Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
◊ { TCG BUG + Q/A THREAD } Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:04 pm
PhiferWolf
Just to clarify, you can evolve any level 1 to a level 2 regardless of their affiliation (Halloween/Deus/Horsemen)?

This is a YES! Affiliation doesn't matter, only stage for evolution.

Zoo went Deus --> Halloween --> Deus in her example, too.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 pm
Just a little thing, but the Nevada (ID # 212) card is a Stage 3, but only seems to have 20 stat points allocated instead of 25.  

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:56 pm
>u< I have the following question about the card special ability of [Medea]. Am I understanding the wording correctly that activating it in the player's summon phase right after Medea is KO'ed is optional? ouo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:04 pm
shyanimegrl
>u< I have the following question about the card special ability of [Medea]. Am I understanding the wording correctly that activating it in the player's summon phase right after Medea is KO'ed is optional? ouo

Yes biggrin Activating the special effect is optional!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:21 pm
Zoobey

Okay, copy that and thank you, Zoo! f*u*f
heart
x D I'd like to also ask: Does [Fog of Reflection] enable a draw of 3 character and 3 item cards (6 cards) or just 3 cards that can be character/item/both?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:23 pm
shyanimegrl
Zoobey

Okay, copy that and thank you, Zoo! f*u*f
heart
x D I'd like to also ask: Does [Fog of Reflection] enable a draw of 3 character and 3 item cards (6 cards) or just 3 cards that can be character/item/both?

3 char OR item cards yes!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 pm
xposting while I see if 2 fix, Marosa image not correct to allotted #  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:58 pm
/pings hearts all around <33333333333

The last post of the [ how-to ] thread states that 2 card tickets are earned from a completed match, however the [ shop ] thread's first post specifies 1 card ticket instead; which value is the correct one? ouo  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

thyPOPE

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:24 am
Hi! I'm not sure if this is just an error or if I received the wrong card - I pulled this card from a booster pack and the card title doesn't seem to match the card text. screenshot here!

(although I checked the spoiler list and it looks like there's a different white queen's castle card? QQ i'm not sure!)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:48 am
shyanimegrl
/pings hearts all around <33333333333

The last post of the [ how-to ] thread states that 2 card tickets are earned from a completed match, however the [ shop ] thread's first post specifies 1 card ticket instead; which value is the correct one? ouo

Ahh yess it is 1 TCG ticket, that has been fixed ;; <33  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:49 am
thyPOPE
Hi! I'm not sure if this is just an error or if I received the wrong card - I pulled this card from a booster pack and the card title doesn't seem to match the card text. screenshot here!

(although I checked the spoiler list and it looks like there's a different white queen's castle card? QQ i'm not sure!)

That's just me being lazy.. that one should be red queen's castle.. i just haven't had a chance to fix it.. otll....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:59 pm
kuumeii
Just a little thing, but the Nevada (ID # 212) card is a Stage 3, but only seems to have 20 stat points allocated instead of 25.

Her stats are as posted in the thread for her - stats are/were allowed to be under the allotted amount for the stat cap, just not over! <3 Some have lower than the permitted stat cap (and/or 0 in some stats) to reflect the character. <3  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:15 pm
For the +600 cumulative word count claims, do you have to have a character of that faction (eg A's Hunter RPing with B Hunter) for it to be valid? Or can it be cross-faction? What if you don't have a character from that faction?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:23 pm
For Runic Weapons ( ID#997 ), if the character has equal stats for the lowest, which would it be for? ouo~  

ATh e a r t

Romantic Lunatic

quiet delegation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 pm
do quest characters have to be approved to play the tcg, or just created/filled out, since the event time is relatively short?

also how did i not see this place sooner  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces