Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
monster rancher(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image
Erza didn't say anything, but she nodded and went over to him. She didn't know why he was being so nice to her now. She was really scared of him, and she didn't make eye contact as she laid by the fire feeling warm again. She looked away from him, not wanting to anger him in any way. She didn't say anything either. She'd listen though, as she was scared that he'd hurt her again.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

Ryzar looked at her and he said "you remind me of a younger me. because i was a trickster playing pranks on people. but one day i went to far i ended up burning down an entire village and everyone perished. i searched for survivors but hunters saw what i did and they attacked me scarring my body so to defend myself i burnt them to a crisp then i ran and hid for ears only going out to eat. i saw you prank me and i snapped i am sorry it brought up my past since then i distrust humans for hurting me i tried to explain what i did but they tried to kill me. eat i am heading for bed also you will die if you leave the blizzard will kill you if not the blizzard than the ice yeti will." ryzar went to sleep
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
Erza wasn't so sure about Ryzar, sure he was being nice, but mostly others were only nice to her because they wanted something. Erza quickly ate her share of the food, before she went over to Ryzar, laid down next to him, but not too close before falling asleep. Poor thing was exhausted from the travelling she did today. She started dreaming of her father and mother, who abandoned her as a baby. She'd been with humans before, but they left her alone too. She turned to pranking humans and monsters because of her past. Tears started falling from her eyes as she slept.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm
User Image

Ryzar looked at her and said "there is no need to cry about what horrible things happened to you look at my scare far more horrible things happened to me this just didn't come from pranking humans when i was younger . i lost my entire pack, me and my cubs and my wife ran. they died in front of me so i killed humans who killed my entire pack and my family. i cried over them than i stopped i became a cold monster and i attacked anyone who enter my territory i have no regrets, no guilt, and i show no mercy. what ever caused you to act this way it will turn you into me." he laid his head back down
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image
"At least your family didn't abandon you.......I turned to pranking people and monsters because of all those who abandoned me.......No one cared for my so why should I care for anyone else.....?" She said trying not to cry anymore. Many was a night that she cried herself to sleep, but nothing made her feel better. Pranking people and monsters was a way to show them how she felt about it. You could see that her soul was broken after a while, like she'd given up all hope. Those monsters with Genkai were the lucky ones. He cared about them and they cared for him and that girl. Whereas no one did anything for her, because they didn't want her around. She didn't know why. She knew for the ones she'd pranked, but she didn't know why she was abandoned after only a few days of being with a family.

The next morning, Erza got an early start. She left Ryzar before he'd wake up and covered her tracks as she walked in the snowy mountain top. Her eyes dulled and uncaring about what happened to her. She didn't care about what happened to her at this point. To her no one would miss her if she disappeared. Along the way, she ran into many families of monsters and people living on the mountain. She just growled whenever she passed them, the kids thinking she was cute. She'd bare her fangs at them before she'd run feeling bad about doing so.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:39 am
User Image

Ryzar was awake since he told her what he said during the night. so he let her have a head start. then he saw a huge white blur run past the cave and it was running for erza then ryzar took off. the yeti appeared infron of erza and roared and went to hit her but ryzar talked hit while spewing his black and purple flames whicj are known as his cursed drago flame breath. the yeti fell on the ground and ryzar yelled at erza and said "run kid you entered his territory run now get out of here i will deal with him even if it cost me my life so i can protect my self since i couldn't protect my family or my pack. then the fight between ryzar and the yeti began
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
Suddenly as the yeti was about to deal a low blow, Erza used her lightning attack on him, landing a serious hit on the yeti's legs and lower back. She was scared, but was trying to block out any feelings at all. She didn't want Ryzar to get hurt because of her. SHe couldn't bare it if anyone was hurt in that way. Her heart was pounding with fear though but her eyes still looked like she was soulless. The yeti fell to the ground paralyzed before Erza bit his neck and broke the skin. She was only a pup, yet she was strong. You could see that she wanted to cry afterwards but she'd run off again not wanting to face Ryzar. She didn't want anyone feeling sorry for her. She was sick of it. She just wanted a father or mother's love in her life for once.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:24 pm
Zero Hirashima
User Image

Ryzar yelled "move child now. hellion death barrage burst." then a black flame appeared all over Ryzars body then it came off his body into black swords and then they went into the yeti sending it of the cliff. then ryzar went to erza and said " lets leave this place now run fast and follow me." ryzar took off
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:48 pm
User Image
Once they stopped running, Erza didn't say anything. She didn't think she was worthy of being in Ryzar's presence, let alone talk to him. She'd given up all hope of things changing for her. She then worked up the courage and said "Why do you care what happens to me? I'm not your pup!" without looking at him. She felt her pain welling up inside but wasn't crying. Even if she wanted to, it wouldn't do any good in her mind.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:13 pm
User Image

Ryzar said "you remind me of my daughter she would be around your age now. what i see in you i see her. so since i couldn't protect her she would want me to protect you." then heated his body and said "stay close a blizzard is coming again."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image
Erza stayed close to Ryzar before she buried her face in his side, as she silently started crying into his side. She never felt safe with anyone before now. She never knew her mother and father because she always thought she was abandoned, when in fact, she was taken from them. She never even knew if they looked for her or anything, so she always said she was abandoned by them because she was a runt, which was true, and because it hurt to be alone for so long.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:14 pm
User Image

Ryzar heated up his body more because the blizzard intensified and he said "child stay close to me." then after some time they where down the mountain and they were at the abandon building and he lead her in and he made a fire and he said "get some rest and stay here you look hungry. also my name is Ryzar." he began to walk to a different part of the old building
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image
"I'm Erza....." She said as she sat down. She didn't know why, but the name Ryzar sounded familiar to her. She couldn't place how though.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:02 am
User Image

Ryzar tilted his head a little and he said "erza? interesting your name sounds familiar why does that name sound familiar?" he thought about it couldn't put the pieces together.
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash