Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Mistake. (Jake/Iyari/???) TW: GORE [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:34 pm
He was surprising resilient and somehow avoided her blow and she had to move off. It was getting old and she twisted her blade again, twirling her body away from one of his weak counter attacks and she thrusted again. This time there was a snapping noise to her ears, but her weapon dissipated.

That never stopped her before.

Colliding into him she shoved him down, using her wings to pin him. Then it happened, all of that rage inside of her moving out and she began to claw at him with her fingers, tearing at cloth, flesh, anything she could get to while she had him down. Whatever the thing around him had been was gone, or at least weakened. It left her open to freely attack. Narrow eyes stared down at him, and when he looked back she glared. I hate the way humans stare...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:42 pm
Perhaps it was a blessing to both when Jake closed his eyes, the pain numbing his sensations. The pain of her words, the pain of his memories, the pain of her nails digging into flesh. The remainder of his FEAR shield prevented any FATAL injuries for the moment, but it was a losing battle. Chester was right.
Despite the nergal's frantic yelling, his resolve to REMAIN SUMMONED when Jake no longer had the will to fight, it was all he could do to hold back all the pent up anger and fury unleashed by the horsewoman.
If it had been anyone, literally ANY OTHER HORSEMAN he was sure Jake would have been fine. And yet.. just... why???
Why was it that it was THIS horseman that shattered all his walls and made him doubt everything they had spent YEARS to build up?

... no. It wasn't just her.
Jake had been... he should have known.
Ever since they came back, ever since the past few nights, Jake had changed.
Somewhere along the lines the hunter began to regret, and with regret, with pity, with SYMPATHY....
He didn't want to admit it but he wished the old Jake were back. Foul, potty-mouthed Jake. He had been extremely angry despite the JOY infestation during their last mission, so why... why now??
Was this... a side effect?

Jake please... please snap out of it. You promised me. You promised you wouldn't let anything bad happen to you again. PLEASE.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:07 pm
Blood splattered her face as she slashed against him in her bloodthirsty frenzy. The cloth underneath her was tearing easily enough and the bright red of his blood soaked the area. This was not a composed warrior, this was a beast.. a beast of fury, revenge.. of War. Their screams swelled in tandem like the beating of a drum against her ears and she let out a shriek which sounded more like a bird of prey.

She felt the dripping from her hands as she got deeper, though found there was a threshold, everything so far was relatively superficial and she huffed, staring at his face and her pupils narrowed as she glared, moving a hand to hover over his face, dropping the blood down on his face and she let out an exhale, contemplating her next move.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:26 pm
It was cold. It was warm. Dark, and yet... light??
Jake's sensations were going haywire, and Chester's frantic yelling didn't help.
He vaguely made out curses towards the horsewoman, curses towards him. Why was.. why was he so angry? It was... weird. Everything was fine, Chester, everything was just... fine...

His breathing came out ragged, barely feeling the blood trickling down his side. Even pain was near and dear to him now, and... perhaps it was Chester's doing that he wasn't really feeling the pain. Perhaps this was what it felt to be high off pain-killers, or just... what pure euphoria felt like?

His vision was blurring, barely registering the angry red above him tearing into him as if he were a rag doll, and he closed his eyes once more.
Your will be done.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:14 pm
Quivering, her wings slowly lifted as her hand moved closer down to those purple hues of his. The old scar over the left looked painful, like it might have seared his flesh and she hoped whatever or whoever gave him the scar made it hurt.. almost as much as this was going to hurt.

Crack!

Her wings swung down onto his arms and she heard the noise which made her eyes flutter. At this point it was all about pain. Swiftly she dug her knee down into his leg, applying as much pressure as she could and her hand moved again, closer. All the damn staring! Slowly, she pressed around the eye and gave him a sharp smirk. Pinpoint pupils stared down at him from her own green hues and her wings pressed even further down on his fragile, possibly snapped or broken, arm bones.

Old words from her late mentor entered her mind and spoke, as if time were standing still. At sunset when it could be your last, are you proud of your final day?. Iyari snarled. I will make you proud! She screamed internally. And I will avenge you. After all, wasn't there a human saying about "an eye for an eye"?

Like dipping a hand in fresh snow, her fingernails made a soft sinking noise as they dug into the flesh around his eye socket.

Oh, how the blood flowed as she pressed down into it, using her other hand to press against the wounds she'd made on his chest to steady herself against his squirming and thrashing. It gave more resistance than she anticipated and she had to hoist her body above him to use her weight to press down, feeling her fingers move against the inner flesh, scraping against the inside socket of bone. It filled her with glee and she twisted her hand to dig deeper inside.

Deaf. She was deaf to any screams now and her face was dangerously close as the boy became soaked with blood, moving over his face, caking against his hair as it pooled below him. The thrashing had painted the war mare with red speckling, part of which was drying to the darkened brown against her pale skin. She was elated in it, the blood smell filling her nostrils and she continued to twist her nails around his eye, digging deeply for the optic nerve. While she didn't speak, her expression told an entire novel about her emotion.

For her, this was fun. But more importantly, it had to be done.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Chester's voice was silenced by a resound SNAP, the searing pain jolting Jake out of his haze, and he screamed.
He had forgotten that even as a hunter, he was still human, still EXTREMELY fragile, and... this was proven by how easily his bone snapped under the horsewoman's sheer weight. They were the weakest of the three. The most vulnerable. The most USELESS. It was true. Humans were just fodder for these creatures of FEAR. It was because of them that hunters were even invented. And even then... they borrowed power from the ones that preyed on them.

He felt her fingers prob his eye, and he stared at her in fear.
Please... please no, please...
A whimper escaped his lips.
So this was what true fear looked like...

He couldn't even lift his arms. Couldn't fight back.
S-stop, please, I-
His voice failed him, but it wouldn't have helped him. He felt her fingers sink in, felt the warm blood flow.
Even if he WANTED to close his eyes now, he couldn't, and was forced to stare in horror as the assailant proceeded to take his eye. Granted it was the one whose vision was failing him, but still, he... he...

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
His body thrashed, but it was useless. He couldn't fight back.
It hurts... Chester... it hurts...
He was crying now, tears mixed with blood. His body shuddering as he sobbed.

M-mama.... P-papa.....
C-Catherine.... S-Sherry... a-anyone... please...

It was useless. His parents had abandoned him. Tossed him aside the moment he was born.
Catherine was dead.
Sherry was....

He was gasping. He couldn't breathe.
It hurt... so much...
I wish I were dead. I wish I died. I wish I was never born....

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:08 pm
Slowly her hearing came back and she could hear the loud sobs as he cried, feeling him twitch and her fingers twisted around the optic nerve and she pulled it. It didn't budge, but the screams continued with the sobbing as she twisted them further around it and pulled again. The crying egged her on and she gave it a hard tug.

A squishing noise was heard as she tugged against the resistant until it snapped and she removed the ball from the socket completely. Underneath her the blood flowed and she stood again, legs apart and she held the eye up, staring at it while she dripped with his blood, letting it pour down her arm from her hand and she glared back down, moving to the side and giving the boy a hard kick in the side, forcing him to roll a few times as he was moved.

Iyari followed, glaring down at him and putting her clean palm down against his face to press it in his blood, moving up and dripping with it while she stared at the hollowed hole as it filled with the warm, darkened liquid and she let out a "Tch."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:23 pm
"Mama? Mama!"
The boy ran down the hall.

"Mama, where are you??"
Tiny feet pattered against the floor as the dark-haired boy raised his hand to call out again.
"Ma-"

"HUSH child, do you want to wake up the whole orphanage?"
The child was greeted with a stern look, and the woman hovering over him huffed irritably.
"Your mother ABANDONED you. You're useless. You're weak. All you know how to do is cry and cry. No WONDER she didn't want you."
The boy sniffed.
"N-no, that's not true. Mama... Papa... I'm sure they had a reason. They... they wouldn't..."

The woman scoffed and reached out to yank his ear, pulling him close.
"Listen here and listen well. You are a MISTAKE. You were never supposed to happen, just like the REST of these useless brats. God I'm not paid for this s**t..."
She pulled a cigarette and lighter out of her pocket, lit it, and crouched down.
"Little boy, just give up. If you really want to do me a favour, go drop dead."
She exhaled smoke at him, making the boy cough.

"N-no, that's... that's not..."
He stared up at her teary-eyed.
"Please, I'm not..."

A harsh slap resounded through the halls, the boy's cheek stinging.
"Don't you DARE look at me with those filthy eyes. You think just 'cuz you're a little good-looking you can have your way? God, I hate your eyes. Those bright blue eyes. You think you're innocent, don't you? You think I'll listen to you just because you plead? Well, I hope you go BLIND. I never want to see your filthy face again, vermin."

----------------------

Jake thought he could hear a voice but it was hard to tell. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. Maybe he was just imagining it. Maybe he was just...
His body jerked as the horsewoman kicked him, and he coughed, body shaking. He couldn't even clutch his sides even if he wanted to. Couldn't cry for help.

He felt something touch his face and flinched.
Was she going to hurt him again?
His breathing came out shaky.
It hurts...
He tried to open his other eye, but immediately squeezed it shut when blood seeped into it. He already lost one eye. He didn't want to give her a reason to take his other one.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:52 pm
Iyari reached her foot out and pressed it down on the arm she heard the snap from, pressing on it and she leaned down, staring at the bloody eye in her hand and wiping it off. "Hm?" Her hand smoothed over it and she felt something off, grabbing something between her fingernails and pulling it off - a contact lens and she stared at the bright blue color with a smirk, holding it by the optic nerve so that it swayed for him to see before she shoved it away in a pouch.

The hunter was less human now and more of a puddle of blood with broken bones. She applied more pressure, watching the blood spur from the socket with a smirk and she moved her foot back, but then she frowned. In the end, it was still only one. One among billions, and one hunter out of so few. The war horseman wanted more... she wanted to watch them fall, make them suffer worse than they ever had.

"Die... or don't." She spoke, tasting the blood on her lips as they parted to speak. It was all she attempted and she turned away from his mangled body. They were his only options. If he died, she had successfully taken one more out of the equation. If he lived... she would be sure what he would see with his remaining eye would be exactly what she had to endure. Slowly, the fog enveloped her and she turned to give one last glare at the bright red spot in the midst of the fog, her body soaked in blood and her footprints leading off.

As quietly and as swiftly as she attacked, she likewise disappeared.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:03 am
Seconds, minutes... hours had passed, and the soft whimpering slowly faded, until no sound was left.
Perhaps the sweet embrace of death had finally welcomed him into their arms, or at the very least, they had decided that consciousness was too much of an agony for him.

In his subconscious however... not all was quiet.
A quiet sobbing could be heard, to none other than Jake.

Even now the nergal was doing his utmost best to do what he could, using what bits of FEAR he had siphoned from the horsewoman to prevent him from flat-out dying. He could have fought her off. He could have won.
And so why...
Jake, why did you stop me?

As his partner had said, he had the upper hand. HE WOULD HAVE WON.
And yet...

He shouldn't have shown him his true form. Should have stopped him from doing ANY sort of mission the moment he saw his sanity slip. Even if it was minute, the fear was there.
Jake had feared him.
And with that fear came mistrust.

The keys pulsed with a faint glow.

------------------------------

It wasn't her FIRST trip to the Haunted House, but Mimi still found the place fun, thrilling, mysterious....
Her time with Travis had turned out to be pretty tame, as they hadn't ended up running into anything, and so they had called the Recon mission successful and ported back. It was also her first time trying out the pendants, which had excited her. Just like... teleport portals!!!

She clutched the one in her hand tightly, excited to try it once more.

The young hunter giggled.
"Oh Dae-sama, I'm sure we'll find something soo-"

A soft squelch beneath her feet made her pause, and she looked down.
Blood...
Bloody... footprints.
Her weapon was instantly summoned.

"D-Dae-sama?"

Though she had no idea what, even Dae knew it wasn't good, and her hunter... despite her enthusiasm, was DEFINITELY not prepared for any hostile interactions right now.

"Y-yes ma'am!"

Fear was palpable, and even Mimi began to dread what awaited the end of those footprints, though it seemed... she was back-tracking to the source. Just what was it that produced so much-

Her voice caught when she finally saw what it was.
The white and gold was unmistakable.
Her weapon was instantly de-summoned as she ran over to the body.
"Dae! Dae-sama, it's... it's..."
She dropped to her knees, ignoring the fact that blood was staining her clothes, and reached to brush the hair away from the hunter's face.
The moment she did though, she instantly recoiled, clamping her hands over her mouth to keep from screaming.

D-Dae-sama!! H-his.... his eye!!!
Her weapon was silent.
Tears streamed down her face as she did her best not to hurl. The empty eye socket, the blood...
There was so much blood.
And his arms....

She had noticed how his arms were at an irregular angle, which meant...

This is... this is too cruel!! Why would anyone do such a thing!! Why would... why would anyone...

Mimi's heart leaped.
Was he... was he actually dead?
Gingerly, she reached out and touched his face.
It was... warm.
Her hand slid down to his chest and she pressed down gently.

B-but...

She gulped, squeezed her eyes shut, and placed both hands on his chest, one hand on top of the other.
It's...
Mimi froze, eyes widening.
He's... he's still breathing! He's alive! We can still save him!! Dae-sama, we can save him!!!

But... how was she supposed to bring him back?
<AHEM.>
Mimi blinked. O-oh, the pendant!! Oh crud where did she put it...

In her haste to the fallen hunter, she hadn't realized she had dropped it, and when she found it, she froze.
There was another one. Which meant...
She slowly turned back to the teal-haired hunter.
This could have been prevented. He could have saved himself.
And yet.. why didn't he?? Was his opponent... really that strong?

Dae stayed silent, seeming to know something.

H-hai!

She grabbed both pendants, shoving one into her pocket as she made her way back to the hunter.
Did it... work with two people? If not, she would make sure she found help immediately. She wouldn't let him die. No. She would make sure she saved him.
Clutching the pendant to her chest, she closed her eyes.
Please, God... if you can hear me... please save him.

<>

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items