Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi
匠 The Armistead Barracks: [ Dojo : Weaponry : Food : Inn ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:57 am
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
₪ Knight Errant / Entrepreneur ₪
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 7,000
AC: 005,900
☰ Chakra :---/330 ☶ Stamina :---/345

"Ser, not Sir. I am a Knight, formerly under Commission of the Guard of Lammershagen. When addressed by full title it is customary to use the title Ser, but if you simply wanted to call me Sir Armistead or Sir Wulfram, instead, either are fine." He said, returning a little bit of royal pretension, showing he felt no offense or anger at being approached, but that she had indeed approached the right person.

Setting his tools down he turned to pat Bunji on the shoulder for a moment before stepping away as the woman spoke of his shop's sudden growth and then of the young man working 'under' him. The young knight chuckled a little more.

"No, no, this fine young gentleman doesn't work under me, he works alongside me currently. He offered to help me get new stables standing for the barracks last time he was in town. But, you said you heard word of my establishment and it's surprising growth? That's news to me! I mean, I'm used to getting comments about a foreigner owning a business in the Land of Rivers and so on, but, honestly my rafters are still dusty and in need of repair. A couple of hands in the kitchen, a smith's apprentice on loan ( watching his own goods no less ), and a woman washing linen's isn't quite, large growth." Wulfram said with a sigh as he leaned against the cool stone walls of the building.

"But." The knight halted his humble speech as he looked to the woman.

"The humble house of Armistead has never been one to turn away assistance or counsel where it was warranted. I do seek to be worthy of whatsoever you have heard of me and this humble Barrack, as such, I could undoubtedly use more hands within it. Tell me, what skills do you currently have, or are you looking to learn yourself? There are some things here in the Barracks that can undoubtedly use a touch." He questioned as he made a gesture towards the job they were currently working on.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

I Tortured Sleep I

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:57 pm
User ImagexxxBunji Uzumakixxx
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Listening as Wulfram went over the minor details of whether or not he could make the blades for Bunji, the young boy just smiled at the man. His attention then came from a figure approaching from the side. His eyes glanced over to see a woman walking towards the both of them. His brow raised slightly but not enough to be noticed while he continued his work.

Grabbing another plank from the pile Bunji set it in his lap while glancing down the wooden beam. His eyes and finger tips running along the edges while looking for imperfections to the wood. He wanted the stable to be built properly and having uneven or warped beams was certainly going to leave Wulfram a little worse for ware. Taking the shaving tool in his grip he began to lightly press it into the grain of the board. Shaving only a few slivers of wood from its place he eyed the board once more. Running finger tips felt the smooth edge of the board. Laying the board out in his lap he set one of the ends of it along the ground while he eyed the board once more. Making sure that the shaving he had done with the board hadn't changed it too much. Bunji satisfied with his work turned and grabbed the board setting it down into the pile with the other finished board.

[3/3 - Actual Smithing Completed]

His attention now came when the woman began speaking in his direction. Yes he had been working but it didn't mean he wasn't listening. His attention was pulled away from the work though as she spoke, wishing that they may be working together. Bunji just smiled to the woman before giving a polite bow to the lady. "Yes Ma'am" He encouraged her small assumption for the moment before Wulfram spoke up making it known that Bunji was just helping him, and that they wouldn't be working together. His attention now turned back to Wulfram and then towards the woman before waiting to see where the conversation went further.

[3/3]

"...How Much People Trust Me"
User Image

Jutsu Used: --- Profile: [Here]
Chakra: 695+15= 710 Stamina: 430 AC: 10,550 Ryou: 両1,650
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra
Torrential Blessings + 65 Chakra
Insight Rain

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 7,000
AC: 005,900

Returning to the workbench while he waited for their newest guest to speak up on the matter, Wulfram took the framing square and checked it down the entirety of the beam. Satisfied with the work the pair of them had put in on this beam he picked it up from the workbench and moved it over towards the slots set in the ground, tilting it up with ease and lowering it down into position. Checking it's fit, he would grab a slack of spare rope and toss wrap it around the first post, where the cross beam would have to fit, then tied it also around the second, giving an idea of how high up the awning would end up sitting.
[ 3/3 Actual Smithing! I Finished ]

Drawing the third timber up onto the table the Knight moved to strike the edges off of it as he had the others before it. Looking over to Bunji, then the young woman, he notched the corners, then began to cut down on one of them, taking the edge down to a squared point. Drawing up the framer's square he checked the bottom edge of the board first, then decided on a point to follow, checking down the length of the beam to make sure it was straight to Bunji's end. Marking the levels they would have to cut to make it entirely square, he would return to his edge and slowly begin to work down the edges to make the first foot of the beam squared.
[ 1/3 ]

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:31 pm
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

While Wulfram took several boards to be absolutely checked Bunji just continued with the work he was doing. His body still rested along the ground while he eyed the boards. His gaze focused down the beam hand running along it. This one needed some simple shaves and then it could be Wulframs. Taking the shaving tool he made sure to check once more to be sure that it needed the slight shave. Slowly beginning his hands took the shaver and pushed forward. A small sliver of wood sliced from the board and into the grass. Once done, Bunji checked his work his eyes narrowed slightly. A small smirk appeared along his face before turning the board over in his lap. Finger tips ran along the top of the board feeling the rough cuts from wherever Wulfram had gotten the wood. Both hands came down with the shaving tool and began to shave down the rough edge. Finally he turned along the ground his body twisting and rotating to stand up using his knee he took the board in hand and walked towards the bench that Wulfram was standing at. Setting the board against the bench he watched the man work before turning his head back to take a glance at their company.

[3/3 - Actual Smithing: Complete]

User Image

Chakra: 710+15= 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 10,550 Ryou: 両1,650
Out Of Character:

Passives:
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra
Insight Rain

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 8,500
AC: 006,400

Wulfram continued along the work, rushing through the end of the beam with the shaver and plane. It wouldn't take too long, and as he finished it up, he looked to Bunji, who had set it before him to work on in the first place. He nodded and once they had set their individual pieces he took the framing square down the frame, checking for any more rises or pitfalls in the material. Accepting of the finished product, he nodded, then pulled out his polishing cloths for a quick work over.
[ 2/3 ]

Once he had finished with the polish, Wulfram removed a topped canister of varnish and a cloth. Dipping the cloth into the liquid he would begin to rub down the grain of the shaft, before setting it aside to air-dry. Shaking his head as he looked the whole moment over, he chuckled. It had undoubtedly gone quicker having assistance to this point. Taking it over to the last of the slots for the first expanse of the stables, he would place it into the divot, then nestle it down before hammering a nail into it's base to keep it in place before he set the rope to match with the other two timbers from earlier.
[ 3/3 Actual Smithing! I Completed ]

Returning to the working pile he drew out a longer timber than the others, though this one had already been roughly squared compared to the others. Taking out his measuring tools, he set down to measuring the length and setting markers for where this beam would set over the others and be hammered down onto them. When he set the lines for the initial cut, this one came out to a marked difference from the others. sixteen feet. It would exceed the total length of the other timbers by four feet, but when lain horizontal, as he planned, it would set to a total of two foot hang over on either end of the stable frame.
[ 1/3 ]

"The apprentice should have your trench knife delivered from The Forge, relatively soon, good Sir, if you want to help me finish this last timber, I can finish the rest of the stable construction afterwards without too much hassle, I'm pretty sure." Wulfram spoke as he handed the man a chisel and hammer, grabbing the other set himself and walking to one of the markers on the larger timber to begin carving in the divot through which the other timbers would soon sit.
[ 2/3 ]

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:51 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  Upon being corrected, Zorja bowed once again. There was no shame in being wrong, no one could be right all the time and the error enlightened her on subjects she did not know. "Of course, I am sorry for my error." Zo listened to Wulfram and watched him work, getting drawn in my the efficiency of it all. Both him and the other man worked with a sort of sureness, a sturdiness in their strokes. It was almost hypnotizing, somewhat relaxing, she enjoyed it. Clearing her throat, blushing lightly in embarrassment for having been silent for so long upon being asked another question, and even more embarrassment that she came here with no skills yet of her own. "I have spent some time studying crafts, but I have yet to start on them myself. My training was to start when I was crowned successor of my family, but that did not happen. Those crafts are Woodworking, Glassblowing, Tailoring, and I have even taken a bit of interest in readying myself for Artificing in the future. I have also studied cooking for... selfish reasons."

User Image
                                                  ✿¦ CHAKRAx 335 / 335 x ✿¦ STAMINAx 135 / 135 x ✿¦ RYOx 0 x ✿¦ ACx 0 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  ✿¦ PERFORMER / BLOOD x ✿¦ D-RANK WANDERER x ✿¦ DANCE & PETALSx ✿¦ RAIGYO x ✿¦ MERCHANT PRINCESS
                                                  x

[ Profile Linkl ]

✿¦ Mission Info
                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                      Mission info

✿¦ Passives
                                                      Raigyo emotive moves are more effective on the opposing gender, due to natural tendencies
                                                      Due to the way the Dojutsu uses chakra networks and tenketsu, one can remove themselves from the jutsu effects in the same fashion as Genjutsu
                                                      The Dojutsu usage is not able to be picked up by other Dojutsu
                                                      All Ninjutsu are capable of being used with the eyes only, for fifty percent more chakra
                                                      Use of the medium, 'flowers' or 'petals', is necessary to create the desired emotive results. Destruction of these greatly diminishes the Raigyo's abilities
                                                      ▰ Heart of the Merchant Princess: Zorja gains 1.5x the amount of ryo for any mission or job completed
                                                      ▰ Lover of the Lotus: When using her preferred medium of Lotus flowers, petal jutsu gains a slight increase to speed

✿¦ Other Additives
                                                      ▰ Painting Pictures: The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
                                                      ▰ Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.

✿¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Wolfe Whitehorn
                                                  Meatl Trsu
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:28 am
User Image
"It's Kind of Scary..."

Being handled the tools Bunji watched as Wulfram grabbed one of the longer timbers from the pile. There was only two more timbers left for the beams that Wulfram and Bunji had cut and fixed to fit. So as Wulfram grabbed one of the last two Bunji politely grabbed the last one. His eyes watched Wulfram as he continued to chisel away and chip at the wood making a resting spot for the long boards to rest within. Already being skillful in the art of wood smithing Bunji was able to mimic the way that Wulfram had chiseled into the wood. With almost pinpoint precision he edited the divot like that of Wulfram. Though he didn't place the vanish or attempt to tie the rope around it an another piece, he would allow the man that pleasure. Finally their company began to speak up. Bunji's ears caught her words as she spoke about the many crafts that she wished to associate herself with. Even going as far to allow the slip of her tongue on her guilty pleasure that was food. A soft smile broke from Bunji's lips while standing up now. He waited for Wulfram to be ready before handing him the board and the large timber.

[3/3 - Actual Smithing: Complete]

"If I seem in bit of a rush it's because I am currently a busy man, but I always want to keep my word." He spoke, remarking on how he had told Wulfram that he'd be back and that if he needed help he'd be more than glad to do so.Brushing his hands clean of the sawdust and the wood chips he turned looking at the lady as she stood staring at him. Once more a playful smile escaped from his visage before he bowed to both of them. "I thank you for your time, and I most appreciate the order." Walking away from the two of them it was hard to tell that he had just finished killing a poor man let alone that he was now the head of a criminal underground. His feet carried him to the apprentice as he held two cleanly oiled knuckle daggers. Looking at them Bunji smiled and reached down into his pocket. Counting out the Ryou he placed it in front of the apprentice and then bowed to him before taking his items. With that he began to turn, walking away from the area. He had things he needed to do.

User Image

Chakra: 715 Stamina: 430 AC: 12,050 Ryou: 両1,650 - 300= 1350
Out Of Character: Received 2 Knuckle Daggers

Passives:
Blessed Rain + 35 Chakra
Insight Rain

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 8,500
AC: 006,900

"Such is all a man can be expected to keep, his word. I do thank you for your word, however." Wulfram said as he gave the man a small bow and set the board for finish.

As Zorja spoke, Wulfram would finish the last board and move it over to the others they had set up for the stables. Lifting the beam with the assistance of a ladder and careful balance he would set the notches over the pillars and set it down into place, hammering it down evenly over the edges, so that it made for the basic wall frame. Nodding as he inspected his work, he would then nod and clear the debris from his hands as Bunji left.
[ 3/3 Actual Smithing! I completed ]

"Good set of skills, actually. And ones that can be put to good use here in the Barracks. I recently acquired some materials to build up the exterior, as well as some woodworking materials to build new bedframes and make new sheets and blankets for the interior rooms. If you're looking for work, young miss, I've got plenty of it for you." He'd say, giving the woman a sly smirk and a wink as he then pulled up a large board, unlike the larger timbers they had been cutting earlier, this one was thinner, and the material was smoother, a much different type of wood.

One end of the wood was inscribed with 'shingles' in charcoal. Making several more marks down this piece, he would cut out several wooden shingles, which he would set aside for shaping, before looking over to Zorja, to see her response.
[ 1/1 Special: E-Rank Completed Gained 5 Wooden Shingles ]

Idle hands couldn't be kept still for too much longer, however, and soon Wulfram had drawn another shingle board up and began cutting wooden slats from it. The saw left minor marks along the grain as he drug it down on the project and soon he had another set of the shingles. Picking the five pieces up, he would inspect each piece of them carefully, making sure they fit his purpose.
[ 1/1 Special: E-Rank Completed Gained 5 Wooden Shingles ]

Sorting another of the boards out, he carefully chose a third board for shingling and set to cutting the material out. The saw dug in and seamlessly glided between each slat of the wood, and the man handling it watched as the wood separated. The motions were quick, smooth, and simple, the skill, intrinsic.
[ 1/1 Special E-Rank Completed Gained 5 Wooden Shingles ]

Pulling a final piece of the wood to the table, he kept a watchful eye on the young woman and watched as his partner, Cervantes, cantered around the building slowly, looking for a place to settle down and rest. Of course, the horse had found one already, he was just playing with his partner and picking on him for not having his work finished already. Drawing the final cut of the saw across the beams, Wulfram chuckled as he set the final shingle into a bucket marked for shingles, then stretched out his back.
[ 1/1 Special E-Rank Completed Gained 5 Wooden Shingles ]

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

I Tortured Sleep I

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image
Wulfram Dierk Armistead
- Katon ☱ Suiton -
☼ Wanderer ☼
☼ C-Rank ☼
¥ Ryo: 11,500
AC: 006,900

Wulfram sighed as the recent storms had offset the work of the recent month and he and Cervantes had set in establishment. Sighing, he shook his head and looked over the ruins of the establishment, so it had begun, so it seemed it would end. Packing up his materials, he used some of the wood he had purchased to build crates and prepared the packages for shipping. Making his way to the docks with Cervantes and a cart in tow.

Valbjorn

Metal Trsu

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:39 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 545/545 l Stamina - 530/530

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Day 11

I had rested the night at one of the hotels, and decided that getting my hair painted would be beneficial to my stay here in Takumi. If I wanted to avenge my family I had to live, and to live meant breaking my promise of a swift and easy capture I had made to Wan. This came before my word; this was the avenging of my family, and a way to regain my honor, the honor that in my foolishness I had lost. It was also a way for me to redeem myself in the eyes of the village. If I could bring an end to the plague that threatend to kill them all, maybe Kaileer would accept me once more. But in order to do that, I had to become someone else. I had to become something else. And I had to become stronger.

I entered the Dojo, it was empty, for the most part, except for a decrepit old man sitting in the very center of the structure. His legs were intertwined, his eyes were opened, staring at the door, but he did not stir when I entered, as if he could not see me. I looked into his eyes, but it felt as if I was looking at nothing, pale pools of clouded glass. It took me some time before I realized that he was blind, I had never met a blind person before, I didn’t know what it was I had to look for, but after a few moments I know. The old man slowly got up, using the cane that laid on the ground next to him as a support. “Welcome to the Barracks. They had been destroyed some time ago, I managed to gather enough money to pay someone to repair them and repurpose the place into a training dojo. The old owner disappeared into the river, no one knows where he went nor if he was ever to return, but in his honor I decided to keep the name of the place. Did you know him?” I had no idea who the owner was, nor anything about what he was talking about to be honest. My response at first was a shake of the head, followed by a prolonged silence. An awkward one I did not understand until I saw his old dry lips part in a smile, and that was when I remembered he was blind, my form of conveying information to him, which would only serve if he could see, was useless. “Excuse me.” I apologized, my embarrassment was palpable, it permeated by voice as water would a new sponge. My face turned a light shade of red and I averted my eyes, but the old man only laughed. “It’s fine my boy. I’m already used to it.” His confession was very matter of factly. If I would have been someone else, maybe if I would be less cold, it would have hurt. No such thing happened to me though. In my travels to Takumi since I left the village, in what seemed to be ages, I had grieved from the mountains to the valleys. I had no more pain to spare, much less for a man I had just met. I sighed and turned on my heels. “I’m sorry for interrupting your meditation, sir. I’ll see myself out.” The use of the word “see” made me feel self-conscious, but I couldn’t help but use it, part of me felt like it was a slap to the face of the man, who I had slighted, in my view, since the moment I stepped through those doors. Instead of confronting me for it he shook his head. “Nonsense.” His voice was firm and commanding, yet strangely tender. “Dojos are for training. You came here in search of a space to train. Train you shall.” It wasn’t much of a leap to assume that I came here to train, so I did not question it. Dojos were for training, not for much else. Instead of pursuing the subject of how he knew my intentions, I turned to face him once more. “I was hoping to find a training partner here. I am a sa-swords man.” Ronin would have been a more accurate term for what I was. I was no longer a samurai, yet the word had been so ingrained into my mind that I didn’t see myself as anything but this. It was part of who I am. Who I was. I had to leave that behind, for my own good. The jury was out on how the voices would react to this. As far as I was aware, every single one of the individuals I heard in my mind were great samurai, soldiers of high esteem and renown, my father chief among them. To fall from samurai to Ronin was a great dishonor for him, for every Storn that came before him and most likely to all who would come after him.

The old man’s face made no expression. “I could tell, by the weight of your step, and the clinking of your blades as you walked. You are not a stealthy one, are you? There is no need to answer. We both know what it would be.” His words felt like a taunt. Most likely they were, but I knew better than to heed them. “Swords.” He declared, taking a brief pause to breathe. “Three of them I judge.” He didn’t sound very impressed. “Why have three if you can only use up to two, effectively?” He asked, moving his hand from the center of the cane to the top of it. Then, he pulled his hand up violently, separating the cane into two parts. What he pulled from the cane was a thin straight sword unlike any I had seen before. “If you are trained in the art of the samurai, I judge we share certain fighting styles. I am a bit rusty. Maybe you can be of some assistance. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from an old man.” I did not look forward to harming an old man, but training was something I needed. Kaileer had completely destroyed me in that battle. Wan for his part had only been playing with me when we fought. I had to get stronger to be able to stand a chance of fighting them. I had to get stronger to take down those that were responsible for killing my family. Those damned giants would pay. “Very well then.” I said, pulling my iron blade from the iron sheathe. I got the faint scent of iron that came from the sword. Using my chakra I reshaped the edge of it, dulling it so I could fearlessly strike the old blind man. I took a step forward, and then another, and before I knew it, I was running full speed at the man with my blade readily at my side. Moments after I began my dash, the old man did the same. He was much faster than I was, deceptively so. Before I managed to lift my blade, he lifted his. I could see a thin layer of light blue chakra around it, and before I could do anything, it slammed into my chest, knocking me back several feet. “Shigure Souen’s Pelting Rain. A very powerful technique that can be mixed with chakra, elemental or not, to deliver a strike at the opponent. You’ll do well to learn it.” His words came more as a taunt than as a source of assistance, but I knew I was a quick study. Throughout my life I had to be, now would be no difference; I could figure out how it worked by myself, all I had to do was mimic his movements up to the point where I could make it work. Chakra into my blade, how hard could that be? The force behind his hit had knocked me back about ten feet. I landed on my a**, but I picked myself up quickly and began to run at him. He did the same, preemptively, I picked up my sword and pushed my chakra inside of it, just as he had done, and then I swiped upward preemptively. I mixed my earth chakra, I judged that using my lightning chakra might prove too deadly. He pivoted the strike that was coming at me which I never saw to block my blow. I saw his eyes light up within the fog. He was having fun, enjoying this mock battle; his eyes smiled as wide as his mouth. “Well done boy. You’re a quick learner, I see.”

[Pelting Rain 1/1]

I nodded, making the same mistake, but unlike him, I wasn’t having fun. I only got flashbacks to my conflict with Kaileer and how he blocked, dodged and ultimately bested me regardless of how strong I proved myself to be. He was always one step ahead, and I did not judge that this man would prove to be the same. His body might seem old and weak, but he was fast, and strong, the pain on my chest proved his strength, his dodge of my attack proved his strength. Roughly I was brought back to reality, pulled by a sharp kick in my stomach that pushed me back about a foot. “Bring your head back from the clouds, boy.” He said, spinning his blade in his hand. I saw him coat it with the same thin blue charka, but unlike before, where he ran at me, the chakra continued focusing itself around the blade until it formed a cover. “Chakra Scabbard.” I said, recognizing what he was doing, but the man shook his head. As he did this, the chakra cover burst into flames. “Divine Scabbard.” He corrected, followed by a twitch of the head, pointing at me. “Go on. Try it out. It’s much deadlier than a normal scabbard, much more useful.” I nodded in agreement, it was clear that it was much deadlier, stronger, but in doing that, it was proven to me that the man was looking more than a momentary thrill, but to have a hard core battle. Why though, was something I did not know. I looked down at his blade and he hesitated, I knew I had broken Bushido. I had realized this in my travels here. My scabbard would be considerably weaker than it should be. I sighed and covered it with chakra, my pitch black chakra, then, I focused my chakra on to it, my elemental chakra. If he had focused fire chakra, it meant he meant business. It was only proper I did the same, in my case, not with fire, but with lightning. It crackled in my blade loudly, as if a thousand birds were singing all at once. It was a beautiful sound, but it was a deafening one. Maybe this was how Hakanai felt, where instead of hearing absolutely nothing, she heard only one sound, perhaps a whistle, or in his case, lightning. I broke into a run, dragging my blade near the ground, the blind man held his sword low. As I got closer he slashed upward, as he did, a pillar of light blue charka followed, where he had briefly disappeared, but then reappeared where he was. I slashed upward at him slicing through the pillar, but there was nothing there, only the broken image of him preparing to cut at me. The blow came from behind, with the blunt side of the weapon. He hit me in my lower right side, burning my newly bought red kimono. I would have to fix that later. The burning pain made me yelp in pain, I jumped forward to make some distance between the two of us, but he came in close at my heels. I turned midjump and swung upward, just as he had done, releasing part of the chakra in my scabbard, creating a pillar of black chakra, where his had been blue. Feeling the creation of my pillar, he turned, seemingly predicting my move to go from behind, as he had done, but I remained where I was. He slashed at the air, I stepped through my black pillar and stabbed forward, hitting him in the upper thigh, sending a moderately powerful shock through his body.

[Divine Scabbard 1/1 & Torrential Dance 1/1]

I expected my blow to cause him some pause, but that was not the case. He winced yes, but my blow seemed to vitalize him, make him feel stronger, somehow more alive. He reeled in pain, but instead of letting go of his blade, he gripped it harder, and returned by attack with another, slashing at the air. I managed to move away, dodging it only slightly, inches away from my face. I felt the heat so close I soon broke out in a sweat. He spun, keeping the burning blade close to his body and lashed out at me once more. My eyes were locked on the blade. I saw how the blade and scabbard slowly separated, knowing what this meant, I moved to do the same. Two as One, one of my favorite Tetsu no Ryuu techniques, which I sadly was barely able to use. His attack came as a downward slash, mine went upward. As our blades, steel caught steel first, followed by flames kissing fire, a beautiful sight indeed, one blue lightning meeting orange flames, clashing and causing a shockwave of heat that spread through the entire dojo. Following the shockwave, four slashes of cold fire met my arms, burning them. “You still have much to learn, boy.” The old man declared as I lowered my blade from the pain. I sank backward, avoiding a second strike while I got used to the pain. Smoke rose from my wounds as they still burned, I groaned from the pain, but I saw him coming in once more. “Many as One. The perfected version of the technique you fruitlessly used to block mine. The key is to do the exact same thing, only to release more chakra when you do it, allowing the scabbard to deliver four extra strikes, instantly. The fact that you blocked with a two as one delayed the effect, I’ll grant you that, but it was not strong enough to stop it. You were not strong enough to stop it.” He said as he zigzagged toward me. That bothered me. I felt the anger swelling inside me. Once more, I was not strong enough to stop something, to stand up for someone, in this case, for myself. That had to change. That would change. I ran to meet him while pumping more chakra into my lightning blade. Our two blades met again in the second clash of fire and lightning, but first came the steel. Following the steel, the lightning and fire caused the first shockwave, an expulsion of both of the elements filled the room with the vicious sound of thunder, and again, and again, and again and again. Five times in total the fire and the lightning met, then, as if nothing had ever happened, the two warriors separated.

[Many as One 1/1]

I went on the hunt once again, I was not going to relent, not again, not ever. This, for some reason, felt like it meant something, beating this ancient man felt like it was a hurdle I must pass, or face damnation forever. Jashin is with me, I thought, for some reason. Wasn’t Jashin always with me? Did I not live for Jashin now and always? I went in for another knock on the old man, hopefully this would be enough to end the fight. One more Many as One would hopefully get him to the point where he couldn’t take any more. I don’t know why I thought this though, he didn’t seem tired, nor waning, but my misguided belief persisted. As I approached he did not make any attempts to block me, so I jumped to get more stopping power behind my blow. In one quick movement, he reeled his sword close to his body and spun it vigorously. From the blade, the fire precipitated out into a vortex of flames that pushed me away, burning and spinning me all over until I crashed against the wall of the Dojo/Barracks. Fire burned on the ground, and I saw the man running at me, with his blade sheathed in the cane. As he approached me I gripped my blade tightly in my hand. Quickly, I spun it, expelling my own lightning chakra from the divine scabbard, creating a vortex of electricity which shot away to the blind man, but unlike me, he was not knocked away, instead, he cut through the vortex, preforming an Iaido in midair, similar to how you would perform a Hachiware. It was incredible really, I had never thought of doing such a thing, but the good thing was that following that technique, whether it hit or not, his blade would break, which would mean I was going to win. I rolled to the side, letting his blade hit the cold hard ground. Quickly, sheathed my weapon and jumped on to the air, gaining enough altitude to perform my own Hachiware-Iaido comination. Once I was about seven feet off the ground, I unsheathed my blade and struck downward. Bellow, I could see his shattered blade on the ground; his only option was to dodge. Instead of hitting him though, my blade was met with a repelling upward cutting knife. Upon making contact, my Iron Sand sword shattered and turned to dust. My feet hit the ground and my hand moved to Ice Vein. I began to unsheathe my Gelel-Iron Sand blade, but the blind man made a sound. “No.” His voice rasped with his huffing and puffing, he was getting tired, I could tell. “No sword. Use knives.”

[Flame Spinning Wheel 1/1 & Iaigiri 1/1]

[Basic Training: Meditate Complete x2 (50 sentences), Intermediate Training: Meditate x2 (40 sentences) Basic Training: Performance x1 (15 sentences) Intermediate Training: Performance x1 (20 sentences)]

Ryo: 4025
AC: 7550

OOC: Per rules, a post is 5 sentences, there are 125 sentences in this post.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank
Formless: Longbow D Rank
Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs
Mori Strength Bonus: +.2 In Strength
Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs
Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640

Day 12

I shook my head when he told me to pull out a knife and fight. I had little experience in knife play, if I was being honest with myself. Likewise, I was tired of fighting a blind old man, he was strong, fast and his ability to just know where I was coming from was incredible, almost inhuman, but defeating him would bring me no pleasure and defeat would only bring shame. “It is clear to me that you know Shirgure Soen, Tetsu no Ryuu, and only Jashin knows what else. Instead of fighting and have me struggle to learn what you’re doing, it would mean a great deal to me if you taught me. I must become stronger, to bring those that have wronged me to justice.” I stopped talking when I realized I was begging him. The Storn did not beg. If he would not teach me, I figured I would have to force him, but I really did not want to. The old man did not respond for some time, but eventually he moved toward the wall, keeping one hand extended, then walked the length of it. He pushed against a tile on the wall, it rose and from it he procured a cane just like the one he had before. “Very well.” He claimed, dowsing his blade with chakra. “You remember the pillars? Torrential Rain?” I nodded, he continued speaking almost as if he knew about my nod. “You do the same thing as before, only that you send a wave, no more pillars.” The blind man motioned with his sword a sideways arch, as he did, slowly, a wave of reflective chakra sprouted. I did the same, charging my blade with my black chakra and then I slashed, away from him, and also produced the reflective crescent. It was queer how my pitch black chakra reflected the wooden floor and roof. “Now.” The blind man declared, bringing his blade back close to his body, and charged it up with his light blue chakra once again. I could feel the heat emanating from is blade, which let me know that he not only put chakra on to it, but also his element. Then, he proceeded to stab the ground a couple of times, making ripples of flames on the wood that did not spread or burn anything. I followed suit and filled my blade with chakra, both my natural chakra and my elemental chakra, which was signaled by the sound of crying birds. I moved to stab the ground and I could see light blue stabs on the wood made of compact electricity. “Seasonal Dance.” He declared, I knew he meant that as the name of the technique that I had just performed. “A definitely strong defensive technique. The element will spring up to defend you, like this.” He flicked his arm in my direction, launching a small knife at me. As this happened, the lightning that was on the ground spilled forth. Concentrated bolts of energy that deflected the flying knife, protecting me.
“Next.” He took a pause, letting his body drop to the hard floor. “For the final technique of the Shigure Soen, I need you to sit boy.” The blind man paused for a moment, setting his eyes on me. This was not the first time he seemed to be looking at me even though it was clear he couldn’t. The fact he could find me with such ease made it clear to me that he knew where I was, at all times. I felt tired. The physical exertion of the fight itself, coupled with the mental strain of having to keep track of what he was doing and repeat it in order to learn it made me feel worn out. When I added the fact that I had barely slept since my family, it was a recipe for disaster. I realized then I had not thought about my family, of their death. I had been on autopilot all along, I did not give myself the chance to grieve, to feel pain, to do anything that wasn’t strive to become stronger, for their sake. My life had taken a new meaning. No, it was forced a new meaning. I did not chose this. I didn’t choose any of this, and yet, as always, I ended up with other’s burdens on my shoulders. It happened at home with Ryu. It happened in the village with Kaileer. And now it was happening all over again with my family. As these thoughts raced through my mind, my body tensed. At the same time though, I felt a weight coming down on my shoulders; as my mind wandered and pondered on the supreme edgiest of edges of my life and I thought of how the universe had it out for me, I felt my body getting limp. It wasn’t a conscious sensation either, it was a slow progression as my body, in all its tenseness, managed to settle in. To assimilate the pain. Assimilate the exhaustion. And more importantly, to assimilate the loneliness. The reality that for once in my life, and from now on, I was alone. Figures like the blind old man would come and go, but I was the only one that was to remain. Only me. And my lord Jashin. What was the road he had laid before me? I did not have the slightest clue. I felt my eyelids closing. The blind man was talking as all these thoughts raced through my mind until his voice melted into the background, just another sound meant to be ignored without a second thought. At the foreground of my mind was my life, my purpose. Why did god put all this pain in my way? Had I not lived a good pious life? I did not love. I am too young for that. I did not break his precepts. Why then, had he relegated me to all this pain? Why did he curse me to walk life without those that cared for me and loved me? If his intent was to kill them, why did he subject me to my father’s constant torments? Was I not good? At this point, further questioning of my fate would only conclude with more pain. So I numbed myself as well. Leaving before the blind man nothing but an empty shell.
Suddenly, I opened my eyes and found myself in a small bed. The room around me was equally as small. There was a bookcase to my left, my clothing was folded on my right. I was wearing a light blue Kimono. When I woke up I sucked my breath in loudly; a minute later, I heard a light tap on the door. “Come in.” I said, sheepishly. The blind man walked in and bowed. “I see you’re up. You collapsed in the floor from the meditation. That was the last step of the Shigure. As for Tetsu, I believe you are not quite ready yet. Your chakra seems to flux whenever you attempt to channel a technique. I can hear how it does not resonate with you when you use it, I can feel it with every fiber of my being.” He paused. “We have other things to do today. Get your bearings and come with me.” He finished speaking, closing the door behind him lightly.

[Duplicate Rain 1/1, Seasonal Dance 1/1, Torrential Blessing 1/1]

[Basic Training: Performance (15 sentences), Intermediate Training: Performance (20 sentences), Advanced Training: Concentrate (30 sentences), Advanced Training: Performance (30 sentences)]

OOC: Per rules, a post is 5 sentences, there are 100 sentences in this post.

Technique Used:

Passives:

Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.
Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.
Lack of Conviction: Due to breaking the Bushido code [Respect], while actively utilizing this style, their attacks will lack conviction. ( Every attack hits as if it were one rank lower, and complex attacks consume [25] additional chakra.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:17 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

The old man lingered outside my door as I got ready. Me getting ready was less of me changing clothing and more of me wondering where I was. The room was small, windowless, he had changed my clothes and sacked all my things neatly on top of a chair. How had I not noticed he had moved me? Or the change of clothes? Was I that tired? I didn’t need to ask that question. I had barely rested for the better part of a week. I finally decided not to question it. I stood from the bed, but did not change clothing, I just reached for Kodokumaso, placed it at my hip, and slid open the paper door that separated me from the old man. He was leaning against a wooden wall, wearing wooden sandals, standing on a hardwood floor. That was when I realized this entire place was made from wood. “You must have many questions.” He said, I nodded, but added nothing. “Here.” He extended his hand to me and gave me a small bamboo cup with steam rising from it. I reached for it and saw it was a dark liquid with chunks of grease and meat swimming inside. My eyes flickered from the queer broth to the queerer man who made it, was it wise to consume anything made from a blind man? Probably not. But then again, I was not the wisest of the bunch, if I was, I would not be here right now drinking a strange man’s broth, waking up in a strange man’s bed, in a place that was completely alien to me. I gulped it down without a second thought, all of it almost at once. It tasted quite good, but it was a thick drink, the chunks of fat seemed to blend with the liquid to give it a strange gelatinous consistency, added to this was the taste of egg at the end, which would also help explain why it was as thick as it was. “That should keep your strength up well into the day. I need your help with something. Follow.” The old man took his walking stick and pressed it against the ground. He weaved it back and forth, hitting against the walls as he walked, searching for something while counting his steps. The stick hit against the left wall as it lead away into a corridor, the blind man made the sharp turn, I went in behind him and saw a large sliding door with the image of a great chain of mountains shrouded by mist. He came to a stop just shy of hitting against the door. Slowly, his old hands moved up and slid the doors open. Behind the door was a small balcony with a set of stairs on the far left. The balcony was mostly empty, save for a few small trees that rested on a stand close to the edge. The old man handed me a pair of clippers and tweezers, and without turning to me, made his way to the stairs. “Make sure those bonsai are uniform. If any of the branches are drying, cut them off with the clippers. Use the tweezers to remove any dry leaves and bugs from the earth. Once you’re done, come up stairs, I have more work for you.” Once again, I nodded. It seemed to be a bad habit of mine. Until I met this man I did not realize how much I relied on nonverbal communication to get the simpler things done. It was like the opposite of dealing with Hakanai. With her, everything had to be nonverbal, it was all headshakes, writing things out, making images with my Iron Sand, but with this old man, it was not the case. I had these thoughts as I made my way through the plants, moving and plucking the things as he had told me. There were not that many impurities in these plants, just like there were not that many plants, or bonsai as he had called them, in this balcony. Just three. The first looked like the miniature version of a tree, thick in the trunk, at least as thick as three of my fingers and with three sets of foliage, the first was about four inches high, separated into five sections, all green as green could be. The second layer was just one small section between the low and the high, and the last one was three sections made up of about five branches. The branch to the right was alone, and with the largest single amount of leaves, the two in the center were high, but not high enough for me to consider them their own section, together, they were about 25% more lush than the one to the right, but by themselves they were just slightly smaller than it, and lastly, two more branches to the right, which were twice as lush as the one on the right, making for an elegant small tree. The other two were almost identical to the first, but one had a drying branch and some fallen leaves. I clipped the branch off and gently removed the leaves, and followed suit with the second one.

Once done with the plants in the small balcony, I turned to the stairs that were to my left. They spiraled upward for about six or seven feet, I couldn’t tell the difference in distance if I wasn’t about to shoot an arrow into someone. Slowly, I made my way up the staircase and found the blind man with his legs crossed, sitting in the center of the of the roof, humming, lost in meditation. With my tools at hand, I moved from one Bosai to the next, cleaning them up. I stopped at the second bonsai, it was the most damaged of them all, some of the branches had fallen, fungus was starting to sprout at it’s base. I knew little of these plants, so I just assumed that it was close to dying. I took my tweezers and moved to cut the plant at the base. “Don’t do that.” The man suddenly cried out, just as I was about to chop the small tree. I turned back but he was still with his eyes closed and did not stir (it didn’t matter if he opened his eyes or not, he couldn’t see me anyway.) “The best way to deal with a problem is not to simply cut it and ignore it, but to fix it.” The old man declared. He was right, but how could I deal with this? “twenty steps to your left, there’s a small cabinet. Open it. On the top shelf, there’ll be a small bottle with a liquid. Just sprinkle it over the fungus, and remove the dying parts. Then, after some time, grab your tweezers and remove it. It’s not that hard.” I nodded in agreement, it wasn’t like I had much of a choice, he had trained me, I might as well help a little, and so I did. I sprinkled the concoction I had in my hand, which I had no idea what it was. Then, with my tweezers, I cut off whatever small drying branches I found, which were a few. Once that was done, I was free of having to do more work with the tweezers. I put them away in my pocket and turned my attention to the fungi that was growing along the base of the small tree. The liquid I had sprayed on it had made it bulge to the point where it looked almost comical. I decided that instead of using my hands to remove it, I might as well use the tweezers, so I pulled them out of my pocket, so I used it to pull a thick, puffed up, layer of fungi.

[Labor I & II Completed x3 ]

“Well done.” The old man said, without stirring. “I need one more thing from you thought.” He paused and got up, groaning as he moved. He was very old, but I could not begin to guess just how old. The old blind man motioned with his hand for me to follow, and he walked toward the edge of the roof, facing the side that looked away from the city. I followed him, without looking back. I sped up, rightly afraid that the man would fall. Would he have been a normal blind man, perhaps my fear would have been founded. But that was not the case. Not this time. “Down there.” He pointed, to a small river that flowed nearby. “There’s land to plough down there. Back in the cabinet where you got the alcohol mix, there’s a leather brown bag full of seeds. I need you to prepare the land and plant those for me. You’ll see the land is almost ready, it just needs someone to finish the process for me.” The old man paused, and I looked around. But I saw nothing. Not at first. I continued to look to the sides, away from where he was pointing, and about ten feet away from the river, running parallel to it, I saw a space that had been once prepared, but had given away to the forces of nature due to misuse. No, not misuse, but lack of use. I gave the man a nod. “I’ll do it. I’ll prepare the land for you. I promise.” I said to him, followed by a quick trip to the cabinet, from where I pulled out the leather bag. I tied the leather bag on to my hip, and I walked down to the back of the dojo/house/barracks complex. Once I was down, I noticed there were some metal tools scattered around, and of course I would allow that to enable my laziness, so I weaved a couple of hand signs and turned it all into iron sand. I moved my hands and the metal sand came and went through the air, in circles and such. Once I was done with my momentary distraction, I got right on to work, as I walked, the sand floated next to me. Once I reached the place of work, I moved my hand, making the sand shoot forward, close to the ground, making a space in between mounds of dirt. I did this five times, making ten sets of mounds on the ground he had told me to work. Then, I followed along by separating the sand I had created into two sets, a rather small one, and then what was left. I moved the small set of iron sand bellow the leather bag and then removed it from my hip, having it float at the level of my shoulder. I opened said bag, and with the rest of the iron sand, I collected the seeds inside and went on to plant them in the mounds. Each mound had enough space for about twelve seeds, with a foot distance between each one of the seeds. The seeds looked like dry corn, so it was safe to assume that this was what I was planting for the old man.

“I finished with this part!” I cried out to him, he responded by moving his finger a few inches, now instead of pointing to the land close to the house, to the land across the river. “I need you to do the same one that side as well.” He said, issuing a new command that I would have to follow. Why was I listening to him? I didn’t have to follow his orders, and yet I did without questioning it. I moved toward the river and then stood on top of the larger set of iron to make a floor to walk over the river. Once I was on the other side, I moved the iron sand to dig through the earth over and over against, overturning it to bring the richer soil to the top of the ground, that was the first thing I had to do to prepare the land. I knew about these things because my father used to tend to the land as I was growing up, it was one of the ways he kept his mind preoccupied now that his body was injured. Once the land was overturned, I passed the iron sand quickly over it, making it leveled again, just as the rest. Then, I passed the Iron Sand in between the dug ground, creating ten mounds. Quickly, I followed by doing the exact same thing with the seeds. The iron sand dropped the seeds one by one. Once they were on the ground, it pushed them down until they were dug in. Once that was good and done, I walked along the edges of the mounds to ensure that the seeds were buried. I wasn’t sure if it made a difference or not, but I preferred to err on the side of caution. Once that was done, I walked back to the barracks, and up the stairs to the ceiling. “Is it done?” The old man asked once I made it there. I nodded, but remembered he would not know. “Yes.” My answer was short. “That was fast.” He said, with little to no amazement. “Yes, I um. I used ninjutsu to get it done quicker.” For some reason, I expected him to be against this, but he only responded with a court nod. “Smart.” There was a pause. “And efficient. Good job. I suggest you take the rest of the day off. Explore the city. Buy some things if you’d like.” That sounded like a great idea, but where was I to go? “You can sleep here while you are in Takumi, I could use the help.”

[Tending the Land & Labor II x2]

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

It was getting dark by the time I left City Hall. It had been a very long day; this Alexei business had taken from noon to early evening. It must have been seven by the time he reached the barracks. I went inside to check on the blind old man, he had been sleeping, so that was a welcoming sight. Once I knew the man was fine, I stepped back outside of the barracks with only Kodokumaso on my hip. I had left Ice Vein inside, I wagered I didn’t need it, and what better time to try out Kodokumaso than on a bunch of dogs? With that on my mind, I began to walk toward the creek that divided the property, and made way down the creek, toward the southeast, whistling loudly to call out my prey.

Ryo: 0
AC: 9530

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:10 pm
A fair distance down the creek Axel would espy the ruins of what was once a rather imposing estate. The wooden fencing surrounding it was rotting in places and completely missing in others, and the gate near the front of the property looked like it had been knocked off its hinges a while ago. It had since been reduced to little more than mulch. The main building was so covered in moss and shrouded in trees and bushes that it almost blended in to the rest of the forest--in fact, it probably would have were it not for the huge, gaping hole in the side of it. A few pieces of that part of the building could be seen poking through some of the underbrush. The inside was almost black due to the shadows cast by the setting sun, but it would be clear there was something moving inside. Even without sensory abilities, Axel would feel like he was being watched.

Aegon VI Targaryan

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:16 am
User Image
Axel Storn

Day 13

I could feel it in my bones, the uncanny sensation of being watched. I wasn’t new to this, I had sensed it just briefly before getting jumped on by those Konoha ninja back when I was with Shukenja and Soraru. I hadn’t thought much about them, or about anyone that wasn’t Kaileer, and Wan occasionally. It was strange how those two had occupied my mind so much in the days leading up to me getting kicked out from the village, and how following the death of my parents- no, they had been dead for months, what happened was that I was finally made aware of such a painful truth- when I found out about my parents the world just stopped. Not once had I thought of the people I had left behind, and if I did, I couldn’t remember it right now. It felt… hollow. How could I cast these people aside so easily, walking around as if nothing had ever happened and as if they were nothing to me? They had become my second family, even if I had issues letting them in at first. They accepted me, and I betrayed them. Kaileer was right in kicking me out, I see that now. It had taken me thirteen long and painful days to realize that everything that had happened to me up to this point was something I had made out for myself. For that, I must atone. For my crimes against Kaileer. For not being strong enough to do anything for my family. For being too foolish to understand how wrong I had been. The first step of my atonement was to finish my mission. The second step was to get stronger. Strong enough to bring the people who murdered my family to justice. I stood, without moving, my right-hand resting on Kodokumaso, I saw the shadows stretching as the sun slowly hid under the horizon. “Come get me you filthy animals.” I said under my breath and then whistled louder, hoping that the sound would draw them out; that house looked too scary, and I wasn’t about to step in there unless I absolutely had to.

Ryo: 0
AC: 9530

OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:

Ergo War

匠[ Village of Artisans } Takumi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas