Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 |[ Engan Ryokan ]|[ Seaside Inn ]| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:31 pm
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
₪ Knight Errant / Entrepreneur ₪
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 2,100
AC: 003,150
☰ Chakra :---/330 ☶ Stamina :---/345

Nodding as he listened to the music and noted the arrival of another newcomer, he would look at the pair a few moments more as he finished a rather modest meal, comparatively. Then placing a hand on Asami's shoulder he would speak to both her and Shikageru.

"I'll be heading to the Barracks for the night. I've gone ahead and paid the total sum for your stay tonight, Asami. But, there is more I must take care of before I can really rest. I'll come by tomorrow, but should I not be able to make it, I am sure Ser Shikageru here can help you find my establishment." Wulfram spoke as he shook his shoulders out and grabbed some steamed carrots from the table, making his way out of the building.

Something about his current mood would set that he did not wish to linger and remain in discussion currently. Something was haunting the knight errant.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
GalagaHero

Valbjorn

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:23 am

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

User Image
Shikageru Nara

D-Rank // Bukijutsu / Bloodline // Nara Clan // Fuuton/Raiton // Chakra: 255 / 255 // Stamina: 245 / 245

Shikageru sat eating his food with the others quietly, he listened as Wulfram mentioned a training place he had to finish preparing, and offered both him and Asami a place to stay if they helped him get the place situated. Smiling slightly, Shika nodded, “That sounds like a pretty good deal to me… I could use a place to train myself..” When Asami finished her food and started playing her violin, Shika would lean back and rest slightly as he listened to the music, then look slightly concerned as Wulfram seemed to be ill at ease and rushed from the room. After a while, Shika stood and looked at Asami, “I think I might go check out this storefront Wulfram mentioned… care to join me? Or I could help you back to your room here if you’d like before I go..”

"My shadows will erase you…"

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:37 pm

User Image
Shikageru Nara

D-Rank // Bukijutsu / Bloodline // Nara Clan // Fuuton/Raiton // Chakra: 255 / 255 // Stamina: 245 / 245

Asami was taking quite a while to respond, and Shikageru was growing impatient, he really needed to train. After a while, he said quickly “I’m sorry, but I really need to go get some training done… I need to go.” He’d then turn and walk out of the inn.
(EXIT)

"My shadows will erase you…"

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Upon entering the residence, Zo came upon a gentle looking middle-aged woman greeting guests in the front. She approached her, smiling warmly, giving the older woman a courteous bow. "Hello, ma'am, my name is Zorja Raigyo. I was hoping you might have some information for me, I'm looking for a recent arrival here in Takumi, a foreigner." Sen looked at her, surprised for a moment by her formality, before letting out a light laugh and bowing back. "Mmm, I just might be able to help you miss. Do you think you might be able to describe this person for me?" Zorja nodded and complied, explaining all she had heard about the man she was looking for. Recognition shone in Sen's eyes, and the woman clapped excitedly, "Ooo! You're looking for him! I do believe I saw him crawling off somewhere before, he had been talking to two people here in this very inn! I do believe he opened a shop here recently." Zorja sighed in relief, her trip hadn't been for not after all. "Thank you Lady Sen, would you happen to know where this shop would be? I would very much like to speak to this man." Once Sen had complied, Zo was on her way once more, but not before reserving a room for herself first. She had grown tired of sleeping in a tent.

[ Exeunt ]

User Image
                                                  ✿¦ CHAKRAx 335 / 335 x ✿¦ STAMINAx 135 / 135 x ✿¦ RYOx 0 x ✿¦ ACx 0 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ✿¦ PERFORMER / BLOOD x ✿¦ D-RANK WANDERER x ✿¦ DANCE & PETALSx ✿¦ RAIGYO x ✿¦ MERCHANT PRINCESS
                                                  x

[ Profile Linkl ]

✿¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

✿¦ Passives
                                                      Raigyo emotive moves are more effective on the opposing gender, due to natural tendencies
                                                      Due to the way the Dojutsu uses chakra networks and tenketsu, one can remove themselves from the jutsu effects in the same fashion as Genjutsu
                                                      The Dojutsu usage is not able to be picked up by other Dojutsu
                                                      All Ninjutsu are capable of being used with the eyes only, for fifty percent more chakra
                                                      Use of the medium, 'flowers' or 'petals', is necessary to create the desired emotive results. Destruction of these greatly diminishes the Raigyo's abilities
                                                      ▰ Heart of the Merchant Princess: Zorja gains 1.5x the amount of ryo for any mission or job completed
                                                      ▰ Lover of the Lotus: When using her preferred medium of Lotus flowers, petal jutsu gains a slight increase to speed

✿¦ Other Additives
                                                      ▰ Painting Pictures: The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
                                                      ▰ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

✿¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Konohagakure ¥ Bloodline Spec ¥
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥
¥ B-Ranked Chuunin ¥ Nara ¥
¥ Ryo: 07100 ¥ AC:0007550 ¥
¥ Chakra : 695 / 695 ¥ Stamina : 555 / 555 ¥

With silent steps Yasu made his way inside of the Inn sliding open the door with ease and a small smile. Purchasing a room for the night he quickly payed the woman, a little more than was needed. Though he spoke softly so only she and himself could hear,"No visitors, anyone asks I wasnt here." Bowing quickly to the woman he headed on to his room in silence. Once he was there he quickly shut the door behind him and slid his sword off of his back setting it in the center of the room.

Putting his back against the wall so that he could face the door, yet be out of line of sight of said door, he sat down and relaxed up against the wall kicking one leg out while bending the other. It had been a long day and a long walk to get here and now that he was almost done it felt like he had only just begun for some reason. Though still he did not let himself relax to fully. Forming a seal on his left hand he created two shadow clones. The first of which would watch the door from a spot along the wall that the door was apart of. The second would watch the door from a position directly in front of the doorway while pretending to sleep.

All the while the first clone would be standing ready to ensnare any intruders with the mass of shadows he was creating. Safe in the knowledge that no matter what he wouldnt be getting ambushed in the middle of the night he closed his eyes and let himself fall into a very light sleep.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:56 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre
                                                    | D rank - Rouge | Ginman | Performer | Bloodline | Fuuton, Doton | Chakra [375/375] Stamina [140/140]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

_____________________________
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ciri appeared in a instant after the this new face show up in town, well city She had made sure to change appearances before arriving. At the moment she had blond hair winter like clothing on with bright blue eyes. Walking inside She saw a glimpse of him go up the stairs. The women happened to see the girl and waved. "Hi little one you shouldn't be alone by your self where's your parents." Ciri said nothing not like she could. Taking out her pen and note pad she wrote down " My big brother went up stairs he told me to come in after him." With that she placed her pad away and walked on ahead trying to catch up to her next victim.

Catching up finally Ciri leaned on to the corner watching the boy go into his room before crawling to the door. She stopped right next to it knocking along the wall once. Taking the time to adjust herself Ciri pulled her pen and notepad out again drawing pictures. Well if she going to look like a kid might as well act like one. . .

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:17 pm
Azeiel The Risen
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Within the lucid world of his dreams Yasuhiro finally found an ounce of the thing he had and still did long for. Love. There before him was the woman who he had decided to give his heart to, and her to him. While they both knew that being shinobi meant placing the mission and village above themselves he wondered if he could actually do that. Deep down inside he truly did not know but for now he would enjoy the dreams of his beloved in his arms.

Well that was, until the tapping started, the damn infernal tapping. Blinking his eyes slowly he returned to the world of the living with a grunt as he rose to his feet. Making a couple of gestures with his left hand he motioned for his clones to investigate. The one covering the door to the right of said door would move to a forty five degree angle to said door while the second, the one next to him. Would move across the room and open the door sword in hand.

Though the sword would remain ready it would not be pointed at the source of the disturbance. Which, turned out to be a little girl. Why in the hell was a little girl here and what was she doing alone, in cold weather gear, drawing... Well thats a new one. Takin a deep breath he sighed,"Get out of here kid, I'm tryin to sleep." As he spoke the first clone was preparing to act with the mass of shadows it had accumulated.

Codekasu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:44 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre
                                                    | D rank - Rouge | Ginman | Performer | Bloodline | Fuuton, Doton | Chakra [375/375] Stamina [140/140]| Normal theme | BT- Machines |

post layout by apo-chan

Well well it didn't take long for Mr. hot stuff opened the door. Normally they took their time maybe had a couple of women but this one.. was alone interesting. Lift herself off the floor to step in front of the door. She didn't look at him quite yet. Instead she finished her drawing of him and her holding hands and held it up to show the boy. on the top right corner would be a heart with the letter's "Hi" As he spoke Ciri looked at him with a blank face before writing something down. " I am sorry for waking you up sir I just thought you looked like my big brother".She torn both the drawing and paper she just wrote slipping them down. Taking a step back she bowed before walking away with a saddened look.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:55 pm
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Well that was interesting, a little girl who couldn't speak. The clone, hesitant at first picked up the pieces of paper and looked them over before speaking with a bit of a sigh,"Kid, what is your name? I am not your brother and I have not seen anyone who looks like me in town. Not exactly the most common of appearances. Whats your brothers name? Where is he from?" For some reason the clone had a nagging feeling that he could not shake, what it was, was unknown.

Codekasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:29 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

And it began halting right in place with a jump Ciri would turn to being called kid. First her name was to be addressed first.. the brother part right? What would be a suitable name this time. Walking back and standing next to the boy writing. When finishing up a childish grin spread upon her lips while lifting the note up." My name is Ciri Rosè Lelièvre my brother is Léo Astor. He has long black hair like yours wear's black and red travelers outfit. We are from overseas So this place is new to me.." Looking past him her eye's viewed the inside of the room from what she could see of course this small body of hers would be over shadowed by this tower of a man. The room looked alright not like it was much different from other inn's.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

So the first thing he noticed was that her name, while strange to him, was different from her brothers name. Second was that she had gone from a saddened look to that grin a little bit too quickly, which only added to his suspicon of the small girl. Furthermore that suspicion was compounded by the fact that instead of maintaining eye contact with him she was now looking around in his room. Returning the small smirk the child had he nodded,"Interesting. Are you hungry? Come on." If this was the game the little girl wanted to play he was going to play it as well, and he was better at it.

Without waiting for her answer he walked, back first, into his room keeping his eyes on the girl. Once he was inside he pulled a couple of ration bars from his backpack and held them out though once she actually entered the room he would have the hidden clone off to the side ensnare her with his shadows. While he felt a bit of trepidation about using such on a little girl he would get to the bottom now.

Codekasu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:54 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

Ciri still held her child like smile as she stared deeply at her prey. Her hands clapped slowly after he spoke of her being able to enter for food. It had been some time before she had a meal. Taking notice of the smirk he gave back she took one step forward inside. Her eye's looked at whatever he was pulling out. Just seeing the bars made Ciri's tummy grumble. Slight pink fuss appearing on her cheeks she walked forward placing her notepad and pen inside her jacket pocket. She wouldn't need it would she? No not after something caught her eye. Looking to the side Her smile faded. Their was two. A clone it seemed or maybe the real one? "Well.. shi~

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:03 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Without any hesitation the shadows from the clone would race across the floor splitting halfway. One branch would move towards the door to prevent exit while the other would attempt to ensnare her shadow. Assuming such succeeded, Yasu would make his way over to the small girl and take a knee in front of her holding out the food with a nod,"You want this, you answer my questions, truthfully this time. Blink twice if you agree. I dislike having to resort to these methods but I am afraid I do not have a choice."

While the idea of interrogating a little girl left a sour taste in his mouth he would do whatever he had to in order to complete the mission and to protect the people he loved. Even at the cost of his own humanity if need be.

Codekasu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:09 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Ciri Rosè Lelièvre

post layout by apo-chan

Well this was hardly something she had in plan. Usually she was the one luring people in now it's the other way around. She attempted to move her leg but it wouldn't move for the life of her. Why could she move anything not even her head could budge. It was like being pined. As the boy spoke he explained his rules in this game they played for now. Sure this was highly in his favor but who wouldn't stop her from at least playing around. Blinking three to four times before just blinking two just to give him that answer he wanted.

Jutsu used

Azeiel The Risen

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:06 am
User Image

Yasuhiro Nara
¥ Fuuton ¥ Raiton ¥

Once the little girl blinked her acceptance of his terms he nodded to both of his clones. One of which exploded into a puff of smoke, the other released the bind upon the woman and now placed himself directly in the doorway to prevent her exit. The real Yasu stood a couple of feet in front of the girl,"There is no way out of this room but that door behind you so don't run. Your free to leave after you answer my questions and you've had time to eat." Taking a knee he tossed the food rations over to the little girl,"So first question. What is your actual name and where are you actually from." Before he could get to the real questions he needed to confirm weather or not this woman had the information he needed.

Codekasu

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces