Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Forging a Friendship (Shin and Wolfheart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm
Shinkuriyuu's own eyes drifted up to the dark sky above, seeing a flash of lightning. He was glad it was in the opposite direction that they were going to head in. It was quiet as they walked on, but it wasn't a bad sort of silence. He knew he was in good company and the other stallion was probably lost in his thoughts. When the other finally spoke, a deep laugh came from the blue stallion at the word of the other. He had to admit, he would really like some sunshine to warm his coat. Though, to tell the truth, he would have stopped and protected the mice all over again. To his mind, being soaked was a small inconvenience in comparison to what the mice must be going through.

"Yes, I think we could all use some sunshine right about now. It would give us needed warmth and better light to travel by,"he agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm
Wolfheart inclined his head in agreement. "Your words are not incorrect." He cast a sidelong glance at his fellow stallion. "These winds are some of the worst I have seen in quite a while. And it is an exceptionally dismal storm at that. If I were more spiritual, then I would be apt to believe that it is the heavens' way of gaining penance from the earth." There was a pause for effect. Then Wolfheart started chuckling. "However, I believe we are simply the unlucky participants of a seasonal storm. The light shall return to us soon enough. But, until that moment..." The purple and tan stallion gestured towards his bonded. "Mangekyō shall be our perfectly capable guide to the light and the warmth."

"You volunteer others with immense ease." Mangekyō spoke up for the first time since their procession began. His tone was calm and collected with no hint of accusation or annoyance to be heard. It was merely a statement, an observation of his bonded. "It may cause you issue one day." A flicker of a smile touched Wolfheart's blue eyes. "Only if the day arrives when I am unable to read an individual so well as yourself, my friend."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:06 pm
Shinkuriyuu was not sure these were the worst winds he had seen, but they definitely were not very friendly. The blue stallion listened to the other as he indicated he was not as spiritual, though nodded his head to being unlucky and joined in the laughter. Then he listened to the discussion between the wolf and his bonded, as the furry creature was enlisted to be their guide. A smile came to his muzzle, he enjoyed watching the interaction between the pair. He wondered what it must be like to have a creature bonded to a Soquili. Maybe one day he would be lucky enough to find that out himself. Though, he wondered what kind of animal he might bond to, knowing there were plenty of types.

"I would imagine he just knows you very well. I must admit, I do not know what it is like to have a bonded familiar. Tell me more about how the two of you met, if you would not mind,"he inquired of the duo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:19 pm
Mangekyō's crimson eyes slid over to Shinkuriyuu. "Mmm...perhaps too well." There was added emphasis on the second to last word. The wolf always found it interesting, if a little annoying, how easily Wolfheart could read him. Of course, it was a two way street in this regard since he could read his friend just as easily. "As for how we came to this arrangement..." Mangekyō halted in his stride so that one of the mice could readjust his footing. Once everyone was settled again, he presumed his pace as well as his sentence. "I am sure Wolfheart would love to indulge your curiosity."

A hearty laugh echoed through the rain. "Aye, my friend, you have discovered me." Wolfheart smiled down at his longtime bonded. "It would seem that I am not the only one capable of reading his companion appropriately." Brilliant blue eyes gleamed as he shifted his attention back to the other stallion. "Mangekyō is correct. I would happily divulge such a tale. A tale of tragedy, mystery, and adventure! It is quite possibly among the best tales in my repertoire. And a brilliant way to pass the time!" His spirit soared at the prospect of telling a story. He loved regaling others of his adventures. What sort of adventurer doesn't?! But the tale of his meeting Mangekyō was his second favorite of all, behind the tale of how he met his mate. "Let's see...Where shall I begin?..."

Dea and #Teddy#
I hope this is enough for you to work with for your post. I wanted to save the actual story so I could think of it. lol Let me know if I need to do something different.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:58 pm
Shinkuriyuu chortled softly when he heard the emphasis the wolf had placed on the word 'too' when explaining how well the the other stallion knew him. He had a feeling that they both knew too much about the other, which he thought was a wonderful thing. The blue stallion smiled when he saw the wolf familiar stop a moment, to allow one of the mice to get more comfortable, before they proceeded. As Mangekyo spoke about Wolfheart wanting to tell the story, his red eyes turned to the other.

"My, if it has all that in it, then it must be some story indeed. Now I am even more curious about hearing this tale of your's, seeing how the two of you met. I agree, it is a very good way to pass the time while we get these mice relocated. As for where you can start, I hear the beginning is a wonderful place to do so,"he spoke up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:11 pm
Wolfheart blinked owlishly. He belted out another heart-felt laugh. "Ah it is indeed true! You are quite the witty one, my friend! So at the beginning it shall be." The stallion smiled brightly as he stared straight ahead of them. His body kept in rhythm with Mangekyō and Shinkuriyuu though his mind began to wander. Back it stretched to that fateful day. "It was in the early days of my arrival in these lands. I had been separated from my family and knew not how to return to them. For months, I wandered all around in search of a way home. But, alas, it was not to be. I was well and truly lost to them and they to me." His voice softened slightly as the memories of that day came flooding back.

With a far off look in his eye, Wolfheart continued his tale of tragedy. "It was foolhardiness, you see. I had made a bet with my brother. But that is not a tale for this journey. Needless to say, however, that my impulsiveness brought sorrow into my life. I was lost and alone, with no place to call home. A tragedy of my own design." Wolfheart paused in his story, flicking his head to remove the water-logged bangs from his eyes. "It was during my seventh month in these lands, that I happened upon Mangekyō...."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:14 pm
Shinkuriyuu bowed his head slightly at the compliment, glad the other had been amused. Wolfheart's laugh had a rich warmth to it that he thought must make people very comfortable around him. He could certainly say he was enjoying the company of the other stallion and his bonded. As Wolfheart began his story, the blue stallion listened attentively. When the other mentioned how he became separated from his family, a sad look came to his red eyes. He could only imagine what it might have been like for the other one to not be able to find them again. He allowed him to collect himself, so decided to speak while he did so.

"I am sorry that you could not find where your family were. One day, I would like to hear what this bet was, if you do not mind sharing. It seems your meeting with your bonded was most fortuitous then, considering he appeared when you needed him most,"he commented. He hoped this would not be the last time he saw the pair.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:40 pm
The purple and tan stallion stared unblinkingly up at the sky. His gaze scanned the horizon, realizing that the rain had diminished even more so in the last few moments. Though his attention was to the sky, his mind was focused on Shinkuriyuu's words. "Perhaps," Wolfheart bobbed his head. "One day, my friend. But, for now, I hope that this tale will suffice." He cocked his head to the side, offering a brief smile. There was sadness in his blue eyes for a moment before the usual joviality returned.

"As luck would have it, Mangekyō had been traveling the lands of his own accord. He was kind enough to take pity on my sorry state and direct me to a small herd. From what I gathered, he had taken up residence there for a short time but was preparing to leave the next day." Wolfheart cast a look around before moving slightly closer to Shin, though he remained cautious of their wards. Lowering his voice, he said, "Little did I know that a mystery was brewing and that it would lead us to becoming the bonded that we are today."

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:17 am
Shinkuriyuu let the silence descend on them for the moment, letting Wolfheart prepare for the next part of his story. While he waited, he took a glance up to the sky above, seeing the clouds starting to disperse. There was still a couple of stray grey clouds, but he figured they wouldn't cause any trouble. Now he could only hope that the sun would start to appear in the sky. When the other stallion began to speak again, he brought his eyes back down and turned to him. He managed to notice the sad look in his eyes and he nodded, this story would be good. He listened about how the wolf had been traveling, before coming upon the purple and tan Soquili. His ears perked in interest when the other mentioned a mystery that brought the pair together.

"Well, I must say, this story is getting more intriguing by the minute. A mystery you say, dare I ask what kind you might have become entagled in? It must have been quite a one to bring about the bonding of the two of you,"he spoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:51 pm
Wolfheart gave a faint nod. "Ah yes, it was indeed a wondrous mystery!" He declared proudly as he thought back upon the day in question. "You see, my friend, the small herd had become a target of a thief. Even I, despite my shabby appearance, was first accused of the thievery but was soon acquitted thanks to Mangekyō." A snort of amusement issued forth from the stallion. "The poor herd was ready to accuse any stranger who might happen upon them. So distressed and fretful had they become."

The rain had all but stopped at this point, drawing Wolfheart's attention away from his story momentarily. Glancing back at the blue and red stallion, he made a gesture with his muzzle towards the other's wing. "I think we have passed through the storm completely now. You should relax your wing now that you have the chance." He smiled wisely before returning his gaze forward. Stepping over an exposed root, he once more delved into his tale. "The thief was growing bolder with each sojourn into the herd lands. Where he had started slinking away into the night with his ill-gotten goods, he slowly began sneaking into the homes of the herd members during the day. No one could determine how or where he made his entrance and escapes. Which is where my initial involvement truly begins."

Dea and #Teddy#
I am totally making this story up as I go. lol Hope it turns out pretty okay. XD

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:07 pm
Shinkuriyuu listened to Wolfheart explain about how the herd he had been led to had had a thief to deal with. He supposed he couldn't fault the little herd for thinking anyone new could be the thief. After all, they were scared and a stranger would be someone they didn't know, so they would worry. He was glad Mangekyo had been able to convince the herd that Wolfheart was not the thief they were looking for. He was caught up in the story, when the other stallion motioned to his wing. Oh yeah, he supposed he didn't need to protect the little nice from the rain anymore. He moved his wing and stretched it lightly, before tucking it in on his side.

"Thank you for the reminder, forgot it stopped raining. And oh my, this thief sounded like someone who really did not care what he did. Alright, so what did you do to help the herd? Surely there was some way to determine who it was and where they came from. I hope it wasn't one of the herd causing all this trouble,"he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm
His features danced with an amusement that only a story-teller could comprehend. Shin had become thoroughly engrossed in Wolfheart's tale, which brought glee to the older stallion's heart. It had been a while since he last encountered someone so intrigued by his recounting. "Ah, you have arrived at the same point which I did." Wolfheart agreed in a sing-song voice. "Surely a herd member would not place such misfortune on his herd...Which is what led me to focusing on the outlying reaches of the herd's land. Whomever the culprit, it became painfully obvious that he must live in close proximity, for his crimes were occurring quite frequently."

The purple and tan stallion began to speed up due to his excitement in telling his story. "Wolfheart. You must slow yourself." Mangekyō reminded him with a touch of his paw to the other's back leg. "The rain may have ended but it will not do to tell a story if you are too far ahead of those you are regaling with it." "Heh." Wolfheart cleared his throat, a soft hue of red ghosting upon his cheeks. "You are correct, my friend. My sincerest apologies all...Now where was I?" The momentary distraction had been just enough to derail his train of thought. It would simply not do to repeat himself or to press onward with the potential for skipping an important moment.

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 pm
Shinkuriyuu had caught the look in Wolfheart's eyes, he knew he was enjoying having a captive audience. Shin couldn't help it, he was a sucker for a good story and mysteries were just so fun to hear. After all, depending on how it was told, you could ideally get to try and figure out the solution. Wolfheart was good enough to make sure to tell it in such a way, that the blue stallion could try to come up with an answer as well. He listened as the other stallion began to explain how he suspected it must be someone who lived close by, causing him to nod his head in agreement. Then the wolf reminded his friend to slow down, which caused a soft chuckle to come from his lips.

"I guess we got so into it, I didn't notice you were getting too far ahead. It certainly doesn't help when you cannot hear what is going on in the story. So what did you find out when you began to investigate those outside the herd. It must be someone they might have trusted, maybe?"he suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:52 pm
"Ah, yes, thank you, Shinkuriyuu." Wolfheart nodded his head upon finally remembering where he left off, thanks to Shin's suggestion. "The answer to that question is actually quite intriguing. Upon widening my search to those areas near the herd's territory, I happened upon a rather curious circumstance. A rather small Ferret had taken up residence along the edge of the land. He was young and had only recently settled there. However, by some strange occurrence, the timing of his arrival and that of the disappearances of the herd's valuables coincided perfectly. When I questioned him on it, he had no idea to what I was referring." He bowed his head, chuckling faintly to himself. "As luck would have it, however, his fair maiden knew of the lands quite well. For she had once been bonded to a mare in the herd. In fact, Mangekyō here remembered her quite well..." The stallion fell silent for a moment upon this revelation. He wished to see if his companion could determine where his tale might be leading. When all would be said and done, it was an interesting story to regale someone with. For he had never been ensconced in such an odd mixture of mystery and happenstance.

Dea and #Teddy#

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:27 pm
Shinkuriyuu bowed his head respectfully to the thanks, glad he could help the other. Then he listened as Wolfheart continued his story, explaining how it led to a ferret that showed up nearby at around the same time as the disappearances. Well, if it had been him, he would have definitely become suspicious of the ferret. However, he also knew he would want to hear his side of the story, like how he might not have or he did it for a noble reason. As the tale continued, he arched a brow as the ferret spoke about not knowing what he was talking about, but his girl knew the herd. Well, well, the ferret's girl had been bonded to one of the herd, things were getting interesting indeed.

"Is it possible that the girl ferret would be the culprit you were looking for? Maybe they belonged to her bonded at one point and she was just collecting them. Or perhaps it is because they were expecting and needed this things for babies,"he replied, his brain working on the answer to this mystery.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff