Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
The Dorm of Fang and Maceál Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:59 am
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang walks in as he smiled "haha magical home makeover" he hangs up his coat and umbrella then walks towards maceal "thanks maceal" he kisses maceal's head while smiling sweetly "come on let's see if my lamia room set up as well since the hovering bed is for you"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:05 pm
User Image
Maceál Berggren||The Chef
===============

User Image

Maceál laughed softly when Fang spoke of the magical make over and nodded. "Magical indeed. If she could have such powers she would probably change the whole farmhouse." He curiously blinked when Fang mentioned this was for him. "Oh wow thanks." He chuckled, smiling happily when Fang gave him a kiss again and kissed his cheek before he hung up his own coat and then followed him to his Lamia room, curious as to how that would look with his own eyes.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:19 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang walks towards two French doors made of stained glass with images of ancient lamia he pulled them out as he walked into a luxurious pillow room filled with silk pillows of various colors along with a silk cotton blanket, a mini waterfall feature, a giant heating rock to provide the room rainforest heat and Esmeralda's glass enclosure with a few exotic fruit trees and produce bushes "Welcome maceal to my rainforest room" he walks towards a Brazilian nut tree picking off a nut as he cracked it open  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:29 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál followed Fang into his room and an amazed look formed on his face as he looked around them. It looked beautiful. He traced one of the pillows which confirmed the fabric for him and he smiled happily. "Thank you. It looks amazing. I love the waterfall and the colors. I didn't even know this was possible in these rooms." The young man took a good look around, one thing more amazing than the other as he took it all in. "Is this how it looks like back at your home?" Maceál turned and walked to Fang.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:40 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang nods as he sits down on a giant silk pillow "yeah but there is gold around the ceiling and I would be in my lamia form covered in ivory and emerald jewellery from my waist to my upper arms that's why I am glad that stuff is back at home when I am there everyone treats me well like royalty and to be honest I just don't want that" he removes his pendant placing it onto a small green intertwined snake statue as his lamia form showed along with his draconian wings. Once green scales were now black and white to match his hair as his human half shined under the water light reflecting off of the crystals in to waterfall  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:46 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál listened calmly to Fang as he spoke of his homeland. "You don't sound very happy about it. The young man gave a smile before he followed him to the cushion pile. "Don't worry, to me you'll always be Fang, my fellow student. And my love." He added the latter blushing lightly. "I can't say I know how it feels, I'm a farmboy myself..."

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:54 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang looks at maceal smiling while handing him a cracked Brazil nut "Hehe I've got a idea for that but first close your eyes and no peeking" he slides off of his bed moving towards a large wicker chest looking through the many clothing types til he found what he was looking for "found it" he touches the sheer blue fabric  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

He smiled as he accepted the nut. "Thank you." The young man ate it and tilted his head a bit when he said to close his eyes and no peeking. Maceál chuckled softly before he closed his eyes for the second time that evening. While he stood there he could hear Fang move around till he called he found it and he turned in Fang's direction, though he kept his eyes closed as instructed. "Found what?" The young man was curious and smiled as he waited patiently.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:04 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang "something my mother made for me when I was leaving to come here" he slithered back to the cushion bed while he placed the clothes onto maceal's lap "a outfit fit for a rainforest lamia chieftain heir, you can open your eyes now" he blushed deeply smiling "I would never wear it because well too small on me but it might fit you my liefde" he leans down kissing his head  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:15 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

Maceál waited for the go to open his eyes even when Fang came back and placed something on his lap. Once he heard he could open his eyes he opened them, smiling to Fang and then looked at his lap, now seeing the beautiful blue colored fabric. "Wow, such a nice color." The young man caressed his hand over the fabric. It felt rather soft as he picked it up and held it up looking at it. When he heard Fang's words he looked up to him with surprise. "Me? Are you sure they wouldn't mind? I'm not the heir after all." He didn't want Fang to get in trouble cause of him.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:19 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang shakes his head "my parents know once a lamia sheds it's skin the also grow so when it happens we give our most lovely clothing to one's we love" he smiles at maceal his fangs showing "this cloth is a royal tribe toga for man lamia see" he points to the gold embroidery along with sapphire beads  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image
===============

User Image

"Thank you. It's beautiful." He smiled gently to Fang and gave him a soft kiss. When Fang explained it was a royal tribe toga and pointed out the gold embroidery he blushed deeply. "I'm honored. I really am." The young man didn't know what to say, it was indeed a very big honor to be given royal robes in tribes he knew that much. At least it was common practice among human tribes.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:42 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles hugging maceal happily "I am glad you like it love" his tail curls under him while the tip grabs a star fruit "Yum star fruit a perfect snack" he looks down at maceal "want some maceal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image
===============

User Image
((Heh sorry, had to walk the dogs!))

"I do like it, a lot." Maceál smiled and wrapped his arms around Fang in an embrace. He wasn't sure how befitting he would be for being royalty, but he was glad he could be with Fang. When he spoke of Star Fruit he looked at the snack he had picked out and chuckled. "I heard about that fruit. Isn't it a saying that when two lovers share the same fruit they can't be separated by anything?"The young man smiled happily. "I never ate it though, or seen it other than on pictures. Many recipes are deluding me because it is difficult to get at home. I'd love to try it, and share it with you." He would have to see if the robes Fang gave him would fit him too.

Smexi-hexi123

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:51 pm
Ishiwara Yue

User Image
Fang smiles seductively at maceal "yes but why don't you go see if you new clothing fits while I slice up the star fruit for us~" he hissed softly as he grabbed a small bowl

(It's okay just got back from taking my husky puppy for a long run Sophia is so sweet but very crazy as well)  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff