Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend's February Festival of Customs! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:05 am
Entry Tag: (.Tortured. .Pumpkin. | Mutant Wind | Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'm Hyper enough I've been asked to join the X-men..

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Wind
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Pure black. She should have a lot of aged scars from a monstrous kalona fight in which she was protecting her young. If you're feeling it, I would love feathered texture. If not, that's okay. XD
I'd love for her to have a custom leg pose ;-; CC on the pose; maybe something to make her look vulnerable?
Face: Pure black. Her eyes should be a cold, distant blue/grey, with perhaps a black sclera. Some scars on her face, but preferably not many, as she blocked most of those blows with her wing. I'd also like for her to have a solemn expression.
Mane: Sleek and long. Should be touching the ground. Should look unkempt, as she cannot take care of herself. Feel free to throw twigs and leaves in there.
Tail: I want a long, sleek tail. It should be obviously unkempt. With Mother being alone and unable to care for herself both due to her physical disability and her mental state, she wouldn't be preening a whole lot. Feel free to throw twigs and stuff in there.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I would very much like fluffy fetlocks, but they can also look dirtied/unkempt.
Reference Image(s): None.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Mother's front (the one facing toward the viewer, not the side against the cert) is severely broken and paralyzed. It drags along the ground, and is very disarrayed. The feathers, while sleek and black toward the top, often times get caught on bushes and such. So it could either be disarrayed or smooth-looking. Whichever you would like to color more. She's never had any healing or help with her wing, so it could be bleeding/scabby where it drags if you'd like.
IF you're feeling up to doing a custom back wing as well, that'd be fantastic. Otherwise, I'm very fond of heron wings.
Other Notes: I would like a wingless version, please! I would also like a version with no scars if allowed for breeding purposes, but definitely not mandatory.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Blackbird "Mother"
Owner: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Breed: Blackbird
Temper: Solemn
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 am
Entry Tag: NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to Heavy | Solo Custom
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - Up to Medium.
Soquili Species: - Unicorn. The most amazing unicorn.
Body Build: WAR
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn/Heavensward: Ser Haurchefant Graystone (Of the Silver Fuller, House Fortemps)

WIP Needed? SURE, WE ALL LOVE THE PRETTY UNICORN

Body: Generally CC. Markings are fine, cosplay or not! Most should be main body.
Face: Eyes should be a very saturated light ice blue, with silver brows. He also needs a Roman nose. No exceptions on that, it works on him!
Mane: Shaggy scruffy silvery-white hair. I provided many refs down below of the loveable dweeb. <3
Tail: In truth, curls for miles. So many curls, that ir's like a heraldic unicorn mane. It reaches to the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Average fetlocks, with white or silver hooves - leaning towards silver.
Reference Image(s): Haurchefant no.
Fluffy butt. (If it fails to work tell me)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): SILVER. Heraldic is the best if at all possible.
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: When in doubt, go heraldic - his family crest in-game is a unicorn!

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC- I'm not adverse to a tabard that looks nice/reflects his clothing. I DO NOT EXPECT CHSAINMAIL I PROMISE.
Custom Items: He needs his earrings. If his ears could be longer like a pony!Elf that'd be great. But her needs his earrings. The rest are CC based on the look~ Up to heavy, naturally.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Thigh high shot (He's on the left)
EARRINGS and general ref.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ser Haurchefant Graystone de Fortemps of the Silver Fuller
Owner: NovaCracker
Breed: Ishgardian Knight
Temper: Loyal
Mate: Everyone ever None!
Tag Background: Helpful shot from a wiki
Tag frame color: CC, generally, snow and ice themed - his homeland is very very cold!
Tag feather color(s): Ice roses.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:05 am
Entry Tag: (Kyjoto | Cerynei | Moderate to Heavy* | Twins)

Edit Category: Moderate me thinks
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Up to you/CC
Concept Origin: Original, Piebald Muntaj deer
WIP Needed? Naw

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Natural color with heavy piebald. Possible green Icelandic/Nordic/Tribal symbols/paint on body (the symbols are CC, i has refs). They should be idential in markings, just color change (tan to brown, CC on colors)
Face: Muntaj deer fangs, other wise CC, two different eye colors?
Mane: CC on style (any of the long, wild, curly, windblow or braided standard styles are a-okay with me just no short or spikey styles) and Color is CC
Tail: Alert Tail.... or whitetail, I can't decide
Hooves/Fetlocks: Sturdy footed with fetlocks, leg down or up (doesn't matter), CC on color
Reference Image(s):
Deer Fangs - xxx
2 Antlers-xxx
Piebald Refs - xxx
xxx&xxx
xxx&xxx
Green Symbols on Body - xxx&xxx
Other: GIMME ALL THE FEATHERS. I'm really open to any ideas, and any unedited styles are cool.
The green markings don't have to be Nordic/Icelandic they could just be bands or circles or whatever. If you don't like how they look don't do them, haha.

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Two sets: nubs and then spike or two point (or four point or whatever looks best)
Other Notes: Totally leaving any changes up to you! GO GURLLLL

-- Accessories & Edits -- don't need these, up to you
Custom Items: Maybe some feather earrings and hair pieces and tail wraps and leg wraps with feathers?!?
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:47 am
Entry Tag: (Sage_the vampirc_Angel | Suti x Kalona (CC?) | Extreme? ( or heavy) | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Extreme? ( the Will do's say its okay. IF it its not then Heavy please)
Soquili Species: Wood Ulun'suti x Kalona? something idk CC
Body Build: Regular? ... idk cc
Concept Origin: Tentacles PLOOSH
WIP Needed? yes plz

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: As close to ploosh as possible. Feel free to used unedited options where possible.
Face: ughh I think her eyes were suppose to be like white/ gray/... blind-ish color? Oh and her lips are blue. Other wise As close to ploosh as possible. Feel free to used unedited options where possible.
Mane: As close to ploosh as possible. Feel free to used unedited options where possible.
Tail: As close to ploosh as possible. Feel free to used unedited options where possible.
Hooves/Fetlocks: As close to ploosh as possible/ cc
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC?
Wings: umm idk look at the ploosh how do you describe that?
Fins: n/a?
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Lol just got for it whatever you wanna use or do to make this happen

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: feel free to use whatever shop items might be needed
Custom Items: I'd love for her to have her pink rabbit and other custom items shown In her body but the bones and stuff at her feet aren't really needed if you don't feel like doing them.
Reference Image(s) for Items: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/plushes/2h66k9y.png

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements,) Wood?  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:54 am
Entry Tag: (Rein_Carnation | Uni Wind | Heavy | Solo)

Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy

Soquili Species: - Uni Wind
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Only if you have time

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Light Pink with Teal Crystal Heart within Gold Lace cutie mark (Should almost appear raised)
Face: Purple Eyes
Mane: Purple/Magenta/Yellow Edited Alt with Headband (See ref for colors and style )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Normal fetlocks (See Ref)
Reference Image(s): Here

Horn(s)::Unicorn Spiral (Pink)
Wings: Dove Wings (fades from her body color to purple) See Ref
Fins: N/a
Pelt: N/a

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: See above Ref
Overall Edits: Necklace, Ankle Bracers, Crown, band at base of the tail
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:56 am
Entry Tag: (dawns_aura | sumi-e mutant feline pawed angeni | heavy/extreme | Solo Custom )

Username of owner(s): dawns_aura
Breed: mutant feline pawed angeni
Level of Edits: heavy/extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: need to complete the form

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:06 pm
Entry Tag: (JetAlmeara | Uni-Wind | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Re-Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species:Uni-Wind Cross
Body Build: Regular, leg-up if possible
Concept Origin: Re-Custom of Original Design
WIP Needed?If you feel like it

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale Cream fading to a paler cream on the legs see ref
Face: Pink eyes, Pink inner ears, Pale blaze on face see ref
Mane: Edited Long mane, pale blonde color with streaks of pink, it should be fairly windblown, perhaps with some random braids thrown in.
Tail: New Classical unicorn tail, pale cream fading to pink at the ends
Hooves/Fetlocks:Pink hooves, Paler cream stockings see ref
Reference Image(s): Mercy certed, Mercy Uncerted

Horn(s):Uni horn CC on templatem whatever looks good with the hair you give her. Pale Cream in color
Wings: Pink Wings, Type 2 Heron. If allowed in a recustom I wouldn't mind if there was a bit of a gradient between the body color and the pink of the wings so its not just BAM! Pink wings! But if not allowed then just pink is how she waill have to stay.
Other Notes: Nada

Trading Post Items: Nada
Custom Items:
I would like for her to have a chest plate and/or a tabard, bracers whatever - something that makes her look somewhat 'Knightly' This is mostly CC design wise but if you could put a Rising sun motif on it like Ironforge has since he's her mentor that would be awesome. Though the colors should be reds and pink & golds rather then green. Mercy is a girly girl, she likes her pink.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:09 pm
Entry Tag: (Kyribird | Kirin-Angeni | Lower heavy?| Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? I love WIPs

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Like his sister Azharaie there should be some minor scaling, though how much is CC. I am also cool with whatever markings you get inspired with from The mask that also inspired Az. (I have permission from the artist to use this as inspiration, as I did with Azharaie). I am not looking for a copy - please go wild!
Face: CC
Mane: CC - Have fun! (and feathers stuck somewhere please because peacock and also feathers)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): As linked above:
Azharaie
The mask

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Style 1 please, but CC otherwise
Scales: CC
Other Notes: As previously noted, I'm not looking for a carbon copy - I'm really interested to see how the mask and Az inspire this one biggrin Please have fun with it! Darker, lighter, throw in something from a parent idc.

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Integrity  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:11 pm
Entry Tag: (SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Heavy -if you want to go Extreme that's fine-
Soquili Species: Pawed Mutant
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White Tiger Pattern, Shoulders also have spikes of fur.
Face: Glowing blue eyes, Feline face
Mane: Edited- Fluffy as all get out, wild.
Tail: Tiger tail, FLUFFY PLEASE?!?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks are fur.
Reference Image(s): This body, Mane/Tail

Other Notes: Uhm...the pciture says it all.
Optional: If the colorist so chooses, this isn't a big deal at all...add some ice fire?

Custom Items: Okay, here's where it gets detailed. There are two pictures that are being spliced together here. What is needed is the helm, back spikes and claw guards of the first pic. While the anklets, tail cuff and circular display is from the second. Note: The symbols on the circular display are NOT needed just make the darn things glow. Oh and a lantern, I really want a lantern.
Reference Image(s) for Items: First Pic, Second Pic  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:28 pm
Entry Tag: (Agneza | CC | CC | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: CC (can be unedited or extreme edited up to you)
Soquili Species: CC
Concept Origin: mock breeding
WIP Needed? Sure if you have time

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Parents
User Image User Image

- Nenetl 1 - Nenetl 2 - Balam 1 - Balam 2 -

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Fins: -
Scales: CC
Pelt: -
Other Notes: -

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: -

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: -  

Agneza

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:35 pm
-Voiding for a couple reasons(Some changes I realized I wanted to make, and I put the wrong edit category for adding a scarf)-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:40 pm
Entry Tag: (Leena-chan | Angeni | Unedited | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Body Build: Regular - style 2
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dun Coloring*
Face: Eye Color: Green, Eyebrows: Black, Inner Ear: cream, Expression: Normal, Facial Markings: Scar over left eye start from just above the eyebrow straight (or jagged) down to the cheek**, Dun Coloring*
Mane: Unedited, spliced. Please use the male curly style for the main base, and using the end of the long braid so that there is a ponytail. Also please add some curls to the bottom of the ponytail for consistency. Mane Color: Black. Dun Coloring*
Tail: Curly, black, Dun Coloring*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Regular, Fetlocks: Angeni Style 2, CC colors
Reference Image(s): Original Character becoming a pony, Dun Coloring Reference*

Wings: Angeni Style 2 - CC: Dun Coloring* or White that fades out to Black maybe? Whatever you think looks best.
Other Notes: First pony based of my OC so most of this can be CC with exception to the mane, eye color, and the scar. Scar is based off Cold Nameless Hero Eyes**.

Trading Post Items: Legs: Cuffs (inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***) with connecting chain to tabard, Body: Red Medieval Tabard with Silver Chain Connector
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Navigation  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:46 pm
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Pawed Mutant | Minor-Moderate Mutant | Solo Custom)

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor-Moderate/Mutant
Soquili Species: Regular Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes - But only to make sure on the ears/tail

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: So pretty much, see the ref for her colors/markings
Face: See ref ~
Mane: CC style curly mane in the dark orange of her markings - Have fun with it!
Tail: See the ref for how her tail is marked ~
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref for how her legs/feet are marked ~ (Also, please make them look nicer than my terrible color-over, I'm usually much better at it but I'm posting this before work and went "This is the basic idea, at least" ); As for the KIND of paws, something like the Canine paws - If you want to you can try to make more fox-like unique ones, or use the stock paws, but ultimately that part's up to you heart
Reference Image(s): Old character reference sketch And with color on it (Everything else frustrated me that I tried when attempting to redo that, ROFL - White areas are, well... White markings)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Paws is an obvious one, she's a pawed mutant! For tail, I've been told you can splice the big fluffy tail from the second Foxwalker skin onto a mutant pony? I'd love that, please? And to match it, fox ears of some sort

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: An Infinity Scarf in CC colors and patterns that would match her; Perhaps some other feather accessories? The character of Willow is supposed to be a fox spirit!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ironically this one has foxes on it!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:50 pm
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Nymph | Heavy | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlined in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: From where his lower lash line starts I'd like there to be half-circle marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line (that starts from the center of the half circles) that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. The overall length can be CC.
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color:Persimmon Color: x (though feel free to use other shades of this color! whatever you think would work best)
Body Pattern: x (just the patterns of the flowers from this reference)
Antlers/Horns: x x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has the large antlers, the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I'd like them to look almost like gnarled tree branches.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: On his antlers, he has a mini lantern (I think there's a trading post item that's a Chinese lantern but I can't recall, if there is, I'm totally cool with using that) hanging from one of them. There's a long string with tassels that wraps several times around his neck and hangs over his shoulder, the colors matching the lantern. I'd love it if you could include charms hanging from both his antlers as well! Placement and number can be CC. Colors for the items can be CC! c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: lantern
Good luck charms: x x x  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:53 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Regular | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Main body is primarily very dark gray (a bit darker than Imperio). An image of a red/orange/black dragon is wrapped around its body, with its head facing his front leg and wings spread like on Invictus (or really, wherever a dragon will fit so it's up to you). Both wings should be visible, with the tail of the dragon snaking down to wrap around one of the back legs. The dragon itself should be either covered in flames or just have hints of it trailing along its body, with its mouth open as though roaring. It's eye should be a crystal blue. Specifics of the anatomy of the dragon are up to the colorist but inspiration can be found in the references.

ALSO: Exact position of the dragon on the body is also subject to the colorist, with the only restriction that it is not completely identical to either Imperio, Invictus, or Crucia.

Trails of soft flames and smoke should be hinted along its legs and (maybe) along the neck, similar to Imperio. Dunno, wherever some color fits in. CC all the extra markings as you see fit (runes or flames or whatever strikes your fancy!)

Eyes should be a bright fire red. .

Mane: Edited. Kind of a mix between wild and dream braid? I'd like his neck to be visible if possible, like Imperio, but for him to have some hair in front of his eyes, but with at least one eye clearly visible. He's meant to have kind of a rogue-ish Bohemian carefree look. Maybe will a few small, random thin golden chains mixed in with beads or gems, but limited or no feathers. Colors should be the crazy mess of orange/red/yellow to match Imperio's. Length should be on the medium/long side.

Tail: Long 2. Black with trails of flames on them them like Imperio. Edited or templated.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, no fetlocks.

References : [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 3 ] [ Mask Inspiration 1 ] [ Mask Inspiration 2 ]
[ Imperio, who is his son with Crucia ]

~*~ Trading Post Items ~*~
Dream Catcher :: CC'd colors.
Dream Catcher Feathers :: Same as feathers on tag.
Splice any other items that might strike your fancy--I'm fond of chains and gems being draped in and over hair or the back or wherever!

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff