Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Out with the Old and In with the NEW! - Over! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:45 pm
Quoting a bunch of you! Find your name to read what's up :3

Sabin Duvert
Hey Sabin! Quilin whispies cannot be used on full-sized ponies. Mini templates can only be used on minis, and full-sized templates can only be used on full-sized, with the one exception of hair/feathers. Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Calixita
Hey Calixita! Rules for these recustoms are that markings cannot be added/removed, therefore it would not be possible to have the nose marking removed entirely. You could ask for it to be a bit subtler/faded, but full markings cannot be removed. Sorry! Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Kyjoto
Hey Kyjoto! Rules for these recustoms are that markings cannot be added/removed, therefore it would not be possible to have the MLP marking removed. If you strongly dislike it, we can suggest getting an item that covers it up, or asking for longer hair that might be able to mask unfavourable markings ^.^

Additionally, breed traits cannot be altered so therefore your usdia could not have wings. Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Kaitaia
Hey Kait! Unfortunately these slots are only for ponies from 2009 or earlier. Ravyn is from 2010, and so is not eligible.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:55 pm
(Voided form on Page 1, re-posting with a correction)

Shave and a haircut, Two bits!!

Entry Line:
[*] Calixita || Cursed Wolf Skinwalker

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Calixita
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert | Pre-Curse

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Cursed Wolf Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character - Re-Custom
WIP Needed? Not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: All black.
Face: All black. Golden eyes. Default smiling face in his pre-cursed form. Skinwalker face in his cursed form. White fangs and a smudge of white on/above his nose.
Mane: Punk Rock, black, darker than his body.
Tail: Glam Punk, black, darker than his body.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Warhorse fetlocks. Black regular hooves, darker than his body.
Reference Image(s):
- Original Soquili (Uncert) (Please ignore how the eyes are done here)
- Original Pre-cursed Uncert
- Art Commission

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A.
Wings: N/A.
Fins: N/A.
Scales: N/A.
Pelt: The newer wolf pelt. All black with a smudge of white just above the nose.
Other Notes: Please don't have the horse ears or his mane/tail visible with his pelt on. I'd like the new wolf feral form, please.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
- The lower earring from the 3 Hoop Earring set, one on each ear. Would love if this was also on his wolf ears on both his pelt and feral form, too. Gold.
- Arrowhead Necklace. The gem should be gold. Stone color for the arrowhead and brown leather for the band.
- Angeni Charm. Gold. I'd like the placement to be on his upper neck (as seen here). No gem on his pre-cursed form (if possible).
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of Horse: Brisco
Owner: Calixita
Breed: Werewolf
Temper: omit
Mate: omit
Tag Background: tbd
Tag Frame Color: tbd
Tag Feather Color(s): tbd

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A, this is an original character.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A.
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A.

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Entry Line:
[*] ~Twilight...Angel~ || Usdia

Quote:
Username of owner(s): ~Twilight...Angel~
Image of Soquili: User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Soquili Species: Usdia
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Still keep a white body, add some little freckles on her rump; CC on color; leg up pose
Face: White still, little freckles across her nose; CC on color
Mane: Splice between the long braid & Braided (if possible bangs from long); Still mostly red with white streaks, maybe add some blue at the tips; CC for exact look
Tail: Long Braid (it's okay to splice something in that might look nice); Same as mane for colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Blue hooves, regular fetlocks
Reference Image(s): N/A

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Scarf of some kind like hers? (I don't know if her scarf was an edit); If possible a blanket with the Massachusetts state flag (I would like an image of her without the blanket as well); Some hair sticks to look like sparklers, CC on which one; You are free to add/subtract anything you would like! Free Reign!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Massachusetts state flag; Sparklers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:17 pm
VOIDED TO REPOST  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Kyjoto || Usdia

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kyjoto
Image of Soquili:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Link to Uncert: Ellessar

Soquili Species: Regular Usdia
WIP Needed? Nope
Notes: He just wants to be spectacular!

-- Colors & Markings -- CC this little bit
Body: Just brighten him up, tone the tan to more of a brown or a grey, the skin color color is weird. Leg up maybe? CC
Face: Brighter eyes!
Mane: Extra long, extra curly
Tail: braided? or just long curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: flowly fetlocks plz
Reference Image(s): None

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Nope
Wings: Nope
Fins: Nope
Scales: Nope
Pelt: Noppeeee
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC, earrings and something to cover his MLP mark
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Entry Line:
[*] tefla || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): tefla
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert:
Uncert

Soquili Species: - Regular
WIP Needed? Yes Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: keep the same
Face: keep the same
Mane: I would like a different template and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can the mane be a splice between Windblown & Glam Punk? (still striped though)
Tail: I would like a different template and also to switch the color as originally Hadyn's hair was white/blue in foal/basket stage. Can the new tail be the Glam Punk template? (still striped though)
Hooves/Fetlocks: keep as it is.
Reference Image(s):
Basket Stage Cert // Basket Uncert - proof of color
Foal cert // Foal Uncert - proof of color - could use color picker to get the colors for the mane/tail (ie blue and white colors)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher - just wonder if the color could be changed ... if not that is okay as it is.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:49 pm
Phail Ninja
Quoting a bunch of you! Find your name to read what's up :3

Sabin Duvert
Hey Sabin! Quilin whispies cannot be used on full-sized ponies. Mini templates can only be used on minis, and full-sized templates can only be used on full-sized, with the one exception of hair/feathers. Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Calixita
Hey Calixita! Rules for these recustoms are that markings cannot be added/removed, therefore it would not be possible to have the nose marking removed entirely. You could ask for it to be a bit subtler/faded, but full markings cannot be removed. Sorry! Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Kyjoto
Hey Kyjoto! Rules for these recustoms are that markings cannot be added/removed, therefore it would not be possible to have the MLP marking removed. If you strongly dislike it, we can suggest getting an item that covers it up, or asking for longer hair that might be able to mask unfavourable markings ^.^

Additionally, breed traits cannot be altered so therefore your usdia could not have wings. Please void & repost a corrected form <3

Kaitaia
Hey Kait! Unfortunately these slots are only for ponies from 2009 or earlier. Ravyn is from 2010, and so is not eligible.
oh, my bad. Ravyn took over a year to be made. I forgot what year I actually got her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:13 pm
My soquili wants the FULL spa treatment.

Entry Line:
[*] hanging gallow || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): hanging gallow
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Uncert

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as is, if you want to add some very subtle markings/dapple spots & or gradient that is allowed and light go for it
Face: Same as current version, maybe a little eyelashes/soft expression. Maybe a few soft freckles.
Mane: long and curly, maybe with some beads and feathers in it, sort of maroon/reddish/something that matches looks good with her, colors should be the same
Tail: long and curly, maybe with some beads and feathers in it, sort of maroon/reddish/something that matches looks good with her
Hooves/Fetlocks: Some floofy fetlocks pls
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Beaded necklace with feathers, maybe a bracelet?, Whatever sort of native american themed you feel like adding
Reference Image(s) for Items: Beaded necklace and bracelets

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: hanging gallow
Edit ideas: A few more beads and feathers, and longer curly hair.
Tell me a story, babe:

There was faint, a few strands here and there in a light shade a gray that dotted her mane as she shook the long curls. The beads tinkling as they crashed into one another, as the necklace shifted back into place. Each of them had their own story, not anything epic or long, just simple stories. They were stories like her daughter spending hours looking for beads lost along the ground or when one of her son’s chased a poor bird for miles trying to get it to drop a few feathers. There was even the occasion when two of her grandsons were chased across the plains from a few geese after they got to close to snag a few feathers and were hunted by upset parents. Each of them were simple but special and gave the best gift of all, a soft smile of love.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: hanging gallow  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Entry Line:
[*] mistalina13 || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): mistalina13
Image of Soquili:
Link to Uncert: Click!

Soquili Species: Regular
WIP Needed? Yes, please! And an itemless uncert as well. :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same coloration and patterns as the original. Include some old scarring. He's been in plenty of scraps over the years.
Face: Same colors, markings and such!
Mane: You can use Adair's mane style as a splicing reference, I'm not exactly sure what templates it is. (Shouldn't be exactly the same but similar.) But I'd like Colonel to have some of the small braids and a longer mane than he does now. Same sort of coloration that he has now.
Tail: I wouldn't mind him keeping the same tail as the original. If you can splice on some little braids or something maybe? Same coloration though.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Are their unedited fluffy fetlocks for regulars? If yes, FLUFF PLEASE. :3 - Same sort of hoof + fetlock coloration.
Reference Image(s):
- Hair Reference - Adair Dhin, one of his sons that I own.
- He is my very oldest pony. I'd like him to start showing his age somewhat... he does have great great great grandbabies at this point. (Possibly a few more greats, I'm not 100% certain!)
- He was originally one of the 'Old World' ponies from Thanksgiving in '05 (that the settlers brought over) - but now he's grown and embraced his new home. I'd like that to show through as well.

Wings: N/A

Trading Post Items: CC coloration~ You can other accessories if you'd like just nothing big that covers a lot. (So avoid the blankets, hoods and tabards.)
- Beaded Leg Cuffs (front legs)
- Regular Cuffs (back legs) - if possible.
- Dreamcatcher Necklace
- Behind the Ear Feather
- Tail feathers too maybe?
- Arm Band w/ Fringe

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:42 pm

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Andranis
Edit ideas: Something something hair... I know, super specific there, ROFL - Pretty much, I know I want her hair edited, but I have no idea how I want it to BE edited.
Tell me a story, babe:
For a long time, Kailash simply traveled the known world with her son, Ashoka. She saw many things, often traveling on the heels of reports from other Soquili, wanting to see them for herself. While she discovered nothing new to the Soquili world, she still discovered many things new to herself. Eventually, she returned to the lands of her birth, her son in close tow. While Ashoka hadn't changed much himself, Kailash had changed a bit, herself, somewhere inside.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Andranis

Entry Line:
[*] Andranis || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s):
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: Uncert!

Edit Category: CC - She can be unedited, minor, moderate, any edit level that applies to her hair
Soquili Species: Wind
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See above
Face: See above
Mane: CC - I'm not partial to anything in particular for her!
Tail: CC - I'm not partial to anything in particular for her!
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as the original
Reference Image(s): Up above!

Wings: Updated version of the same wing style she has now ~

Trading Post Items: CC - Her having items or not, I leave up to you ~

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:50 pm

NOTE: I have two forms here - one for if I'm rolled for Nerpin's edited roll (redo of Firestorm) and one if I'm rolled by an unedited colorist (redo of Descent).

Descent is co-owned with Kamiki, so She will only be entering for Nerpin's slots in her post, and we understand that if Descent is rolled, neither of us are eligible to win an edited slot.
Or, visa versa - likewise, if Kamiki or I win an edited Nerpin slot, we know that Descent is no longer eligible to win.

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Sabin Duvert

Edit ideas:
- bedraggled/unkempt mane/tail
- featherless (plucked) or partially-grown-back but rough and super ragged feathered wings
- insane expression
- bloodstains, charr marks and/or scars
- some trophy of his sister Maelstrom: charred skull and/or feathers

Tell me a story, babe:
Following Firestorm's failed attempt to take over the Thunderbird herdgrounds (belonging to his father, Balrog and his mate, Stormwild), Firestorm makes off with his "concession prize", his half-sister, Maelstrom.
He has been deceived by the skinwalker Kumiho, believing that if he sacrifices her in a ritual, he can shed his wind heritage entirely and become a kalona. She lied to him, but in the process, Firestorm disfigures himself (plucking out his feathers) and kills his sister, and when it doesn't work, he goes more than a little crazy.
The RP is here
[Note also - Firestorm is at 100% stats, and while I don't see him going the elder route, I had been wanting to recustom him to reflect the path he's taken/ have made a few attempts at this point already to do so smile ]

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Sabin Duvert

I went ahead and used the full form, but I understand that ultimatey it is Nerpin's choice what edits to do

Entry Line:
[*] Sabin Duvert || Alicorn

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Sabin Duvert
Link to Uncert: uncert

Edit Category: Unedited Edited
Soquili Species: - Alicorn
WIP Needed? CC

-- Colors & Markings --
Like the original - colorist (re)interpretation is welcome, though maybe with a bit of a glow to the eyes?
However, like with the rest of him, PLEASE feel free to play with some lighting effects with his markings/eyes and/or give your "take" on the markings. Giving him a very creepy/twisted/gone insane vibe.
Scars are also welcome :3

Horn(s): as before, but maybe with blood/bloodstains?
Wings: either custom or an edited version of existing wings (eagle wings maybe might work well? Really, CC to give the best effect. the concept is that they've been plucked of all their feathers, and then didn't grow back right/all the way

Other Notes: I think the male head-down pose might work well for the new "attitude" - that would be awesome

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.

Note: While Firestorm's mane covers his found-date as an adult, you can see it on his foal cert here

Entry Line:
[*] Sabin Duvert & Kamiki || Mutant angenicorn-kalona

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Sabin Duvert & Kamiki
Link to Uncert: Descent Uncert

Edit Category: Unedited [the original is edited obv, but I think could be done really nicely with unedited templates]
Soquili Species: - She is a mutant angenicorn/kalona (since she's a mutant, with a few other breed features to match template equivalents)
WIP Needed? I'd love one if possible

NOTES
Descent was originally a sirenz-custom of a cosplay of the Gaia Item "Fausto's Bottle" that didn't exacty hit the mark.
I still have the custom form saved:
here
(where I had requiested the legs to fade to reddish in the back/darker blue in the front) - which could also be chocked up to lighting effects from the swirly stuff around her feet (which weren't supposed to be booties but rather energy around her hooves ^^; )

This was my original mock-up sketch (meant to be super rough concept sketch) for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of the bottle

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:
Pearly blue/purple that fades to darker bluey-purple on the front feet/reddish on the back feet. (see concept sketch - if that's possible - maybe chok it up to lighting from the smoke/fiery effects?)

Face:
her Right eye is red - ideally with a red sclera and/or glowy like the original mockup I did
her left eye is Blue

Mane: Splice please!
I really dig the Mer curly manes, Mer medium mane & the mer long manes [male or female original templates]

Tail: Splice plese!
I really dig the mer curly manes, Mer medium mane, and maybe the end part of the female mer long mane for the end part of Descen'ts tail
[male or female original templates]

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Whatever you can CC to interpret smoke or energy around the fetlocks - my thoughts are the tiki mask necklace's mist (upside down) and/or the angeni hoof-wings, but if you come up with a different solution, you're welcome to it!
[it was always supposed to be energy around the feet, not like booties]
- color them to look glowy/like fire or clouds
I really dig the original kirin hoof/fetlocks if possible

Reference Image(s):
Fausto's Bottle REFS:
This was my original mock-up sketch for the soquili Descent idea - also included the fading on the legs, and smoke coming out of hte bottle

Back - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent back.png
Front - http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/descent front.png
"Good" stage: http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/fausto good 2.png
[the original custom was a "middle" stage - caught in the 'descent' halfway between good and evil]

Horn(s):
Whatever template you can pull from to best match a long-thin silvery spike-horn like This - stretch something? A suti spike? CC

Wings:
Front wing: Angeni Style 2 topwing
Back wing: Kalona Style 3 (use the front wing and flip it to give the same "spread" appearnce of the soquili" )

Trading Post Items:

• For the chains: mix the tabard chains/beads, and the chains from the hair sticks + the stars from the hair sticks and/or sea stars smile
  • For the fausto's bottle - My idea is to use the latnern shop item as a base & do some pretty color /masking work (Take off the stick and all the cord/tassles, take off the Chinese character, and make the cork from the wraps of the peace pipe) - maybe make the bottle part a little transparent so it looks like it's containing the smoke.
    You can use the tiki mask necklace's smoke for the smoke coming out of the bottle smile [see below for bottle ref]

This was the original ref for the bottle: Fausto's Bottle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:21 pm
Voiding to fix!

Entry Line:
[*] Kaitaia || Angeni

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kaitaia
Link to Uncert: Grumpyface

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: - Angeni
WIP Needed? Not needed, but always appreciated.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: He be black. With white stockings on 3 of his legs. The foreleg closest to the viewer does not have a stocking. ;; I'm sure you'll make it better, but like, the transition on the original horse from the stockings to the black is horrendous.
Face: White blaze, with a white tipped ear. Pale, pale blue eyes. He should have a grumpy, superior expression.
Mane: Super huge, very long, wavy hair. Black. He has fabulous hair. Lots of volume.
Tail: Same as above.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Really long fetlocks. His stockinged feet have black hooves, his non-stockinged foot has a white hoof.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Wings: They be transparent.
Other Notes: If draft bodies are allowed, I'd looooove for him to be draft.

Trading Post Items: N/A

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Teh Cheryl || Wind

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: UNCERT - FOAL UNCERT

Soquili Species: - Wind
WIP Needed? Yes Please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Regular template with leg-up with fetlocks. Color should be white and gray, as pictured. The splashes of color can also be seen on his father, Nipper for more clarity for parts that his wing blocks. His black socks that I would like to be softer than his are currently and fade up to resemble his mother Nora's socks. With the tribal markings on his back legs, I would like them to be more similar to his mother's and grandfather's marking shape (more curled in on themselves) and for them to have the two-toned nature (with a light gray on top of the darker gray/silver color) to give the markings some dimension.
Face: Regular nose; gold/amber eyes as pictured though brighter to resemble his grandmother's eyes more.
Mane: BRAIDS. Orion's signature is his love of his braids; so I've love a good splice between his current hairstyle Warrior's Braid and a few others. I'd like the majority of the "in front of neck" part to remain the same with the braids draped over his neck, but would like the "behind the neck" portion to be longer. Maybe with some braids from Native Dream Braid added in with no or minimal feathers and the beads an unassuming color. I also like the look of Windblow and Wild as well as the Original and Long Mer Hair-styles. Bangs can be from almost any of the hairstyles and I looooove splices. Mostly he just needs to have braids and minimal feathers in his hair though I do love the small feather drop-down in the male Short mane.
Color-wise, I'd like the ends of his hair to be a bit lighter than the roots. In addition, mix darker and lighter grays to give his hair more dimension, especially intertwined with his braids.Give the same treatment to the tail!
Tail: Warrior's Braid or Native Dream Braid. Feathers would be shades of purple and gray. CC or spliced as you wish.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks with leg-up template; dark gray hooves to match (similar to his mother, Nora). His current hooves are too dark and blend in too well with his legs right now; I'd like them to be more noticeable like in his other family members.
Reference Images:
Father: Nipper
Mother: Nora - UNCERT
Grandfather: Orchu - UNCERT
Grandmother: Kasumi

Wings: Original wings. White to gray tipped wings with hints of black at the very edges of some feathers (again, like his mother and grandfather have).

Trading Post Items:
Dreamcatcher: As pictured; purple but without the odd sparkle-effect his current dreamcatcher has now. Varying shades of purple; does not have to match his current one perfectly. CC as you find it needed and you can take inspiration from his grandmother's
Flowers: I'd love an alt-image of him with spliced up flowers from the lei and plumerias in his hair and mane. All flowers should be shades of purple and used sparingly. (IC, Orion hates flowers because his siblings often braided them into his hair; however, now he kind of secretly likes it because it reminds him of family.)
Chains/Charms: Splices of the thin chains from the hairsticks in tail with a star pendent dangling off the edge. Silver shades only. CC others as needed, but use sparingly.

I'd like alt-images of him with all item, him nekkid, and then him with just the dreamcatcher.

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Teh Cheryl
Edit ideas:
Feathered wings; bigger and stronger but kind of messy
Long hair with multiple small braids in it; matching mane; somewhat messy
Occasional purple flower braided into his mane and/or tail
Silver chain with a star-shaped charm, woven through a braid
Tell me a story, babe:
So Orion is the most immature of his three siblings and has always played the role of the prankster. He revels in acting like the youngest (even though he isn't) and has always gallivanted around with the foals being their beloved "Uncle Orion". It has always been a long-running joke in his family that he:

1. Loves braids, his and on mares.
2: Hates flowers. His siblings, Mocha and Foxtrot, would often cover him and braid purple flowers all up in his mane and tail when he was younger and Orion has always hated how girly it makes him looks.
3. Is a horrible flier. Orion has the take off and flying itself down but all landings are crash-landings. He's taken lessons and it hasn't been much of a held.

Some point in his adult life, though, he takes off on a long journey with his grandfather Orchu, who has been falling ill. Orion, alongside Demon and Avaru, leave to accompany Orchu in search of medicine that might help. Orion, however, is the only flier besides his grandfather and is therefore often tasked with scouting out the path or making broad searches for medicinal plants from flight. His wings, therefore, while grow to be strong and able to handle these long stretches of flying. His landings, however, continue to suck. He still manages to crash land almost every time which is what results in his wings looking a bit...messy. Not worn or damaged but just messy from all his rolling and flailing.

His hair follows this trend; his continues to love his braids and often chews on them when bored or in thought. His journey away (which ends up being for a few years to everyone's shock) has meant that his hair just kept getting longer and longer. And because of his flying and his habit of rolling around on the ground in dramatics, it also ends up quite a bit messy. (Orion likes to think it's more roguish, however.)

Even the purple flowers come back into play. While he had despaired at the teasing when he was younger, during his time away, he had taken to having one or two purple wildflowers braided or tucked into his mane. They reminded him of his siblings who he was starting to miss. Once he returned he had maintained the habit, though he always made sure to not overdue it. (His siblings continue to tease him, and he wouldn't have it any other way.)

The silver chain with a star would have been given to him by his long-time friend and lady-love, Eve. He's named after the stars so it seemed an apt present.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Teh Cheryl  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Entry Line:
[*] CitrusCupcake || Usdia

Quote:
Username of owner(s): CitrusCupcake (her cert has another name on it but I just never got the cert updated after the co-ownership was dissolved)
Link to Uncert: Uncert (this was the only sized uncert I ever got sorry! )

Soquili Species: Usdia
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Just the same jellyfish colouring but with a more 'shimmery' look as shown in the refs
Face: same as before
Mane: CC, something a bit more flowing, maybe some ringlet splicing? I'd like it to feel like the mane is the tentacles - same colouring I guess? bit more oomph though, have always felt she is really let down by her current mane & tail - but otherwise long is fine
Tail: Same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: long - same colour as body
Reference Image(s):
jellyfish ref jellyfish ref

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a
Trading Post Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:17 pm

Entry Line:
[*] Kivras || Regular

Quote:
Username of owner(s): Kivras
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Link to Uncert: [x] | Skinwalker | Feral

Edit Category: Edited
Soquili Species: Regular (Mix)
WIP Needed? Please?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Same as original
Face: Same as original with a very slight change; A jagged scar on her cheek. It's somewhat old, so it shouldn't look fresh. The same goes for several other scars on her shoulder, rump, and one nasty-ish one on her neck.
Mane: This is where it gets tricky. I love the way it looks, how it falls into her face. Only, it would now be longer, and now white with the barest streaks of her original hair color due to trauma that's happened in her lifetime.
Tail: Longer as well, just barely touching the ground, ans white as her mane, now.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love for her fetlocks to be much fluffier! I went how many years thinking her hooves are Kalona, but apparently they're unicorn! So, ye, Unicorn cloven hooves biggrin
Reference Image(s): N/A

Pelt: I'd like her pelt to remain mostly the same, but instead of her wings being the color they are, make them white like her mane. Her pelt, as well, without the stripes, or at least much more sparse. Her skinwalker-ing is coming after she finds her mate, which may be a long ways off, but her trauma has already happened.
Other Notes: Keep her cloven hooves!

I'M GOING ALL THE WAY
Username: Kivras
Edit ideas: See above. Basically; Mane and tail edited to be longer (and recolored white b/c plot reasons), A singular braid somewhere in there with a red bead in the leather tying it off, Fluffier fetlocks, the scars.
Tell me a story, babe:

Ozzie's had a rough life.

Beginning with the attack on her basket by her mother, rushing into a tryst when far too young with a stallion who wanted nothing more than to corrupt her innocence, to falling in love with another stallion who one day just up and left her with their children.

A fight with her own daughter, Kitten, left Ozzie with a scar on her cheek and some mild brain trauma that took far too long to recover from. Her father, Sadiki, took it upon himself to keep her safe. Safety, to him, was keeping her in a thicket and feeding her when he figured she was hungry.

As good as his intentions were, it turned out to be a bad thing for Ozzie. She started to wither away, her body, being starved of the nutrition she'd sought all her life, started to become lean, and her mane and tail started falling out.

A day came when her son, Kei, finally found her again. Sadiki was away, and Kei, overcome with pity and anger for his mother, took her away. The mare looked absolutely ragged; Her mane and tail were almost gone, her ribs were easily visible, and her pelt was patchy.

Her body once again filled out, her pelt repaired, and her mane and tail grew back in. Unfortunately, with the malnutrition and depression from being heartbroken, it grew back in nearly stark white.

That period of her life, though over with, stayed with her. No longer blindly trusting of her father and her son, she kept trying to sneak away. To escape the thicket Kei now kept her in. Kei had had a talk with his grandfather and, being prone to suggestion, started his treatment of Ozzie all over again. Thankfully less restrictive in regards to her diet, but still he tries to keep her safe in the worst way possible. Sadiki visits often, and at times will not leave for a day or two.

While she loves her family, the sight of her white mane and tail keep her from being completely happy anymore. There MUST be more beyond the thicket.

Much more is to come for this little mare; The adoption of two baskets that seem like gifts from her lost mate, the discovery of a new mate, and trauma beyond trauma in the form of a false promise of a curing of her presumed mental illnesses...by being gifted corpse powder.

I understand that if I win the edited slot, I cannot win an unedited slot with other soquili: Kivras~

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff