Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:22 pm
Priestess_Kelina
Everything Fine. Just watching the country fall apart. You know, California wanting to leave, (which would make america great again all by itself,) people in the streets protesting against democracy, when half of them didn't even bother to vote, and watching T.V. pundits fall all over themselves trying to explain why their crystal balls, tarot cards, and tea leaves failed to accurately predict the outcome of the election. (Cause we all know they don't actually go out and randomly ASK people, so they must get their numbers some other way.)

The way things are going, I don't think I'll survive the election of Donald Trump. I'll probably die LAUGHING long before he even takes office. xd :

Ah, yes. This election was a mess.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm
Kayite
:]FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

burning_eyes

burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes
burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

What a nice introduction into this thread!
Hello!  

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:26 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

Hello!

Hi, I have mental prroblems. HOW ARE YOU? oooo I'm surrounded by gray? WHERE AM I? MUAHAHAHAHA ANSWER: A FREAKIN SHIP, A WARSHIP, IN PERAL FREAKIN HARBOR HAWAII! I'M GONNA GO SMOKE. but,
i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

*Super Random*Super Happy I was acknowledged* attention hungry possibly* actually hungry* I don't know who's funions these are but their are in grave danger of being EATEN.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:30 pm
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

Hello!

Hi, I have mental prroblems. HOW ARE YOU? oooo I'm surrounded by gray? WHERE AM I? MUAHAHAHAHA ANSWER: A FREAKIN SHIP, A WARSHIP, IN PERAL FREAKIN HARBOR HAWAII! I'M GONNA GO SMOKE. but,
i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

*Super Random*Super Happy I was acknowledged* attention hungry possibly* actually hungry* I don't know who's funions these are but their are in grave danger of being EATEN.*

Do whatever your heart wishes! Those funions are all yours, friend  

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:49 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

Hello!

i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

They are staring at me? WHAAAT WAIT? WHO ARE YOU?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:54 pm
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

Hello!

i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

I am everything, and I am nothing. I am the Universe, and all you see.  

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:57 pm
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

burning_eyes

biggrin biggrin

Hello!

i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

that's makes you a computer screens, I don't talk to computer screen I talk to people, I KNOW YOUR A REAL PERSON, I want to feel like I'm talking to that person behind the computer. Don't dehumanize yourself, I'm surrounded by that s**t. So are you a real person? or are you a computer screen?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:59 pm
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

that's makes you a computer screens, I don't talk to computer screen I talk to people, I KNOW YOUR A REAL PERSON, I want to feel like I'm talking to that person behind the computer. Don't dehumanize yourself, I'm surrounded by that s**t. So are you a real person? or are you a computer screen?
Your grammar is horrifying.  

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:00 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

i'll,
Be,
Riiiiight,
Back.
ok.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:01 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

If you are going to be here, you should at least spell your words right. And you must be stupid for posting in a "stupid form"... your only as smart as the people you associate with.  

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:02 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Ethereal Queen of Pluto
Kayite

If you are going to be here, you should at least spell your words right. And you must be stupid for posting in a "stupid form"... your only as smart as the people you associate with.

Fine i'll just hang out with myself then. I don't need friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:03 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite

That's a poor attitude to have. Well I'm done talking to you I have much better things to do with my life.  

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:05 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite

That's a poor attitude to have. Well I'm done talking to you I have much better things to do with my life.

Don't judge me, you can go eat a big bag of dicks.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:06 pm
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite
Kayite

Don't judge me, you can go eat a big bag of dicks.

Your right, I'm off to go eat a big bag of dicks then.  

Kayite

Deckhand

9,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

Call Me Biskey

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 pm
Kayite

I'm a real person, there's no need to worry  
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces