Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Jake and Fujiko's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:17 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake nodded when Fujiko spoke. "Aye, a friend," he said. "Within reason, you're welcome to go where you want to go and do what you want to do. The main thing I would caution against is exploring the forest without me, since I've seen hunters placing traps there." He smiled when she walked around him and into the cabin, then followed her inside and watched as she explored the kitchen, looking at what he had there, including the spices. He tapped his chin thoughtfully when she asked if he had a favorite food. "I'm not really sure if I have a specific favorite, since I like most foods," he said. "There are a few vegetables that I won't eat, Brussels sprouts and asparagus being the top two. Aye, I do eat a lot of fish. I like to go fishing every now and then, mostly for fun, but I sometimes fish for food, as well, since fresh-caught fish tastes so much better than the fish you can buy at the store. Since you've never had fish, would you like to try some sometime? Most humans think fish stinks when it's cooking, but I rather like the smell. And I'm eager to taste how you cook fish." He paused for a moment, then spoke again. "While we're on the subject of food, are there any foods that you're allergic to, or any foods that you don't like?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:47 pm
DragonFang099

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Allergic? I believe the only foods I can't eat are strawberries. They used to make my mouth sting! They're really the only food I suppose I'd prefer to avoid. I like whatever I have the chance to eat." She pulls out a few different veggies, and rinses them in the sink. She looks rather excited, having never gotten to cook all by herself before. She knew all her recipes by heart, and thought something simple would do well for her first day in a new home. "Do you have any sort of gardens of your own?" She begins chopping an eggplant, making quite thin slices. She moves through all her ingredients, setting them aside on a separate cutting board. She then moves to look for pots and pans, pulling them all out and placing them on the stove.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:09 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake listened as Fujiko spoke, nodding at her words. "You could very well be allergic to strawberries, then," he said. "An allergy is something that can make you sick, and in extreme cases, can be deadly, although I've heard of very few deaths caused by allergies. And I don't usually get strawberries, so we won't have to worry about that." He watched as she got some vegetables out of the fridge, rinsing them before cutting them up. He nodded when she asked if he had a garden of his own. "Aye, there's a rather large garden out back of the cabin," he said. "I usually plant fruits like watermelon, cantaloupe, and tomatoes, and vegetables like cucumbers and peppers. There's wild onion and garlic growing in the forest and around the cabin, as well as some wild berry bushes near the lake, if you'd like to pick some of those when they're ripe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:15 pm
DragonFang099

"Oh, that would be lovely! It'd be so nice to finally eat something natural! Everything I've ever eaten has had lots of chemicals on it, even the vegetables!" She turns on the oven and starts to prepare a sort of tomato sauce in a shallow pot, seasoning it just by her sense of smell. It was strange that such a "low" task was so... freeing. She stops seasoning the mixture, and then lays out the various vegetable slices in a spiral, letting them soak into the mixture. Once they're all set, she pours a thin spiral of olive oil on the top, along with a pinch of salt and pepper. "There! Now I just need a lid!" She looks around finding a lid in with the other pots and pans. To her delight, it fits perfectly. She then puts the covered pot into the oven, and cleans up her mess before sitting on the floor and leaning against the counters.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:19 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko spoke, glad that she seemed a bit happier. "Just let me know when, and we'll pick some," he said. "I don't use chemicals on my fruits or vegetables, just some homemade remedies to keep the bugs of the plants." He watched her working, smiling when she added seasonings to the pot of tomato sauce before adding the vegetables and pouring a thin spiral of olive oil over the top, then put a lid over the pot and stuck it in the oven. "Just out of curiosity, what kind of seasonings did you use in that sauce?" he asked. "I think I could smell garlic, but I'm not entirely certain."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:49 pm
DragonFang099

She took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. "Correct! Two cloves, to be exact. There were also some chopped onions, some basil, and three sprigs of thyme. It should be done in about 45 minutes." She stood quietly, and leaned on the counter, looking for a clock. "So what do you do while you wait around here? Do you have anything to watch movies? I was often allowed those in other placements." She looks Genuinely curious, wondering what he did with his spare time.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko confirmed that she had, indeed, used garlic. He loved the smell of the herb, but he loved the taste even more. "I'm surprised you were able to find the thyme and basil," he said. "I didn't think I had them, but I must have stored some away." He watched as she rose from the floor, then pointed to the clock on the living room wall when she looked around. "If you're looking for a clock, there's one on the living room wall," he said. "I have a VCR/DVD player combo in the living room, and there's movies along that bookshelf next to the TV. I noticed that one of the charms on your collar indicates that you're artistic, am I right? If you like art, I've got something you might be interested in."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 pm
DragonFang099

"I found them in small jars, there wasn't much left." She saw the clock, and memorized the time. He talked about the TV and DVD player, and still even had a VCR. She wondered what movies he liked. He seemed like he was very quiet, so she imagined he had plenty. Maybe he would show her his favourites. Then... he mentioned art. She brightened up, gold again lighting up her eyes. She hadn't drawn in a long time. Did he like to draw too? Fujiko nodded and pressed up against him excitedly, waiting for him to lead the way.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:33 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake blinked when Fujiko spoke, then nodded. "If you'd like, we can pick up some more the next time we go grocery shopping," he said. "We'll need to go in the next few days, anyway, since I'm getting low on pretty much everything." He watched as her eyes lit up when he said the word "art," and he knew he'd assumed correctly. "I'm going to take it that means yes," he said, smiling. "Come with me, then." He couldn't help smiling wider when she pressed up against him excitedly, and he led her to the back room, the one he used for his art. "This is the room I use when I'm in the mood to draw or paint," he said, opening the door and standing to one side. "If you'd like, we can get you some art supplies of your own." He glanced at the picture he'd been working on before Fujiko arrived, thinking he should have covered it to keep it from getting damaged.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:41 pm
DragonFang099

She smiled brightly at the thought of having her own art supplies. She looked around, taking in every detail in every uncovered or hanging work. She looked closely at the picture in progress, her eyes following each pencil line, taking in the scene slowly. It was quite beautiful, even just as a work in progress. "This is wonderful! I wish I could draw things like this. I rarely have ever had the chance to try, though. Would it really be okay for me to have my own drawing supplies?"

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:53 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched Fujiko closely, wanting to see how she would react to his artwork and his offer. He smiled when she complimented his work, tilting his head a bit when she said she'd rarely had the chance to try drawing. "Aye, I meant what I said," he said. "I'd be happy to help you pick out some art supplies the next time we go into town, if you'd like. And we can set you up with an art room of your own, as well, if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:04 pm
DragonFang099

"That would be lovely!" Fujiko's now bouncing lightly on her feet, beyond excited. Suddenly, shes running around the house, stopping occasionally to runs circles around Jake. She takes off to the kitchen, checking on the food, then bolts to the living room, trips on her long dress, and crashes onto the couch. Her breathing is heavy, having tuckered herself out from all that running and excitement. "20 minutes... until the food is done..."

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:16 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko started bouncing lightly on her feet, and he started laughing quietly when she started running around the cabin and running circles around him, following her from the art room to the kitchen to the living room, where she tripped over her dress and crashed into the couch, breathing heavily from running around. "Sounds good to me," he said, smiling. "And from the way you were running around, I'd say you were pretty excited when I mentioned setting you up with your own art room."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:34 pm
DragonFang099

She smiled again, nodding her head. Her eyes slowly closed as she adjusted herself on the couch. "I've never had a place that's just mine before, even if it's just a little room. I'm so used to being a tag along, constantly next to my owners." She stretched her legs out, wiggling her toes before relaxing. Her eyes opened, looking at the ceiling. "Do you think I'll get to stay? Will it be okay if I do?" She seemed genuinely worried, as though she had had and lost a "good" home before.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:42 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko did, but his smile faded a bit when she said she'd never had a place that she could call hers before, even just a little room. His heart went out to her when she asked if it would be okay if she stayed, and he did the only thing he could think of to do to reassure her that she would, indeed, be staying: he reached out and removed the collar from her neck, then threw it in the trash and returned to the living room. "Does that answer your question?" he asked. "I didn't bring you here just to send you back, Fujiko. I brought you here as a companion for myself, a friend who would be willing to keep me company, but I have no intention of acting as your master. I've never liked the thought of others being kept in chains and cages, and I have no intention of starting now. From this moment on, you're free to do what you want, alright?" He'd spoken from the heart, and he wanted Fujiko to know that she was truly free.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff