Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:33 am
the whole ring shake as Draze power slam Bloody Madness. The fans cheer as a one in a life time counter just been made.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:25 pm
Draze now goes for the quick pin on Madness hoping to wear him out quick!  

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 pm
The ref flow up the chair and slide it out of the ring as he drop to the ring and slam his hand down for the pin fall count. 1,and rise his hand again, and slam it down,2, Bloody Madness kick out. Draze push him back down for another pin, the ref recount again, this time only getting a 1 count, draze again push him down for another count again but before the ref slam his hand down for the first count, Bloody Madness kick out and the Refferee told Draze to back away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:22 am
bloody madness got to his feet as fast as he could,his back still hurt a bit from the huge power slam he got before.Bloody Madness see the ref telling Draze to back off,doing his job. Bloody Madness smile as he seen an small opening. Bloody Madness seen Draze had his eyes off of him and on the referee, time they go back on him, it would be to late. Bloody Madness stand still, waiting for the, the ref back away from Draze. Draze head turn to face Bloody Madness,when he seen his foot coming to his face and the flashes of light of the arena . It was for sure, Sweet Chin Music.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm
((Okay, i know you're new and i understand that. but you can not control my character at all. that is puppet mastering. I'm referring to both of your posts while i was away, not just the latest one!))

Draze sees Bloody Madness coiling down and readying his leg. He knew the superkick was coming and had to act fast. As such, Draze drops down to the canvas, while trying to grab BM's foot that was still on the ground in hopes of tripping him up!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:44 pm
((i don't care,if you tell,this taking a full month for one match and i was only doing what you post. pinning me,trying to wear me out.As for the second post, i wrote only about my guy but ok what ever.))

Bloody Madness watch in disappointment as he watch Draze drop to the ring to get ready to grab his foot. Bloody Madness then stop himself from the move and took a few steps back.Shaking his head, Bloody madness slide out of the ring and grab the chair and begain to walk around the ring until he reach the annocentment tables and the bell. he grab a mic and order them to ring the damn bell. A few seconds later they ring the bell as he order. This match Winner do to a ******** count out is Draze. Bloody Madness said. Bloody Madness pause for a few seconds as not a sound could be hear, Now get the ******** out of my ring before I show you what a hardcore match is all about! Will what are you waiting for? You won your match,get the ******** out of here or are you going to try to take me on with this chair in my hand, I will feel no pity slamming it hard into your face. I'm not joking,no one here is laughing,or cheering you on even so that you won. That all you came out here for to win and get that pat on the back,a few good jobs but this time it different,you won but i choose it. you never pin me,you hell never made me tap out. a ring count out. Anybody can win from a ring count out without having skills. look like no pat on the back for you. Don't you feel disappointed like all these fans? Like i do with your ego,lack of skills and your sefish mind. you and I are two whole different people. you came in here with a win on your mind. I came out here to give these people a hell of a match where I didn't know if I was going to win or not,it didn't matter as long these people got what they came here for. With that said, I'm disappoint with myself. These people that are wrestling fans, Will I'm their biggest fan. I maybe just one person but I try what I can to make them happy. so without any other words,I'm sorry fans. forgive me. Bloody Madness turn around and jump over the barracage and walk up the steps to the next exit as the fans pat him on the back as other toss popcorn at him.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items