gave a nod that he understood at least the base of the information. Yet that was about all he understood, but he got the importance of the need though and that was what mattered and he turned his attention back to Will when Anna spoke to them now. It almost sounded like a far fetched story but Seth knew better than to truly think that was all there was to it.

Seth could imagine it being confusing to Will though. You didn't hear every day some evil god was looking for you to take possession of your body. This was also a concern to the silver haired young man though, as he knew he was no match for magical forces. If this person was really looking for Will and had magic power enough to be deemed a danger to Anna of all people, then how would he ever hope to be able to fend them off? Though he wasn't about to just abandon someone in need, Seth did worry now that he might not live to tell the tale if he did stay close to Will. He could watch over the male for now, but he couldn't protect them from such powers. All he could offer was a roof and a meal. "Excuse me the interruption Milady Anna, but if this is the case than wouldn't he be better off somewhere else than my home? I can offer him basic needs, but I am no match for the powers you speak of here. If they look for him here, I am not sure how long I can hold them off." he asked and admitted to his weaker defense against magical offensives. Seth could hold his own easily when it came to a fight, but he was built and trained to not stand out, he did not have the build and education to wage an extended battle. Hence his scout training. Seth was taught how to gain enemy knowledge without them realizing their knowledge was being siphoned, so to say.

INVENTORY

Wallet: $500
House Keys

SKILLS

Sneaking, though he is still a beginner. So it isn't perfected yet.

Quoted
Dameon Black

-

-

[color=#66a3ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

It had been a while since Rhun set off on his mission for the last demon he made a contract with. It was still all quite a surprise. If this worked out then really he came out with the most benefit by the sound of it. The man would have his vessel, but Rhun would have more power, more strength, a more secure position and he would be freed from the demon that tricked him to become his. Granted that bond would transfer to another demon, but it sounded the more appealing of the options. That said, this was all taking longer than the mage liked. He had intended to solve this quick and smooth, weeks maybe. Instead he had been at it for much longer now. He hadn't known that he would be crossing paths with such dangerous and powerful adversaries along the way. One of such was that blasted goddess, or that was what Rhun assumed, that had put all kinds of wards around the house that held his target within.

The mage had been a bit baffled as to how to solve this before he decided to try and see if he couldn’t instead weaken the wards and test how long it would take before the woman would come back to notice the weakening seals. But it took him quite some time to figure out what each ward was and what could weaken them and then there was the fact that it took a lot of energy, so he had to do it in phases before resting up and hope he would finish before the guardian came back. So far she seemed to be occupied perhaps, as she didn’t come once since putting the wards up. Painstakingly, the mercenary had weakened and dispelled shields that had been thrown up and finally he was getting to a point where he could notice the magic around the house was a lot weaker. "About time." he muttered to himself, his voice obviously agitated at how much time this had cost!

Rhun walked back to ‘his corner’ today as well to continue his work and once he was certain that he could continue unabated, the mage started to work on the last layer of wards. Though he had to stop a few times and hide to avoid getting detected, he could notice the magic fading now and it egged him on to keep at it, even when he could feel his own energy starting to falter. He was so close! And with these wards out of the way, all he had to do was to get Will to follow him without making a fuss. Rhun had been giving it thought already as he worked on the wards and he had considered sleeping spell down to just brute force. But he had seen the young man with him a few times and they always looked armed, if they would choose to intervene, there was no way he could get the man to come with him without making noise. As he worked on the shields though he had caught some conversations between the two here and there and it had sounded like this guy really really wanted to be seen.

The mage paused his weakening of the wards for a moment as he had to catch his breath. As he did he took the band out of his purse again as he thought about those words. It would make them visible to all the demon had said. Perhaps if he could talk to Will before the young man would get suspicious, he could trick them into following him without putting up a fight. Renewed in his conviction and rested up a bit, Rhun set up to dispel the last lingering effects of the magic before he would proceed to the door and knock a few times. They hadn’t left the house last he saw, so they should be inside. The mage already had an excuse in mind as to how he knew about this man.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Seth’s House] xxx

[With : Seth and Will?] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Here goes o-o Let me know if it needs to be altered. xxx

Quotes: xxx

Dameon Black Alt

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will
| Where: Seth's Home | Who's Nearby: Seth, Rhun |
Feeling: Frustrated | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will had spent the past six months in Seth's home at Anna's insistence. She had demanded that he stay with Seth due to the other male's ability to see him, and she had warded the home against intruders in order to protect him. She had agreed to protect him, and she had done it for a while. But something had apparently happened that had forced her to shift her attention to other matters, though he was more surprised that she had paid attention to him for as long as she had. She had appeared every so often to check on him, but they hadn't seen her in months. That had just left him alone with Seth for the last few months, and he was starting to get stir crazy. Seth was able to leave the house, but Anna had placed Will on lockdown. He wasn't allowed to leave due to the possibility that the one searching for him was able to grab him during a trip out, so he was becoming quite moody and agitated.

Will moved into the living room and collapsed onto the same chair he'd been in when Seth had patched up his feet six months ago. He was grateful that Seth was allowing him a place to live, though he knew that it was really only because Anna insisted he stay here. He had been doing his best to pitch in around the house, but they'd quickly figured out just how physically weak Will was. Whatever power was keeping him hidden drained him, so he was barely able to do anything. And their different views were starting to cause conflicts between them. Will tended to look upon the Re's use of slaves as a positive thing due to the vast majority of them being there willingly and being taken care of, but it seemed that there was a massive difference of views between him and Seth.

Will was thinking about what he should do about his situation when he heard the knocks on the door. He let out a heavy sigh and got up to move over to the door. He opened it without concern for his unkempt appearance and examined the young man standing before him. "Can I help you with something?" he asked, not bothering to hide the disinterest in his voice. No one could see or hear him, so there was really no point to him trying to speak to someone. To most people, it would appear that Seth's door had randomly opened up on its own. He was used to being ignored by everyone besides Seth. He wouldn't know that Rhun could actually see him until the mage spoke to him.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:27 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun waited at the door after he knocked a few times. He glanced around just to be safe before he looked back at the door when he heard a click. Surprise showed on his face when it was Will who opened the door. From what he had understood, overhearing conversations and observation, Seth would never let them open the door if they were at home. On account of the boy being able to be swept up by those that were after him. Rhun smiled a bit as this lucky escape dawned on him and then he moved his gaze straight at Will, so they couldn’t misunderstand. This man could see them, just as well as Seth could. "Not directly, no. But I...can help you. If you let me." he replied and smiled at the one before him. The look on his features was a pleasant one, as to not scare them off.

The warlock looked around the room and tilted his head as if confused. "Are you here all by yourself? Only, I heard you were living with someone else. Silver hair, blue eyes?" he asked, acting ignorant. Then he shook his head as if it didn’t matter. "My name is Rhun and I come here at the behest of my master." he introduced himself and bowed, as if he was someone’s servant or apprentice. And to be frank, he practically was. "He is a very powerful man and rumors about a boy only a select few can see, no one ever cares for except for their gift has reached his ears. He sent me to find you and make you an offer he hopes will please you enough to grant him an audience." Rhun paused to look at Will, since he wouldn’t want to bore them.

"He hears your plea and extends to you this gift." the young man spoke as he opened his pouch and took out the band then offered it to Will on open hands with another bow like an offer at an altar. "If you wear this band, everyone can see you. You’ll no longer be the one no one ever sees. It is yours to keep. If you but grant him his one desire to meet with you in person. He sent me to be the messenger and to guide you safely to his doorstep, in the knowledge that I can also see you." Rhun looked up and gave them a soft smile. His elven features helped a lot with seemingly softer appearance.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Seth’s House] xxx

[With : Will] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Dameon Black Alt

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:36 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Will
Feeling: Surprised | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will watched Rhun as the other male glanced around, unsurprised that the person at the door looking surprised and looking around. Naturally, he was exceptionally surprised when Rhun's gaze moved to him and remained. He was stunned when Rhun started to speak to him, really making it clear that the unknown male could see him. He was confused when the man stated that while Will couldn't help him directly, he could help Will if he would let him.

He was trying to figure out what the male meant as the warlock looked around the room. He shrugged when he was asked about Seth. "He's probably around here somewhere," he mumbled. "I've been trying to avoid him the last few days. He and I are really starting to get on each other's nerves. We have really different views. And I'm getting really sick of being locked up in the house." Will wasn't being careful about what he said, but he'd never actually had to be before. So few could notice him that he'd simply gotten used to saying whatever he wanted.

He was intrigued when Rhun mentioned that his master had heard Will's plea and offered a gift. He stared blankly at the band as Rhun offered it. He took a deep breath as he reached out to take it. "I hope that you don't just expect me to agree without testing this." He turned the band over in his hands for a moment. When he spoke again, his voice was soft and cold. "If this hope that you're giving me turns out to be false, I don't know what I'll do. I'm an invisible man stuck with someone that can't stand me because no one else can see me, and I want out. If this way out doesn't work, I'll find one that does." He slipped the band onto his wrist and took a deep breath. "If we're going to test this out, we need to go somewhere else. And we should probably go before Seth shows up and gets in the way."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:38 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun’s expression remained calm, even though his heart nearly leapt at how easy this was going. Of course they had quite a way to go before he could deliver Will to his last destination, but this easy start wasn’t such a bad thing. "It sounds like your life was made into a hell suddenly. Locked up like an animal. Even I have more freedom than you and I am in all capacities a slave. I’m just lucky my master knows I’ll never betray his loyalty." Rhun replied when they spoke of Seth. It didn’t hurt to fuel their fire more did it? "He would never lock you up. I don’t doubt that he will offer you a place in his household, you could be as free as I am." The warlock smiled when they accepted the bracelet and straightened up, listening to them.

"Of course not, nor does my master. He already had a feeling you were wiser than that. He told me to offer a test run, but since you already mentioned it..." he spoke and let his voice trail off. Rhun smiled a bit at them. "It will work. My master would never put me in a situation where I might get attacked. Feel free to test it." he reacted. A nod came from the high elf when Will showed eagerness to leave. It suited Rhun just fine as well. "Then, let’s go to the marketplace. Or any other place you have in mind. I’ll accompany you." he said with another bow and extended his arm as an invite to come and roam before he would straighten up and follow Will wherever they planned to go.

User Image

[Where : Seth’s Home] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

Dameon Black Alt

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dameon Black Alt
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:38 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

Will
Feeling: Surprised | Wearing: A white button-up shirt and loose black jeans |

Will listened to Rhun with a bored expression as the other male explained that his master would never lock him up and would probably offer him a place in his household. He couldn't help the harsh laugh that escaped at that statement. He shook his head a bit. "Oh please," he said, rolling his eyes. "No need to pretend that your master will offer me the world if I only join him. I've been told about your master by someone else. I know what I am to him. I know that I'm his perfect vessel. He wants to claim my body as his own and get back to his full power. So no point in lying, Rhun."

He pulled on a pair of simple shoes and stepped out of the house, closing the door behind him. He took a moment to look back at the place he'd been calling home for the last six months and then turned to walk towards the marketplace. He'd already decided that he wouldn't be returning to Seth's home. He and the other male just didn't get along, and he refused to be a prisoner anymore. He wasn't sure exactly what he would do if the band actually worked and made him visible, but he would figure that out once he'd tested it. He paused for a moment and looked back to Rhun. "Come on, then. I'll head to the market and see what happens." He gave the other male a moment to register what he had said and then immediately started walking towards the marketplace again.
[Exit to Marketplace]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:54 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun wasn’t phased by the reprimand of the young man. He looked at them calmly and shrugged. "Well, you seem so ready to accept their word as truth, when you never even met me to make your own opinion up about me. So how come you take their words as truth immediately? How do you know they aren’t just trying to keep your happiness away from you? After all, did they ever extend a hand to help you fill your desire to be heard, seen? Have they at all tried to make you feel welcome?" he asked, keeping his voice steady. He said nothing more though, instead he chose to let Will sink down those words while he would try out his new gift. Forgive me Master, it is going to be a little while longer, he is on his guard. he thought to himself, though he wasn’t sure if the demon could even hear. If they could though, the regret Rhun felt at the delay could also be noticed through his thoughts.

Still, he planted the seeds to create doubt in Will’s mind. Now he just had to wait and see if they would sprout. After all, he had spent enough time around this place to have heard it wasn’t going so well between the two. Seth sounded like he rather was by himself once more. He silently followed them into the marketplace, while seemingly absentmindedly playing with some magic wisps between his fingers. In truth he was playing close attention to Will indeed. If they would plan to make a run for it, he would need to react quickly, yet not too suspiciously, after all it was daylight. Overall the mage was playing the innocent, friendly companion. He followed Will out of the house and waited for them to close the door and start walking so they could get this test over with.

User Image

[Where : Seth’s home] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

Dameon Black Alt

-

-

’THOUGHTS’