Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Demon's Pupil (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:40 pm
User Image

Astlair picked her up and said "have a good nap karai?" he sat her on the table in the living room and he was sitting down on the couch
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:47 pm
User Image
Karai purred as she was picked up. She nodded as she was asked if she had a good nap and was placed on the table. "What are you doing in here all alone? Did something happen?" She asked as she looked at him tilting her head a bit as she nuzzled his cheek as she placed her front paws on his arm and purred with a happy look on her face.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:20 pm
User Image

Astlair said "master ciel and brother sebastian wont be home anytime soon its will take much longer it says so in sebastians letter." the letter was on the table opened
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm
User Image
"Is there anything I might be able to do to help daddy get home quicker?" She asked looking up up at him after reading the letter. It didn't say much, so she wasn't sure why they would have to stay longer. Karai really missed Sebastian. He was a really good father, and sensei, to her. She looked up at Astlair worriedly hoping to help her daddy get home quicker somehow.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 am
User Image

Astlair said "sorry karai there is nothing we can do at the moment until he requests us to meet him we do nothing but do what we usually do here." astlair patted her head and smiled
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image
"Awwwww okay....." She said pouting a bit. She then crawled into Astlair's lap, and snuggled up to her uncle, trying to be cute. She was very fond of him and Sebastian, but not of the other servants. She left a very bad scratch on Pluto's nose the other day, which the others had to stitch up because it was so deep and bleeding so much. She then saw Pluto at the window and hissed at him before hiding underneath the couch, looking like a white shadowy blur as she did. She could even hear the others talking about how creepy looking her blue eyes were. She didn't think she was creepy, in fact, she looked much like a Turkish Angora cat mixed with a bit of Siamese, for her slender body, with sapphire like eyes. She could easily win a cat show in this world if she wanted to.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:45 pm
User Image

Astlair snarled and said "if you people sure do talk alot for people who don't work shall i tell my brother that you all are slacking off?" it got quiet then footsteps were heard scattering. then he shot pluto a look and pluto went running scared. then he said "sometimes i hate being surrounded by morons."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image
Karai looked up at him, sensing he was upset. She put her ears back, remembering the last time she saw a demon get like this, it scared her very much. So much so, she didn't talk for weeks. She felt like crying, but didn't want to look weak. She was always so strong, even when Sebastian found her as nothing more than a baby, she was so strong. She began to shake as the suppressed memories of that out of control demon came back. She was almost destroyed by that demon and had Sebastian and Astlair not saved her, she wouldn't be here now. Poor Karai didn't realize she had tears flowing down her face as she vanished and reappeared as a small child with cat ears and a tail with her hands over her head, shaking as she huddled in her little home in the garden shed.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

Astlair noticed her disappeared so he walked to the garden shed and he said "karai you don't need to be scared of me i wasn't angry at anyone i am a little upset at big brother for upsetting you that's all ok come on out." he sat in front of the door
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image
Karai ran out to Astlair, before she hugged him, crying her little heart out with her little ears against her head and her tail all puffed out in fear. She usually didn't cry, but sometimes needed to. She was still young after all, and had much to learn about being a full fledged demon. Though sometimes, she had to admit, that where she was now, didn't feel right, but didn't want to leave her papa or uncle. Nor did she want to disappoint them in any way or make them hate her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:19 am
User Image

Astlair picked her up and walked towards the mansion when he got in and he sat her down he said "why did you run off?" he sat next to her
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:49 pm
User Image
Karai's body was shaking, she didn't know why she was acting like this. "I....I don't know.........." She said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes trying not to cry anymore.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

Astlair held her and said "its alright."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:50 pm
User Image
Karai hugged him. Sometimes she felt he was more like her father than Sebastian since he gave her the most attention. She knew Sebastian cared for her and was trying to toughen her up some, but she wasn't wanting to be like him. She wanted to be herself, but knew that if she did, she wouldn't be considered a real demon. "Uncle Astlair......Am I a disappointment to daddy? He's been really distant lately......I know he wants that boy's soul but he's always too busy working to do much with me anymore......" She said keeping her face buried, trying to keep her tears inside for later so she could more easily cry them out alone as she normally did. Though sometimes she wished she knew what it was like to have a real family, she knew it would never happen. Demons rarely ever raised demon children to their full potential and humans were too scared of her to even come near her.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:40 pm
User Image

Astlair looked at her and said "he cares for you but the human child is annoying but only trusts brother so he wont take me on missions but brother does love you he just is real busy as of late. why am i not sufficient to take care of you?"
Diamond Flight

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces