Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Trent vs. Cartwright vs. Bad Boy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:40 am
Bad Boy got up, his face a little concerned for the deal that just happened, allowing the ref to raise his arm to signify the winner. It wasn't entirely honorable, and it was massive disappointment for a Wrestlemania rematch, but he hasn't had that great of a relationship with either of these men. Getting out of the situation while he can, he simply stepped through the ropes and walked towards the time keeper side of the barricade and jumped over to leave the arena. Security making sure he leaves safely, he could be seen taking off his wrist tape on the way out. Bad Boy now had a title match in his future, and he was setting his sights on that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:00 pm
Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

The crowd support for Cartwright continues to grow as Jaws makes his challenge to The Extraordinary Englishman. Jaws is now The Black Knight?! Does he think that he can mug his butler's alter-ego like he just mugged Cartwright of his WWFG Legacy Championship Match?! This just isn't on at all!

A ringside member of staff tries to pass a microphone to Cartwright, who is on his knees, but instead the thrown microphone bounces-off the unconscious head of Trent. Thanks. A second microphone actually reaches Cartwright, which he grabs with his right hand in an amazing display of catching ability.

Cartwright: "JAWS! OHMYGODYOUSONOFASHARKWHATTHEHELLISTHIS?!"

Cartwright says with anger, shock and sadness. How could JAWS do this to him?!

Cartwright: "You just broke my heart! Now I'm going to break you career!"

The crowd roars as they would love to see Cartwright get his revenge on JAWS.

Cartwright: "You want to fight me so much?! You really think that YOU should have been in this contendership match instead of me?! HA! I'll see your Street Fight and raise you with a Career vs Career Match!"

Gasps are heard as Cartwright names his stipulation.

Cartwright: "That's right! You want to bite the hand that feeds you?! You want to reveal yourself to be not of shark, but of SNAAAKE?! Then I don't care, I'll wreck you for your treason! I made you the star that you are and now I'm going to destroy you!"

JR: "What a shocker, King! Cartwright and JAWS are going to fight to the death....of one of their careers!"

King: "JAWS should accept this! That way whoever loses, I win because I won't have to watch one of them ever again!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Jalawn

Friendly Friend

9,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Marathon 300
  • There are two sides... 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:24 pm
Cartwright
Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

The crowd support for Cartwright continues to grow as Jaws makes his challenge to The Extraordinary Englishman. Jaws is now The Black Knight?! Does he think that he can mug his butler's alter-ego like he just mugged Cartwright of his WWFG Legacy Championship Match?! This just isn't on at all!

A ringside member of staff tries to pass a microphone to Cartwright, who is on his knees, but instead the thrown microphone bounces-off the unconscious head of Trent. Thanks. A second microphone actually reaches Cartwright, which he grabs with his right hand in an amazing display of catching ability.

Cartwright: "JAWS! OHMYGODYOUSONOFASHARKWHATTHEHELLISTHIS?!"

Cartwright says with anger, shock and sadness. How could JAWS do this to him?!

Cartwright: "You just broke my heart! Now I'm going to break you career!"

The crowd roars as they would love to see Cartwright get his revenge on JAWS.

Cartwright: "You want to fight me so much?! You really think that YOU should have been in this contendership match instead of me?! HA! I'll see your Street Fight and raise you with a Career vs Career Match!"

Gasps are heard as Cartwright names his stipulation.

Cartwright: "That's right! You want to bite the hand that feeds you?! You want to reveal yourself to be not of shark, but of SNAAAKE?! Then I don't care, I'll wreck you for your treason! I made you the star that you are and now I'm going to destroy you!"

JR: "What a shocker, King! Cartwright and JAWS are going to fight to the death....of one of their careers!"

King: "JAWS should accept this! That way whoever loses, I win because I won't have to watch one of them ever again!"

Jaws smiles and take his smile off his face. looking at Cartwright with anger, sadness,heart broken.

Jaws: I ACCPETED MY CAREER VS YOUR CAREER IN STREET FIGHT MATCH! I'M GOING MAKE SURE THAT YOU NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN. I will buried your name to ground!

Half Crowd Cheer for Jaws and Some boo at him for breaking his Cartwright friendship.

King: he accept he accept JR!

JR: I cant wait For Cartwright and Jaws go at In street fight career match. That going be Match of knight

King: i'm so happy to see jaws turn on his best friend Cartwright. He should do this long time ago

JR: oh will You shut up King. I don't know why jaws would turn on his best friend.

He drops microphone walks back on ramp and turns smirks at him  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:07 am
Cartwright watches as JAWS leaves the arena. Cartwright poses for the fans to HUGE cheers before he kicks his butler out of the ring and drags him to the back with the crowd chanting Cartwright's name. This lad is so over with the fans! More popular than Daniel Bryan!

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games