Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Digimon Xros Adventure tri. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:20 am
Shiro nodded a bit, rubbing his chin lightly as he tried to remember where Daisuke lived with his family "i've been by to his place a few times, yeah, usually for Digidestined business with Crystal when BelialVamdemon was causing havoc and controlling others." he said, before finishing off his own breakfast and getting up to get ready to go look for A: the nearest telephone booth for a phone book to be sure Motomiya was still living with his family and all, and B: check for other addresses for the other three 'new generation' Destined, since he was now much more visibly relaxing without having to deal with his sister and all, another -small- stress builder he was glad to avoid.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:50 am
Taiki would of course follow along after Shiro. "So you've both just always been facing powerful foes wherever you go. Although it does seem a bit strange that you weren't counted among the legendary heroes. I mean, Crystal has said that in her case it's basically a trade-off, having the Crest of Time and Space means that the multiverse more or less carries on like you don't exist. But considering what you both as well as Jake and Roveth have all been through that doesn't exactly seem right to me."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:44 am
Shiro pondered Taiki's works a bit before looking up to the sky, chuckling a bit as his eyes shadowed "... don't know about Jake really, but me? a -hero-? i considered myself Murphy's plaything more often than not with how much trouble i attracted to me. in fact i'm honestly surprised Yggdrasil hasn't tried eliminating me and Roveth from existence." he said, sighing, before shaking his head "besides, i'm technically an abomination with how... different i am now. and there's one little fact you forget, Taiki. a 'Legendary Hero' as you've told me about, has to be a leader of a team that has saved their respective worlds, and out of the three of us you wonder about, none of us have done that little thing." he then sighed, putting his hands behind his head a bit "don't get me wrong, we've saved the world time and again, yes, but it was never truly world-threatening. things were more on the personal side of things that just had the bonus of keeping the world safe from said enemies. in fact.. our first true 'win' in this case would've been Graildramon, but given it was in your world, Taiki, it doesn't technically count as our win." as they continued to walk, Shiro pondered on a few things before sighing, and looking to the Xros Heart General "best to consider us the 'unsung heroes', the types of heroes that do save the world in their own way, but never truly gain recognition over it by the world, but we -are- known to a few that we actually exist." he then turned his head to the side, and proceeded to walk towards the nearby telephone booth and proceeded to start checking the listings for daisuke at least, if not Iori and Inoue as well as Ken.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:09 am
"Well, I'm still going to count Graildramon as Crystal's win," Taiki shrugged mildly. "She pulled out all the stops and fought the hardest, not to mention she and Slashmon made the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone. Even once that Digitama hatches it won't be him anymore. And I don't know that we would have beaten Graildramon without either of them."

"That clash was between ancients and not ordinary digimon," Shoutmon piped up from Taiki's Xros Loader. "But I think I could have probably taken them if we'd have had more time to prepare."

"Nice try Shoutmon, but we still would have needed some way to contain Graildramon's power to prevent him from reviving," noted Taiki. He looked to Shiro again. "And I don't think you're an abomination. Sure, you're different, but so is everyone. You're still yourself so that's got to count for something."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:11 pm
Shiro sighed, shaking his head a bit lightly but then smiled lopsidedly from outside the booth "if you had said that back when i was so conflicted with myself i'd probably tell you that i sure as heck don't feel like i'm myself." he then sighed, and finished looking up the addresses, using his cybernetic eyes to make sure to memorize them well "even stil, you'd be one of the select few who know about us being the ones to win, Taiki, as naturally, outside of your pet idiot Tagiru, and Yuu, i bet the other hunters and generals believe you had the majority to deal with it." he shrugged a bit after as he came out of the booth "but im pretty used to it being a thankless job. cause hey, someone's gotta do it. that and i would -never- change my life for anyone else's, because i doubt they'd last any amount of time in my shoes as the main trouble-magnet for this ragtag group." he said, starting to walk in the direction towards Daisuke's place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:27 am
"The other hunters, maybe, but not Akari and Zenjirou, or Nene and Kiriha," Taiki pointed out. "They saw the whole thing along with me as it was being transmitted by the Monitamon. All any of us did was give you the coordinates we received from Wisemon. More importantly, Crystal hasn't shied away from taking credit for it, if only because Zapmon won't let her live it down if she tries to be humble."

Taiki followed after Shiro taking in the scenery of the neighborhood. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary so that was good at least. "Anyway Shiro, if I thought less of you for being what you are, how could I ever possibly claim to accept Crystal as she is? And you say it's a thankless job, but think about the gratitude of your digimon partners and all the ones you've saved. Even if it doesn't reach your ears that doesn't mean they aren't thankful."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:54 am
Shiro pondered Taiki's words, before tilting his head to the side with a small hum "that is true, as for Nene and Kiriha.. well, Nene i'd agree with you on, Kiriha, dpeending if he's still holding the whole grimmon thing against me from way back when.. i'd say he'd probably believe i was the lynchpin of it all and set it off to begin with. basically another reason for him to stay away from me since it seems like i'm always finding myself in all kinds of trouble, even when i don't even mean it or do anything to warrant it." he chuckled a bit lightly "it just seems thankless to me because half if not most of the time the troubles that our group get into are usually my fault in some way. i feel more like fate's chewtoy when it comes to trouble." he said, continuing along "which is why i understand Roveth's concerns about me, given said unofficial status, but at the same time its a bit stifling to be mother-henned by him." he shook his head a bit, chuckling "god.. look at me, i'm bouncing all over the place on topics like Tagiru on a sugar rush."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 am
"Shiro, we both know it's impossible for you to be anywhere near as bad as Tagiru, especially if he's had too much sugar," Taiki would insist. Soon enough they would have reached their destination only to find no one home. Moreover it would appear that the whole family had been away for quite some time based on the accumulation of dust and the envelopes sticking out of the mailbox. Very likely, Daisuke's family was being kept quiet by the government agency that already knew the boy and his friends were missing in the digital world. "Well this is definitely suspicious."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:00 pm
Shiro was just about to quip about that when he noticed the mailbox filled with unattended mail, and the fact that the accumulated dust around it didn't escape Shiro's eyes either made him turn from lighthearted to serious in a moment's heartbeat "... looks like Daisuke's gone as well... tch... this is not good..." he muttered, knowing full well if he went to Iori and Inoue's place and found them gone as well, given Shiro's track record, his hackles were already raised on things "what in the world could be going on...?" he muttered, more to himself than anything as Guilmon spoke up "ne, Shiromon.. shouldn't we check the other addresses first?" Shiro looked to his Xros Loader, before frowning a bit but nodded "ah... might as well, since it seems Daisuke's family nor daisuke himself are here, and haven't been here for a while..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:09 pm
"That's all the more reason to continue with our investigation," Taiki agreed. "Right now we only know for certain that we can't track Daisuke, but we should at least be thorough to determine whether it's only him that's missing or if that might extend to his whole team." Truth be told, this revelation had him worried for having let Crystal out of their sight given that if there were digidestined that were missing and no clues as to what had happened to them that she could very well get into trouble on her own. The only real comfort was in the fact that she was visiting an old friend in a place that was familiar to her so she wasn't as likely to get lost. "We should probably keep moving," Taiki suggested to Shiro.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:20 pm
Shiro had nodded to Taiki, relenting to continuing the investigation as he put his Xros loader back in it's pouch "right.. even if we end up with dead ends then we'll know it's the whole team gone outside of Takeru and Hikari..." he said while frowning, worried a slight bit about his sister, but even then, he shook it off, having burned that bridge a while ago, and just started onwards towards the next destination, Iori's place, then Inoue, and finally, Ken's, whether it be by tram or walking at least if need be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:44 pm
Taiki and Shiro were of course met with similar scenarios to the one they found at Daisuke's place when they reached Iori and Miyako's family apartments, but more shocking would be when they passed the convenience store run by Miyako's family to find it also looking strangely abandoned with a sign outside the door reading 'Closed until further notice.' It was about that time that Crystal finally caught back up with them, tracking Shiro and Taiki by scent so she knew just where to find them.

She hadn't had much luck with Sadame either. To be sure, Sadame was right where Crystal had expected to find her, but she was also busy with work as was to be expected. She seemed fine and all, but she got pretty mad when Crystal neglected to mention Shiro, having seen through her the instant she walked through the door apparently knowing full well that Crystal was still associating with her good-for-nothing big brother. Crystal endured the yelling and apologized for covering for Shiro, but then decided it was probably best to leave. She didn't learn anything that would help herself or the other digidestined. Just the same old family drama as usual.

"Crystal, thank goodness!" Taiki greeted her with relief.

Crystal raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "What's the matter? You both seem like you've seen a ghost?"

"We checked the residences of the 'new generation' digidestined like we had planned, but so far all we've found is that they and their families, at least the ones here in Odaiba, none of them are home and it seems like they've been gone for quite some time," Taiki quickly explained.

"Well, Sadame is at the Lucky Dragon like always, but she got mad that I tried to cover for Shiro so I didn't get to ask about much," Crystal scratched behind her ear. "Still, this is serious. The only other lead we might have is Ken and that means we'll have to take the train to Tamachi."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:50 pm
Shiro of course winced a bit hearing the fact that Crystal had to endure Sadame's temper, and just sighed, shaking his head lightly "gomen, Crystal..." he said, while focusing more on the fact that Ken was the last one, as he narrowed his eyes "this is all too convenient.. or inconvenient.." he muttered, apparently thinking about the lack of anything from the New Generation Destined, and he prayed that Ken would be there, because if it meant -anything- to stay away from his sister, he'll take it. "right, well, we should be able to reach Tamaki and back before nightfall when Roveth will be awake and about ready to do his patrol rounds at least." he said while crossing his arms a bit with a nod as he looked up to the sky thinking a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:02 pm
"It's suspicious because even if Daisuke, Miyako, and Iori are all missing in the digital world right now, it doesn't make sense that their families would be uplifted from the neighborhood like this," Crystal noted with a frown. "I think somebody knows something and they're trying to cover for it."

She and Taiki would accompany Shiro to the train station, purchase passes for the day, and then board the train to their destination. All of this went off without a hitch, but shortly after their departure there was an incident on the tracks and the train was forced to brake to a stop. Three Prairiemonz, all of them wild with infection, had appeared in the subway tunnel and ripped apart the tracks further ahead triggering the potential derailment alarms.

"Taiki, I'm detecting three digimon signatures outside the train," Wisemon kindly informed them from inside Taiki's Xros Loader. "My initial analysis confirms that these digimon are also infected."

"Not good," Crystal muttered. Somehow they were going to have to evacuate the train without panicking the other passengers. It was too late, however, as the three Prairiemonz had burrowed their way beneath the stopped train with the first bursting up from underneath the car they were situated in. The normally cute armor level digimon were snarling and hissing, practically frothing at the mouth with intense wildness. The other passengers fled from the train car leaving only Crystal, Taiki, and Shiro in their wake to combat the Prairiemonz. The second and third emerged not long afterward.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:48 pm
Shiro of course jumped back from the Prairiemonz with narrowed eyes as he looked at them, with his hand out "Reload, Hackmon!" he called out, unleashing one of his -new- teammates, since Hackmon wasn't one that he captured, but befriended during the Shademon(?) incident, as he reached to his back, tapping and popping open his deck box before pulling out a couple of cards "Kaadou... SLASH! Strength Plug-in W, Hyper Speed Plug-in B, HATSUDO!" hackmon would begin to glow with a bright red and green aura as he looked back to Shiro, who nodded, and then charged at the nearest Prairiemon claws shining white "Fif Slash!" he called out, starting to get into a claw-fight with the wild armored Digimon.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff