Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
ancient being and alien warrior princess(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image
"I do." She said as the question got her attention. She smiled a bit. 'He's definitely different from any God I've ever heard of. Though I have to admit, he's really cute.' She thought to herself as she looked at the menu, listening to what he was telling her. Eventually she decided on the steak. She ordered it Medium Rare.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:09 pm
User Image

Zero said "ok and i will have the same as well please." then he spoke wolfarian "astrid don't worry people will think we are foreign and mind their own. now why are you here on earth. i know for one it is to conquer earth but there are some other reasons to tell me before i help you out in any way." the waitress brought their waters and he took a sip
Diamond Flight
wolfarian isn't like howls or anything its more like japanese but much much more alien

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
Astrid sighed before she said in her language, "Well......I did come to conquer this planet, but......I was hoping to find someone to love, but with everyone being so judgmental to those who are different......I'm not sure I will find it. I've had suitors being a princess, but they all just wanted heirs to their family or they just wanted sex and father couldn't see that.....I basically came here to find my own suitor....without father knowing any more than this trip being for me to conquer this planet" She said taking a sip trying to hide her true feelings. In her heart she wanted to cry, but she had a reputation to uphold.

Zero Hirashima
((Huh?))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

Zero said "hmm....i trust you. i was once in love with a high priestess but she was killed by humans who feared me. so yeah i never loved again but now i am searching but no woman here has a warriors heart or even have has much belief in anything. its all false here it sickens me back when i ruled their hearts were pure until they betrayed me." then their steaks came out and the lady smiled and walked away zero said "dig in." zero started eating
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image
Astrid nodded as he said to dig in. She took a bite, it was okay but nothing like she was used to. She smiled though not wanting to be rude. Once they finished and paid the bill, she walked outside with Zero. "Thanks for dinner, Zero." She said as she smiled at him. She felt weird around him, then again she'd never been in love before. She then cleared her throat a bit and said "So.....What else is there to do around here?" She asked wondering what else they could do. "I mean....I don't want to impose on you.....if you want to go home we can." she said in Wolfarian with a smile on her face.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image

Zero said "hmm....well there isn't much to do except. check out the shopping district i go to check out new clothes. you might like it." he smiled at her grabbing her hand and saying "its quicker this way." he led her towards the shopping district
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash